Imprisoned Ch. 03

Story Info
Half non-consent, Half voyeur - another dark scene.
3.7k words
4.31
32.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want him to show me how much he loved me. His expression of love was the equivalent of my terrorization. Undoubtedly, I wanted to push him away, dart out of his house, and keep running. Running, running, running...until I was safe in my parents home where they could protect me from him.

Surely, with the help of the police, they were looking for me. They must have been. But it appeared as though they hadn't found any leads. And who was to blame? Me. After all, I hadn't told anyone with my affair with Carson. The only other person that knew was a quiet boy in my senior class that went by the name of Kenny. But that was another story.

"Madison," Carson said, his voice becoming serious. I forced myself to look at him. "You seem distracted. Is there something on your mind?"

"No, nothing at all," I lied. Just get this over with.

Carson took my words as a green light (as if he would have ignored a red light anyway...), and he started kissing me again. This time, deeper and more passionately. He lifted me up, and instinctively, I wrapped my bare legs around his waist. I could feel his cock, hot and slippery, against the opening of my pussy. He wasn't going to make this easy for me though.

"Tell me you love me. I know it's true, Maddy. And I want to hear it. No hesitance this time."

"I love you," I said quickly.

"Now, look at me and say those words as I enter you."

Trying not to grit my teeth, I repeated myself. "I..." Looking at him now. His green eyes trapped my blue ones. "Love..." He pushed himself inside of me, his cock swelling to its full length. "You."

He started pumping in and out of me, holding onto my body as he slammed my back against the shower wall. It hurt a little, but not to what I was accustomed to. In fact, in comparison to most days, this would be considered gentle. As he continued pumping his cock into my slit, he nuzzled his face into my neck. I looked up and watched the water spurt out of the shower head, waiting for this horror to be over.

"Say it again," he panted suddenly. His demand came without warning, and I found myself a bit surprised. Even if he was in that sickeningly lovey-dovey mood, he never took it to this extreme. Maybe he could sense my discomfort. And maybe he enjoyed it. Secretly, of course. Yes, he wanted me to suffer. That was the only explanation. His attitude was only a "mask" to his true desires -- or as he said, "the darkness that lay within." And there was a darkness in Carson. Although I hadn't seen it as of late, I knew it was only a matter of time before it would return.

"I love you," I said to his satisfaction.

"Again!" he commanded.

"I love you."

"Over and over now!"

"I love you. I love you. I love you..."

He humped my body, his cock sliding in and out of my smooth pussy. My back kept hitting the wall with each jerk of his pelvis. It made a slapping sound against the wet tiles. And again, to my disappointment, Carson surprised me when he said, "More enthusiasm, Maddy! I want more!"

I gave him what he wanted. "Ahh! Carson, baby, that feels so good. I love you and your sexy cock! It feels so good ramming into my pussy. Come on, baby. Cum for me! Do it, please, Carson. I'm begging for you to shoot your cum in my pussy. Please, Carson! I love you and all I want is for you to cum now!"

My words pushed him over the edge and he dumped his load into me. He humped me a few more times before he slid out, his penis soaked with my juices.

Getting out of the shower, I dried off, and slipped on my dirty bra and still-wet panties. Carson didn't say a word as he led me to the basement door. Once we were back downstairs, he handcuffed me to the bed, but allowed one wrist free.

"You can touch yourself if you want, Maddy. I'll be okay with it for today," was all that he said and kissed me on the forehead, before leaving to continue his morning routine. I heard his footsteps disappear up the steps. The door closed. And I was free. Well, not really.

In times like these, where I was alone to my thoughts, I reminisced. Today, I traced back to a specific thought that I had in the shower earlier. Kenny Vanderbee. Ahhh... Kenny, my only chance of escaping this place. But he wasn't going to tell the police or my parents anything. He would keep his mouth shut just like any modest young man would. After all, he was nearly 19, eager to start his training as a priest, and the experience we shared was enough to ruin his reputation. Besides, he didn't know for sure that Carson had captured me. Even so, he would be the only one who could come close to suspecting it. He had every reason to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 5th -- 5 months ago. That was the day I had planned on seducing Carson. I had been visiting him at least twice a week after school in his classroom for the past month. I always made sure to come prepared with a question or two in order to remain inconspicuous of my true motives. It was only later when I realized that he saw right through me. He knew what I wanted, but he had his fun teasing me, leading me on, watching me struggle for his attention. He found it amusing. Just like he found everything about our "relationship" -- even now.

