Impressing the Judges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,438 Followers

With both of us working together, it didn't take long to finish. She started putting away the dry dishes and rewarded me with a spectacular sight as she bent over forwards to open a drawer. Her skimpy costume wasn't long enough to cover her in this position and her clean shaven asshole pointed straight at me. Her pussy slightly spread as if to invite me to take her right there. I reached out and placed my hands on her vulva, index and ring finger to each side, slowly massaging up and down. I could feel her tremble slightly under my touch when I inserted my middle finger into her warm hole. It slipped right in, I couldn't believe she was already so wet again.

I moved my finger in and out slowly, mimicking her dinner table antics, and had just started tracing her asshole with my thumb when the front door was thrown open. I yanked my hand away and Ms. Morgan shot up as Mark rounded the corner.

"Yo, Steven! We need your help setting up, man. Are you still not done yet?"

"We just finished!" Ms. Morgan was slightly flustered talking to her son.

"I'll be right out," I added. Mark seemed happy with that answer and left again.

"Fuck, that was close, Ms. ...ah, Viv."

"Yeah, and I was so close too," she sighed. "You better go help them or they'll get suspicious. I'll finish up here. I have to finish putting on my costume anyway. Seems I forgot to wear panties." She giggled at that. "Wouldn't want any of the trick or treaters to get scarred for life, now would we?"

"You might be dressed as a witch, but I think you look just like an angel. You even have the gate to heaven between your legs." It was super cheesy, but she didn't seem to mind. She stepped closer and we kissed briefly.

"I think someone is going to get a special treat later," Ms. Morgan told me, and gave my junk a squeeze. "Now go!"

Obediently I went, the brisk October air raising goosebumps on my arm. Good thing the haunted house was going to be heated. It wasn't really a house, more like a good-sized storage barn that we had emptied out over the past few days. Now, it was separated into several corridors and nooks by room dividers draped with a dark cloth. Jack-o-lanterns were placed strategically to guide visitors through the maze, and we had decorated it with fake cobwebs, plastic spiders dangling from the ceiling... you know, the works.

I took a deep breath of fresh air, trying to clear my head of the memories of exploring the inside of Ms Morgan's slit, her tongue caressing my cock. I was beginning to wonder what she had in mind when she mentioned a special treat.

"About time you showed up," Nate said in lieu of a greeting. "We're going to be done soon."

Over the next couple of hours, we worked hard, keeping my mind from wandering, by putting the finishing touches on the haunted house. This year our secret weapon was a fog machine Ted had rented, hoping to set us apart from the competition. It took a while to find the right spot for it, but we eventually found a place where it distributed fog evenly throughout the corridors. With the sun starting to set, I had to admit it was quite effective at creating a spooky atmosphere.

Throughout the maze were nooks we could use to jump out at passersby and scare them, each one with a secret curtain covered door leading backstage. At the exit was a table with a large bowl of candy, where anyone who managed to brave the entire thing was rewarded by a handful of sugary goodness. That was, of course, the table we talked about earlier, and they'd be getting something more than just candy. It worked great two years ago, we scared the shit out of most of the kids, and the judges loved it. Since I wasn't going to be sitting under the table the entire night, we placed it near one of the secret doors so that anybody could easily slip in and out from backstage simply by parting the curtain we draped over it to prevent anyone from spotting us.

We finished just as the sun fully set. One of the back rooms was converted to our private "staff" room where we could get drinks, eat sandwiches, sit down, or use the toilet during the long night. Since we still had some time before the first trick or treaters, we decided to discuss our final action plan of the night. Everyone but Ms Morgan was already there, and I realized that I hadn't actually seen a glimpse of her in a few hours. My cock twitched in anticipation as I heard her footsteps, and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor when she entered. She was, of course, still wearing her skimpy witch costume, but it seemed somehow...tighter than before. Her cleavage struggled against the confines of the fabric. Her legs were now adorned by Halloween-themed cobweb stockings, completed by scandalous fuck-me pumps. If it weren't for her pointy hat and the old fashioned broomstick in one hand, I could have sworn she was dressed as a stripper not a witch.

