Imprinting Ch. 04

Story Info
Principal corrupted, and Michelle gets a third Teacher BFF.
4.2k words
4.48
26.2k
21
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,348 Followers

Mr. Redstone sat as his desk and read over the morning notes. He was a bit put out that Ms. Collins and Ms. Jones had both called and said they were running late, but part of him was also relieved that they missed the morning staff meeting. They were good teachers, but their damn politics really got to be a serious pain after a while. They always had some damn thing to add about social justice, or sexual harassment, or whatever cause they were fired up about at the time. So it had actually been a short meeting. Ms. Ashley Sims had been there, but she had a big test coming up in her class and was doing some last minute prep so she was mostly quiet during the meeting.

There was a knock on the door and without looking up Mr. Redstone called out "come in". The door opened and closed and when he looked up he did a double-take. Standing in front of him were Ms. Collins and Ms. Jones. They were both dressed in skirts, micro-skirts so short that any girl wearing them would have been sent home immediately. Ms. Collins wore a tartan pattern, while Ms. Jones work a black leather one that was very tight around her ass. Both wore white, sleeveless blouses so tight that Ms. Redstone could see their nipples standing up. Ms. Collins wore a set of black stockings and high black heels while Ms. Jones wore a set of thigh high platform boots. Ms. Collins wore her hair tied back with a big black ribbon while Ms. Jones had hers done up in a tower and wore a set of black glasses.

Mr. Redstone gulped at them as he realized one was basically dressed as a slutty school girl and the other as a hot librarian or teacher. Both were grinning at him and licked their ruby red lips.

"Like hi Mr. Principal Redstone! Me and Lisa here wanted to like talk to you about school!" Suzie started.

"Yeppers! We have been like really uncool and kinda mean to lots of kids here and we want to make it up now that we know how bad we were." Lisa added and they both giggled.

"Ms. Jones! Ms. Collins! What in the name of god is wrong with you two? These clothes are indecent! And you're acting like a couple of bimbos!"

Suzie and Lisa looked at each other and smiled. "Michelle was right about him. Come on Lisa, let's loosen him up." Suzie said and winked at Lisa. They both strutted slowly around the desk, one on each side. Mr. Redstone wheeled his chair back until it bumped the wall.

Suzie got to him first and ran a fingernail down his arm. "Like, it's okay. We are cool girls now; cool girls like us dress sexy. You don't want us to be uncool do you?"

Mr. Redstone sputtered but cut off with a slight gasp as Lisa sat down on his lap and put a finger to his lips. "Ssshhhhh! You don't need to talk silly. Michelle is like really smart and she told us exactly what to do so you can understand about us cool girls. You just need to relax and enjoy!"

Lisa ground her ass down on his lap and giggled as she felt his cock harden.

Mr. Redstone was having some sensory overload. He was actually a widow with kids grown up and gone. He was a pretty lonely guy and he certainly hadn't had any sex since his wife had passed away nearly five years ago. Now with two hot woman in nearly no clothes on his lap he was having trouble focusing and thinking.

With an effort he shook his head and turned to Suzie. "That is enou..."

Suzie bent down and kissed him passionately. She swirled her tongue around inside his mouth and then licked his nose as she broke the kiss. Mr. Redstone gasped and Lisa turned his head to hers and kissed him too.

Mr. Redstone's hands came up and one clasped Lisa's ass and the other was grabbed by Suzie and guided up to her tits. As soon as his hands felt her nipples he squeezed and she gasped and then giggled. She started to unbutton her top and let his hand roam freely.

When Lisa finished the kiss, she giggled and then slid down onto her knees in front of him and began to work on his fly. Mr. Redstone was now looking stunned and happy. His eyes began to unfocus and they got even more so when Suzie pushed her tits into his face and stuck a nipple in his mouth. He nipped her and she let out a little squeal.

"Oh, you! None of that! Just suck on them, like a good little boy. A good little boy listens to his mommy. Will you listen to me and Lisa? Would you like us to be your mommy little boy? We can give you candy, and presents, and make you feel very nice..." Suzie said in a sultry voice as she let the principal lick her tits.

Mr. Redstone let out a loud gasp and Suzie giggled. "Oh, looks like Lisa found a lollypop! Mmmmm, Lisa loves to lick your lolly! Oh, you are just a sweet little toy for us cool girls!"

