Imprisoned

Story Info
Farrah is kidnapped by a very strange man.
8.6k words
4.15
54.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I could never finish this or go any further with this then I did. Don't expect a sequel and don't be offended. It's my first. Everyone remembers their first.

"Be back soon, bitch." He said huskily before shutting and locking the door, like she would escape.

"I'm awaiting for you hungrily, Master." She said without hesitation.

Farrah caught her breath, for the first time in two days she had a moment to rest. Her arms and legs were tied to the bed with rope and she wasn't wearing anything. A window was open, and there was a brisk chill. She had been screaming for hours and by now she knew that no one would hear her cries of despair. Farrah gave up and just lied there. My fault, she thought sadly, and for the millionth time, she went into a cycle of things she could've done to avoid this sexually slavery.

If she hadn't been desperate to pick up some deodorant that night instead of waiting till morning she wouldn't be here. If she had taken Lana, her germen shepherd who'd been begging to go along, she would've protected her. If she, in haste, had taken her purse with her mace and phone in it instead of ten dollars in her pocket, Farrah might've fought him off. Lastly, if she hadn't worn the new pair of six-inch pumps to the convenient store to break them in, she could've run away in time.

It was a bracing night for Farrah that day. She was in a night gown when she decided late that night that she needed more deodorant. She knew if she didn't get to the pharmacy soon it would close on her. Farrah was hurriedly buttoning her pea-coat and strapping on those heels when she heard Lana whining. She turned back and petted her pup. She was three, but to Farrah Lana was her puppy still. "I'll be back soon, Lana, be good." Looking back on it, Farrah decided that her sweet dog was trying to warn her of the impending danger.

She stepped out of her condo on the quiet street in the small town. Her black hair was in its natural, curly state. Farrah noticed the red van parked down on her side the street, her neighbor was a contractor, she didn't think anything of it. She turned right and walked calmly down the dimly lit street. Her hair was whipping around her face. Farrah put her hands in her pocket, it was a late summer night, and it was already dark. There wasn't a star in the sky when she looked up.

Farrah heard the distant van's engine start up and slowly careen down the street. Her heart raced. "You're being paranoid." She told herself as she found herself quickening pace. She was almost in the shop when she fell flat on her face.

He got out of the van and already had his giant hands around waist and was picking her up off the ground; she kicked and screamed out the words everyone uses, "Help! Somebody help!" But the streets were empty and the pharmacy clerk was in the back room.

The man threw her in the back of the van and then pounced on her and put a chloroformed rag to her face. Farrah was out cold, her world spiraling into long nightmares of what he might do to her.

Axel was constantly looking back at her while he drove to his secluded home in the forest. He knew that if she woke when he was driving she could easily attack him or escape, and he wasn't going back to prison. Axel glanced in his rearview mirror and fixed a stray hair. Fool, it won't matter what you look like to her; he thought and suppressed a laugh. He was handsome no matter what he did. It was too easy to take Farrah. Axel already disconnected all security cameras in her town, using that computer of his. But it was still a gamble to kidnap her.

He pulled up to his log cabin, five miles out into the woods. Mommy and Daddy happily gave him the large lot of land to hide his skeletons from their precious political careers. Axel put another chloroformed rag to her face and let her breath it in, just to be safe. He flung her over his shoulder, and Axel thought of her like a rag doll. Her breast lay against his back as he opened the door to the house and made way to the left to the room he prepared for her. In it there was a king-sized bed facing a fireplace along with a bathroom attached to the room. On the headboards of the bed around were strings of rope. Axel was hard at the thoughts of her in such state.

He laid her down on the bed and began to tie her hands and feet with rope to the bed posts. It was a simple knot, one of the first ones he learned as a boy, but he knew that his pet wouldn't be able to move an inch. He took out his switch blade and cut open her pea coat. Axel smiled at the nightgown underneath. It was fleece and had little white sheep on a blue background, but he was pleased that it barely covered her moon-shaped ass. He almost regretted cutting that off her too. Axel looked at the underwear, plain; she wasn't going on any dates. Axel tore those away from her body, bundled all the clothes together and tossed them into the fire, she wouldn't need them.

