Imprisoned Ch. 05

Story Info
Her inevitable punishment.
1.6k words
4.14
35.2k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson stood across from me, watching me with glowering eyes. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I could only watch from the bed.

Finally, I couldn't stand the silence anymore. "Are you going to hurt me?"

Carson's blank expression scared me. He did, however, reply in a deep, monotone voice, "I'm contemplating it."

"I'm sorry."

"No, you're not," Carson said, calling me out on my obvious lie. But how could I be sorry for trying to escape?

After our new friend, Wes had left, Carson left me in the basement to make dinner. He left me, laying on the ground, completely and utterly spent. My mind felt like mush, and my body was comparable to jello. I had somehow managed to get up and find the bed, where I quickly collapsed. And although I had admittedly enjoyed the raw sexual experience of being double-penetrated, I knew that I didn't want it to happen again -- at least not with Carson and Wes. And so, the determination to escape had grown even stronger.

Laying in bed, I thought about all the ways I could escape. I ran through all of the ideas that I had come up with millions of times before... I could try picking the basement door's lock. But I wasn't nearly skillful enough. I could try to manipulate Carson into allowing me to be upstairs for a while and then make a run for it. But how could I possibly manipulate the pro at manipulation himself? Finally, I realized what had to be done. I had to kill Carson. There was no other option.

And whereas that might have been a good idea, there were several factors working against me. Such as the fact that I was physically weak. And that I had no kind of murder weapon with me in the basement. After several more minutes deep in thought, an idea came to mind. I could use my dinner plate to club him on the back of the head. I wasn't sure if I had enough force to actually kill Carson that way, but I was fairly certain I could at least knock him unconscious long enough to steal his keys and get the hell out of there.

That night, when Carson re-entered the basement with my dinner, he began talking to me from the top of the stairs as he always did.

"Maddy, love, how are you feeling this evening?"

"Fine," I called out and sat up in bed.

Carson began to descend the stairs. "You know, I didn't mean to hurt you today. I just thought that you should have that experience."

"Okay." I had nothing more to say to him about what had happened. There was no use trying to defend my position on the matter. What was done, was done.

"Maddy, don't use such short answers with me. You know how much I hate that," Carson responded. He was a the bottom of the stairs now, and he was walking toward me. Taking a seat on the bed, he handed me the plate. He had made me a grilled cheese sandwich. I took a bite.

"I'm sorry, Carson," I told him after swallowing the first bite. The cheese tasted warm and delicious. "I understand what you're saying. I'm just exhausted."

Carson nodded his head. "Are you just saying that?"

"No, I mean it, Carson. You wanted for us to experience that together," I said, knowing that I was telling him exactly what he wanted to hear. I was right. Carson smiled and put his hand on my thigh. He started rubbing his hand up and down, grazing over my soft skin. Ha! The oblivious bastard. I decided to really get him going just for the fun of it. "And I'm glad it was you instead of Wes. Thank you for that, Carson. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know."

Carson gave my thigh a squeeze and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

"Yes, definitely! I wanted you to be the one to take my anal virginity." I had devoured the grill cheese and was now gripping the plate. I went on, "I'm just so grateful that Wes wasn't the one. It would have been very weird for me. Because you and I have that kind of connection. I wanted you to be my first." Then, after a quick pause, I asked, "Kiss me, please?"

I had gone too far with my act. Carson's expression darkened. He could tell that something was up. But even so, it was now or never. I raised the plate up and swung at him. Carson was much quicker. He grabbed my arm and snatched the plate away from me. He threw the plate onto the ground, and it smashed into dozens of pieces. He stood up and started screaming something at me. He spoke so quickly and so vehemently that I couldn't even understand him.

Tears sprang to my eyes and I scooted toward the front of the bed, further and further away from him. But I knew that wouldn't prevent anything that I had coming. Surprisingly, Carson didn't react just then. He shouted another word or two at me and left the basement... only to return later that evening with a whip.

I stared at Carson, not saying anything. How long would it take him to contemplate the inevitable? Carson was bound to hurt me in some kind of way. I peered down at his hand which gripped the whip tightly. I knew he wanted to use it on me. And I knew he wanted to make me bleed. But then again, I also knew that Carson loved me. Somewhere inside his fucked up head, love and whipping didn't equate. Maybe he'd just choke me instead...

Carson shook his head and dropped the whip to the floor. Then, he came at me. I braced myself. He grabbed hold of me and gave me a tight hug. He whispered, "I know you're scared, love. But we can't have you trying to run away from here anymore. You need to be taught a serious lesson."

With that, his hand darted toward my neck and he threw me down on the bed. My head nearly smashed into the wall, but thankfully, there was an inch between. Carson flipped me over before I knew what was happening. Then he immediately began spanking my ass, which I had never liked sexually. It was only then that I started pleading for Carson to stop.

"Please, punish me in another way. You know how degrading this is for me, Carson." I tried speaking logically with him, but my captor wasn't listening to my words. He was listening to the distinct slapping noise every time his hand contacted my reddening cheeks.

"Are you sorry yet, Maddy?" Then another slap. "How about now?" SLAP! "And now?"

Surrendering, I once again said what he wanted to hear. "YES, Carson. I'm sorry," But I still knew in my heart that I didn't mean it. Carson didn't buy the apology either. He continued with my punishment for another three or four minutes. In total, 50 slaps. My ass cheeks were raw and red, searing with pain.

Carson lifted himself from the bed and demanded that I stay there, laying on my stomach. I couldn't have moved anyway.

I heard the unbuckling of his pants. They dropped to the floor. Movement... him shuffling out of his pants and kicking them out of the way. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. I let out a sharp cry as my face dragged across the sheets.

"Carson, no... it hurts too much," I said breathlessly. But I was exhausted and no longer motivated to put up a decent fight.

He positioned the top of his erect cock at the opening of my pussy. And he asked one last time, "Are you sorry yet, Maddy, love?"

"Yes, I am." And this time I truly was sorry. I was sorry -- not for trying to escape -- but instead, for failing so badly. This entire situation could have been avoided if only I had --

"UHHHHHH!" I moaned as Carson slid into my un-lubricated pussy. He pushed himself in further, enjoying the feeling of my tight walls surround his pulsing cock.

With each thrust, going deeper and deeper inside of me, he grunted, "THIS. IS. WHAT. YOU. DESERVE. YOU. LITTLE. BITCH."

Grabbing hold of my swollen ass cheeks, Carson began pounding himself inside of me. My body was a rag doll, being fucked helplessly on this dirty bed by this dirty man in this very dirty and sickening dungeon.

Carson's movements sped up even more and he started grunting louder. He pushed down on my back, making it almost impossible for me to lift my head to breathe. My body compressed further into the sheets as Carson's twitching cock erupted inside of me. He yelled out in ecstasy. "FUCK YES. TAKE THAT. YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH. FEEL ME TAKING YOU. OH SHIT. YES! YES! FUCK YES!"

After he had completely unloaded himself, he collapsed on my limp body, planting his hands on either side of me. Another moment or two passed before Carson got up and put his pants back on.

I listened to him adjust himself. I listened to him as he scoffed at me and thought about how good he fucked me, how well spent I was. I listened to him walk across the basement and climb the stairs. And once he got to the top, I listened to him when he said in an unsettlingly pleasant voice, "Goodnight, Maddy. Sweet dreams."