Nobody else seemed to pay much attention to her. I was the only one whose eyes were glued to that spectacular body. The others started going over the details again for Ms. Morgan's benefit, but I chose, instead, to fantasize about what it would be like to tear the clothes off her body, bury my face deep in her crotch, and lap at her fountain of pleasure, to suck on her hard nipples while plunging my rock-hard cock in and out of her cunt, while she moaned like a wild animal, all rules of society forgotten...

I was torn out of my reverie when Mark tapped me on the shoulder, "Earth to Steven! Please come in."

"Uh, what's up?" I responded lamely. Ms. Morgan seemed to be studying my face intensely, a twinkle in her eye.

"I was just saying that we could all take shifts under the table if you're not up for it."

"Oh, that would be cool." Maybe now I wouldn't have a sore back afterwards.

"Just make sure you're the one under there when the judges arrive. He nodded towards Nate and Ted. "We've got something special planned for them."

"Yes, sir!" I said, rolling my eyes. I was a little bit hurt that they hadn't included me in their plans, but I couldn't really blame them. I hadn't really paid much attention all night. Still, I was pretty sure my encounter earlier had topped whatever they could come up with.

The first kids arrived, and we all rushed into position. Ms. Morgan was at the entrance bamboozling all the arrivals, while we were backstage with our masks on, ready to frighten some kids. All in all it was pretty good fun, only two of the younger kids ended up crying but Ted always came to their rescue, fog trailing behind him as he rushed in with a hand full of candy and mouth full of kind words. Last year, there had been at least ten criers.

Around eight, Ms Morgan found me. "One of the kids told me the judges just started making their rounds. Better get ready for the big event. I'll go tell the others."

I sauntered towards the exit to relieve Nate from table duty and relay the message.

"Finally!" His face brightened as he stretched his muscles and exclaimed "I really have to pee!" to no one in particular and shuffled off.

Once I was in place, I closed the curtains behind me and surveyed my surroundings. It wasn't actually that bad. There were several pillows strewn across the floor, and I could almost sit upright. Enough light seeped in that I could make out my surroundings. It even looked big enough for me to lie down and rest if things got a bit dull. Facing the front was a small slit in the fabric that I could use to spy on whoever was approaching, which just so happened to be a pair of shapely legs clad in spiderweb stockings.

"You in position, Steven?" Ms. Morgan whispered softly, the sound muffled by the curtains.

"Yeah!"

"I think it's time for another treat."

I couldn't see her anymore through the slit but I heard some rustling and a small plop. The curtain lifted a bit and she kicked something under it. I couldn't tell what it was in the soft light, but when I grabbed it, I discovered it was her panties. Her incredibly damp panties.

"There you go! I'll be back later to collect them, so take good care of them." I could once again see her as she retreated, her plump ass bouncing with every step she took. Just before she rounded the corner, she looked back at me over her shoulder, bent forward slightly, and with both her hands spread her cheeks wide. My cock immediately jumped into action, but as quickly as she had flashed me she was gone.

Her aroma rapidly permeated the air of my enclosed space. She quite literally hotboxed me, no pun intended. My erection was now uncomfortably pressing against my pants, but I couldn't really do anything about it since a small group of trick or treaters was approaching. They heralded a seemingly never-ending stream of kids, and I had to focus hard to concentrate on my task. Anytime I breathed in my nostrils were overwhelmed by her musky odor, and I was getting lightheaded. The judges still hadn't shown up and it must have been at least twenty minutes. During a lull in the activity I contemplated pulling out my cock and releasing some of the pressure, but at that moment I heard the curtains rustle and Ms. Morgan's head popped in.

"Oh my, sure smells good in here!" She wrinkled her nose and grinned as she said it. "Judges still haven't shown up, but I can't take it any longer; this wait is killing me." She reached in, grabbed a pillow and placed it in front of entrance, then patted it with her hand. Without hesitation I laid down, head on the pillow. Her face hovered directly above mine and we started kissing intensely.

She broke the kiss, breathing hard, reached back and in one smooth motion drew her dress up over her head and tossed it next to me. If anyone happened to pass by backstage at that moment they would have an unobstructed view of Ms. Morgan's behind, wearing only stockings and absolutely nothing else.

"Quick, get in, what if someone sees you?" I urged her, but she didn't move.

