Imprisoned by My Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
After being arrested, I'm taken to jail in my hooker-wear.
2.6k words
4.5
53.5k
44

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jemina004
Jemina004
336 Followers

Even a month ago, when my wife's feminization plan was well underway, I never expected that one night I would be stumbling my way to a jail cell. Darius was half carrying me in the basement of the police station. My hands were still handcuffed behind me, and Darius had a grip on my upper arm. My stillettoed feet couldn't really keep up with his long strides, so I tottered my way forward, occasionally being lifted back to my feet as I stumbled.

We got to the large lockup cell and saw that there were three men inside. Two were black and one looked Latino. Outside the cell, there was a cop sitting at a desk. He was just as dark-skinned as Darius, but where Darius seemed to work out almost obsessively, this heavyset cop clearly enjoying fulfilling the stereotype of being a donut muncher. One donut was left in the box on his desk, and as scared as I was, my hunger made me focus on it more than anything.

"Got a tourist here. She needs to learn a lesson about selling her ass on the street." Darius said roughly, punctuating his statement with a slap to my butt. I gave a surprised squeak and blushed.

The heavyset cop found the slap, as well as my reaction to it, fairly amusing. He laughed as he got up from the desk. I watched him walk over to the cell door and unlock it with the large set of keys on his belt. Darius pulled me forward, and I felt a couple seconds of panic as I realized that once I entered the cell, I wasn't coming out for quite a while.

Before I knew it, I was standing inside the cell with three scruffy men who were looking at me with plenty of interest. I turned around to see Darius had already exited the cell. The heavyset cop slammed the door shut, and the sound of the lock being set made me gulp with fear. Darius looked at me for a moment, then walked away. I watched him go, well aware that I was watching the last chance I had to try to get out of this. It was only after Darius had gotten out of sight that I realized that my hands were still cuffed behind me.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to remove these?" I asked the cop, turning around to show my handcuffs

"I ain't got the keys for those." The cop said, looking not at my hands but more likely at my miniskirt-covered ass.

I turned around in despair and saw that one of the men had gotten up. He was looking directly at me, and I immediately lowered my eyes. My wife Lexi had remarked several times to me that she noticed how my new persona reacted to seeing strange men. I would avoid looking at them in the eye if they were looking at me. Where they could confidently take up the space around them, I pulled myself in and tried to take up the least amount of space possible. It was enough for most men to dismiss me and act as if Lexi was alone.

The man walked towards me, and I backed up until I was pressed up against the cell bars. My newly weakened body meant that most teenage girls could have put up more of a fight than me, and that was without being in handcuffs. I gave a worried glance to the cop sitting down at the desk outside the cell, but he seemed completely unconcerned. I could only hope that would change if any of the men in here wanted to get violent.

I turned back around and gave the man a nervous smile. He was black, although light skinned. His hair was in short dreadlocks and he was built similarly to Darius. He smiled back at me, but his smile was not warm. The man continued to come closer until he was right in front of me. He then placed his right hand on the bars next to my head and leaned forward until his face was quite close to mine.

"Hey, baby. They usually keep the T-girl honies separate. You do somethin' bad to get put in here?" The man asked, using his other hand to run a couple of his fingers through my blonde hair.

I mentally ran through several responses, and decided being flirty was my best bet. I smiled at him again, this time in the sexy way Lexi taught me. I looked him up and down and paid special attention to his groin, where I saw evidence of his interest in me. I licked my lips appreciatively before opening my mouth to respond.

"He picked me up too early! I didn't get to spend time with any of my Daddies. So I asked him if he could put me here instead." I said flirtatiously.

"Mmm. Lucky me. Bring that ass over here then." The man said, grabbing my arm.

His grip wasn't painful, but it wasn't gentle either. It was pretty clear that declining was not an option. So I followed him to the bench at the far side of the room. The man didn't go tremendously fast, so I was able to keep up with him with my stilettos. He sat down on the bench, but when I tried to sit down next to him, he stopped me. I soon found myself being pushed down to the ground in front of him.

