Imprisoned Ch. 01

Story Info
My first encounter with you, my captor.
1.6k words
3.98
34.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake in agony. My eyes are red and swollen from a night filled with tears, my throat sore from yelling myself hoarse, my wrists and ankles throbbing from pulling against the coarse restraints you bound me to the little trundle bed with. A slight chill creeps across my naked body, causing my nipples to harden in the cold. What I would not give for my clothes back, or at the very least a blanket.

Your voice, deep and somewhat hollow sounding, had promised that you would return in the morning, but how would I know? The room is pitch black, as it had been before I passed out, no light leaking in from the hallway even. I could have been unconscious for days, hours, mere minutes, it all seems the same to me. As I lay there I continue to struggle against my rope bonds. They appear to be of some kind of woven hemp, not the most comfortable things in the world. I feel my wrists chafe, and blood begins to trickle down my feet as my futile movements irritate the inflamed skin still farther.

Fleeting worries about infection cross my mind, but at this point it's probably the least of my worries. The distinct sound of footfalls echoes down the hallway outside my door. I hear the creak of hinges, but as before no light enters the little room. I wonder how you can navigate in such pitch blackness. A veritable deluge of horror stories and monster mythos rampage through my head, but I shake them off. This is the real world, and realism dictates that you were just familiar with the area. After all, the kidnapping had gone off so smoothly that I could not have been your first.

Your footsteps cross what I presume is the threshold, and move purposely toward the metal framed cot I am tied to. I lay absolutely rigid, terrified of what you might do to me now. The contact is brief, a mere whisper of a caress across the soft flesh of my abdomen. You seem to be wearing some kind of rubber or latex glove, and the sensation makes me shiver even more than the drafty room. Again I feel my nipples draw themselves into tight little buds. Suddenly I am glad for the dark of the room, I would hate for you to see my reaction and assume that it was from pleasure.

There is a brief hissing noise and I am blinded momentarily. When the spots clear from my eyes I see that you have lit a solitary pillar candle and set it upon a ledge above the bed, casting a warm glow across my naked body. Fearfully I scan across for my first glimpse of you. I am surprised by your height, when first you had grabbed me I thought you were closer to my own height, but now I can see that you stand closer to six feet than my own five foot four. Your build was average, nicely muscled arms but you were developing a bit of a belly. Not being a small sized person myself, I didn't judge. There wasn't an inch of exposed skin on you though, your hands were covered by thick black gloves and your face was covered by some kind of gas mask. The effect was terrifying.

I struggle against my bonds with renewed vigor, I can see the heavy oaken door behind you, and a sliver of hallway that practically reeks of freedom to me. Without warning your hand smacks down across my left thigh. I screech as the pain laces up and down my leg. Whatever material those damned gloves of yours are made of, they cling and pull at my skin as your hand tears away. I let loose a harsh string of invectives, mainly doubting the legitimacy of your paternity and your intelligence level, but you do not seem amused. With an audible 'pop' noise you cram a ball gag in my mouth, catching my hair in the clasp as you fasten it. Furiously I work my tongue and jaw, trying to dislodge the offensive bit of rubber, but to no avail. It is rather firmly in place.

"If you struggle and disobey, you will make this far more unpleasant than it has to be. So be still."

I fight back the tears that are welling up in my eyes. Somehow I know that to let them fall will be letting you win, especially since you appear to be inspecting my face rather avidly. You turn around and I catch a brief glance of a table behind you. I can't make out what is on it as the surface is above my eye level, but I admit I was terrified of what might be up there. The first items you produce from your little table are handcuffs, four pairs of the real, metal kind, the kind that only open with a key. You carefully replace my rope bonds with them, and the cool metal is a momentary relief, but I know its only a matter of time before the inflexibility of my new restraints causes its won particular set of pains.

"Accept now that you will not be getting up for awhile, the keys to these cuffs are not kept down here, for your own safety of course."

If I wasn't nearly choking on the rubber ball gag I may have been tempted to call down a few more curses upon your head, as it was I settled for indignant noises and death glares. You choose to ignore me for now, which I realize means that whatever you have planned cannot be made worse by punishing my continued insolence, but if I dwell on that thought overlong, only I will be upset. The next thing you produce from your table is a taper candle. I follow your movements as you light it off the first, confused as to what its purpose is. I figure it out just as you position yourself between my legs and insert the candle inside me, using your elbows to prevent any extra movement on my part. When the candle enveloped all the way to its halfway point it stops, unable to penetrate farther.

"If you let the candle emerge, you will set the bed sheets on fire and I will not put them out. If you struggle overmuch my preparations will take too long and the flame will reach parts of you that you may not wish it to."

With that warning I try to lay completely still, focused on maintaining the candle's position. I know that if I am careful I can buy myself some extra time with the parts of the candle that are already inside me. So focused am I that I am caught completely unawares by the first of your "preparations" and I almost lose the candle then and there. I glare up at you, and then down at the smooth clamp attached to my left nipple. I suppose it could be worse, it doesn't have any teeth. Knowing what is coming next I focus again on the candle, harder now as my body naturally produces juices to coat the invading item. The second clamp is positioned to your liking and you smile, stepping back and producing a small digital camera. If I wasn't so afraid of the candle I would struggle, as it is I turn my face away.

I hear nothing, and I realize you are waiting for me to turn my face back towards the camera. Now tears really are flowing down my cheeks as I look towards you. You nod in approval and take a few quick snapshots. I can feel the heat of the candle flame against my thighs, and for the first time since my teen years I wish I was thinner. The extra weight I'd never seemed to notice before made my thighs proximity the candle flame far more intimidating than it could have been. I know that its probably pointless, but I promise myself that I will diet and exercise if I ever get out of here. Thankfully, you remove the candle. I breathe a brief sigh of relief until you position yourself at the end of the bed. You unzip and remove your pants, revealing olive toned skin and hairy legs, and a thick, seven inch cock, already hard and beading with precum at the top. You crawl onto the bed, lifting my ass as high as it will go in the bonds, and thrust into me. This is no pleasure fuck for my sake, and with a few perfunctory thrusts you pull out, spilling semen across my rounded stomach.

You move off the bed, pulling your pants up and buttoning them with amazing dexterity considering the fact you are still wearing those dreadful gloves. You move to the table, producing a fairly large vibrator. You turn it on, filling the room with a low buzzing sound. You run it all over my nether parts, and I can feel that it is on a very low setting. When you are satisfied that it is coated with my juices, you insert it, with one horrible motion, into my anus. I can feel the sphincter pop and tear at the brutal penetration and I burst into tears. Immediately your gloved hand is on my face, tracing the little water droplets path, and you smile.

"I'm going now, but if that vibrator is not still inside you when I return, the punishment will be terrible." You turn to leave. "Oh, and don't come, if you do, I'll know."

You grab the candle from above my bed and leave, returning my world to darkness. All I can feel is the pressure of the clamps on my nipples, the gag in my mouth, the pain of the cold metal cuffs, and the incessant vibration within my anus. Worse, now I have to pee.