"Don't worry my dear, everyone's still waiting for the judges. There's nobody here but you and me." She finished by giving me another long kiss, then slowly crawled in on all fours. She moved ever so slowly, giving me plenty of time to caress her neck with my tongue, planting kisses here and there. A few more steps and her breasts came into view. I grabbed one and started gently squeezing it, tracing her areola with my thumb. I took the other one in my mouth, suckling on her rock hard nipples. Her whole body trembled while I teased her.

A few more steps, and I planted kisses all the way down her stomach to her navel and below. I made sure to close the curtains behind her when she stopped, her crotch directly over my face now. I started kissing her thigh and heard her moan. She unzipped my pants while I caressed her other thigh. She planted wet kisses all over my rock hard erection while I leisurely traced her labia with my tongue. It tasted far better than I had imagined it would.

She lowered herself onto my face, giving me no choice but to start eating her out properly. With how wet she was, it was starting to be more like drinking her than anything else. I was licking her inside and out, making sure to occasionally pay attention to her clit. Juices ran freely down my cheeks. I increased my intensity and she started tensing up. I could feel her hot shallow breaths on my balls. She was trying hard not to make any noise, but nonetheless a few moans escaped her. After a few moments she clamped down on my face, burying me completely while her entire body convulsed on top of me, over and over.

She eased up and awkwardly maneuvered herself around in the confined space, plopping back down when we were face to face.

"Thank you, I needed that," she whispered. "Looks like I made quite a mess there. Why don't you take off your pants and I can clean that up for you?"

I needed no more encouragement, reached down to undo my belt, raising my hips to slide them down, then undid the buttons on my shirt while fully kicking off the pants. During this time, Ms Morgan was on all fours to give me enough. As soon as I finished unbuttoning my shirt she descended again, her diamond hard nipples pressing into my chest, body hot to the touch. Then she started lapping at her own juices on my mouth and cheek and slowly but surely slid further down on top of me. She came to a rest when my penis started poking her, and sighed quietly as just the tip parted her labia.

"There, all cleaned up!"

I was far too focused on the warmth of her pussy on my head to respond, moaning softly.

"I think it's time for your treat," she murmured. Looking straight into my eyes, mouth slightly parted, she descended slowly. Agonizingly slow. Inch by inch her pussy eagerly accepted me. I was now completely buried to the hilt in her. She paused for a brief moment, then started riding me in earnest, slow at first but picking up pace quickly. If someone had removed the cover from the table then I wouldn't have cared. I reached down and grabbed her supple ass with both my hands, starting to thrust my hips up and down in rhythm with her motions. I began kneading her cheeks, using my middle finger to slowly circle around her tight asshole. Ms. Morgan responded by starting to moan wildly and loudly. Animalistic moans of pure pleasure emanated from her, body shuddering as I traced circles around her hole, thrusting in and out of her.

She climaxed again, her whole body shaking with the power of her orgasm. Only this time when her legs clamped around me I could feel her muscles squeezing my entire cock at once. That pushed me over the edge and I joined in her orgasm, cock twitching and shooting my load deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of cum filled her. I let out a loud guttural grunt of pleasure; it sounded almost alien to me. Her powerful climax subsided, and she collapsed on top of me, accidentally kicking one of the table legs, making a loud noise and shifting the whole table a few inches.

She gave me another deep kiss and then nestled her head on my shoulder, relaxing on top of me. We just lay there for a good while, tightly embraced and satisfied. My cock, now half flaccid, was still inside her, and I could feel my own cum slowly seep out of her while I absentmindedly caressed her back. I wouldn't have minded spending the rest of the night like that.

"Steven!" Mark's voice sounded loud. He must have been standing right next to the entrance.

"Yeah?" I replied, praying that he wouldn't stick his head in and see his own mother in post orgasmic happiness on top of me, my cock still nestled inside her. Ms. Morgan held her breath, not daring to make any noise.

"The judges just left, Ted talked to them. Come on let's go to the break room so he can tell us what they said." Shit, we missed the judges. They must have passed by us while we were fucking right under their noses.

"Okay, give me a minute. I'll be right there."

After we heard him leave Ms. Morgan said, "That was fun! But we better get out of here, he's probably looking for me right now."

