Imprinting Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle teaches her teacher and gets a new student.
2.7k words
4.36
42.3k
31
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,335 Followers

"Like, how's this Michelle? Am I rocking this look?"

Suzie strutted her fine ass out of the dressing room and Michelle gave a little squeak and clapped. Suzie smiled and looked at herself in the dressing mirror in the PINK store in the mall. "Like, wow! I'm a hottie, just like you Michelle!"

Suzie, who had been Susan Collins, science teacher and strict no nonsense feminist an hour ago looked nothing like that anymore. Suzie had driven her BFF Michelle to the mall in her car and on the way Michelle had explained a lot about how a hottie needed to act. Suzie had been horrified at how wrong she had been acting; actually teaching science (which was SO uncool), and not letting girls have fun. But now that Michelle was showing her the proper way to act she was so happy.

They had rushed into the PINK Store right away and Michelle had given Suzie a nice class on clothes. Then they had picked out new clothes and lingerie for Suzie and Michelle let Suzie buy her some stuff on her credit card too!

Now Suzie was standing in front of the mirror working on a cute pout. Her black hair was now in a ponytail tied up with a black bow. She was wearing a short red and black tartan skirt, thigh high white stockings, white platform shoes, and a white blouse that only went down to her midriff and exposed her flat belly. She wore a white lace blouse and tight white panties that showed if she bent over more than halfway. Michelle called it a school girl look and Suzie was so happy she was now acting like a proper "Hot Chick" like Michelle.

Michelle had a bag of stuff and Suzie put it all on her credit card. Michelle nodded and said "That's right Suzie, BFFs buy each other stuff all the time. But since I'm teaching you I really don't need to buy you anything right?"

"Nope! I'm like totally cool with you just helping fix my uncoolness! This is totes awesome!" Suzie had said.

Michelle led Suzie to the food court and they sat in the center table. "We always sit her so we can show off how awesome we are and maybe pick up a boy or two. Or maybe a college man, with you now dressed properly we might get lucky."

Suzie nodded eagerly and after Michelle got them both a diet soda Michelle began to explain some more tips about being one of her BFFs.

"Now, first you need to forget all your college stuff, kay? My BFFs need to be kinda ditzy and dumb so they don't make me look bad. Can you do that for me, forget all about college and only think like a senior in high school?"

"Um, like I think I can. I can just not focus on stuff and giggle a lot. But if I drink a lot and maybe take some drugs I can make myself really dumb."

"Kay, that will work. You need to start drinking a lot then and you should come to school buzzed in the morning. It will help if you stay up all night partying and having sex with cute guys. Sex always makes me feel really happy and dopey in my head."

Suzie nodded and giggled. They sipped their sodas and Suzie worked on sitting properly. She kept reminding herself to sit so her panties showed and her long legs were properly showcased. Michelle sighed after a bit.

"Am I doing something wrong?" Suzie asked with a gulp, but Michelle shook her head.

"No, it's just that we were so late leaving the school the mall is nearly closed. I was really hoping to pick up some guys tonight. I like haven't been laid in nearly a week and I'm really kinda horny." Michelle said and Suzie looked sad.

"Like, I'm sorry I was so mean to you. We missed picking up some cute guys and it's my fault." Suzie sniffled and looked like she was about to cry when she blinked.

"Michelle! How about those guys? They look pretty cute."

Michelle turned her head slowly and a big smile spread on her face. The guys that Suzie had pointed out looked to be just what she needed. They were older guys, college most likely, in good shape and looked a bit bored. They hadn't seen them and were ordering at the last open food stall.

"Like, totally Suzie! Mmmmmmm, I haven't seen them around before, either new or from out of town. Either way, let's see what they do when they get a look at us."

Suzie smiled and nodded eagerly. Michelle preened a bit and put on a big smile and Suzie mirrored her. The guys got their food and moved into the main eating area. As soon as they came around the condiments stand they looked right at the two girls. The lead guy stopped and grinned. He turned to his partner who came up behind him and they both smiled at each other and then at the girls. They moved over and the blonde one said "Hey, mind if we join you? Two pretty girls like you shouldn't be sitting alone."

Michelle beamed at him and giggled. "Like, me and Suzie here were just thinking how lonely we were sitting here all by ourselves. So have a seat, uh..."

