Imprinting Ch. 05

Story Info
Michelle takes care of a nosey student and secretary.
3.6k words
4.45
22.7k
22
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,326 Followers

Michelle's march through her school continues. Everyone is over 18 years of age, and seriously, if you can't figure out that this is about bimbofication, mind control, and goofy party girls in high school doing stupid stuff, then you need help. If this is not your thing, then DON'T READ IT. If you do, and then complain about it and how stupid it is, and how you hate that stuff, I will delete you and mock you for being too dumb to figure out that you shouldn't have read this in the first place. Otherwise enjoy and if you have legitimate feedback about how this could be better, please leave that as it helps.

*****

5th PERIOD, FREE PERIOD FOR LISA

"Ma'am! What is going on? What has happened to you? To Ms. Collins? To Ms. Sims?"

Lisa looked up from her compact where she was touching up her makeup and saw Brenda Shaw standing by the door nearly in tears. Lisa got a sad puppy look and stood up.

"Awwwwww, why are you sad? Like, come on in! I don't like sad girls! They are not fun, let's not be sad 'kay?"

Brenda stormed in and slammed her hands down on the desk causing Lisa to jump back with a squawk.

"Stop talking like a bimbo! You have a Master's from Berkley for Christ's sake! Act like it!" Brenda shouted.

Lisa stared at her and sniffled. Brenda gaped as the woman she had a great deal of respect for teared up and started to bawl.

"Why are you being so mean? I don't wanna be uncool! I don't wanna be a bitch! I wanna party and be a cool girl and have fun with cute boys and drink and have lots of sex! Leave me along you mean uncool girl!" Lisa shouted out and then put her head in her hands and cried.

Brenda was gaping in a stunned silence when she heard a voice behind her say "She's right, you are being a big meanie."

Brenda jumped about a foot high and spun around to face a sad faced Michelle holding a water bottle. "You!" she got out.

"Yes, me. Sheesh, no wonder you never go out on dates acting like that. There there now Lisa, this mean girl isn't going to be a problem, you don't have to go back to being uncool."

Lisa sniffed and looked up with a hopeful look in her eyes that made Brenda's stomach turn. "I don't? I can stay a cool girl?"

"Of course Lisa! Like, I helped you and I'm going to make sure nobody messes with you. Like this uncool bitch."

Ignoring Brenda's scowl Michelle strutted around the desk. "Such a sad person, Brenda. No dates, no fun, no parties. Always lapping up the bullshit the four bitches tossed around and trying to be all grown up. Cripes! You're in HIGH SCHOOL! Have some fun! Like me..."

Michelle poured some water on her hand as Brenda marched up to her with a look of murder on her face.

"You goddamned little slut! I'm going to rip you a new asshole you bi..."

Michelle smiled as Brenda's words faded. Michelle looked down at her hand grasping Brenda by her hand and then into her eyes as they took on the confused then afraid then hopeful look she just LOVED to see in a girl's eyes.

"Now, you are such a mean uncool bitch. I'm thinking I should leave you like that and see how you like it."

Brenda teared up and collapsed on the ground. "Noooooooo! Please noooo! I'm so sorry I'm so mean! Please, don't leave me like this! I wanna be cool! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Michelle let her cry and blubber for a few minutes and then sighed. "Ok, I'll help you. But you need to work hard at it. No questioning what I say or what I say to do. I'm not sure I can make you cool like Lisa here, so you will have to work at it."

Brenda jumped to her feet and hugged Michelle close before Michelle could back up. "Oh Thank You! Thank you! Thank you! I'll be your bestest student ever! I swear! Just help me not be uncool!"

Michelle was able to pull away and smiled as she got Brenda to sit down. "Okay, okay. First thing is calm down and listen to me for a bit. Cool girls dress and act a certain way. You are way too smart and think way too much. You need to be ditzy and kinda dumb. Fashion, shoes, looking pretty, getting boys, sex, and partying are all you need to think about from now on. Lisa here is going to help make you over. She's been a really good student and she had been working really hard to make herself ditzy and dumb. So you listen to her, kay?"

