Imprinting Ch. 03

Story Info
Michelle and her two Teacher BFFs return to school.
4.3k words
4.52
31.4k
25
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

Suzie woke up with a pounding headache and a very pleasant well fucked feeling between her legs. She slipped on a thong and an old t-shirt that hugged her tits closely and went out into her living room area.

"Like hey! Good morning Suzie! Looks like you had a blast last night. That Dave was a hunk!" Michelle said from the kitchen.

Suzie giggled and rubbed her pussy. "Oh yeah! He tore me up good, fucked me doggie style and then I think maybe again but my memory is kinda fuzzy. He taught me about giving blow jobs before getting my brains fucked out so he was a really nice guy."

Michelle giggled and asked for details which Suzie gladly gave. Suzie was really happy when Michelle said "Good. Blow jobs are important. If you don't want to fuck a guy, giving him a blow job will normally be enough to wrap him around your finger. It sounds like you got some great instructions, but tonight when the guys come back I want you to try it again."

Suzie nodded and sipped her coffee. It had a bit of an odd taste and she asked Michelle about it. "Oh, I put in some brandy I found. Not much just a shot, but remember you need to keep a good buzz going to help get dumber."

Suzie nodded and thanked her for being so nice and thoughtful.

The rest of the morning was spent getting the apartment set up. They had to throw away nearly all her old clothes because they simply were not sexy and hot. But they had gotten a nice base wardrobe started and then ordered some more on line. Around noon they went shopping again, and with Michelle's help Suzie got a whole new wardrobe, with shoes and accessories. They had trouble carrying everything back to the car and it took two trips to bring it all in. Then they went and Suzie got her nails and hair done with some red streaks. They had also gotten some more booze, and some cute posters that they hung up.

Suzie was hanging the last poster (17th Street Sound, a cute boy band that Michelle played on her stereo and was now Suzie's fav band) in her new pink rhinestone micro dress with pink leg wraps and rhinestone heels when the doorbell rang. She hopped down and strutted over to the door and opened it.

She found herself staring at Ms. Lisa Jones.

Lisa gaped at her for a moment and then said "Susan! What the hell are you doing dressing like that?"

Suzie was caught off guard and stammered a bit. Lisa grabbed her by the arm and let her inside. When she saw the posters, the booze, the bags of clothes, and Michelle standing there in a micro skirt and halter top with black six inch heels, she turned purple.

"What the FUCK is going on? What are you doing here? What is wrong with Ms. Collins?"

"Suzie's fine, she just was confused is all." Michelle said as she came around the table and took the box of food from a confused looking Ms. Jones. Her hands brushed but she didn't notice anything change about Ms. Jones. Michelle sighed.

"Looks like my fun is ending right when it's really getting fun." She thought as Ms. Jones started to tear into Suzie. Suzie looked ready to cry and Michelle spoke up.

"Hey, don't be so mean. Suzie asked me to help her become cool and fun. So I'm helping, why don't you go bother someone else with your noise."

Ms. Jones rounded on her like a demon. "YOU SHUT UP! What the hell did you do? There is no way Susan would act like this! Did you drug her? That's it! You slipped her a roofie or something and I'm going to have you arrested!"

Ms. Jones jammed a finger into Michelle's chest and she stumbled backwards. Her hand knocked over a bucket of ice and it sloshed on her hand. Ms. Jones was now so mad she was just babbling and she strode forward with a look of absolute murder on her face. Her hands reached out and tried to grab Michelle by her hands.

Michelle jerked her hands back, but Ms. Jones caught her by the wet hand.

Michelle was looking straight at Ms. Jones face when their hands touched and she swore she saw just a little light flash in Ms. Jones' eyes. Ms. Jones froze in place and let her hand drop. Her vicious eyes softened and got a confused look as her features softened. She went from a full on killer bitch to a lost puppy in about two seconds.

Michelle recognized that look, it was exactly like Suzie got after she had touched her with the chemicals yesterday. Michelle smiled evilly at Ms. Jones, and she returned a confused smile.

"You're Lisa." Michelle said.

Lisa blinked and said "I'm Lisa?"

"Yeppers, cool girls like us aren't named Ms. Jones. Lisa is a pretty name for a pretty girl. Pretty girls like me Michelle, and my BFF Suzie, and our new BFF Lisa. You want to be a pretty, popular, cool girl right?" Michelle said as she moved forward and took her by the arm.