It was getting stuffy from the increased flames in the fire, Axel walked over to the window and un-latched it and opened it. He closed the light, translucent cotton curtains. The wall faced away from the driveway but he didn't want her to be too entertained while he was away. He walked out of the room, leaving the door open, she would only see the wall facing the door, but Axel wanted to hear her when she awakened. Axel was half-tempted to go inside her unconscious pussy while she was asleep on the bed, but deciding against it, chuckling. First impressions, Axel.

An hour later he heard Farrah's worried voice, "Help! Somebody! Is anyone there? Help!"

He laughed quietly as he stood up to walk to her room, they always scream for help.

When the man walked into the room, Farrah regretted shouting for help. "Take my money and let me go." She pleaded, "I won't tell anyone, just let me go." Farrah struggled with the ropes that bound her to the bed, but it was no use. She was naked on the bed and couldn't move except to thrust her body upward and slightly to the sides. She was uncomfortable with her nakedness. Farrah had a suspicious fear that she would be used to it soon.

He was handsome. A rugged man in a black t shirt and jeans, his hair was a deep brown and his jaw was sharp and defined. His nose was round and pointed and he had a slight beard. Farrah noticed his eyes, a grey-blue that looked violet in the light from the window. She also made a mental note of his tattoo on his wrist, a tiger. She watched as she eyed her like a piece of meat.

"Scream all you want," he said darkly, a growl in his voice, "No one will ever hear."

"Please, I have money, I'll give it all to you, just let me go, I swear I'll be quiet." Farrah appealed. "Just don't hurt me."

"You whore." He called her, "I'll make you scream." He began to take off his shirt in front her, his muscles pulsing with desire. "You like that, slut?"

Farrah didn't, she tried to press her legs together to resist as he was on top of her erect with his giant cock. She yelped as he slapped her hard across the face. Tears streamed across her face. His hands were on her breast squeezing them tightly as he thrust inside of her. It was painful and Farrah looked up and tried to not see his face. He rammed her pussy and she was screaming in pain, no, please, she wanted to say, be merciful, but it hurt even more to yell out. Farrah didn't want him to see how wet she already was.

He began to pull apart her folds as far as they would go so he could go in deeper and harder, he took his cock out and drove into her like a speeding bullet again and again, until Farrah blacked out in tortured pain.

She was awakened from bliss-less sleep when he whispered into her ear, "Say 'yes master.'"

Farrah knew there was no point in fighting him. "Yes, master." She answered through choked tears.

Axel turned on the hose and sprayed her down with cold water. She squirmed and yelled in surprise. He aimed it at her cunt and she yelled even louder. He was already hard again.

"Did you like that, Bitch?" He asked her slowly, hoping she wouldn't reply correctly.

"No." She said through her tears.

He pulled the handle again and washed her down on the highest water pressure, this time at her face. She shut her mouth and eyes. He had to show dominance, "Now, I'll ask again. Did you like that bitch?"

He waited while she contemplated that one, "Yes, master." But Axel could see the rebellious spirit in her eyes, it'll be fun breaking this filly.

"Bitch, what shall you address me as from now on?" Axel asked after he hosed her down once more.

"Master."

"Good. " He replied, satisfied that she was cold and shivering, he through the hose out of the window and jumped out, turning off the water.

He walked back in on her silently waiting for him, dripping wet. "Did you miss me?"

Farrah replied through gritted teeth, "Yes, Master."

Axel slapped her for that. "Do you want another?"

"If it pleases you, Master," Farrah replied, trying to sound sincere.

He slapped the girl on the other cheek. Axel found himself even harder. He took the chloroformed rag out of his pocket and held it over her face. She didn't even struggle.

Farrah woke up to find she was bent-over, taped to the wall, her hands were taped to her ankles and her hair was tied back in a tight bun. She was amazed at how deeply she slept; she was half hoping that she would sleep through this round of anal penetration.

She looked over her legs to find him taking in the scent of her ass hole and cunt. She felt his hot breath on her ass. Farrah was thankful that she was flexible. She felt him spank her, "Wake up, you whore!" He yelled at her as he yanked her hair.

Farrah whimpered, "Yes, master."

He stuck his finger up her ass and she cringed in from pleasure. He then blew lightly into her. "That's all the lube you get, my cunt."