It was pretty obvious that he expected a blowjob. I again looked over at the cop outside the cell. He was watching me, but he didn't show any indication that he had a problem with what was going on.

I turned back to the man I was kneeling in front of. I began to feel a sense of panic as he unzipped his pants. I wasn't quite ready to suck his cock, so I decided to try to stall for a bit.

"Um, my name's Michelle. What's yours?" I asked the man, fluttering my mascara-lengthened eyelashes.

"Paul. Cute name, Michelle. Now get busy." Paul said, looking down at me expectantly.

So much for stalling. A dominant man had just given me an order, so my fear of having to suck his cock vanished amid my fear of disobeying him. I leaned forward to give each of Paul's large balls a kiss before gently licking the underside of his cock. I've noticed by now that dominant men enjoyed my worshipful attitude when it came to pleasing them. Just getting them off didn't truly satisfy them. They wanted their submissive bitch to act as if she derived pleasure from being allowed to suck their cock, and I was happy to show it.

After Paul's cock had achieved its full length, I took it in my mouth. Although I still wasn't great at deepthroating, I tried to take Paul's cock as deeply as I could. Darius had warned me about men wanting to be deepthroated, and I was desperate to avoid a repeat of what had happened.

"Eager little bitch, huh? I like it." Paul said with amusement.

Paul settled his hands on the back of my head. I knew what that meant, so I tried even harder to take his cock all the way down my throat. I still had two inches to go when he started to push me down on his cock. I let out a soft squeal of panic that ended when my lips reached the base of his cock. My air was cut off completely, and I knew that in that moment that any helplessness I thought I had experienced before was nothing compared to being on my knees in a jail cell, with my hands cuffed behind me and no air to breathe. I looked up at Paul desperately. After a few moments of enjoying the feel of my lips at the base of his shaft, he let me pull my mouth off of his cock just enough to catch a wisp of air before forcing me down again.

This deeply unpleasant pattern continued until I started to go down on his cock without him forcing me too. Whether Paul's cock had expanded my throat or made it easier for me in some other way, I became able to take his cock all the way to the base of his shaft without difficulty. I still couldn't breathe, but I got the hang of breathing deeply when I had the chance, and conserving my breath when I didn't.

The frustrating thing was that every time Paul got close to spurting in my mouth, he would grab hold of my head to slow me down. After stopping for a few seconds, I had to restart the process of sucking him closer to orgasm again and again, and still he wouldn't cum. After half an hour of sucking cock, copious amounts of salty pre-cum was the only thing I had swallowed so far. Tears of frustration had appeared in my eyes as my mouth began to get tired. Fortunately for me, Paul interpreted them as tears of need.

"Don't worry, bitch. You'll get to taste it soon. Just keep workin' that mouth." Paul said, leaning back on the bench.

Oddly enough, the tired feeling in my mouth left as I did as Paul ordered. It almost seemed like my body responded to the orders of dominant men at a deeper level than I was aware of. I had to remember to tell Lexi about it later. The thought that my subconscious accepted that other men were to be obeyed without question would make her quite wet. My own penis was as hard as it ever got now, but I knew I had zero chance of cumming myself. Dominant men did not concern themselves with my tiny penis, and with my hands cuffed behind me, it was going to remain neglected all night.

I felt the telltale throbbing of Paul's cock in my mouth that meant he getting close to cumming. I had felt it five times now, and each time Paul had stopped me from sucking him off to completion. But Paul didn't stop me this time. I let out an excited moan as I realized he was finally going to cum.

"Alright, bitch. I want you to savor the taste. When I drop this load in your mouth, you don't swallow a drop, and you damn sure don't spit, got it?" Paul said, looking down on me with an unfriendly smile.