That day, my questions -- or rather, my excuse -- involved a partner project. I was randomly assigned to be partners with Kenny, and although I would have preferred working with Tony, I didn't mind. Kenny was a nice guy and everyone at school was fond of him. He was quiet, though, and didn't bother asking many questions. However, when he heard that I was going to visit with Carson after school, he wanted to come with me. Perhaps he had a crush on me. Perhaps he was actually curious about the project. Perhaps... well, whatever the reason, I told him that he could join me. Now, that didn't work very well with my plans of seducing my teacher, but at the same time, it couldn't hurt too much. What I had in mind was that after Kenny and I were done asking our questions, I would tell Kenny that I had a few other questions about the textbook material, and that he was welcome to leave whenever he wanted. Kenny, being the least outspoken person I knew, would most definitely leave. And so, my plan would just be elongated, but no real harm would come to it.

Just as expected, Carson was sitting at his desk grading papers when Kenny and I entered the classroom. Carson's classroom was like any other teacher's room. It had motivating posters on the walls and little knick knacks that represented "who he was" sitting atop his desk. On the whiteboard were old notes from his previous lessons, and on the side was a drawn box that indicated what the weekend homework was.

My heart pounded as I neared my teacher's desk. He looked amazing. Always wearing a fitted black suit, he sported a sleek, blood red tie around his neck today. He had grown out his hair a little since the beginning of the year, and it made him look more rugged. I almost liked it better that way. When he noticed Kenny and I approach his desk, he looked up and smiled. "Hello Maddy." Then glancing at Kenny, he greeted his other student. Then he said, "Why don't you pull up some seats and we can discuss your project in depth."

Kenny and I did just that. After getting out all of our project resources and talking for about twenty minutes, I felt like this after school meeting was finished. I told Kenny exactly what I had practiced earlier in my head.

"I have a few more questions about Chapter 4. You can leave if you want, Kenny. It might be a while longer."

"Sure, no problem," Kenny replied, and gathered his belongings. "Thanks for the help, Mr. Archer."

"It's Carson," he reminded Kenny.

"Yes, I meant that." The quiet young man shuffled out of the classroom and closed the door behind him, which was completely unnecessary, but I was glad that he had.

"So, Maddy, more questions?" Carson pierced my eyes. A ripple tore through me and I tried to contain my excitement. At this point, Carson had never truly turned me on. I wasn't the easiest to get wet; it took some seducing. But, the excitement got me to where I needed to be -- in an aroused state of mind, rather than body. My physical arousal would come later.

"Yes, just a couple more. But they're not really about Chapter 4."

"Oh?" Carson raised an eyebrow.

"They're about you, actually."

Carson clearly found this interesting. He leaned back in his seat and smirked. "Okay, let's have it."

"What do you think of me?"

"As a student?" Carson asked, enjoying my frustration.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "As a person, I mean."

"Well, there's not much to say," Carson told me matter-of-factly. My jaw almost dropped with my quickly sinking heart. How could he have not much to say about me?!

"Really? Not much?" I tried.

"Maddy, I don't know you very well."

"Do you want to know me better?"

"You're a great student, Maddy."

"You didn't answer my question," I told him, as if he didn't already know that.

He leaned forward now and glanced at my chest. I felt my face flush red, and I almost backed down, but I summoned enough courage to continue with my seduction. I stared back at him, waiting for his response.

He smirked again and whispered, "Want to know a secret?"

"Yes."

"Come closer."

I leaned forward too.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," he said. And then, "Closer."

(From Kenny's Point of View)

At this point, Kenny Vanderbee realized that he had forgotten his astronomy folder in the classroom. He had set it on Carson's desk, and because it was the weekend, he knew he wouldn't be able to pick it up tomorrow. With the project being due Monday, Kenny knew that he would need the folder. And so, he rushed back to Carson's classroom. The classroom had two doors, one near the main hallway and the other on the side. Passing the side door, he saw looked in the window and noticed that something unusual was going on. Carson and Madison Nickles were nearly touching noses. Kenny, feeling uncomfortable, was unsure if he should interrupt or not. He didn't want to embarrass himself. So for now, he decided to watch.

