Impressive Instant

Story Info
What's a few nude photos between friends?
794 words
32.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

As gambits go, Pippa Campbell reasoned, this wasn't bad.

"Ron?"

"Yeah?"

Ron Jackson was always nervous around her, and Pippa could never figure out why. They had been friends for six months, and Pippa could tell Ron was attracted to her, but he seemed to reluctant to make the first move. Pippa wasn't used to guys being so shy, but she figured there was a surefire way to get him to overcome that shyness.

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Uh, sure..."

Ron seemed more nervous than ever before. Why? Pippa asked herself. I don't bite-though I might like to.

"Now, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I don't mind if you don't want to do it."

"Uh, OK."

"But I'd really appreciate it if you did!"

Pippa loved looking at Ron's sweet face, his caramel-brown complexion, his thick mustache, his closely-cropped hair, his sexy brown eyes, his large hands. She loved how his skin looked next to his white shirt and black suit. He looked so goddamn cute...

"So, uh, what favor did you want?"

"Well, uh..."

Pippa opened her laptop and pulled up the Instagram page of the actress Kate Hudson. She clicked on a photo of Hudson, totally nude from the back, standing in front of a curtain. Her ass looked terrific. Her whole body looked terrific. Ron was becoming turned on.

"Do you like her?"

"Yeah, yeah. I loved her in that movie 'Almost Famous.' And what was that other movie she was in?"

"'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days?'"

"Yeah."

"Well, I like her, too."

"You have great taste!"

"Thank you," Pippa smiled. "So, here's what I'd like you to do. I want to do this same kind of photo for my Instagram page-sort of like a parody. I mean, I know I don't look exactly like her, but I come pretty close."

Ron smiled. Pippa loved his smile.

"And I want you to take it, because I obviously can't take it myself!"

"Uh..."

"Like I said, you don't have to do it."

"Well, I..."

"But I'd like you to do it."

"Well, uh, OK. Just with my phone?"

"Sure. Then you can send me the photos so I can post them."

"OK. So are you going to change?"

"Oh, yeah. Right here."

"In front of me?!"

"Yeah. Do you mind?"

"Uh, no."

Pippa quickly removed her white dress, bra and panties, giving Ron an eyeful of her pale, freckled body. Ron was fascinated by her hourglass figure, her taut stomach, her sexy thighs, her long chestnut-brown hair, her bright blue eyes, her lovely tattoos.

"Is that a...what is that? On your shoulder. That design?"

"Oh, it's the stars from the Aussie flag."

"Oh. I see."

"Just a reminder of home."

Ron smiled again as Pippa began posing. Ron snapped several shots of her freckled back, before Pippa turned around and told him to take a few shots of her midriff. Pippa glanced at Ron's crotch; his penis seemed ready to surge right out of his pants.

After taking about 30 photos to give her a range of options to choose from, Ron forwarded the photos to Pippa.

"Thank you," she replied. "So, do you need some help with that?"

"Uh, with what?"

"With that," she smiled, pointing to his stiffened cock.

"Oh, uh..."

Pippa laughed. "Do you need some tissues?"

"Uh, well...I can't do that here..."

"Sure you can! I can help, if you'd like."

"What-what do you mean?"

Pippa reached over to unzip Ron's pants. She freed his large, throbbing cock from his purple boxers, running her fingers across the tip of his cock.

"Pippa," Ron whispered.

"You like that?"

"Yes...yes."

"Well, you might like this too."

Pippa went down on one knee and began to kiss Ron's swollen black cock-head, before licking and sucking his enormous cock. She looked up at Ron, who could not believe this was happening, that this Australian sweetheart with the sexy freckles was sucking him off.

Pippa reached around to pinch and squeeze Ron's asscheeks as she continued to suck him. Ron was going wild with erotic fever, and Pippa knew he had never been this aroused in his life.

It wasn't long before Ron's cock erupted, and his cum splashed onto Pippa's face, shoulders and chest. He walked over to the bathroom to retrieve a towel to clean her up; Pippa loved the sight of his still-hard cock bouncing up and down as he walked back.

"Pippa," he whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna make love to you so bad..."

"Me too."

He lifted her up and brought her over to the couch, enjoying the sight of the sunlight on her pale thighs, rejoicing in the fact that he would soon be between them.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 01 A busty wife keeps an eye on two black, teen neighbors.in Interracial Love
Renter BBC rents room.in Interracial Love
TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 01: The Curse Begins Ancient curse begins to affect the women of Coxville.in Interracial Love
Come to Vegas 4 BBC Took Wife to Vegas for BBC.in Interracial Love
Room 433 Naughty nurses at night; big black cock is her prescription!in Interracial Love
More Stories