Impregnation Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachael gets bred again and turns Rick into a breeder.
1.4k words
4.21
141.5k
102

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you were right Rachael that was the biggest and best dick I've ever had. It hurt and stretched my pussy, but damn it felt good. I know he got me pregnant. What did you inject him with?"

"Ok, I owe you an explanation. Like I said, all I could think about was being bred again when I was pregnant with his twins. Every week as my belly and tits grew, I became more and more addicted to being pregnant. And after having the babies, all I wanted was to feed the babies and breed again. But, not by any cock. I wanted his cock and only his cock."

All Susan could do was nod her head, this is a lot to take in.

Rick started to stir in the bed, waking up. "Quick, help me put the handcuffs on him, I have a little surprise for him."

Rachael and Susan handcuffed him to the bed. "What the hell are you bitches doing! Let me go!"

Rachael pulled the sheets off of him exposing his flaccid cock. "Well, well, well, looks like you're not quite ready to breed me. But, I'm going to change all that."

"I told you, I'm not going to breed you. I only breed a woman once."

Rachael held up another syringe, showing Rick. His eyes widened. "What is that?"

"Oh this? This is going to improve your already impressive sexual organs and it'll soften your mind just a little. If you think your baby maker is big now, wait until you see what this does to it. You will breed me over and over, putting your babies inside me. All you'll be good for is breeding. All you will want to do is breed. I think you'll approve" she injected him in his arm.

He instantly felt a tingling in his groin. He watched in amazement as his flaccid cock took on a life of its own, becoming fully erect. "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Oh don't worry baby, there's way more to your change." Rachael wrapped her hand around his erect dong, stroking it. Moaning with pleasure, he gasped when it started to grow longer.

"Oh fuck, what the hell! It grew!"

Rachael, licking the head of his penis, "are you sure you don't want to breed me and put more babies in my belly?"

The ache in his balls was overwhelming. Rachael was kneeling between his schlong, sucking the tip of his dick, stoking him. He watched her tongue expertly edge the tip of his throbbing dick. Blinking his eyes, trying to clear his vision, he thought the tip had grown. He cleared his mind enough to realize that not only the tip of his dick had grown but so had the rest of it. Rachael's small hand could no longer reach around it, she had to use both hands to reach around it. His dick head was so big that she could no longer place it in her mouth, it grew to the size of a small orange.

Rachael stopped licking, setting back admiring her handy work, watching as big thick blood vessels wrapped around his muscular man meat, she waited for the last transformation.

Rick moaned as his balls started to swell between his legs, growing bigger and bigger. Surging to become larger than baseballs, they filled with very fertile and potent sperm. His dick twitching and pulsing, pre-cum oozing from it. "Oh shit, I need to cum. My balls and dick ache so much. What did you do to me! I'm so horny I can hardly think!"

Rachael cupped his baseball sized balls, kissing them causing his cock to twitch even more. She tried to wrap her hand around his shaft but had no luck, it was too big. "Oh Rick, don't worry about it, you're not going to have to worry about thinking. All you're going to do is fuck, inseminate, and breed with me and whomever we send you. In other words, you're going to be our stud. You're going to be putting babies into many, many women over and over. You'll be surrounded by fat bellied women with huge milk filled tits, all carrying your offspring."

Rick was okay with that, there could be a worse life than fucking and breeding all day "Take the handcuffs off, let's fuck."

Rachael crawled into bed with Rick, stroking his engorged cock with both her hands, running them up and down his shaft enjoying how it pulsed and twitched in her hands. He was moaning, wanting to release his load. But she wouldn't allow it. She ordered him to fuck her and he eagerly obliged.

She spread her legs as he positioned himself to slide his oozing cock into her waiting pussy. She felt her vagina spasm in anticipation of having her pussy filled and stretched by that enormous dick. He inserted the tip into her wet pussy. He pumped in and out, sliding deeper and deeper into her greedy vagina. He felt her vagina squeeze tight around him and pump his cock as he drove deeper and deeper into her. She was moaning with pain and pleasure as he stretched her. He had his entire 14" in her, she was rocking her breeder hips in time with him, her pussy massaging his cock, coaxing it for maximum release. His bull sized balls slapping her on her ass, waiting to empty their seed into her waiting womb.

He was pumping her hard, causing her breasts to bounce up and down. Her body started to surge as her orgasm started to build. "Oh shit, I'm going to cum! Fuck me! Breed me! Fuck your babies into me!" He thrust harder, his dick swelling, finally releasing his seed deep in her womb. With each thrust he filled her more and more, spraying his hot and sticky bull ball baby batter load into her.

Her womb was visibly full with his hot semen. She could feel it in her, spreading, looking for eggs to fertilize. He was still in her, ready to go again. He started pumping again. Propelling his horse dick deeper and deeper in her. "Ohhh shhhhiiiiittttt, I'm cumming again! Breed me Rick! Cum in my fertile pussy, put your babies in me!" She could feel his hot semen spraying inside her, filling her again. She collapsed, her pussy throbbing and hurting from the breeding.

Rick had fully recovered. His giant balls filled with baby batter and his cock oozing, looking for another pussy to fill. "Come on in girls and meet Rick."

Four gorgeous naked girls came into the room. Each one in awe of Rick's horse dick. Each girl claiming their spot on his shaft, taking turns licking it and the pre-cum oozing out of it. Each girl took their turn getting bred by Rick at least two times each and some even three times. Each time emptying all of his seed into their waiting wombs. Rachael and Susan kept a steady supply of women that wanted to be bred by a real stud with a massive cock that had such fertile sperm there was no way they wouldn't be knocked up.

As the months went by Susan and Rachael's bellies swelled with their babies. Susan had one baby in her belly and Rachael had triplets. Susan's belly was huge and her breasts fattened, filling with milk as her body prepared itself to feed her brood.

Rachel's breasts grew huge! It appeared macromastia set in, and her bust expanded to a K cup. The doctor told her that they would never stop growing and each pregnancy would accelerate their growth. Her body was prepared to feed her brood.

"Good god he fucks good. Look at how huge my belly is and I still have two months to go! I shouldn't have let him fuck me the second time. And, look at these tits. I don't even have my milk yet and they are this size." Rachael said as she lifted her monster boobs off her enormous belly.

"You know Rachael, this being bred stuff feels really good. Watching my belly and breasts grow makes me feel sexy. The bigger I get, the more turned on I get. I can't wait to have Rick's kid and then get him to breed me again. And, I think you have a great idea, we need to go on those fertility pills."

Rachael and Susan threw a reunion party for all 60 women Rick had bred over the past 9 months. Each and every one was at various stages of pregnancy with growing bellies and large breasts. And, while the party was going on Rick was breeding another 8 women. He did nothing but breed all day and night, he even screwed the women he had already impregnated.