Mr. Redstone made a little whining sound as Lisa worked her tongue on his cock and Suzie wondered if their new toy would be okay. Michelle had given them very clear instructions on how to work him, seduce him, fuck and suck him while a hidden camera was taping it and then making sure he knew who the boss was. They were up to the fuck and suck and Suzie was really feeling good about herself for how good a job they were doing.

A loud grunt from the principal and a small gagging noise from Lisa indicated that he had blown his load. Lisa got up with a smile and bent over the desk. She hiked up her leather skirt and pulled off her thong. Suzie giggled and joined her BFF bent over the desk. She hadn't worn any panties or thongs to start with so all she had to do was lift her skirt.

Lisa looked over her shoulder at the stupefied principal. "Hey, come on now! You got these two prime cool girl asses wiggling in front of you and two cool girl pussies nice and wet for you! Hop on up here and have some fun!"

The principal lurched to his feet and gave Suzie a nice hard slap. His hands grabbed her waist and she sucked her breath as his rapidly hardening cock slide into her. After some slow pumps the principal started to increase his speed while Lisa had turned around and was licking his ear and whispering encouragement to him. The man was soon grunting loudly and he finally came with a loud "YESSSS!!" and fell back onto his chair.

Suzie turned around and joined Lisa in a laugh. The principal was flopped in his chair with his pants and underwear around his ankles, his now soft dick was slick with cum and pussy juices and was dribbling cum into a pool on his leather chair. He tie was loosened and his shirt was all messed up. He had lipstick kisses all over his face and neck and he wore a dopey grin and had a glazed look in his eyes.

Suzie and Lisa both took some selfies with the principal and after a bit he started to come around.

The principal started to stand up but Suzie pushed him down. "Hold on baby. You enjoyed hanging out with us cool girls, but if you want to do this again you need to listen closely. Michelle Dean and her BFFs are now in charge of the school, kay? We get to do whatever we want, dress however we want, leave if we want, and have any kind of fun we want. You try and stop us and we put out these really cool photos we took and you get like fired and arrested. You listen to us and we will come back here once a week and you get to have some more cool fun. Like deal?"

The principal blinked and when he heard the word "photos" he paled. He immediately realized what had happened and how he had just been taken. He thought about it, sighed and said "Okay, deal."

Suzie clapped and Lisa began to clean herself up. Just as they were ready to go, the principal grabbed Lisa by the hand. "Hold on. If I'm going to get blackmailed then I damn well want to sell my soul for a high price. I fucked that bitch Suzie, but now I'm fucking you too Lisa. You can go after I get BOTH of you."

Lisa looked at him for a second and then smiled. She strutted around and bend over the front of the desk and slowly swished her ass back and forth. "Like, kay! I always wanted to be bent over your desk like this! Come and get it!"

And the principal did.

MEANWHILE IN BUSINESS CLASSROOM 3, FREE PERIOD

Ms. Ashley Sims was focused on making the final changes for her 3rd quarter Econ test that she didn't hear the door open. Her back was to the door as she hunched over her desk making some last minute red ink changes and the first inkling that she had someone else in the room was an "Ahem" coming from behind her.

She jumped a bit and spun around to see Michelle Dean giggling in front of her desk.

"I fail to see how that is funny Ms. Dean."

"Like sorry. I was standing her for like some time and you were so like into that paper thingy that you didn't realize I was here."

"I see. Well, I am aware you are here now, so what do you want? You don't have any of my classes except for 3rd period study hall, and I am not seeing any hall pass. Would you care to explain what is going on?"

Michelle sat on her desk and ignored the shocked look on Ashley's face. "Like sure! I'm here to help make you a cool girl like Suzie and Lisa now are. They are talking to the principal right now and making sure he is good with it. Here, let me show you how this works. I take this water and put in on my hand like this, and then I touch you like this. Then you get all confused like and I help you become cool!"

Ashley had stood up when Michelle sat on her desk and was reaching to grab the dumb tart by the back of the neck when Michelle took her hand. Suddenly she had a moment where everything flashed and she suddenly felt lost and confused. She was looking right at Michelle and she immediately let out a breath of relief.

Michelle grinned as Ashley's face changed from anger to emptiness to confusion to relief. She just loved that lost look they got when she touched them.

"Oh yeah! You like ready to be a cool girl Ashley? You have a cool girl name, and your two friends Lisa and Suzie are cool girls like me, so you need to like join us right?"