"Uh, yes. Yes! Yeah, I want to be a cool girl like you guys. Um, can you help me? I'm kinda confused about what is going on, but I just know YOU are the one to help me!"

Suzie giggled. "Totally Lisa! She like completely helped me! Got me new clothes, new shoes, taught me how to walk and talk and dress and got my nails done and like everything a hottie needs to know! She even got me laid!"

Suzie and Michelle giggled and after a second Lisa joined in. Michelle eyed her up and down and said "Suzie, take Lisa back to the bathroom. Let's do some nice makeup, and let's get her some proper clothes to wear. Then we will hit the stores again real quickly before the boys show up. Kay?"

Suzie nodded. Michelle noted that the confused, meek Suzie from the night before was now gone and a much more focused and stronger Suzie was smiling back at her. She winked at Michelle and took Lisa by the hand. "Come on girlfriend! Let's get you fixed up!"

As Suzie led Lisa to the back Michelle heard Suzie instructing her on how to walk properly. Michelle giggled and looked at her hand. "Hmmmm, so I touched Suzie while my hand was wet and she became my BFF. I touched Lisa when it was dry and nothing. Then I touched her while wet and now I have a new BFF. Cool!"

Michelle dumped out Lisa purse and turned off Lisa's phone. She checked out her credit cards and nodded and then looked at a flyer for one of those uncool feminist meetings they were always going to. It had a picture of the four bitches together looking grim.

Michelle smiled broadly. "Oh, I think I'm going to have two more BFFs by the time I'm done. And then school will be a REALLY fun place!"

LATER THAT NIGHT

Lisa giggled and leaned over. She kissed Jim deeply and rolled her tongue in his mouth. He returned it with a passion and his hand squeezed her ass. She pushed down onto it hard and wiggled just like Michelle had told her too.

Lisa broke the kiss and looked around. She was really tipsy, having had several Margaritas and then a shot of rum with Jim and the guys. Michelle was sitting on Mike's lap and was making out hot and heavy while Suzie had led Dave off to her bedroom.

Lisa sighed happily. She had been so lost and confused earlier today but lucky for her that her BFFs had quickly taken her under their wing and had helped her figuring things out. They got her makeup done, took her shopping for the right clothes and shoes, and then had her drink some before the boys got there so she would be nice and relaxed. Michelle instructed her how to act slutty, ditzy, and dumb so she could fit right in with the cool girls.

Lisa was dressed in a really short black latex micro skirt that barely covered her thong. She wore thigh high black boots with nice 5 inch heels and a really tight sleeveless blouse with no bra. Her nipples stood out like little points and she loved the sensation of her silk blouse rubbing on them. Her big gold hoop earrings dangled down and she was loving this party.

The stereo wasn't too loud but the boy bands playing on it were making her hot. She had done some nice dancing right when the boys got there but after the shot she was too unsteady to do more.

"Damn, you are FINE! You must have been one popular chick in high school; I bet you had all the boys begging to take you out."

"Oh totally! My BFFs and I ruled our school!" Lisa lied. Michelle had made sure that Suzie and Lisa had the back story down tonight just in case. So they were all out of high school for a year and waiting for next year to start at the local college. They worked various jobs during the day, but mostly had daddy and mommy foot the bill for their pre-college fun. Michelle made sure they understood that they had to come across like spoiled, dim, party girls who just wanted to have fun.

Jim glanced over at Michelle and Mike making out and smiled when he heard a loud grunt from the main bedroom. He gently moved Lisa up and then took her hand. He led her into one of the other rooms. This one had been Suzie's office back when she was uncool. It had been where her diplomas and awards had been hung up in front of a big desk.

Michelle had Suzie throw away all that uncool crap and Suzie had gleefully complied. Now the walls were adorned with some nearly X-Rated posted of men and some hot women, some blown up selfies taken today by the pool when they had tried out their new bikinis for a short swim, and a small bed. The closet was full of new clothes. Lisa and Suzie had both gladly used their credit cards for Michelle and had purchased everything she had told them too.

Jim grinned at the three girls bikini shot and without any hesitation spun Lisa onto the bed. He was on her in a second and had her skirt hiked up and ripped her thong clean off. Lisa laughed and squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck. She let out a sharp gasp as his cock slid right into her wet pussy without any warning.