"Dave. And this is Mike." The one with black hair moved up and smiled. Mike sat down next to Michelle and Dave sat next to Suzie. Suzie giggled and smiled at him while she twirled her hair. Dave leered at her and Suzie was so excited to see him totally check out her tits.

"Oh, I'm doing so good, Michelle will be so proud of me!" she thought to herself.

"So what's your name? Suzie I heard?"

"Like yeah! Suzie's a cute name, better than Susan. Susan is boring and not fun!"

"Oh we don't want that. I like fun girls, and you look like a LOT of fun. So you go to college?"

Suzie kept her smile straight but began to panic. She remembered she was supposed to not think about college, but how to answer the question? But Michelle came to her rescue.

"Nope, we have regular old day jobs. Maybe go to college next year, but right now we are working to get a little money together and have some fun." Suzie nodded and smiled at Michelle who winked at her.

"Mmmmm, well, if you decide to go to Tech, you'll have to come and visit. Maybe stay the night..."

"Oooooohhhh, I would totally love that! Of course I'd have to stay at your place..." Suzie said with a sultry smile and Dave smiled broadly at that. "Oh, I think I can make room for you. Hmmm, you have the look of a slightly older woman you know, you seem, very grown up."

"Well, I'm a bit older than my BFF Michelle here, but you know that isn't nice to ask about a girl's age." Suzie said and waggled her finger under Dave's nose. Everyone laughed at that.

They made some more small talk and Suzie flirted really well. She saw that Dave's cock was hardening nicely and she was starting to get turned on. She had trouble concentrating, but she was able to follow that Mike's family lived in the city and that he and Dave had come back for a long weekend. They had just gotten in and were out wandering around as they didn't want to be stuck with Mike parents all night.

After a bit of talk Michelle giggled and said "Hey, I got a wonderful idea! How about we move this over to our place? You can hang out with us, maybe have a drink? Stay a bit longer?" She said as she licked her lips. Suzie let her index finger trail down from her lips to between her tits and Dave flushed. Mike nodded eagerly.

"Fuck yeah! That's a plan. You got a car? We'll follow you."

They all got up and Suzie took Dave's offered arm. They strutted back out the front doors and Michelle led them to Suzie's car. It was a nice BMW and the guys whistled at it.

"Wow! Nice wheels! What do you girls do for work?"

"Oh this was gift from Suzie's daddy! He dotes on his little girl, but don't worry. He never visits." Michelle said with a giggle and Suzie giggled along. They got in and Suzie started it up while the boys got into another car and pulled up behind them.

"Like where are we going? I didn't know we had a place." Suzie said and looked confused when Michelle laughed.

"We are taking those hunks back to YOUR place silly! Don't you have your own place?"

Suzie thought for a moment. "Oh yeah! I like totally do! It's an apartment at Sky Hill! Nice and big, three bedrooms! Yeah, let's go!"

Suzie pulled out and was soon on the road. Michelle had to remind her a bit on driving as she was working very hard to be a ditz. As they got closer Michelle looked over at a liquor store.

"Hey Suzie, do you have any booze at your place?"

"Um, like no. I didn't drink until you explained about how I need to start drinking."

"Kay! Pull over there by the store and here's what you do. You take your ID and strut in there and get a big bottle of vodka, a big bottle of rum, some fruit mix, and some tequila. If anyone asks why you are getting this stuff you say it's for a weekend party, got it?"

"Yeppers! I can like totally do that Michelle!"

Suzie pulled over and got out. She strutted in just like Michelle told her and got all the stuff. She carried it back and pulled out her credit card. The cashier looked at her ID and then her credit card and then her. He seemed about to say something but then shrugged and rang her up.

Suzie skipped out happily and Michelle hugged her when she got in with the booze.

"Girlfriend you are really doing great! Having you as a BFF is so awesome! You have an apartment we can party in, you can buy me booze, and you have a cool car! Now that you have me to show you how pretty girls are supposed to act, both of our lives are going to get really fun!"

Suzie beamed and hugged her BFF again. "Oh I am so lucky I met you! I get so scared when I think about how my life would have sucked if you hadn't been there to set me straight. Come on! Let's party!" and with a screech of rubber she pulled out.

They got into Suzie's place shortly before ten and they soon were drinking heavily. Michelle made some nice margaritas with lots of rum, and a fruity punch with vodka. As she was mixing the stuff up, she made sure everyone did at least two shots of tequila and Suzie was buzzing hard.