I let out a noise that hopefully sounded like 'uh huh' as I sucked Paul's cock faster. It was throbbing harder than ever and I knew he was only seconds away from spurting. I looked down for a split second to see his balls rise, and my mouth was suddenly being filled with his hot, thick semen.

Having practiced this part with Xavier, I was confident that I could hold Paul's load in my mouth comfortably. But as he continued to spurt more and more semen into my mouth, I began to get worried. Xavier's loads were quite large, but between Lexi and I, his balls were emptied regularly. Paul might not have cum all day. He was dumping so much semen in my mouth that my cheeks were beginning to bulge slightly.

Finally the flow of cum from Paul's cock slowed, and he milked it in between my closed lips slowly, seemingly wanting to make sure every drop was drawn out. As Paul pulled his cock out, I made as tight of a seal with lips as I could, not wanting to spill any as it left. I succeeded, barely, and was I relieved to find out that my natural impulse to swallow was easy to ignore. It was likely due to Paul ordering me to keep it his cum in my mouth.

I looked at Paul beseechingly, expecting him to say at any second that I could swallow. But he said nothing as he returned his softening cock to his pants and zipped up. Paul then settled back on the bench and closed his eyes. I felt a flash of panic as I realized he might not let me swallow for some time. I was able to breathe even with my mouth full, but the taste of his semen was getting stronger by the second. I decided to risk his anger by making a pathetic noise in my throat.

"Soon, bitch, soon. You're gonna be sucking cock all night, but I want you to remember my taste more than anyone else's. I'll tell you when you can swallow." Paul said with a deep chuckle as he kept his eyes closed.

The minutes ticked by as I remained kneeling in front of Paul. The taste of his semen was overpowering now, and I tried to think of something, anything other than the cum in my mouth. But it was impossible to think of anything else, and I settled into a strange trance. Paul's cum, combined with the fact that he had ordered me to keep it in my mouth, was having a powerful effect on my mind. Soon I didn't feel a desperate need to swallow anymore, and I was oddly content to keep Paul's load of semen in my mouth.

"Okay, bitch. Swallow." Paul ordered, having watched me for the last minute.

It took several tries to swallow Paul's full load, but as soon as I did, I felt relief as my mouth was empty for the first time in what seemed like hours. My tongue was still coated in Paul's cum however, and the taste in my mouth was barely lessened.

"Holy shit. I want me some of that." The black man on the other bench said, looking over at me intently.

He had his head shaved close and looked intimidating, but I noticed that he was not the first one to claim me. That had been Paul.

"Too bad she's my bitch. What do you got to trade?" Paul answered, looking the other black man in the eye.

"Nothin' on me. But come on man, I'm good with Darnell. You know Darnell?" The other man said.

"Yeah. But I'm gonna need a C-Note later if you want my bitch for awhile." Paul said, rubbing his chin.

"100? Fuck, man. She's hot for a tranny bitch, but I ain't payin' 100. Fuck that." The other man said dismissively.

"You ain't fuckin' that, you mean. Have fun watchin'." Paul answered, shrugging his powerful shoulders.

"Fuck. Alright, man. 100. But she better be fuckin' worth it." The other man said, looking at me again.

"She's worth it." Paul said with a grin.

I thought I had gotten used to being dominated by other men, but I had never experienced the feeling of being treated like an object to be bought and sold before. My male pride would have taken quite a blow here, except I didn't have any left. I simply looked at Paul for instructions on what to do.

"Crawl over there on your knees. I want you on the floor all night. Make him happy, then crawl back to Daddy, got it?" Paul asked me, looking intently at me in the way that dominant men did to make me drop my eyes and submit.

"Yes, Daddy!" I said sweetly.

As I crawled over to the black man on the other side of the cell, making sure to wiggle my butt back and forth for the benefit of Paul, I wondered what Lexi was doing. She was probably sleeping soundly in our marital bed, snuggled up to Xavier.

Meanwhile, my night was just beginning.

Jemina004
Jemina004
336 Followers