Imprisoned by My Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
As the night ends, I have to choose; cumming or leaving?
2k words
4.57
42.2k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jemina004
Jemina004
336 Followers

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that the clock said it was nearly 6:00 A.M. It was difficult to tell for sure, however, because I was crouched low to the floor in front of Paul, kissing and licking his shoes. The large, powerfully built black man who had claimed me as soon as I was tossed into the cell was now sleeping.

Paul had loaned me to the black man sitting across the bench from us first. (Whose name I still didn't know.) I ended up giving him a long, slow blowjob similar to the one I'd given Paul, but I learned there was a tiny perk to belonging to someone like Paul. The other black man completely refrained from roughly forcing his cock down my throat, so I was able to pleasure him at my speed. No doubt he was afraid of angering Paul by getting too rough with me.

He came in my mouth, of course. The man had an impressive load, but Paul's training technique had worked too well. Even after swallowing this other guy's semen, my mouth still tasted like Paul's. It might just be in my mind now, but it made me completely unable to forget Paul's dominance of me.

After loaning me to the other black man on the bench across from me, and for good measure, the Latino who didn't seem to speak English, Paul had decided to take a nap. But before he did, he commanded me to crawl back over to him and lick his shoes until he woke up. Paul explained that if they brought anyone else in, he wanted them to know immediately that I was his bitch.

Paul and everyone else in the cell had been snoring for over an hour, but there I was, still licking his shoes. I was honestly afraid of Paul's reaction if he woke up to find that I had stopped. But by now, it had occurred to me that Lexi might be awake. My wife always woke up for an early morning jog. Unfortunately, that meant I had to be awake before her to brew her coffee. I wondered what thoughts were going through her head when she awoke to the fact that I wasn't there with her perfectly brewed morning cup of coffee.

More importantly though, the fact that Lexi was awake might mean that I could call her cellphone. I cautiously stopped licking Paul's shoes and watched him for a full 30 seconds, looking for any sign that he was awake. He didn't seem to be, so I inched my way away from him and toward the cell door, where the cop guarding us was reading a newspaper. I congratulated myself on this minor act of rebellion, while trying to ignore the fact that I dared not get up from the ground.

A new cop was there. This one seemed a little less into donuts and more into fresh fruit, judging from the apple he was eating. My stomach gave an extra twinge at seeing the apple, and my mouth watered. I had been kept at a 1000 calorie diet for the past month in order to slim down, and I hadn't eaten anything for half a day.

He watched with amusement as I inched closer to him in my mesh top, miniskirt, fishnet stockings, black bra and pink panties, completed with 5 inch stilettos that I still had trouble walking in. The fact that my hands were still cuffed behind me did not help me go faster, but I was too nervous to risk making any noise. Finally, I reached the cell door and tried to appeal to his sense of mercy.

"Um Sir, May I please, please get a phone call? It's important." I said beseechingly.

"It's important, huh? Never heard that one before." The cop said gruffly before taking another bite of his apple.

"But...but...isn't everyone entitled to a phone call?" I asked softly, trying not to anger him.

"You were never booked, so no, you're not entitled to one. Wait for Darius to come back." The cop said, nearly finishing his apple.

"Well...can I at least have what's left of your apple, Sir? Please?" I asked, reduced to begging for scraps.

The cop rolled his eyes and tossed what was the left of the apple between the cell bars. I literally fell on it, as it was on the floor and I had no use of my hands. There wasn't much left, but that didn't stop me from eating it; core, stem, seeds, everything. The cop laughed loudly, and I scrambled back to Paul in case he woke up. I got back just in time to get my tongue back on Paul's shoes before his eyes opened. He looked down at me, smiled, and stretched. Paul bent down to examine his shoes, and he seemed pleased to discover they were wet with my saliva.

"Good bitch. Bitches that do what they're told get treats. Turn around." Paul ordered in an almost warm voice.

I turned around so that my ass was facing Paul. Since I was on my knees with my face pressed low to the floor, it meant that my hot pink panties were clearly in view. The next thing I felt was Paul pushing his shoe up between my legs. I squeaked in surprise and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Tighten up and start humpin', bitch. Let out some sexy moans, too." Paul instructed me.

I immediately backed up and closed my legs around Paul's shoe. The sensation of Paul's wet shoe pressed up against my panty-covered groin was heavenly. My penis was often ignored by Lexi and her boyfriends. Combined with the fact that I was banned from even touching it myself, it meant that if something contacted my penis even slightly, it drove me wild with excitement. In no time I was humping his shoe and moaning just as Paul ordered, and I didn't have to fake it at all.

My feminine-sounding moans woke up the other two men in the cell. They enjoyed watching me, and in my sexually excited haze, I would have happily sucked them off. But that was up to Paul, and they made no move.