Ashley nodded with a grateful smile. "Yes! I want to be a cool girl, just like you said! You can show me? You can help me be cool like you and my friends?

"Oh totally, and I'm like your friend now too. We're BFFs! Now come on. We need to get you changed."

Michelle pulled out her phone and texted Suzie and Lisa. She got a reply back from Suzie with a photo showing the principal fucking Lisa over his desk doggie style and a note that said they would be there real soon. Michelle giggled and showed Ashley who giggled too.

"See, like Lisa is using her hot bod to make that guy do stuff she wants him to do. That's how cool girls do it! You can't do it dressed like this though, and you don't act right yet. But don't cry, we will get you all fixed up soon!" Michelle said and Ashley hugged her in relief.

Michelle led Ashley too the girls restroom and got to work. She had her strip naked and then began explaining things. "Like first, we never wear uncool underwear like this stuff. Not sexy, not cool. Here, you wear this black thong and no bra, your tits are nice and sexy so let's show them off kay? Ooooooooo, nice! The boys will just love that. Now, for you I thought a nice dress would be perfect. So here it is!"

Ashley clapped her hands. It was a NWT Clubwear Stretch Gold Metallic O-Ring dress, like a stripper would wear. It was skin tight and barely covered her pussy. Her tits strained it and her entire back was exposed as was most of her thighs, legs, most of her front and all of her arms and shoulders and upper chest.

Michelle nodded at how well the change in clothes worked. "Oh this is even better than I hoped it would be. No one will even think you were a smarty pants uncool girl dressed like this! Now, these gold leg wraps, and these gold high heeled shoes, oh perfect! Now your hair, out of that bun, definitely not the look for you. Hmmmmmm, not as long as I was hoping for, you need to grow it out more, down to your hot ass at least. But for now, we'll do some cute pigtails!"

Michelle finished up and Ashley beamed at her new look. She smiled and gave some sexy pouts with her now heavily made up face and ruby lips. She sported big hoop earrings and some gold bracelets (real gold of course paid for by Michelle's BFFs credit cards), and her hair was pulled up in two pigtails one out to each side.

"Like wow Michelle! I'm totally hot! This rocks!" Ashley said in a much higher pitched voice than normal. "So like now what girlfriend? We hit the mall or the stores?"

"Nope, we're like in school! So you have to like go back to your classroom and be a teacher, but I'll help you be a cool teacher! Come on!"

They got back to Ashley's classroom just before the bell rang and found Lisa and Suzie there. The three teachers all squealed as they hugged and complemented each other on their hair, nails, clothes and makeup. Michelle let them fawn over each other and then clapped her hands.

"Okay BFFs! Time to teach! Suzie and Lisa, I already told you what to do; I'll be here with Ashley until she gets it. Kay?"

Michelle reached into her bag and pulled out a pill bottle. She popped out two and handed them to Ashley. "Now, even though you are acting ditzy I know you are not really dumb. Not yet anyway. These pills are like super pain-killers my mom took when she was recovering from surgery. They will totally make you spacey and ditzy. The doctors had to watch her closely so she didn't get addicted. But it's totally cool if you get addicted! Lisa is smoking pot and Suzie is becoming an alcoholic, so you'll fit right in. Here, instant dummy coming up!"

Ashley downed them without a pause and after a few minutes she let out a very spacey giggle. Michelle looked at her and saw her eyes were dilated. Michelle giggled and handed her some chalk and told her to write the lesson plan on the board.

Suzie and Lisa giggled and headed out and Michelle sat down in a chair next to Ashley's desk and started to do her nails. The bell rang and Ashley's first class started to trickle in. There were a lot of kids bumping into each other at the door as they came in and got a load of their teacher decked out like a stripper, giggling away as she tried to spell words on the board.

Michelle simply smiled and said "Come on in and have a seat!" The classroom filled and the bell rang. For the first several minutes everyone watched Ashley giggle away as she drew little pictures on the chalkboard and then after a bit she turned around.

She was wearing sunglasses to hide her obviously drugged looking eyes and she grinned at the class. "Like hi kids! I'm like Ashley! I gots a makeover and I'm not a uncool bitch anymore! I'm a cool grown up, and I want us to like be buds! So like everyone gets an A today! And here is a cool study guide for the really biggie test coming up on, uh, like the last school day of the week?"

"Friday?" one of the boys in the back offered up and there were several snickers.