Farrah bit her lip to avoid from screaming out as he thrust into her again like a freight train. Just keep still, she thought, trying not to focus on the pain. Farrah figured that he must've been eight inches long and an inch wide. He spanked her again and she knew that her cheeks must be red. Blood ran down her legs as he came all down her back. It burned like crazy.

Farrah did scream when he ripped the duct tape off her. She collapsed to the floor. "Please, Master."

He gave her a sharp kick and she lurched with pain. "On your knees, slut," He growled at her

Farrah stayed on the ground her eyes were shut. For the first time in a long time she prayed silently. Please let someone find me, please give me mercy, God, let me go, give me a chance.

She was yanked up by the hair and her mouth was held around his erect cock, "Suck it, you bitch!"

Her eyes stung with tears as she began to suck lightly on the tip, caressing the whole with her tongue. Farrah's head was pushed further up is cock and she was so started she almost choked on his massive cock. She licked it further and sucked it harder when the semen came into her mouth. Farrah knew she was expected to swallow it like it was soda pop. She gulped eagerly.

He knocked her aside and she fell to the floor, "Take a bath you dirty whore."

She sniffled, "Yes, Master." Farrah stood up and made her way around him, she jumped as he spanked her. Farrah continued to the bathroom and looked around her when she saw him locking the door behind her. There was no windows and no way out for Farrah. On her right was a claw foot tub and to her left were the sink and the toilet. On a shower rod hanging over the toilet she saw the skimpiest lingerie. It was a set, a black bra and thong, a corset and garters.

Farrah turned on the water and was pleased to find hot water. She was still dripping from the hose. She looked into the tub and realized that there was bubble bath dripped into the bottom of the tub along with red rose petals. Farrah was stricken with fear that he would invade the bath and take her there too. There was a jab of pain when she lifted her leg into the tub and got in. She was aching everywhere. All of her cheeks were red and sore, it was tender where he yanked the duct tape off her, her head was sore from him yanking her by the hair, her breasts were aching from his hands and her legs and pussy were sore to walk on. Sitting in the tub was a challenge, but then again, so was everything those days.

She laid there in the tub after scrubbing all the dirt off her and shampooing her hair, wondering how long she could stay before he got impatient. Farrah looked at the lingerie he left her. Why would you expect him to give you real clothes? She asked herself, feeling like a fool.

Axel wore blue boxers and had his computer on his lap, watching her from the cameras located in front of, above and next to the bathtub. Axel watched her as she lathered and washed herself. Now she was just lying there. He hid the cameras there so she wouldn't try and kill herself or try and escape out the air ducts, but the cameras did have perks. He contemplated how long he would let her stay in there doing nothing. He set a timer for twenty minutes and arranged about making her breakfast.

It wasn't anything special, just a couple eggs and some toast. He heard the timer ding and went stormed into her bathroom, "What the hell are you doing?" he raged at her.

She jumped in fear and cringed from what punishment he might give her. He found her breast jumping along. "Nothing, Master." She responded shakily. Axel was pleased at her fear.

"I want you in that lingerie and out of the bathroom in ten minutes, you filthy skank!" He slammed the door shut, not bothering to lock it this time. Axel frowned and leaned his head against the door, making sure she was actually listening. Yes, the water is draining and she is shuffling about, he thought satisfactorily.

He set an ornate pillow on the ground and the plate in front of the fire. Axel turned as she walked out of the bathroom in the lingerie. She was more beautiful without clothes, but Axel knew she would be more comfortable in them. "Sit down and eat, you ugly slut."

She didn't say a word as she walked over to sit on the pillow, Axel saw that she was uncomfortable wearing the lingerie and found he pleased. Let her be weak. She sat down and picked up the fork and slowly began to eat the eggs. He took out the chloroformed rag and moved to get the chloroform out of the drawer, she looked up, hearing the rustling of clothing, but didn't turn around to see what her captor was doing. Axel smiled darkly, let her wonder, he opened the bottle and dipped the rag into its large top and let it soak for a few seconds before taking it out and wringing it.

Axel saw that she was done with her food and ordered her, "Strip for me, my dove."

She glanced to the door warily, but Axel wasn't worried. She pulled the corset over her head boringly, and undid her hair. He watched her hungrily as she slipped off her entire outfit, leaving the bra and thong on. "Leave the thong on, whore." She nodded and unclipped the bra and threw that off. He saw her tremble from what, fear, disgust or the chill in the air? He didn't particularly care. He walked over to her and she shirked away.

