Imprinting Ch. 01

Story Info
A Lab accident makes a hot teacher imprint on a teen queen.
4.3k words
4.25
89.2k
88
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,350 Followers

This is another take on the take over the high school. It was supposed to be what happened in ALPHA, but that story took a turn as I wrote it and became something else. So this is the other genetic experiment gone wrong. Or right depending on who you are in the story. George, Michelle, Lisa, Jessica, and Ashley are the same characters, just a different setting. Michelle and George just seemed to be the right names for both stories so I hope you don't mind. Please enjoy and if you want to use anything please ask. And again, all people in this story are 18 or older. And one last thing, if your comments are simply something like "you suck", then do everyone a favor and don't waste our time. Be constructive, tell me what I could have done better, and help me learn. Otherwise I'll delete you and that will be that. Thank you.

*****

CHAPTER I

AFTER SCHOOL AT THE SCIENCE LAB

"Damn it, there it goes again. We'll have to redo it."

George grimaced as the fluid boiled over and out of the beaker for the third time. He waited for the sigh and the following commentary on how this was a colossal waste of time and a detriment to their social lives from his lab partner.

"Like, do we have too? This is totally killing my shopping time and I can't see, like what we are doing with this anyway." A whiny breathy voice sounded from behind him as if cued by a director. Michelle, the high school's queen bee was tapping away on her I Phone and had been packing up with the hope that she could finally ditch George the nerdy loser and get on with being popular.

George actually hoped she would. She wasn't really stupid, but she was spoiled rotten, the hottest high school girl in the school, Ms. Popular, captain of the cheerleaders, President of the Fashion club, and a student council member famous for only ever showing up for pictures. She actually wasn't that dumb, her grades were good enough to get into a large college, even if it was known as a party school. But unless you could make her care about something, it was a complete waste of time.

"You know we have to. Unless we keep at this we are both up the creek without a paddle. Ms. Collins will make sure of that. And if she nails us, the others will too."

Michelle opened her mouth and then paused. With a sigh she hopped down and came over to the fume hood. "Well, like, okay. I wash the beaky thing right?"

George shook his head as the "focused" Michelle came out. She wasn't completely stupid, but she was never going to win any scholarships. And given her looks (Blonde, hourglass figure, 36BB tits) and her desire for enjoyment, he didn't think it would matter much.

She began to clean as George started mixing up some of the materials again. Some blood samples from several creatures, some special chemicals his dad had quietly gotten him from work, and some regular high school stuff. The theory was to show a common gene that allowed animals to imprint on adults or "alphas" was the driving force versus it being a learned trait. George knew it was genetic, but getting the proof was a lot harder than he had thought when they had started. Good news was that even if he failed provided he and Michelle wrote it up correctly they would still pass. And he would still get his ride to Stanford and Michelle would pass and get on to whatever a party girl like her did after graduation.

George shook his head at how this had come about and Michelle giggled. "Thinking about how we ended up as partners? I think you were really lucky that Ms. Collins had pity on a nerd like you and hooked you up with the most popular girl in school."

George looked to heaven and thought "Dear God, make her shut up." But he said "I'm that obvious huh? Yeah, you have to admit this is a truly bizarre set up." Out loud.

"No argument there. Those girls could be soooo cool if they would give their cause a rest for a bit. Seriously, if they listened to me for just a bit and took MY advice they'd be party queens and loving life!" Michelle said with a lustful sigh.

"You should try being the guy in that equation. It's a lot less fun than your problem. But either part, it sucks ass." George replied.

The situation that George and Michelle found themselves in was this. Four young, smart, very ideologically driven (and hot by the way) female teachers had started teaching at their high school two years back. Ms. Susan Collins, chemistry and science, Ms. Lisa Jones, math, Ms. Ashley Sims, accounting and business, and Ms. Cynthia Reals, English, had been right out of their respective Master's Programs and this was their first job. Hired at the same time, they had become friends and after the first year had become a force to be feared.

