Impregnation Cruise Ch. 05: Guadeloup, St. Maarten, Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate a late dinner that night, having been side-tracked by each other as we showered to remove sand and salt and spending nearly two hours making love together on the large bed before hunger drove us to the dining room. I still couldn't get used to the fact that I was engaged t be married; it was so far from what I'd intended for this cruise and so unlike me to make such radical snap decisions. I felt I was going to wake up and be back to the reality of my humdrum life.

We had the next three days at sea before returning to Fort Lauderdale and we spent it relaxing on board, sunbathing by the pool, dining on fine food and, of course, making love together in Charles' cabin. It gave us time to get to know and love each other really well, an essential factor in the success of any relationship, especially one that required as much trust and understanding as our polyamorous one. Although opportunities arose during that time for all of us to have sexual relations with others, we refrained, choosing instead to strengthen our relationship rather than threaten it at this early stage. This was not something we discussed; it simply happened that we all thought this way.

Finally we berthed in Fort Lauderdale and sorted out our bags ready to head to our homes briefly before meeting again at Charles' mansion. The following day was chaotic, breaking the lease on the house, telling my mom Wendy that I was getting married and was probably pregnant. Mom really loved the ring and gave her blessing for the marriage without even meeting Charles. Finally I ended up at Charles' mansion.

"Darling, you're here at last. I've missed you," he said as he picked me up in his arms, kissed me, and carried me inside. Once there, he stood me up on the carpeted hallway and we retrieved my bags from outside. He showed me around the house for a while, hugging me and kissing me in each room, then finally we arrived in his, or rather our, bedroom suite. It was huge, as was the bed. We had a beautiful view over the harbour, an ensuite bathroom, dressing room and office. He showed me where I could put my clothes and when I had hung them all and seen that most of the area was still empty, we both realized I needed to do some shopping. Then we went downstairs for lunch.

The doorbell rang and Charles answered it, returning with Penny and some of her bags. So we postponed lunch while she received a similar tour of the mansion and then we sat down and ate together, chatting about what we'd been doing the past couple of days. We discussed having my Mom over for dinner to meet my fiancé, when the wedding would be, where, what we would wear and other details.

"Why don't you two have a nude wedding," suggested Penny, "You could have it here, the reception could be here, it would save having clothing and clothing for guests could also be optional."

We thought about this for a while and discussed it together. The more we discussed it, the more sense it made. After all, we had met on a nude cruise.

"Right, so that's settled then. A nude wedding, in three weeks' time and Penny, will you please be my bridesmaid?"

"Certainly. I'll get the invitations printed and sent immediately. Three weeks, wow, that's not long. At least you don't have to organize a wedding gown or venue. I also happen to know a celebrant who belongs to the naturist club and whom I'm sure would love to officiate at a nude wedding."

"Thank you, Penny, that'd be excellent," I replied, hugging her.

12