Brenda nodded eagerly and a smiling Lisa stood up and strutted over. Michelle looked at her and said "I think a nice slutty schoolgirl look, short tartan like Suzie with stockings, braid the hair, thick makeup, put in a belly dangle, and 6 inch heels for starters. Then let's have her pop some of these dumb dumb pills Ashley is using and let her ride the high for a bit. Once she can kinda walk find Jason Drum, the forward on the basketball team. Tell him that Brenda is for him to have some fun with. You hear that Brenda? We are going to fix you up with handsome jock who will fuck you so you can be cool! Sound good?"

Brenda beamed a big smile and giggled. "Oh yes! Thank you Michelle!"

Michelle nodded and walked out into the hall to let Lisa work on Brenda. She considered it a test of how well Lisa had learned her "cool lessons" and smiled as she nearly skipped down the hallway.

Michelle walked all over the building, looking into classrooms, running in the halls, flashing her pass at anyone who tried to tell her to get to class. She was just enjoying having the run of the place, but started to get bored. Her three, now soon to be four BFFs were all still sort of in class and Michelle was thinking about who else she might want to make cool. She was tempted to touch every girl on her cheerleading team, but she was afraid they might all reset like the others and that wouldn't be so much fun as they were already fun and knew how to be cool. She was going to bring them all in on her plan once she had the last teacher in her power, but being the top cool girl she knew she had a couple of "friends" who might try to ruin it for her so they could be the top teen queen.

Sighing as she wandered back towards the main office, she wondered if the principal might be up for some fun when she stopped dead in her tracks. After a moment she giggled and then broke out in a big smile. Michelle had just thought of the perfect candidate for a cool girl makeover. And having her in her power would absolutely make sure her control of the school was complete.

IN THE MAIN OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL

Ms. Tristan Edwards sniffed as walked out of the Principal's office. She had certainly smelled sex in there and was certain that Ms. Collins and Ms. Jones were behind it. The principal had acted like nothing was amiss but he had been acting dopey all day and had a contented look that she hadn't seen on his face ever.

Ms. Edwards was the administrative secretary for the High School and if you asked most of the kids and teachers, she was of equal power to the principal. She kept the place running, kept the principal on track, filed the paperwork for everything, helped kids figure out classes, handled parents who had issues, and all the other goofy admin tasks required to keep a high school running.

She was young, 24 years old, and working on her Master's at night. Once she completed it she was aiming for a job as a teacher and she was sure she would get it, or had been. This morning when the two giggling bimbos who had been Ms. Collins and Ms. Jones had strutted out the office reapplying lipstick and winking at her, she had nearly fallen out of her chair.

While a lot of people had issues with the Four Bitches, after several public crushings of male teachers, coaches, or students no one had crossed them. Part of that was due to their iron wills and drives. But the other, the part that no one knew about, was the dope they got from Ms. Edwards.

Ms. Edwards played very hard at being seen as a full neutral only concerned with keeping things going the right way. That with her position made her someone that nearly everyone confided in or had to trust. Which made getting good dirt for the Four Bitches easy to do. Ms. Edwards was a full on feminist just like the Four, and she had quickly figured out they could be her ticket to a job, and a lot of power in the school once she was done.

Since her mindset was completely in alignment with their mindset, it was easy to link up and make some plans. Carefully thought out plans so that no one knew she was the leak or that there even was a leak. She had provided information that had given them the power to get another teacher fired. She had helped them dig up enough dope to flunk the football players, and shut the coach up. She had enjoyed her secret roll and she loved the fact that the other four called her "The Fifth Bitch".

Now though, she was nervous. What Lisa and Susan had done was crazy! They would be in as much trouble as he was if this came out. And later in the morning when she had gone to see Ashley she had discovered her dressed like a stripper, zoned out on something, giggling away and reading a teen magazine about how to do her nails.

Rumors were buzzing all over and from what she had pieced together they had a major change of heart about how they acted, and were now trying to be "cool". They had started hanging around the "cool kids" in their classes, especially that worthless tart Michelle Dean who was using the new friendship to skip classes with various signed passes.

Tristan was wondering if it was a sickness, or if they had been drugged or something. She had tried to talk to them, but couldn't get anything other than babble about clothes, cute boys, looking pretty, and several rather graphic sexual comments. She had texted Christine that something was wrong with the others, but hadn't gotten anything back yet.