They were strict, they took no crap from anyone, and they were tough. If you worked hard, you would learn a lot under them. They were all very beautiful as well. Susan was a striking brunette with an hourglass figure. Lisa was a former gymnast with a smaller body and tits but toned and diamond hard with lovely light brown hair. Ashley was blonde, nearly natural platinum which she actually dyed to make it more golden and had a nice full set of 36DD tits. Cynthia was a redheaded, green eyed hottie who had a supermodel figure and a set of 36CC tits. She was a swimmer and her body was tight. Normally with that package it would be great to have them as teachers. But there was one more issue that made it painful to deal with them. They were hard core feminists.

George didn't care if they were or not to start with. But soon it became obvious that they had it out for the "patriarchy" and that meant any male who did anything they didn't like. They had ruined the football team's chances at state when they had suddenly flunked several key players for no real reason other than as a protest against football which was a "male domination tool". They had gotten one teacher fired over sexual harassment (under very questionable circumstances) and another had resigned when they had started dropping hints they thought he should be next. They shouted down parents, they ran rough-shod over the union, and generally behaved like entitled bitches that had a stick up their ass.

George had tried to keep his head down and just push though his last year. It was painfully obvious that any male in their class was going to have a tougher time, but if you kept quiet you should be ok. But George had the misfortune to be competing for the same scholarship to Stanford as one of his female classmates.

Once the four teachers had found that out, George had a big target on his back. Where he had been straight A's before, he was barely getting B's. His assignments sometimes "were never turned in" or were turned in late and therefore dropped a grade. It really got worse once they found out George had already been accepted to Stanford regardless of his senior year grades (he had applied on an early entry program and had been selected). They became openly spiteful of him and called him out on every little thing they could. They couldn't stop him from graduating; he already had passed too many classes for that.

But his family needed the scholarship money. He had some other full rides and regardless of what happened his senior year he would go to college. But he wanted Stanford. To get that he needed the scholarship to complement several other ones he had earned. To earn that he had to submit a special lab project through his school.

The girl he was competing again was pretty smart, but she wasn't mean and was actually a casual friend of his. Sandra, the girl in question had actually asked the teachers to lay off him as she wanted to go to UCLA and this experiment was just a fun challenge for her. She had even said if they didn't knock it off she would pull out of the experiment and let him be the only school entry.

George didn't know what had been said behind the closed doors of the lab that afternoon, but all four teachers had marched in there like they were going to burn a witch and an hour later Sandra had come out in tears and had never spoke of dropping again. George had pitied her that hour, and was annoyed at how much support she got. But in a way it was better for him. They tried to simply starve him of any help, but George worked better on his own and was making progress. The four teachers had gotten on Sandra's case and stayed there to make sure she was going beat that "worthless male". George was actually worried that Sandra was going to snap and do something drastic if they didn't let up.

When it became apparent that George was making good progress, they had come up with a novel way to hurt his chances.

They had assigned him a partner. In this case, it was Michelle Dean, Ms. Popular.

George had to hand it to them; it was a clever way to try and sabotage him. And it also served as some punishment for a girl who was pretty much the kind of girl they hated.

Michelle had initially been their project. She was the most popular girl at school and if she signed on with their ideas then they could get the girls all in on their viewpoints and ideas. So they had tried to take her on as their protégé and mold her.

Which had been a massive mistake on their part. Michelle was pretty shallow and dull, but she was also a strong willed girl. She had a stubborn streak a mile wide that was as hard as cast iron. And she did NOT take to being "molded" by some girls who were barely older than she was and "had lousy fashion sense and whose hair needed a LOT of work!" as she had loudly put it once during lunch to the snickers of many in the cafeteria.

Michelle had at first enjoyed the attention, but it turned sour fast. She had openly criticized them when they had flunked some of the football team (one of whom was her boyfriend at the time) because now her cheerleaders couldn't go to state and cheer on TV and party. When they had told her to toe the party line she had instead thrown a massive end of year football/cheerleader party at her place with the rule that you could only come IF you had a date, jocks preferred. The following Monday when Ms. Collins had publically confronted her and accused her of being a tool for the patriarchy Michelle had started to laugh.

