Impregnation Gangbang

Story Info
Fertile wife gets all the cum she needs and much more.
2.2k words
4.01
380k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subiana
subiana
69 Followers

My husband Baz is so good to me. He loves sharing me with his friends and selling or gifting me to strangers. However, after 8 years of married fun, we decided it was time for me to get pregnant.

And how!

After I stopped taking the contraceptive pill, he informed all of his friends that have had the chance to enjoy my body before that he was organising an impregnation gangbang. Though I usually prefer to swallow cum and bathe in it, this time all of it will have to be deposited in my cunt. Out of the billions upon billions of sperm filling my fertile womb one would merge with my ovum – and I would have no idea which out of dozens of men fucking me that night would be the daddy of my baby.

As luck would have it, all the signs pointed to my fertile phase falling on a weekend. Indeed, on that Saturday morning, both my basal temperature and cervical mucus showed that I was ovulating. Baz got on the phone, and the web, and I spent some time in the bath making sure that my pussy was perfectly hairless and my ass clean. I finished by rubbing cocoa butter all over my tanned, curvy body – at the age of 35 I looked better than ever before. My heavy, 38 DD breasts are still firm, now adorned with shiny nipple rings. I have a strong torso, with a muscled but round belly, narrow hips, and a double handful of ass. In between my bare, fat pussy lips lies a bejewelled clit hood piercing and two labial rings. My long, sculpted legs are always accented by sky high stiletto heels, and this time I wore see-through strappy platform sandals. Baz strapped a crystal-studded collar around my neck, and let my hair down – it's naturally dark brown, still with no greys, and reaches the top of my ass crack.

'Put your slut makeup on,' he said, 'but no clothes. Just a coat for the drive.'

I obliged by making my eyes smoky black, with long fake eyelashes, and putting a thick coating of red lipstick on my bee-stung lips. A long mackintosh buttoned all the way, and I was ready to go.

We drove out of the city and not long after Baz pulled over into a large driveway that was already filled with cars. The house was hidden behind a couple of trees, and when we walked around them I saw even more cars and two minibuses. My heart was beating through my ribcage with dread and lust. How many men has my husband called for this? I have been in big gang bangs before, around 20 guys, but this looked ominous.

Before we reached the door, it swung open and I was welcomed in by familiar faces. Baz pushed me through a throng of already semi-naked men, some of them beating their cocks, to the middle of the otherwise empty space. It seemed that the whole house had been converted into a one huge room, with a tiled floor and ceiling downlighters. In the middle was a big round leather padded table with a few cushions on it, and I couldn't help noticing there were metal D-rings and straps set into the frame.

My husband helped me climb onto the table, then told me to stand up and take my coat off. As I did that, the room quietened, and I was almost shy to look into so many faces turned towards me, devouring my naked form.

'Thank you all for accepting this challenge,' Baz said, 'all fifty of you have already fucked my wife and know how slutty and debased whore she is. Today, she is here as a cum receptacle. You are all free to do anything you want to her, however degrading, but you must cum inside her insatiable cunt. You can violate any and every hole, as many times and in every way you wish, but you must fill her womb with your seed. This filthy fuckpig is yours to use and abuse, and do things to her that you could never imagine a woman would consent to doing, but you MUST spurt all of your spunk into her vagina and nowhere else. Is that understood?'

The deafening roar of the assembled crowd hardly registered in my mind as the only thing I kept hearing over and over again was 'fifty'. Fifty! 5-0! Fifty cocks, fifty tongues, a hundred hands to slap me, a hundred fists... OH MY GOD can I live through this??? The slipperiness of my wet cunt reassured me, and I remembered that if I was not here to die, I was here to create new life.

I hadn't even noticed that a naked cock was pointing towards me from the table top until my husband slapped my ass hard and said:

'What are you waiting for, slut? Sit your cunt on this hard cock and open your mouth and ass!'

I obediently knelt over the man whose face I didn't remember and lowered my hot snatch onto his thick pole. It slid inside smoothly, and I started riding him as another guy stuck his very hard prick into my mouth. Almost immediately a third cock pushed into my asshole, rubbing against the cock in my pussy and making me airtight. I realised that these guys were very horny as the one fucking my cunt came in what felt like seconds. The other guy pulled out of my ass and rammed his cock into my pussy, only to spurt inside it after only a few strokes. The cock in front of me moved behind and shot his load into my cunt too, and as I took two more into my mouth I thought to myself that these 50 guys will be easy, after all.

How mistaken I was!

I remained on all fours for some time, and I lost the count of how many cocks penetrated me. Guys fucked my mouth, my cunt and ass, I had 2 at once in every hole, but they all spunked into my vagina, as agreed. At one point my cousin George couldn't help himself and came into my mouth, but then scooped his cum mixed with my saliva with his fingers and inserted them into my cunt. Cries of 'Fist her, fist the slut, push that spunk inside her' encouraged him to do just that – he has big hands, and I wasn't able to take his whole fist inside me, but, I don't know if it was all the spunk, or that my cunt was stretched open with cocks, this time it worked. As George fisted my cunt, three guys used my mouth in a rota, but he had to withdraw to let them cum inside. As a reward he gave me his hand to lick, and I do love the taste of jizz!