He knew Madison liked to go by Maddy, but Kenny liked her name. Whenever he fantasized about her -- which admittedly, he sometimes did -- he imagined calling out her full name. But like everyone else, Carson was calling her Maddy, so that would have to do. Kenny's eyes widened as he listened in on their conversation.

"What's your secret?" Maddy asked, her soft breath on his face. Her breathing quickened. Kenny could tell as he watched her breasts heave, tucked away (but barely) in her shirt. And better yet, her hair was pulled back that day, giving him full access to the tantalizing view.

Carson, with a glint in his eyes, said, "I want to know you much better."

He kissed Maddy on the lips, working his tongue into her mouth. Maddy almost jumped back in surprise, but she held her ground. She had wanted this for so long, and now it was finally happening.

As Kenny watched Maddy and Carson make out, his cock twitched in his pants. He wanted to take it out, but he was in school! He couldn't do such a thing. What if someone were to see him? His dream of priesthood would be crushed.

Carson stood up now, and came around to Maddy's side of the desk. Maddy stared at him with an animalistic expression across her face. She wanted him to fuck her so badly that she could hardly take it. She stood up too now, and Carson grabbed her arm. Yanking her away from the desk, with his other hand, he shoved his things off of the desk. There went Kenny's astronomy folder, but Kenny didn't care anymore. He continued watching them with excited eyes.

"Take off your shirt," Carson told her.

Maddy obeyed.

Carson went for her breasts. He started squeezing them through the bra's fabric. Then, with an aggravated sigh, he tore off her bra, breaking the clasp. Maddy giggled, but before she could catch her breath, Carson picked her up, and bent her over his desk. He started rubbing her ass and groaning loudly.

Kenny couldn't take it anymore. His raging boner was pressed against his jeans, and it was too much to bear. He whipped out his cock and began sliding his hand up and down the shaft.

"Unbutton your pants, Maddy," Carson demanded.

And Maddy obeyed once again.

Carson grabbed her jeans and slid them off of her. They hung low around her ankles now. Carson unbuckled his own pants and exposed his cock. From her face, Kenny knew that Maddy wanted to see her teacher's cock. She was horny as hell, and she probably wanted to suck it. What a slut, Kenny thought, and continued jacking himself off. But he wasn't much better, was he? Kenny couldn't think clearly, and didn't want to know what kind of person this voyeur experience made him. He cleared his mind and refocused on Maddy's tits as they pressed up against his desk. Her ass had been revealed too now, and it stuck up in the air.

Carson grasped both of her cheeks and massaged them tenderly. "You really have wanted this for a while, haven't you?"

"Mhmmm," Maddy moaned. She was wet and she could feel her juices start to spill down her thighs. He had gone far enough to turn her completely, and she was ready to go. She wanted him so badly. But Carson had other ideas in mind. He took a step back from her.

"Turn around, Maddy," he ordered. Confused, but willing, she picked herself up from the desk and turned around, her pants still at her ankles. Kenny's cock twitched again now that he was able to see her full naked body. Her smooth, porcelain skin shone in the florescent lights. For most people, such lights would have washed them out, but not for this goddess. Kenny imagined touching her breasts, her pussy, and feeling his cock inside her...but wait. Why wasn't Carson doing anything? Was the man crazy? He had the perfect opportunity.

"You are truly a gorgeous young woman," he said. Maddy just blushed. He stared at her, observing all of her curves, all of the small details. He was that kind of person. But Kenny didn't understand what "that kind of person" was. Carson Archer enjoyed the big picture, but appreciated all of the small details too. He could recognize both, making him a man of intelligence and wisdom. Kenny, on the other hand, could only see the big picture. And the big picture was standing only a few feet away: Maddy's naked body.

"You're wet, aren't you, Maddy, love?" Carson asked. Maddy's heart flip-flopped from the term of endearment, and her face flushed an even deeper red.

"Maybe a little."

"That's a lie," he said, calling her out. In truth, she was soaking. Her pussy was begging for some friction. But Maddy tried avoiding direct eye contact with the solution -- Carson's cock. Instead, she looked him in the eyes.

"Yes, maybe it is a lie." Then with a frustrated sigh, she said, "Why are you teasing me like this?"

Kenny wanted to know the same thing. His cock had softened, but only a little. He kept stroking it, watching Maddy's breasts bounce as she spoke. He heard Carson's voice next.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked, ignoring Maddy's question.