"Jesus, you sound like those morons on The View or whatever shit that's called! I'm nobody's tool; I just like to have some fucking fun! Why don't you try once before you end up a lonely bitter bitch with too many cats!"

If it had just been stunned silence that incident might have been allowed to slide. But one kid (unknown to this day) snickered in the crowd and in seconds the whole student body had lost it. Ms. Collins had actually turned purple, and had thrown a titanic tirade later that day when someone had taped up a bunch of cat photos on her office door.

And like that Michelle Dean was on the shit list.

They couldn't flunk her. Her parents were the richest family in the city and the Four had it made quite clear to them that if they attempted that they would be out on their asses. They did get her kicked off the cheer squad, but she was fine as football season was over and she never liked basketball much. She had lost her student council seat, and again no big loss as the photos were already done and they wouldn't redo them. She was still Ms. Popular and once she was off campus they couldn't touch her.

Which is how they came up with their idea.

They found a minor clause about a partner requirement on the scholarship program. Normally it was waived, but they found a slight mistake on his paperwork and redid it with the requirement of a partner. Then they assigned Michelle with the hopes of her being able to screw him up due to her supposed stupidity and the added bonus of a huge cut into her social time and her subsequent loss of standing. She was still popular, but was slipping due to her simply not being seen enough.

Worse for George was that dull witted or not, she actually did try to help him. And when she did disaster always struck. Dropped test tubes, wrong heat, wrong mixes, wrong weights, wrong chemicals; it was enough to make George rip his hair out in clumps. She was always sorry and would sniffle a bit, and then pout and go twitter on her phone for a bit while he cleaned up. But after he started up again, she would come over and want to see what was going on, which let to offers to help, which led to demands to help, which led to another disaster.

George finished his mix of materials as Michelle finished cleaning. George slowly mixed his chemicals (including a special chemical isolator that would help purify the chemical signature of the DNA he was trying to isolate), and began to heat them in the hood slowly when the door banged open and Ms. Collins stalked in.

Michelle and George both gulped and watched as the tall shapely brunette marched up to them and glared down through her glasses. She wore her usual pinstripe business suit with knee length skirt and cream colored blouse, hair done up in a bun, and black rimmed glasses. She was hot and she rocked the teacher look. But her scowl was enough to ruin the effect.

"Are you two losers done yet? I have an important meeting of the Female Empowerment Committee tonight and I can't be waiting on you forever." She said in an icy tone.

George swallowed and said "Almost."

"We just have to heat this so it doesn't boil over and then it like, uh sits." Michelle added and got a glare for her efforts.

"As if a stupid tart like you would know anything about biology." Muttered Ms. Collins and Michelle flushed. George was barely able to keep a straight face. While he hadn't liked Michelle much when all of this had started, and had severe problems with her "help", she had actually been fairly nice to him. She had even said hi to him in the hallways and introduced him to a couple of her equally hot friends as "My very smart lab partner". The fact that this bitch was just mean to her out of spite was just wrong. George had found himself gaining a bit of respect for her over time. Not only her honest and helpful nature, but the fact that she was the only student who publically called the four bitches on their shit and had kept on at it in spite of what they had done to her.

Ms. Collins leaned forward and looked over several of the compounds. She sniffed one of the chemicals and nodded at the acid being carefully sealed. Her back was to George and he couldn't see what she was doing. Ms. Collins leaned in and just then Michelle's phone rang. She pulled it out and began to swipe to answer it and missed Ms. Collins slipping a bit of powder into the mix.

"Well, fine then. Finish this up and let's go. It's bad enough I have to stay late to babysit a little boy, but that nearly grown woman needs to be watched as well is painful to the pride of women everywhere."

George rolled his eyes at that. Not only the bs comment about pride of women, but the fact that he knew damn well that honors chemistry students were allowed unsupervised access to the lab after school until 6pm. He shrugged and moved up to watch the beaker heat.

Ms. Collins went over to the desk by the door and sat down and started reading a book. George got a bit un-nerved by that. She normally didn't do that, and after a bit he was sure she was watching the beaker.

