Imprinting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie shook her head and hic'd a small hiccup. "Like no Michelle. I just did two straight shots of gin and I'm buzzing rather hard. I'm gonna have a big hangover tomorrow, I usually don't drink much."

Michelle smiled. "You'll get used to it. You can slow down a bit, but you need at least two more drinks before bed and I also want you to look at some porn, 'kay?"

Julie nodded and Michelle took her by the hand. "Now come on. We need to get your clothes sorted. You need to have proper cougar outfits if you want to land the boys."

LATER THE NEXT DAY BACKSTAGE AT THE KITTY KAT CLUB

"So like what is it you want us to do again?"

Michelle smiled as she looked at the two women in front of her. Their stage names were Isis and Venus, and they were nearly identical looking strippers. They were both college drop outs, gold diggers, had big fake tits (38 EE at least), Platinum dyed hair, vapid blue eyes, and coke heads.

Michelle had done some research on the various strippers in the city. Her control of Tristan had given her all kinds of useful skills to draw on. Tristan was very skilled in computer searches and had pulled up files on every stripper in the city from something called "the Dark Net". Michelle didn't care what it was called so long as it got her the info.

These two party girls were perfect for using again Yuan. They were 22, had numerous bad habits to exploit, no family, and would do anything for money. But Michelle wasn't going to be paying them anything. She would simply be telling her BFFs how to be stripper cool.

Michelle pulled out a small water bottle and poured some on her hands. Smiling she reached out and touché both girls on their bare arms and watch them change.

"Girls, you are pretty cool, but you still need some of my help to be the coolest and hang out with me. So do you want to learn or should I let you go out there and stumble around like idiots?" Michelle said.

The two strippers talked over each other begging Michelle to teach them how to be cool. Michelle cut them off. "Okay, like you're done for today, which is cool. You come with me and I'm going to show you what to do."

The two strippers tossed on trenchcoats over their metallic bikinis and click clacked behind Michelle in stiletto heels. Michelle could even smell the cheap perfume they had on as they trailed her. She got in her car and they got in their Lexus's and followed along.

Melody was looking nervous. She hadn't gone in with Michelle, who had dressed up in a very professional suit that Lisa had forgotten to throw away and Michelle liked how much older it made her look. She hadn't even been carded when she strode in like she owned the place. She had caught Isis and Venus's last show and had slipped the bouncer a hundred to let her backstage to see them.

"Are you sure this will work? My dad loves my mom a lot, I don't know if just trailing two bottle blonde bimbos in front of him is going to do it. My mom is kinda old country, but she might get pretty fired up if she sees this."

Michelle smiled. "Relax Mel, your mom isn't going to care. In fact she is going to be part of it. I've got some changes to the plan. You'll see when we get there."

Melody looked troubled and Michelle made sure she kept her water close. They got to Melody's house and pulled in the large driveway. Her dad was a very successful engineer and they lived in a gated community with big privacy fences. The two blonde bimbo strippers got out and trailed behind Michelle.

Melody headed to the door to unlock it, but Michelle led the two blondes around back to the large patio. There was Dao, Melody's mom sitting on a chair reading a book. Dao was Thai, while Yuan was Chinese. They had met in Singapore during college and had moved to the US and naturalized. Dao was very traditional and even though she was college educated she was much more into being a homemaker than most of the other moms. That had never bothered her, and the fact that she was a beauty helped as well. She was charming, gracious and threw wonderful parties.

Dao looked up to see Michelle walking towards her pouring water on her hand. She smiled and stood up. "Michelle, good to see you. Did school end early? Why...Michelle who are those women behind you?"

Michelle smiled as she took Dao by the hand. "They are here to help you become really cool Dao. They are going to be your besties from now on and they are going to help you take care of your husband. Sound cool?"

Dao's face cycled through the visions of blankness, confusion, fear, relief, and eagerness and she was nodding eagerly when Michelle finished. "Yes! Oh yes! Thank you! I want to be cool, and its so nice of you to bring two new friends to show me how!"

Michelle introduced Isis and Venus to Dao and started explaining what was going to happen when Melody came out the back door. She stopped and stared at her mom who was giggling along with the two strippers. She paled and then screeched out "What the FUCK did you do Michelle?"

Michelle sighed inwardly. "I touched your mom. We're going to make her over into a Thai slut to match with these two and give your dad a three woman package."

Melody shook from fury. "How they fuck is she even home? She had appointments today, the plan was to have my dad come home and link him up. My mom wasn't supposed to be touched!"

Michelle walked up to her friend and looked her straight in the eye. "Melody, there was no way that would have worked. The only way your dad would cheat on your mom is if we had your mom give him the okay. Or better yet, give him three hot women to do ANYTHING he wants to with, herself included. Then he won't care about what you are up to, and we can have a party life! I know it isn't what you wanted but it's what has to happen or it won't work."

Melody snarled. "No. FUCK NO! Get the fuck out Michelle and take your tarts with you! You are not my friend and I'm going to fucking end this now! If you had just done the bitches I would have been cool, but you mind fucked my mom! My MOM! Get the fuck out!"

