Imprisoned by My Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
We go forward with her plan to have me arrested as a hooker.
1.8k words
4.5
51.2k
47

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jemina004
Jemina004
336 Followers

Two years ago, if you told me that I would be standing on a darkened street corner in stiletto pumps, fishnet stockings, a black miniskirt, a see-through mesh top, with a black bra and neon pink panties on, I would have laughed at the image.

Of course, back then it would have looked ridiculous on me. But on my new 131 pound hairless body, the outrageously slutty outfit I was wearing looked pretty sexy on me. My makeup was artfully applied by Lexi earlier, and I was shocked to discover that I was decently attractive dressed as a woman by now.

My wife Lexi had dropped my 1200 daily calorie diet to 1000 calories for the past month in order to make sure I fit into the hooker-wear she had purchased for me. My stomach was aching with hunger almost all of the time now, but there was light at the end of the tunnel. Lexi had gained a few pounds over the last month, mostly because Xavier had remarked that he liked curvier women. So far it only accentuated her ass and increased her bust size, but it meant that our respective weights were getting closer together. I could only hope that it meant that Lexi would relax my diet if we really did get to the same weight.

"You're not acting slutty enough. Walk back and forth down the street and make sure you wiggle your butt. And smile at men that go by, you're trying to look like a hooker!" Lexi said in an encouraging tone, sounding as if she was right next to me.

But Lexi wasn't next to me. She was sitting in the passenger seat in Xavier's dark blue Charger across the street. The only reason I heard her voice was because of a cunningly designed Bluetooth device in my ear. It was small and tan and very difficult to see in my ear, and it enabled Lexi to talk to me from a long distance away. But there was no microphone on my end, so the communication was only one way. It was a pretty clear metaphor for our current marriage, actually.

I immediately followed Lexi's instructions and strolled down the city street, making sure to wiggle my butt appropriately. The whole thing wasn't strictly necessary, since Xavier had said that his buddy, an undercover cop named Darius, was set to drive down the street and arrest me at midnight. But Lexi found it very exciting to make me look and act the part of a T-girl hooker.

After Darius arrested me, I was going to be booked at a prostitute, then I'd be left to cool my (high) heels in the county jail for awhile. I was incredibly nervous about this, needless to say. I had never been arrested in my life, and I had no idea what it would be like in there. I was definitely hoping that Xavier was kidding about 'losing my paperwork'. That kind of thing didn't really happen, right?

"Oh my god, he just turned onto the street. Run up to the street light and hike up your skirt so that your panties are showing! Hurry!" Lexi hissed with impatience, her breath coming in excited gasps.

I hastened to obey Lexi's voice and tottered up to the street light. Although my hands were shaking by now, I did as Lexi ordered and raised my skirt enough so that my hot pink panties were visible.

A mid-sized sedan slowed down beside me, and the window was rolled down. Inside, there was a casually dressed black man who was giving me a very interested look. If I hadn't known he was a cop, I would have thought he was simply a reasonably successful black man in his 30's, one that spent a lot of time in the gym. I walked up to his car as sexily as I could and leaned my body forward, giving him a clear look at me.

"Looking for a good time, Daddy?" I asked him, licking my lipsticked lips suggestively. All of this was pre-planned by Lexi, all the way down to the color of lipstick she chose for me. (Parisian Red by Bobby Brown Luxe)

"Hell yeah. Why don't you get your sweet little ass in?" Darius said, flicking his head to indicate that I should get inside from the passenger side.

I tottered around to the passenger seat of his car as quickly as I could. I heard Lexi moan softly as I opened the door. Whether she was turned on by the fact that my fate was now sealed, or because Xavier was fondling her, I wasn't sure.

"So, um, how do we do this?" I asked Darius worriedly, hoping he would tell me the plan.

"You get your mouth working on my cock. And after, if I think you did a good enough job, I slide a tip in your panties." Darius said roughly, unzipping his pants.

The old Michael, even if he really wanted to fulfill his wife's fantasy, would have put the breaks on this by now. But the new Michael that I was, or more accurately, Michelle, didn't have the guts. Lexi had been so successful at changing my mindset to be submissive to other men that I immediately went down on Darius's cock, even though I didn't really want to. Darius told me to do it, and I did as I was told.