Every time my moans ratcheted high or I arched my back, Paul would pull back on his foot. I understood that he didn't want me to orgasm easily, but trying to hide the signs from Paul would only anger him. So I had no choice but to hope he would be generous and let me cum.

I was so focused on trying to cum that I didn't immediately notice that someone had walked up to the cell. It was only after seeing the other men turn their attention to the door that I looked myself. Standing there was Darius, and he was holding up a cell phone to record my desperate humping.

My eyes widened as I realized that Lexi was most likely watching me. My wife was seeing me on the floor of a jail cell, in clothes that actual hookers might think were a bit much, humping a man's shoe. I almost came right at the moment, except that Paul had chosen to remove his shoe entirely. I sobbed for a second before attempting to collect myself.

Darius spoke into the phone for a moment, then he slid it the full length of the cell over to me. I longer to answer it, but my hands were bound behind me. Even if they weren't, I doubt I would have had the guts to reach for the phone after seeing Paul bend down to retrieve it.

"So are you the owner of this little bitch?" Paul asked lazily.

"I am. Michelle used to be my husband, but now she's just my bitch." came the faint voice of Lexi from the phone.

"Husband? From the way Michelle here sucked cock, I'd have said she'd never touched a woman in her life." Paul said, chuckling.

"I've worked hard to sissify her. Put Michelle on the phone, please." Lexi said pleasantly.

"And what do I get if I do?" Paul asked, scratching himself idly.

"You may get Michelle for longer if you do. If you don't, my friend pulls Michelle out of there and you never see her again. It's up to you." Lexi said with an edge to her voice.

Paul frowned and looked down at me. I immediately lowered my eyes and crouched down closer to the floor. Even though Darius was right outside, I was still afraid of angering Paul. He probably wasn't used to women talking to him that way. I could only hope he would be smart enough not to react emotionally. Paul grumbled and ended up putting the phone at my ear.

"Lexi?" I asked, desperate to hear her voice.

"Hello Michelle. You looked like you were enjoying yourself." Lexi said, her voice thick with excitement.

"I was obeying the big strong men here, just like you told me." I said, blushing as I looked up into Paul's grinning face.

"Oh I know, and you're doing such a good job. Did you suck them off like a good little girl?" Lexi asked, her voice turning breathy.

"Yes! I did! But I haven't cum yet." I whined softly, more for Paul's sake than Lexi's. Lexi only got more turned out when I begged her to let me cum.

"Poor baby. I'll tell you what. I can tell Darius to take you out of there, but i can assure you that you won't be cumming any time soon if you leave. Or you can stay there and beg that black guy to let you cum. Maybe he'll take pity on you." Lexi said with a laugh.

Right on cue, Paul put his shoe back between my legs. I closed my legs around him automatically, and I began humping without consciously deciding to do so. My excited moans filled Lexi in on the situation quickly.

"So Michelle, what will it be? Are you going to stay a locked up little prison bitch just for the chance to spurt with your tiny penis?" Lexi asked me, the heat in her voice rising.

"Yes! I want to stay! I want to cum so bad!" I whined desperately, sexual need replacing logical thought in my head.

"Have it your way, Michelle. See you later, then." Lexi said surprisingly lightness.

A moment later, Lexi hung up on me. I gasped in shock as I realized I had given up an easy chance to escape this cell just for the bare possibility of cumming. I could only watch as Paul slid the phone back over to Darius. Darius picked up the phone, put it in his pocket, and walked away. I thought about calling after him, but what was the point? I had made my choice.

I redoubled my efforts to hump Paul's shoe, desperate to at least get something out of this. But Paul continued his game of pulling back just as I was about to cum. Finally I had no choice but to try to talk my way into an orgasm.

"Please, Daddy, I want to cum so bad. What can I do to cum? I'll do anything!" I pleaded desperately, just trying to get Paul to speak.

"Anything, huh? What about your tight little ass? Tappin' that might make me feel generous." Paul said idly, as if he was only mildly interested.

"Yes! Please, please fuck my ass, Daddy!" I begged, raising my butt into the air to give Paul a better look at my panties.

"Alright bitch, if you really want me to." Paul said with a chuckle.

It was only after I'd begged him to fuck my ass that I realized a potential problem. Lexi, perhaps out of concern for me, had purchased a special super long-lasting lube for me. She had watched me lube my ass with deep interest, no doubt imagining me getting fucked by a dominant man. Which was exactly what was about to happen! But I applied it almost 10 hours ago. Would it still work?

I gulped in fear as I heard Paul undo his belt. A moment later he pulled down his jeans. I wiggled my ass invitingly, but inside, I was panicking. Did I really just get myself into this position, all for the sake of wanting to cum? And how long did I have to stay in this cell afterwards? Darius might not come back until tomorrow.

What did I get myself into?

Jemina004
Jemina004
336 Followers