They drank some of the punch and then had a margarita and Suzie was soon stumbling drunk. Michelle leaned over to her and whispered "I'm going to fuck Mike here, take Dave into your room and have him fuck your brains out!"

Suzie giggled and leaned over and kissed Dave hard. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and after a minute, stood up and grabbed him by the hand. She pulled him into her bedroom and pulled him on top of her. They kissed and her hands went down to his pants. She had a hard time getting them undone but Dave helped out and got his dick out and waved it in her face.

Suzie blinked at it and got a look of confusion. Dave looked down at her and said "What's wrong baby? Come on, this cock won't suck itself."

"Like, um, I'm supposed to have you fuck my brains out. Michelle didn't say anything about sucking a dick. Is that like part of getting my brains fucked out?" Suzie said in a confused voice.

Dave blinked and then laughed out loud. Suzie was not sure if she should laugh or cry but Dave cleared it up for her.

"Damn, you are one spacey chick! Okay, let me help you out. Before you get your brains fucked out you always have to suck the guy's cock, or eat out the girl's pussy. It considered proper, so proper that your friend probably assumed you knew that already. So here's what you do doll, put your hand on my cock like this, oh yeah, and start stroking it slowly."

Suzie did as she was told and she was very proud at how fast she learned. She quickly went to kissing the tip, to licking it, to swirling her tongue around it, to sucking on it, to trying to deep throat it. Dave gave her very good instructions and she was pleased as he praised her progress.

"Oh FUCK!! Yeah you spacey bitch, work that tongue! Oh GOD! You are amazing. Yeah! Get ready, remember swallow it!"

Suzie was going to go yes but Dave blasted her mouth and all she got out was a "MURRPF!!" and she gulped his semen down. She was able to get it all and then Dave grabbed her, spun her around and bent her over the bed. He pulled down her thong and shoved up her little tartan skirt and she let out a long "OHHHHHHHHHHH!!" when he shoved his cock into her very wet hole.

The shock of a huge cock nearly overloaded her senses. Even before, when Suzie had been Ms. Susan Collins, her sex had been very rigid and controlled. She had been much more of a tease, using her looks to manipulate men, versus actually enjoying sex. But now, having imprinted on Michelle (the sluttiest hot chick in the school); Suzie was primed to be fucked in body and mind.

Michelle's instructions on how to enjoy sex had taken full hold and Suzie ground back hard onto Dave's cock and she sucked her breath and began to talk dirty. "Oh fuck yeah! Yeah Stud! Tear that fine pussy up! You know it's the best pussy you have ever had! Fuck that hole! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!"

Suzie and Dave lasted a few minutes. Dave had already cum, and Suzie was pretty blasted and when Suzie came, Dave came as well and he shoved Suzie onto the bed in a sticky giggling heap. Dave staggered to the bathroom, cleaned up a bit, came out and found Suzie snoring face down on the mattress. Dave, being the pig that he was, rolled her over and fucked her again. Suzie had giggled a couple time and moaned when she came again, but never opened her eyes.

Dave was finishing up when Mike walked in with Michelle hanging on by his waist. She was naked and taking sips off the tequila bottle while Mike had a dopey grin on his face.

"Finished Dude? Time to go. I talked to Michelle here and she might be able to get another friend or two tomorrow night if we want to come back. I'm down if you are. We can call Jim if he gets in soon enough. Sound good?"

Dave grunted and got up. He pulled on his clothes and looked at Michelle with a grin. "You're friend is a wild bitch, and her pussy is flat out awesome. But seriously, she is kinda spacey. Tomorrow, let's not have her drink so much. I'm thinking she had some serious wild streaks in her, and if she isn't drunk, maybe we can tease them out."

Michelle giggled and nodded. "Oh that sounds FUN! Yes, we definitely need to bring that out in her. Okey-dok, see you two studs tomorrow!"

Michelle let them out and locked up. She sat down beside Suzie and giggled again. "Oh lucky you, getting fucked twice. Too bad you were passed out the second time, but I just know you won't do anything stupid like report it. Popular pretty girls like us know that our bodies are for fucking and we enjoy it whenever we can get it."

Michelle left her new BFF passed out and crashed on the couch after she texted the school on Suzie's phone saying she was sick and wouldn't be in tomorrow.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,335 Followers