At that point I was turned on my back with the head hanging over the edge, and many guys fucked my throat one after another then dumped their cum into my wide open snatch. Though no sperm ended on my face, my makeup was smeared and eyes sticky with my saliva and phlegm from gagging on so many cocks. Some of the guys fucking my throat would slap my tits or twist my nipple rings, and as I was being fucked out of my mind I hardly noticed that my wrists were being bound in leather cuffs. Until the last cock pulled out of my throat and no other was there to replace him, and a big flat plug was inserted between my pussy lips. I felt a sudden pull on my wrists lifting my upper body while the table was moved out of the way. I ended up suspended tautly by my wrists, hardly able to touch the floor with my tippy toes, and that only until my ankles were also cuffed and spread with a bar.

'Look at the fuckslut!' the familiar sneer of my husband's voice pierced the murmurs.

'She's enjoying this a bit too much for her own good, don't you think? Lets give her something else to remember this night by... And don't spare her, we won't be able to do this again for nine months, so make it count!'

At that I felt the first hot crack of leather on my buttocks, so strong that I started spinning in my bonds. Hands quickly grabbed my lower legs to steady me but also leave my thighs, buttocks and breasts available to the four men wielding their belts and hitting me with all their strength. Some lashes caught my face and mouth, and many others were aimed between my spread legs. My screams soon pierced the hall, but the men didn't stop until every inch of my skin turned purple.

I was let down, but not left to rest, as two guys grabbed me by the hips and shoulders and rammed their cocks into my ass and mouth. I was passed like a piece of meat between more cocks than I could count, and almost everyone fucking me took the opportunity to slap my face or ass, squeeze my tits or pull my hair. It seemed that they were all holding on from cumming, or was it that all of them had already spurted their seed into my cunt and needed a long night of fucking before they could cum again. That made them even more animalistic and nasty towards me, as not only did they fuck my asshole and throat hard and fast, they also stretched my anus with fingers, distended my mouth with cocks, and seemed to compare how many hard shafts I could take inside at once. Baz later told me I took three cocks in my mouth and two cocks plus two fingers in my ass. Several men actually fisted my ass, one after the other, and the last of them was my cousin George again, who punched his whole forearm into my bowel repeatedly, until I lost consciousness from coming like a filthy fuckpig.

I came to on top of the table again, this time strapped with my legs lifted behind my head, like for a pile driver. The plug in my cunt was replaced by an extra-wide speculum, and a big see-through funnel was inserted. As each of the fifty guys fucked my mouth they would pull out and shoot their cum into the funnel. Soon the collected sperm started to really fill my stretched pussy. When the last guy, another of my regular lovers, Baz's colleague Jake, shot his load, my husband pulled the funnel and the speculum out of my snatch. To replace them, instead of the previous plug, he tried to insert a gigantic latex toy cock. I call it a toy because it's pliable, but a meter in length with the head as wide as a bowling ball. He then released my legs and had two guys hold them wide open as he pushed the monstrous toy inside me until he managed to wedge it between my pussy lips. I was screaming in pain, but the guys just laughed and commented that it would be a good preparation for giving birth...

My legs were strapped together around the latex tree trunk plugging my pussy, and I started to feel the first drops of what had become a standard finale for my gangbangs. Piss. In this case, a golden torrential rain! I lay there receiving bladderful upon bladderful of male urine, fifty to be exact. The piss flowed over my face, hair, body and pooled around me on the leather padding. I writhed in it, rubbed it into my breasts, and, when Baz pinched my nose closed, drank it too.

As each guy finished emptying his bladder on me, he would move away and start getting dressed to leave. After a while, the only people left were my husband and the four regulars – George, Josh, Tad and Dan – and I knew that I had still another degradation to go through.

Baz turned me on my belly in the piss pool that the surface has become, and pulled my breasts from underneath me to attach the nipple rings to two of the table straps. Shoving my face into the cooling urine, he thrust his cockhead into my swollen anus. My screams turned into gurgles as my husband brutally raped my asshole, tightened by the humongous latex cock lodged within my cunt. I could feel his cock hitting the bottom of my heart, and when he pulled out of my ass and presented his glistening cock in front of my face, I sucked him off with tears of love and gratitude as another was raping my sphincter. Baz came, shouting, in my mouth, filling it with all the cum he held on to during the night. The other four followed him in going from my ass to my mouth, and I licked my musk and sucked their cocks willingly, happily.

After this I fell asleep briefly in the cold piss, legs still strapped together, breasts still painfully stretched by the nipples. I was woken up by gentle untying and removal of the gigantic toy. My weak protests were met with reassurance – the sperm had done its job, I was plugged for over an hour, and it was almost 12 hours since I received the first load of many. I was most certainly pregnant. And if not...

...we'll do it all again next month!

subiana
subiana
69 Followers