Darius's cock was far larger than mine, needless to say. The car was dark, so I didn't get a good look at it. But from the way my mouth was filled as his cock expanded to its full thickness told me that it was comparable to Xavier's. Another thing it had in common with Xavier's was a tendency to drip pre-cum constantly. I found myself swallowing the salty fluid every few seconds as I gave him a blowjob.

"I can see Darius's head but not yours...Oh my god, are you blowing him? You are, aren't you! I didn't know you were such a little slut." Lexi said in my ear with a tinkle of laughter.

My own penis was fully hard by now, whether it was from sucking Darius or Lexi's mocking laughter. I was sorely tempted to stroke myself, but Lexi had discouraged my from touching myself without permission. And as I had no way to ask permission, my penis was neglected.

Darius started to force my head down deeper on his cock. I sputtered as his cock went into my throat, as it meant that I suddenly had no air to breathe. Darius didn't seem to care, however. He simply forced my head down further on his cock as I began to panic. I struggled in his grip, but my weak and slender body meant that I had less strength than even an average woman. Darius ignored my flailing and easily kept me down with one hand.

I was vaguely aware of the fact that my lips had reached the base of his shaft, but by now I was light-headed from a lack of oxygen. I was only seconds away from passing out when I felt Darius blow his load in my mouth. Only a deep familiarity with swallowing semen saved me from unconsciousness, as my mouth worked to swallow his cum without conscious thought from me.

Darius pulled me off of his cock, and held my head as I coughed and sputtered. The air suddenly tasted sweeter than I could remember it tasting, and as soon as my lungs were clear, I simply gulped air gratefully.

"That's what you're in for, 'Michelle'. Sure you don't want to back out now? The only way I agreed to do this for Xav was if I gave you the chance." Darius asked me, his eyes now looking at me with concern.

I gulped air once last time and cleared my throat. Lexi had told me exactly what to say if Darius asked me if I really wanted to do this, so I simply rattled off the words she gave me. Whether I really believed them or not was unclear to me.

"I can't back out. This is the ultimate fantasy for us both. Please, please take me to jail!" I begged, smiling at Darius.

Darius looked at me for a second or two before shaking his head in exasperation. He pulled something out of his pocket, and I saw that it was a roll of money. As I was still bent over with my head in his lap, it was easy for him to reach over and tuck it under my skirt and into my panties, just as he said he would.

"Step out of the vehicle." Darius ordered roughly.

I immediately got out of Darius's car and stood awkwardly as he got out of the driver's side.

"Did you suck him off like a good girl? Raise your left heel up and tap your toes on the ground if you did...Oh my god!" Lexi said, her voice dripping with excitement as I tapped the toes of my stilettos to indicate that yes, I did just suck Darius off.

"Hands on the vehicle! Now spread 'em." Darius ordered me with a voice that sounded like gravel.

Although Lexi couldn't hear what Darius was saying, it was pretty clear what it was as I instantly complied. I heard her suck in her breath quickly when Darius started frisking me. It didn't take him long to find the money he'd put in my panties just minutes before.

"Making some good money tonight, huh? Not anymore, bitch." Darius growled as he pulled my thin arms back behind my body.

It was a only a second before I felt handcuffs being applied to my wrists. Lexi moaned once more, and this time I could hear Xavier speaking to her.

"It's a done deal now. Michelle's in for a rough night." Xavier said, chuckling.

"You're under arrest for prostitution. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Darius said, rattling off the rest of my Miranda Warning in a routine way as he opened the door to his car.

I was no longer invited into the front seat, but forced into the back seat with my hands cuffed behind me. Darius slammed the door and walked back to the driver's side. By now I could hear motion in my ear. It took a few seconds for me to realize that Xavier was fucking Lexi in his car.

"OH! B-Be a good girl in jail, Michelle!" Lexi said breathlessly to me as Darius started his car up.

"Hope for your sake that you're a quick learner. The boys in lockup are gonna expect some nice deepthroatin' from a girl dressed like you." Darius said, laughing at he looked at me in the rear-view mirror.

"D...oh god! Make sure you...AH!...make sure you do everything those...AH!...big strong men tell you to do!" Lexi said, valiantly keeping her focus on me even with Xavier's cock no doubt pumping in and out of her pussy.

I could answer neither of them, and only wondered how exactly it had come to pass that I was being driven to jail, dressed as a hooker, with the sound of my wife's orgasmic moans in my ear.

Jemina004
Jemina004
336 Followers