Michelle sighed. "I'm sorry Mel, I really am."

And she grabbed Melody by the arm and saw hurt and betrayal in her eyes for just a split second before the cycle began.

"I wanted you to be you Mel, not one of these others. Well, I still have Tiffany. I'll try to make you the cool you again, but it won't be the same."

Melody looked at her with meek and hopeful eyes and with a sad sigh Michelle began to try and rebuild her friend.

Several hours later Melody's dad drove up. He normally worked late on Wednesday's and he noticed most of the lights were off excepting the master bedroom. He headed in through the garage and on the kitchen counter found a note from Dao.

"Dear, I have a wonderful surprise for you. Come upstairs. Xoxo Dao."

Yuan got a smile and headed upstairs. Normally his wife didn't do stuff like this, but once in a while, when Melody was with friends she would get a bit adventurous. He was undoing his tie when he walked into the master bedroom and stopped dead.

Naked on the bed were THREE women. His wife was in the center, and flanking her were two platinum blonde bimbos with the biggest tits he had ever seen. He began to sweat immediately and his mouth worked but he was so surprised he couldn't get words out.

Dao smiled at him. He gaped even more as he realized she had dyed her hair platinum. She spread her legs and ran a finger up her now shaven snatch, up her tits to her lips. "Baby, I found your porn stash. I saw what you circled, I saw what you REALLY like. I'm a loving wife who wants her baby to be happy. So I went out and found Isis and Venus and they agreed to come here. They are for you. I did my hair like this for you, and if you don't mind the money I have a boob job scheduled for two weeks that will give me big fat titties like you like. I'll be your little big tittied bimbo baby, you come home and we'll be here to fuck your horny little brains out of your head. Now, come on and lay down, that dick won't suck itself."

Yuan walked forward in a daze. He got the bed and the two blondes sat up and took hold of him. Venus leaned over and kissed him deeply. She broke off and started to undo his shirt, while Isis kissed him. They rotated back and forth, never giving him a chance to talk, and they stripped him naked and then led him onto the bed. Venus bent down and shoved her tits together on his cock and began to move them up and down.

Yuan's eyes rolled back. This was just like those dirty stories he had secretly fantasized about! Bimbo blonde sluts, stripping him and fucking him like he was their toy! He looked back and saw his now blonde wife fingering herself and licking her own little tittie. She winked at him and his face was pulled forward by Isis who then motorboated his face with her lovely fake tits.

Yuan gasped and blew a load all over Venus's tits and she giggled and started to lick it up. Dao joined in and once done they started to lick his cock again while Isis let him suck on her nipples. She gasped and giggled and switched them around.

Yuan was soon hard again, and he moaned as Isis lowered herself down onto his shaft. She clamped down with her vaginal muscles and was soon bouncing on him like a trampoline. Yuan grunted and gasped while his wife and the other bimbo whispered nasty suggestions in his ear and kissed him. Yuan let out a loud yell and came hard in the stripper. He fell back onto the bed and tried to catch his breath, but they were on him again. This time the other stripper hardened him up and rode him reverse cowgirl. She had put on 6 inch platform heels that looked so cheap and sleazy it worked him right up. It took a bit longer being three times in a row, but they had him cumming hard shortly.

The two giggling bimbos curled up next to him and started to run their hands all over his body and play with his cock. Dao put some pills in his mouth and then held up a martini for him to drink. He did and she killed the martini with one gulp. She leaned down over him and said in a soft voice "Baby, those are uppers, they will keep you awake for a long time. We are going to fuck all night long. You are going to fuck me while these sluts watch. Then these sluts will fuck you while I watch. Then these two will fuck me while you watch. Every nasty fantasy you ever had, we will make real tonight, and every night afterwards."

Yuan was able to nod as the pills hit him and suddenly his cock started to harden again as Isis's hand slowly pumped it. She giggled and her moist lips enveloped it and Yuan's head rolled back as that wonderful tongue went to work.

In Melody's room, watching on a computer monitor Michelle sat playing with herself using Dao's old dildo. Dao didn't need it anymore and Michelle was turned on something fierce by the absolutely amazing sex show Dao and her two new besties were putting on. Dao had taken very strongly to Michelle's suggestions and had turned out to be a real freak under that outer layer.

Michelle gasped and came hard. She giggled and dropped the dildo on Melody's bed. She looked around the room and sighed. She hadn't wanted to reset Melody, but she wasn't going to let anyone get in her way of getting that last teacher or getting her party life. Melody had left for the party at Ashley's pad a couple of hours ago, while Michelle stayed behind to make sure everything went well.

"I think we are good, time for me to have some fun." Michelle said with a final giggle as Yuan shoved his cock into Venus's asshole while she squealed and Dao lay underneath her lapping at her pussy.

She mentally checked off her checklist: she was free and clear, her friends were ready, and once they had Cynthia, she and her BFFs were headed for a new big city to play in.

But there was one last thing she needed to do before she was all done. And she was doing some studying to figure out how to do it.

12