Jim began to pump into her without so much as a grunt. Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head and she began to pant as the man on her pumped away. The feeling was so incredible! The man had just taken her like a slut, tossed her on the bed and jumped her bones without so much as a single word.

It was so HOT!

Lisa moaned and bucked. Jim tore her blouse off and button went flying. He bit one of her nipples and she yelped and giggled.

"God you're a fucking whore! No bra! No bitching when I just forced you down! Fuck, you are just what I needed, a ditzy, dumb chick who just wants to fuck!"

"That's me baby! I love to fuck! I love being ditzy and dumb! I love drinking and partying and sex with hot guys! Fuck away baby! My pussy's yours tonight!" Lisa babbled out.

Jim didn't need to be told twice and pounded her harder. His tempo increased and he grunted loudly and came hard in her pussy. Lisa let out a shriek and came too. She flopped back with a giggle and Jim rolled off her and lit up a joint. He handed it to Lisa who took a long pull and let the wave roll over her. Her eyes rolled up a bit and she let out a dopey giggle.

"Like that? Yeah, this is the good stuff. Have another hit and you won't mind about anything at all. Which is just fine by me. I've got some plans for you tonight and I don't want you caring about anything and ruining them."

"Like okay. Mmmmmm, that stuff is soooooo nice." Lisa said and lay back with a spacey smile. Jim had her take a couple more hits and when she was good and stoned rolled her over. Jim pushed his fingers into her snatch and got them nice and wet. Then he started to shove them into Lisa's ass.

Lisa giggled and just lay there. She was feeling so nice and relaxed and horny. Jim was such a nice guy, doing all the work fucking her while she could just lay there and enjoy it. After lubing her asshole he propped it up a bit and then slowly shoved his hard cock into it.

Lisa gasped and let out a low moan. She wondered if it should hurt more or if she should squirm but the dope in her system had her nice and stoned and she simply decided it was too much trouble to do anything other than lay there. Jim worked his cock in her virgin ass slowly and once it was all in he began to pump. Lisa was able to giggle a bit and Jim grunted away.

After several minutes Jim came in her ass and Lisa let out a contented sigh. Jim pulled out and wiped his cock on her back and legs. He rolled her over onto her back and had her take some more hits. He then fucked her again missionary style and got up.

Jim grinned and headed out the door to clean up. Lisa just lay there with a happy stoned grin on her face while she let the nice relaxed feeling flow over her body. Jim had left the joint on a coaster and she picked it up and kept doing hits off it. Jim came back after a bit and took a hit off the joint and lay down next to her.

Lisa slowly drifted into a nice post sex/stoned sleep while Jim fondled her tits and played with himself. He was awake for a bit after Lisa passed out and he eventually fucked her again while she was out. Jim didn't figure she would mind and she simply sighed and had a small orgasm when he came in her again. Jim then passed out next to her.

Lisa awoke late Saturday morning feeling very hungry and very fucked. She got out of bed wearing only her skirt (which had remained on all night) and slowly stumbled to the kitchen. She found Michelle and Suzie already there drinking coffee and eating some toast. Lisa grabbed the bread and began to eat it fast. Michelle and Suzie giggled.

"Well, looks like someone smoked some pot last night. Did you have a good time Lisa?" Michelle asked with a smirk.

"Oh yes! I got nice and fucked, and then Jim got me high on pot! Oh, it was so nice and relaxing. He was such a nice guy; after he got me doped up he did all the work and moved me around so he could fuck me in the ass! He lubed me up and fucked me while I just lay there. My ass is kinda sore, but it was so much fun! He fucked me normally then and I think he molested me while I was asleep which shows how much he liked me!"

Michelle giggled and Suzie snickered. Lisa sat back and ate with a dreamy look on her face. After a bit Michelle handed her a small bag. Lisa squealed in delight when she realized it was full of joints.

"I bought them off of Jim. They are for you, but be sure you share if we want some. Suzie here is drinking all day to make sure she gets and stays nice and dumb, but you can use this and kill your brain cells that way. I need you to smoke at least two joints a day kay? That should fix that brain of yours real fast."

Lisa nodded and pulled out a joint. She quickly lit up and was soon sitting there staring off into space with a stupid grin on her face. Suzie snickered and finished her heavily spiked coffee. She stood up a trifle unsteadily and strutted into her bedroom. She was wearing a tight T-Shirt and a thong and her ass showed some bruises from where Dave had spanked her with a paddle last night. Dave had been right, Michelle reflected. Her BFF Suzie was a little pain slut who apparently had a taste for spankings and being tied up.