"Yeppers! That's the one! Kay! Study hall for everyone!"

The student all looked at each other and then several looked at Michelle who shrugged and grinned. Some of the serious students pulled out other books and got to work, others started talking to each other. A couple of the boys wandered up to Ashley's desk and began to talk to her.

The formerly strict teacher warmed up like a flower to the sun to the attention. She giggled and made all kinds of simpering sounds as they talked her up. One of the boys moved in very close and put his hand on her bare shoulder and Michelle went "Ahem!" a bit loud.

The boy, a basketball player, looked up in annoyance at her. Michelle gave him a level look and shook her head. The boy thought about it for a second and then nodded towards the back of the room. Michelle stood and they walked back.

"Hey, what's your problem? Ms. Sims is totally digging me, why are you cock-blocking me?"

Michelle rolled her eyes. "She's so loopy right now she would be digging a statue of a horny dog. She' my new BFF and I'm here to make sure losers like you don't fuck with her."

The jock frowned and straightened but Michelle locked eyes with him. "Don't even think you will get one step with me asshole. You may not know it, but as of this morning I rule this school. The principal gave me this pass" she held up a signed passed allowing her to get out of any class and go anywhere at any time and not have it counted against her "and I've got three teachers who do anything I say. If I tell Ashley to scream rape and blame you, she will. Don't fuck with me."

The jock scowled at her and Michelle could tell he was going to be an issue. "Kay, listen up. How about this then; I have the three hardest bitches in the school as my loyal BFFs and I have the principal in my pocket. Life is about to get really easy for me, and it can be really easy for people I like. You want to be someone I like or someone I DON'T like?"

The guy though it over and then nodded. "Okay, when you put it that way I can't argue. But what about number 4? She's not here and she ain't gonna like your new friends much."

Michelle grinned. "Leave that to me. She'll be giggling along with the others soon enough. Meantime, you can flirt, you can look, but no touching. I've got plans for her that don't involved high schoolers. Besides, teacher and student relationships are bad news for everyone. We have that and we'll have a mess. Just enjoy the new relaxed classroom experience. Like okay?"

The jock looked back at a giggling Ashley and sighed. "Okay, but be sure your friend understands that. She makes a pass at me and I'm tearing her up." The jock turned to go and then paused. "Your teachers are off limits, but how about other high schoolers?"

Michelle looked at him for a moment. "Meaning me? You aren't my type."

"No, meaning say Brenda Shaw. She could use a makeover and I'd love to tear that ass up."

Michelle blinked. Brenda Shaw was the class vice president, the class salutatorian, and an actually fairly attractive girl. But she was one of the few students who had embraced the four bitches causes and was a real pain in the ass. Michelle thought about it for a second and had a vision of Brenda's long black hair hanging down her back, dressed in a short skirt and stockings like Suzie and a tight white blouse that left her midrift open. Michelle smiled and looked at the jock.

"You know what? I think we can work something out. But if I do work it out, the rules are students only, no teachers, no admin, no adults related to the school. Those are mine and mine alone."

"Deal."

Michelle nodded and then headed back and sat next to her newest BFF. The rest of class passed quietly. After the bell rang Michelle hopped up and strutted to the door. She strutted down the hall and heard the buzz about her BFFs. Everyone was talking about Lisa and Suzie and now Ashley. Even the teachers seemed to be bit stunned by it. But that proved that understanding popularity was a skill, and Michelle was the most skilled in the school.

Ashley, Lisa, and Suzie had been well known, and they had been powerful. But they had not been well liked. They had fellow teachers and professionals; but they didn't have any real friends. Michelle had been sure about that and that if something odd were to happen to them, the principal was probably the only one who might really care.

Michelle had the principal under her thumb now, she had three of the four under her thumb and everyone in the school had at most shrugged. Lisa, Suzie and Ashley were the topic everyone was talking about, but doing NOTHING about. Michelle checked in on her BFFs and saw that Lisa and Suzie both were doing fine. Study halls, A's for the day, and no homework made everyone happy and the boys especially enjoyed seeing the stuck up nasty bitches in their dumbed down party versions.

Michelle even got a respectful nod from George as he moved past. After the bell rang Michelle headed into AP Chemistry and found Suzie immersed in a teen fashion magazine. She didn't even look up as Michelle moved over towards where George was working by the hood. Several other students were working on their projects, reading, goofing off, or studying.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,348 Followers
12