She was checking her phone again, when the door opened and in strutted Michelle Dean.

"Like hi there, Tristan! How's things?" the little sexed up tart said in that high pitched slutty voice that Tristan secretly loathed. She strutted right up to her desk and sat on the corner. She took a sip of water from a bottle and winked at her.

"It's Ms. Edwards, Ms. Dean. Please get off my desk, we have chairs for sitting." She arched an eyebrow and with a giggle Michelle sat down on the closest chair. "Thank you. Actually, I was going to page you. Have you noticed something off about some of our teachers?"

"You mean the makeovers that Suzie, Lisa, and Ashley got? Aren't they so hot? I'll bet they are big hits now at the parties! The students all seem to like the "new" look."

Tristan barely kept from rolling her eyes and gave Michelle a brief smile. "Well, I can see why the boys would like the look. But very out of character for them don't you think?"

"I like it. They were such unfun people before, always giving everyone crap over having fun and putting men down and ruining the chance to go to state. I'm still mad about that actually. The state playoff parties are like the best!"

Tristan sighed. She knew that the odds of Michelle knowing what was going on were probably slim at best. "Maybe just being direct with her will work, she's the first person I've ever met who's too dumb to trick!" she thought and looked directly at her.

"Michelle, I know you think the way these women are acting is cool, but I think something bad has happened to them. Maybe someone drugged them, but when people act so differently usually it's because something happened. These women are friends of mine and I want to make sure they are okay. Do you know why they changed? I've heard they seem to think you are now their best friend."

Michelle frowned and furrowed her brows like she was thinking. "Hmmmmm, you know, I did notice something weird with Suzie like the other day. We were in science lab and she like put something in the beakie George was working on. It kinda turned a weird color and then blew a bunch of smoke on me."

Tristan leaned forward. "Really? Did she breathe any of that?"

"Nope. But she rushed up to me and asked if I was okay. I bumped into a bunch of chemicals and got my hand wet like this." Michelle said as she poured some water on her hand. "Then Suzie grabbed me by the hand like this." Michelle reached out and grabbed Tristan with her wet hand. "And then got all confused looking just like you are now and started listening to me because she really wanted to be a cool girl. Just like you do right Tristan?"

The confused and scared looking Tristan nodded eagerly. "Oh yes! Yes! I really wanna be cool like you and Suzie and Lisa and Ashley! I kinda thought I was, but I guess you know best cause you are like the coolest girl in school!"

Michelle giggled and Tristan joined in. "You, like, were actually kinda cool. You like did all sorts of cool stuff for kids and you like helped me a couple of times with like schedules and hard stuff, but it takes more than that to be cool. So like come on with me to the bathroom and let's get you hooked up."

Michelle led a now giggling Tristan into the private restroom they had for the administrative section. Tristan actually dressed fairly fashionable in a kinda formal way, so Michelle didn't have to do a whole lot. She had her change her panties for a thong, and ditch the bra. She made her unbutton her blouse by three buttons so you got a nice view of her tits, and then redid her hair into a long braid and nice pink makeup. Soon Tristan was giggling and blowing kisses into the mirror.

"Now, like making sure us cool girls are in charge is like an important job. So we are going to make sure the Principal is taken care of. We need to like keep him all fucked and happy. Since you are like right here, you like need to be his, um, mistress? Yeah! That's it, his mistress. Come on, I'll help you get started."

Michelle and Tristan strutted right into the principal's office while he was reading some reports. He gaped as they strutted up to him and Michelle sat in his lap. "Like hi! I know you like already had Suzie and Lisa stop by this morning, but I'm making sure you are like cool with me being in charge. 'Kay?"

Mr. Redstone flushed bright red and sputtered but Michelle put her finger on his mouth and shushed him. "Shhhhhhhhh, now you know I have the photos of you fucking two teachers on your desk. And I know you TOTALLY enjoyed it! I'm not going to fuck you cause I know that teachers and students always make news and that would totally wreck my fun. But Tristan here is now one of my BFFs too, and she's gonna be like your Mistress! She's gonna give you a blow job in the morning, and fuck you during lunch and you can fuck her in the ass after school. In fact, if you want to fuck her every period you can! Right Tristan?"