"Please, give me rest." She whimpered, "I'm so tired."

Axel slapped her across the face, and a tear rolled down her cheek. "You'll do as I say."

"No." That one word was all it took for Axel to flip on her.

Axel rushed her and twisted her left nipple hard while pinching her tender ass, knowing she was in pain. "What was that whore?"

Her lips quivered in fear, "N-n-nothing, m-m-master."

"That's what I thought, you'll receive punishment for that later." Axel growled and put the rag to her face. She slumped and Axel picked her up and threw her over his shoulder like a piece of game. He tied her to the bed again. And inspected the few lit candles on the night stand. Plenty of wax for all the night.

Farrah was never good at defying anyone, she recollected at she awakened to find him facing away for her, looking out the window. She shut her eyes-keep calm, stay asleep, still as a rock, Farrah thought to herself. She then overheard him talking. She felt herself tied to the bed again, but found her wrists more used to the ropes, as well as her legs left free to rest on the bed.

"She's not working out, Axel." She heard him tell himself.

"It's only the second day; she'll learn soon enough who is god in this house." He replied to him.

Axel continued on, "She should know by now, you can't let her defy you."

"She needs more time, more dominance. Besides, I think she's a challenge."

"You don't need a challenge, you need a sex slave. Murder her and find someone else."

"No, no, that won't do. I'll give her one more chance to for her to prove submissive, if she fails, I'll murder her and move on."

"Well, better act quickly, we don't have much time."

She thought sadly, Axel, his name is Axel, and if I don't submit he'll kill me. Farrah thought quickly. He had been quiet for some time, "Master?"

He turned and her eyes fluttered open. "Yes?"

"I'm awake, master." Farrah replied, yes, test me, you bastard.

Axel paused, "And?"

Farrah found herself caught off guard, but recovered quickly enough. "I'm feeling much better." She tried to sound sexy.

"That's nice, anything else you'd like to share?"

"You're cock is so huge, Master." Farrah went on to lie, "I'm wet just thinking about it."

He nodded, and Farrah knew he didn't believe her. She was always a bad liar. "You should punish me, for being so bad to you, master." She added, trying to use her last chance wisely. She tried to sound sincere.

Axel grinned and she suppressed a shudder. "You shouldn't try to top from the bottom, and for that, I will punish you, you, my pussy."

"Anyway you want it, master." Farrah tried to sound seductive, and couldn't tell if he noticed her mistakes or not.

Axel picked up the candle. "And if I want to pour warm wax all over your chest?"

"Yes! Make me scream, Master!" She replied hotly.

"And if I want to spank you with a riding crop?" He challenged.

"Make me bleed, Master!" She answered again.

He grinned widely and picked up the candle, Farrah felt her heart race, pretend to like it, just pretend. He dipped it onto her chest. "Oh yes, Master, that feels so good. More!" She squealed in feigned happiness.

"You dirty girl." He cooed, letting the wax run down her breasts and onto the bed. "You like that, don't you?"

Farrah forgot the rest of the night.

"Be back soon, bitch."

"I'm waiting for you hungrily, Master." Farrah finally replied for the second time. Axel didn't even bother to tie her back up to the bed. He closed the door and locked it. She looked at the window and wondered quietly if he was testing her, Farrah wasn't sure. If I continue to stay, he'll trust me and I'll get an even bigger chance to escape, she wondered, but if I stay I'll be raped more. Farrah resolved to stay on the bed and take a cat nap.

She dreamt she was back in her apartment. Farrah almost believed it when she awakened, her eyes were still closed, but then she remembered. I'm a sex slave, and he'll kill me if I resist him, Farrah thought sadly as she turned towards the door, no way was she going to let him take her from behind ever again.

Farrah watched as he returned, freshly showered and shaved himself. He met her gaze and commanded to her, "Spread your legs, whore."

She complied easily and gasped in surprise and shameful pleasure he began to lick and nibble on the folds of her vagina. Farrah felt him flick his tongue in and out of her moist pussy. She'd never received oral before and it felt amazing. It was exactly what she needed from him. Farrah was relieved to find out that after her giving and giving to him he'd give back in the biggest way. When suddenly just at the brink of climax, and on the edge, he stopped!