Michelle yawned and pulled out her BFFs phones and began to check on their schedules. Happily they hadn't planned anything that weekend, so they could have another fun night. Michelle had already told her parents that she was at a friend's house and wouldn't be back until maybe Monday. Her dad was out of town on business and her mom was with some friends "Shopping", which meant they were likely down at the beach house trolling for guys for a one night stand.

Michelle noticed that Ms. Ashley Sims, the Business teacher, was in town the next week but that Ms. Cynthia Reals was gone on a seminar. Michelle grinned at that. "Perfect timing. I think cute little Ms. Ashley needs a makeover and once we have her in the clique, Cindi should be easy!"

Michelle let her BFFs sober up a bit and then they made plans for "Helping" Ms. Sims at school. Then they did some more shopping, and that night had another party with the boys. By the time Sunday morning rolled around, all three were well fucked, happy, and ready for school to start.

But Michelle had another great idea. "Hey girls, you know what would be really cool? If you two started doing some X-Rated cam stuff! That way you can make extra money to share with me! Cool, hot girls do cam work after all. I'll, like manage you and get things set up okay?

Suzie and Lisa both nodded eagerly. "Like, whatever you say girlfriend! We are your, uh, wadda you call the student person? Protajews? Protipers? Pro, uh, ah, we are your like students!" Suzie got out while Lisa nodded with a lazy smile.

Michelle was very happy and she tried to set them up with accounts on an x-rated site, but soon discovered she had some problems. She didn't really understand stats and requirements for technical details and was soon stopped dead.

"Oh, this is no fun. I've got two hot BFFs who are all ready to get online and make me money but I can't figure this out." Michelle grumped a bit and then had a brilliant idea. She made a quick phone call to her lab partner. She had a hunch that he would be more than willing to help her out.

After some convincing she got George to come over. He didn't realize whose apartment it was until Suzie opened the door.

George nearly feel backwards down the stairs at the sight of Ms. Collins dressed in a short tartan skirt, tight blouse without a bra and stocking with heels. He actually had to grab the door when she giggled and said "Like hi Georgie! Come on in! My BFF Michelle is by the computer!"

George followed a giggling Suzie back and finally did have to sit at the sight of Lisa sprawled on the bed in stockings and garter belt and a Lace Mask smoking a joint. She smiled lazily and waved at him.

"Like thanks for coming over George. I like need help on the computer. We're setting up a porn webcam account for my BFFs so they can earn extra money."

George stared at her and then at the two formerly uptight and nasty bitches who were now giggling, drinking and smoking pot. He had to work at forming his words but was finally able to croak out "What the hell is going on?"

Michelle smiled. "We, um, I kinda got some chemicals on me in the lab. Suzie came up and grabbed me to see if I was okay and when I touched her she got all confused like. She kinda was lost and didn't know how to act and she said she wanted me to show her how to behave. So I did! Now she is a cool girl like me! And then when Lisa came by, I touched her and she got all confused too and I like showed her how to be a cool girl too! We have been having a great weekend! Shopping, doing makeup, having our hair done, drinking and doing some drugs, and having some nice guys over to have nasty sex with. But I can't figure out this cam thingy and I figured you could help me! Cause you're smart like and know about stuff. Right?"

George was a very smart kid and he figured out that this was not a massive joke fast. Aside from the fact he was watching Ms. Collins (Suzie as she demanded to be called as Ms. Collins was uncool) drink heavily and give alcohol to a minor, and that Lisa (same thing about the names) was openly doing drugs in front of him, Michelle was too ditzy to lie. George had been in school with her since grade school and she simply didn't have the brains to think out a convincing lie.

But she was cunning. She had figured out how to manipulate the situation fast. She had two adults who were practically her slaves. They got her booze, she was using their cars (a BMW and a Lexis), she was having them pay for hairdos, clothes, makeup and so on, she was using one of their apartments for her parties, and now she was going to have them sell themselves on a porn webcam site.

George wasn't a bad guy. But he did have a feeling that this was some justice being handed down. These two bitches had been on him for no other reason than he was a guy and had turned someone who was a friend against him simply out of spite. And he reasoned, they had ASKED for Michelle to help them be cool. Michelle was the THE cool girl, so if this was how it was done, who was he to get in the way.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers
12