"No, I'm not."

"Lying again?" Carson said, but Maddy just shrugged.

"If you don't believe me, you can always find out..."

Carson gave her a small smile and then shrugged. "Maybe another day, Maddy."

"What?!" Maddy exclaimed in disbelief. She wrapped loose strands of her auburn hair around her ears and huffed. She wanted to reach out for him, ask him what she did wrong. She had thought everything was going so well. She couldn't believe this! "You can't just do this to me."

"Yes, I can. I'm your teacher. I have that authority," he said, and walked over to his seat. He was still naked, but he didn't seem to mind. And his cock was still rock hard, erect as a flag pole, ready to fuck, but even so, his face showed no desire. Maddy was horribly confused.

"That's bullshit, Carson, and you know it."

Kenny let go of his rapidly softening cock. Angrily, he muttered something in agreement.

"Life is fully of bullshit," Carson said and put his hands behind his head. He leaned back and closed his eyes. "Learn to live with it now, and you'll be much better off in the future."

"But you're still rock hard! Don't you want to fuck me?" Maddy wanted to know. She threw her hands up in the air and her face flushed again, this time not with bashfulness, but with hot anger.

"I'm living with the bullshit, Maddy. Don't you see?"

Maddy was almost in tears now. She couldn't understand him. She felt so... rejected, a feeling that she had never experienced before.

Kenny, dismayed, started to pull up his pants.

"Please tell me there's something I can do. I'll do anything, Carson. Really, anything. What do you want?" Maddy croaked, tears shining in her eyes. Humiliated, a sick feeling twisted in the bottom of her stomach. How could this man be so mean to her?

"Well actually..." Carson began to say.

Kenny dropped his pants again.

"I'll tell you what. If you suck my cock now, I'll fuck you some other time. How does that sound, Maddy, love? Is that what you want?"

"I'll do it!" Maddy exclaimed. She came around to his chair and fell to her knees. She started rubbing his thighs.

Kenny had a perfect view. He stroked his own again. Come on, come on, come on, Kenny thought, desperate to cum. He hadn't seen anything so hot -- so strangely hot -- in, well, ever.

"But it won't be so fun for you," Carson warned her before she could place her lips around his bulging penis.

She looked up at him, her eyes so beautifully innocent. She asked him what he meant and said, "I've given head lots of times. I enjoy it enough."

Without commenting, Carson shoved his cock toward her and it gently hit her lips. "Just suck me," he said. And so she did.

As her mouth slipped around her teacher's cock, Kenny imagined his own cock being sucked. He started jerking off harder. Under his breath, he whispered, "Madison. Oh Madison, you slut, keep going. Keep going."

Maddy, bobbing her head up and down, ran her tongue up and down his shaft. She licked the tip of his cock and it tasted salty. She didn't particularly enjoy the taste, but this was Carson! She wasn't going to hint to him that she didn't absolutely love the taste of cum. And besides, she could tell that Carson was enjoying her blow job by the way he groaned. He was also mumbling something now, but Maddy couldn't understand. She was too engaged with his pulsing cock in her mouth.

Kenny could hear him though. Oddly, it turned him on as Carson commented on how he wanted to fuck her mouth. But then he started to say, "Prepare yourself, Maddy. Prepare yourself." Kenny had no idea what he was talking about, but he began furiously stroking the length of his cock. His breathing quickened, his heart pounded, and a familiar tingling sensation erupted in his balls. Kenny grunted quietly, feeling his entire body tense. Before he could stop himself from cumming, spurting his load all over the classroom's side door... something terrible happened.

(First Person from Maddy's Point of View)

I kept slurping at Carson's cock, with one of my hand's squeezing his thigh and the other playing with his sack. I could tell that he was close to an orgasm because his cock was twitching wickedly against my tongue. And I could taste his bitter pre-cum sliding down the back of my throat. Keeping up my pace and getting excited for him to finish inside my mouth, I couldn't have prepared for what happened next.

Within the next five seconds, Carson grabbed the back of my head, stood up, and shoved his cock deep in my mouth. I gagged and tried freeing myself, but he wouldn't let me. Carson began fucking my throat, his balls hitting my chin. My eyes watered, and I tried to push away from him, but still, his hold was too strong. He started yelling too, calling out my name. "Maddy, yes! Maddy, ahh! Maddy, fuck! FUCK! YES!"

12