Watching it like she expected something to happen.

"Shit, she spiked it." George thought. He let out a sigh and knew tonight was another blown night. He had caught her doing it once before but that was before he had a partner and it was his word against hers and he had simply let it pass. But as he glanced at Michelle he knew she had missed it as she giggled at her phone. So it was a waste, and now all he had to do was sit and wait for the failed reaction, the snide comments, and another full day lost.

"Well, a watched pot never boils. I'm hitting the bathroom. Be back in a minute." George said. "Hey Michelle, watch the beaker and when it starts to bubble, turn this knob to off okay?"

He made sure he had eye contact with her and she nodded. He then moved off towards the door. As he neared Ms. Collins sniffed and said "Leaving while your experiment is running? Not very studious. And to think you want to get into Stanford."

George didn't break stride as he passed her. "I'm already IN Stanford, and you spiked my test so we both know it won't do anything other than fail. So why don't you leave off the comments and let's get this farce over with."

Ms. Collins' head snapped over from her book to him and she opened her mouth and George kept on walking. He paused at the door and said "Leave off will you? Another day blown, another day closer to me losing. Cripes, you can't even WIN nicely can you?" and turned to go.

Ms. Collins was tempted to deliver a verbal crushing right there but realized that right now her target didn't care enough to be beat up. She frowned and then simply let it pass. She was re-immersing herself into her book when she heard the sound of the fume hood moving. She looked up in time to see Michelle lean in and say "Hey Ms. Collins? This mix thingy is turning pink and purple, is it supposed to do that?"

FOOM!!

A huge cloud of purple/pink gas blew straight up into Michelle's face and she let out a high pitched squeal. Ms. Collins jumped up and back and with a yell crashed onto her butt as she fell over her overturned chair. She crashed about on the floor and then pulled herself up.

"Michelle?! Are you okay? Answer me now!" she yelled as she got her feet under her and rushed over to the cloud.

As she got close she heard a loud coughing and then the cloud started to dissipate as Michelle waved her hands around. She seemed coated in a weird purple/pink dust that coated her arms, chest, face and neck. Ms. Collins was relieved to see her apparently okay and then slapped her hand to her face as Michelle stumbled back into a rack of beakers and send a bunch crashing to the floor. As she rubbed her eyes she failed to notice a large amount of acetone slop onto Michelle's arm. The chemical soaked the powder and it seemed to melt into Michelle's skin.

Michelle was still coughing and then felt a very nice and cool sensation on her left arm. She moved her right arm over and rubbed it and spread the acetone around. Wherever it touched the odd colored dust melted into Michelle's skin and gave her a nice pleasant cool feeling. She rubbed both of her arms and then her face and neck. As she finished rubbing the last of the smoke cleared and Ms. Collins lowered her hand from her eyes.

"Michelle, are you okay?" she got out with a long sigh.

"Hmm? Oh, like yes totally okay. Really weird, that mix of stuff doesn't usually turn that color. I went to see what was going on and "poof!". Funny isn't it?" she said and then giggled.

Ms. Collins rolled her eyes and shook her head. With a stern look on her face she stalked over to Michelle and said "Enough of that! Start cleaning this up! You and your partner are done for tonight!"

Michelle nodded and just as Ms. Collins turned to go Michelle reached out and took her hand. "Um, like do I need to clean the beakies I broke or just the lab stuff we were using?"

Ms. Collins froze the second Michelle's hand touched hers. Inside her head, it was as if a flashbulb went off and had dazed her. She swayed a bit on her feet and the oddest sensation came over her. Where she had been a strong independent woman before, she suddenly felt lost and alone. She felt like she needed to have guidance from someone, someone who would show her what to do, how to behave. She felt very tiny, lost, and very afraid. Then she heard Michelle speaking.

Relieved she spun around quickly and looked at Michelle. As soon as her eyes met Michelle's a vast feeling of relief came over her. She knew, down to her bones knew, that this woman was going to help her. This obviously strong and powerful woman would teach her and mould her and show her how she needed to act, and live, and be.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,350 Followers
12