She was right, of course, but that didn't make it any easier. She got up and we started cleaning ourselves up as efficiently as the space allowed. The only upside of the situation was when she started licking the cum off my thigh, stomach and balls, finishing by taking my half flaccid cock into her mouth and giving it one quick suck.

"There," she seemed oddly proud of the clean up job she just performed. "That's as clean as it's gonna get, I think." She used her discarded panties to wipe herself down while I put on my pants and buttoned up my shirt.

"You go on ahead. I need a little bit to make myself presentable again." This time I was the one to initiate a quick goodbye kiss.

When I entered the break room, only Ted and Nate were there. Mark obviously hadn't been successful in finding his mother. Ted rushed over and clapped me on the shoulder.

"Good job, man! That was a stellar performance!" He was positively beaming.

"What?" I was taken aback, surely he couldn't have been talking about me fucking his sister, and I missed the judges on top of it.

"Just wait until Vivian gets here. I'm sure she'll want to hear this story. You might have just saved our asses."

I was thoroughly confused now. "Saved what? What happened? Didn't you guys do your special thing?"

"Yes, well...no, it didn't go exactly as planned," chimed in Nate. "We had it all planned out, even got the chainsaw and everything."

"Chainsaw? I didn't hear a chainsaw," I interrupted.

"That's because someone," Ted said glaring at Nate, "forgot to fuel it up."

"I already said I'm sorry!"

"So what did you guys want with a chainsaw?" I inquired, curious now.

"We were gonna pretend to kill Nate right in front of the judges and then chase them around a little bit," replied Ted.

"We had a blood pack and everything, it would have been great. There he is. Show him, Mark," added Nate as the door opened and Mark entered, grinned and turned around, revealing a back that looked like someone had dipped him into a paint bucket. Behind him trailed in Ms. Morgan, once again wearing her costume. I noticed she was slightly sweaty and made a beeline to the drinks area.

Ted barely paid attention and went on. "But without the chainsaw, it wouldn't really work, so we instead dressed up Mark as the corpse, exploded the blood-pack all over him, and he lay on the ground pretending to be dead. It didn't really work that well, though. Mark said he heard one of them whispering that they'd just seen the same thing down the road at the Miller's."

"So why are you so happy? Sounds like it was all a big flop. I kinda, uh, the judges...when I was under the table I uh..." I could feel myself blush slightly under Ms. Morgan's gaze.

Ted interrupted me, thankfully. "Yeah! I was standing by the exit, and when they came out they were almost running to get out of there, I don't think I've ever seen them so scared before. You must have put on one hell of a show!"

"What? No, I uh..."

Ted turned to his sister and said, "You should have seen Ms. Wozniak, Vivian! She looked so scared!"

"Just tell us what happened," she responded.

"Okay, so I was standing at the exit, right, and all of a sudden they rushed out as if something had been chasing them. They kept asking me if it was real or not. I thought they meant Mark at first, but they kept glancing back. I eventually got the story out of one of them. After they passed Mark they were pretty unimpressed, they'd seen everything before, but when they approached the candy table they said they started hearing wild animal noises," Ms. Morgan choked on her drink, but Ted didn't pay attention and just went on, "like growling and grunting. They said it sounded like a wild animal from another planet. The air even smelled musky. They were one hundred percent convinced there was a wild animal hiding under that table.

"Just as they were about to lift the cover and check under the table they said the entire table jumped a few inches, and they just booked it." He could barely hold back his laughter now as he said, "They really thought we'd set a wild animal on them! Seriously, you should have seen their faces!" He broke out in full laughter now.

"What kind of animal did you imitate?" Mark asked me.

"Uh... I guess it sounded sort of like a cougar," I said, and Ms. Morgan snorted loudly.

"Well, whatever you did, it worked great!" Ted clapped me on the shoulder again. "Come on, we got an hour or two before the night's over. Everyone back to their stations."

Everyone but Ms. Morgan and me left the room. She sauntered over to me and asked, "A cougar, huh?"

"Sorry, first thing that popped into my mind."

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. "I don't know about you, but I feel really sticky. Mark and Ted are going to some midnight horror movie screening after. We could relax in a nice bath. Together. Just the two us... this time without any judges. How does that sound?"

rarmons
rarmons
2,438 Followers