Tristan giggled and licked her ruby red lips. "Yeppers! I'm a cool girl now and cool girls like have lots of sex with guys to get what they want. And I like want you to let my BFF Michelle run the school 'Kay?"

Mr. Redstone was gaping at Tristan as she strutted forward slowly and unbuttoned her blouse. She slowly pulled it open and her lovely tits, nice, young and firm hung there. Michelle stood up and moved off to one side to watch her newest BFF work. Michelle had given her some great pointers and she was proud to see her latest BFF put them work.

Tristan slowly eased down onto Mr. Redstone's lap and gently took his hand and placed them on her tits. She sucked in her breath when he touched them and leaned forward. She gently kissed Mr. Redstone on the lips and then pulled him in close and stuck her tongue into his mouth. Mr. Redstone growled and pulled her close. They were making out hot and heavy and his hands roamed all over Tristan's hot body while Michelle took lots of pictures.

Tristan broke away and stood up. She wiggled her ass and let her knee-length skirt drop to the floor. She then turned around and bent over the desk and slapped her ass. Mr. Redstone got an evil smile and slowly stood up. He smacked Tristan on the ass and then pulled up straight and spun her around. He scoped her up and sat her on his desk. He spread her legs out wide and leaned down into her pussy and gave it a big sloppy lick.

Tristan squealed and laughed and then began to moan as Mr. Redstone went to work. "Oooooooo, you're good at this Mr. Redstone! Mmmmmm, my little cool girl pussy likes being licked!" She got out as her head rolled back and her eyes started to glaze over.

Michelle was getting turned on by Mr. Redstone's show. Michelle sat down in one of the chairs and pulled her panties down and began to play with herself while she filmed the show. "God, that's so hot Mr. Redstone! You're pretty cool without my help!" Michelle and Tristan both giggled at that.

Tristan didn't last too long. Her head rolled around her neck bonelessly and her eyes rolled up so all you saw was white. She was moaning and babbling nonsense and her whole body started to twitch and jerk after a bit. Mr. Redstone sped up his tongue and shortly Tristan was convulsing and squealing.

"Oh FUCK! OH FUCK! OHHHH FUCKKKKK!!" she got out and her legs slammed together on Mr. Redstone's head and her whole body shook. She shuddered five times and then a big dopey smile crossed her face and she fell back on the principal's desk with a soft giggle. Her arms flopped to the sides and her legs hung limp and a very happy looking principal stood up and wiped his face with some paper towels. Looking at the completely passed out Tristan he unzipped his pants and began to position her legs to fuck her. He looked up at a sweaty and smiling Michelle and spoke.

"Ms. Dean, while I appreciate what you have done for me, I would rather fuck my mistress in private. Can you please go hang out with your other BFFs and give me some privacy?"

Michelle sighed and stood up. "Like sure. Um, my panties are all wet so I'm going commando, no probs right?"

"No, just don't go showing off to everyone and be careful when you leave. You may have me and the teachers under control, but I wonder how well this would go over if all the parents found out."

"Yeah, like you are so right. If Mrs. Stephens found out, we'd like all be fried wouldn't we?"

"Oh indeed, how the PTA ever elected that bitch to President is beyond me. Oh well, I'm going to enjoy my new toy here, you go off and do whatever. Actually, it's nearly 7th and final period so why don't you get Lisa and skip out for the rest of the day? She has a free period now, take off and hit the mall."

Michelle giggled and smiled. "Yeah! Totally a cool idea! Thanks!" She turned and practically skipped out the door.

Mr. Redstone slipped his cock into the semi-conscious Tristan and began to pump. "My wife always did enjoy my skills with my mouth, and I just love fucking a woman who is so overcome by pleasure she just sits there zoned out like a zombie. I never thought I would be thankful for Michelle Dean, but I guess stranger things have happened."

Michelle passed the basketball jock in the hallway going towards Lisa's classroom. He grinned at her as he worked on fixing his shirt and said "Thanks". Michelle just nodded and entered into Lisa classroom. Lisa was there along with a very happy and very disheveled looking Brenda.

Michelle got all the details of Brenda's romp and told them about Tristan. Lisa squeed with delight and Brenda giggled. Michelle grabbed them and they headed out to Lisa's car and to the mall for a bit of shopping and to get stuff for the party that night.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,326 Followers