Imprisoned Ch. 06

Story Info
Our friend comes for a second visit.
2.5k words
4.15
25.5k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first attempt of escaping hell, I decided to let things cool off between Carson and I before trying anything again. In the meantime, I acted "normal." I catered to Carson's desires -- reciprocating his "I love you's," giving him his shower sex in the mornings before school, and submitting to his random, painful anal fucks.

But after a solid week of continuously giving in, I didn't know how much longer I could put up with it. I knew that I was near a breaking point, and all it would take was one gentle tap to set me off. On Friday evening, after he came back from a particularly stressful day of work, Carson told me that we needed to talk. Nothing good could come from those words... especially when those words came from my captor.

He allowed me upstairs and ordered me to take a seat on the living room couch. I tried to cover my half-naked body with a pillow, but Carson barked for me to stop fidgeting. I quickly snapped my focus on Carson and tore my hands away from the pillow. Staring at him with curious eyes, I waited for him to speak. He seemed almost uncomfortable. Just sitting across from me, hands crossed, lips pursed. What the hell was he going to say? The suspense was killing me, and my heart thudded in my rib cage. I wanted to tell him to "Please, hurry up. Tell me what's on your mind." But I knew that I wasn't in any sort of position to make demands. So, I waited.

Carson started off calmly. "Maddy, love. This past week has been kind of strange for the both of us. And I think that we both can say why that's the case." He gave me a look, and I dropped my gaze. Flickering my eyes back to meet his, he remained stone-cold. "But I want to forget about what happened. As much as we can, of course. Don't you think that would be a fantastic idea?"

When I didn't say anything, Carson said through clenched teeth, "Love, that wasn't a rhetorical question."

I answered quickly this time. "Yes, a fantastic idea. Let's forget all about it. Is that all?"

"No."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Maddy, I was pretty hurt that you would try to run away from me. But perhaps it's because I haven't been giving you enough attention as of late. Maybe I've been a bad lover. We used to have something so special... and I feel like we aren't really connecting how we used to. I think I've even mentioned that to you before."

A thought ran through my head... Is Carson breaking up with me???

"But I want to fix that!"

I could hardly hide the dismayed look that came to face.

Carson continued, "I invited Wes over again tonight."

"NO!" It came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

Carson shook his head, "Yes, he's coming over. He'll be here in 15 minutes. I've been... a little preoccupied for the past couple of weeks. So he can give you the extra attention that I haven't been able to provide. I'm sorry for that, Maddy, love."

"Please, Carson, no," I begged him. "In all honesty, Wes doesn't pleasure me like you can."

"Oh I know, love, but right now, he's the best substitute." Then suddenly, Carson began laughing. He threw his head back and his laughter grew louder. Was he going mad? He said, "Substitute? You see what I did just there? Oh Maddy, I've been your teacher, your lover, your everything for so long. But sometimes, the teacher needs a break. Sometimes the teacher needs a substitute. And that's Wes. HA! More like a substitute fuck, huh? Isn't that a riot?"

I briefly wondered if Carson was drunk, but then remembered how insanity could similarly effect someone. Lack of clarity...ridiculous behavior...a pathetic, giggling mess. Yep, drunk or insane, Carson was going off the deep end. My breaking point was near. I could feel it closing in. I had to kill Carson. But after another moment, I calmed down. I told myself that maybe I could try again in another week. I needed to let things be okay first. And Carson finally seemed to want to forget about the incident. So clearly, it was still too fresh. Too soon. Too soon. One more week. I repeated such things over and over in my head. Until the doorbell rang... and I knew it was time to face Wes. My mind spun as Carson answered the door and let our friend inside.

"Hi Wes," Carson greeted him. "How are things?"

"Good, good. And for you?"

"Not so bad. A lot of shit going on at work, but isn't that the case for all of us?" A fake chuckle replaced Carson's previously crazy laughter.

Wes nodded, obviously not in the mood for small talk. His eyes shot over to me. I squirmed in my seat, wishing I had covered myself up with that pillow. Then again, that wouldn't have helped with much. A pillow couldn't stop Wes from fucking my brains out.

"Can I take her up here?" Wes wanted to know.

"As opposed to downstairs?"

"Yeah."

Carson gave it a moment's thought, and told our friend that it would be all right. "Let me know if you need anything. I'll be in my study. And don't leave without telling me. I need to make sure Maddy's not left unattended."

"Certainly."

Carson walked off to the other side of his apartment and closed the door to his study. That left me and Wes alone in the living room. Instantly, I felt like trying to run. But again, there were the same problems, especially the fact that Wes was much more powerful than I.

"Maddy, how are you?" Wes sat on the couch. I didn't dare move.

"Fine."

"Really?" Wes seemed genuinely interested.

"Sure."

"Okay then," Wes said, and then, he turned to me. I remained frozen in place. Wes came close to my face and whispered, "Do you know how much you turn me on?"

I mumbled something under my breath -- something that Wes couldn't really understand, and something that I didn't understand either. It was just nervous nonsense. I mean, how was I to respond to something like that?

Wes placed his hand on my bare thigh and inched his hand up toward my panties. Instinctively, I parted my legs. My mind was filled with disgust, and I let my body take over. When Wes started kissing my neck, I let my head fall against the couch. When he started rubbing my pussy through my panties, I moaned quietly in his ear. And I didn't try to hide my dampness like my thoughts were telling me to do.

Wes found me to be absolutely delightful. I could tell. His rock hard cock throbbed against his jeans, forming a tight and uncomfortable-looking bulge. After another minute, he stood up and undid his pants. He took them off swiftly, along with his shirt, and with a sigh he, said, "Damn, that's better."

He moved toward me and shoved me onto the couch. He growled, "I want to fuck you all over the place. On the couch. On top of the kitchen table. Against the wall. Anywhere and everywhere, baby. Spread your fucking legs. Let me see your fuzzy, little snatch."

As soon as I spread my legs, he yanked off my panties, and was surprised to see a hairless, "little snatch." Carson preferred it that way and made sure to keep me very clean.

Wes didn't seem to mind. A smile flashed across his face. "Oh, I like what I see, Maddy. You're such a sexy treat."

The more he spoke dirty to me, the wetter I became. I could feel my sopping wet pussy just begging for Wes' monster cock. Blocking out the typical thoughts, such as, "I'm scared. I don't want this. I want to be free. I want to be on a paradise island, laying out in the sun, with my family and friends and... oh please, no. Please not again. Not this horror. Again and again and again. PLEASE NO."

Instead, I said through gritted teeth. "Don't you want to finger fuck me first?"

Wes' cock bounced in excitement. He showed no hesitation as he sat beside me, and stuck his hand between my parted legs. His fingers found my folds, and he inserted his middle finger into me. At first, Wes gently fucked my pussy with his finger, sliding it in and out. Then he jammed a second finger into my tight whole and began gliding the two against my walls. With his thumb, he teased my clit until I was groaning so loudly in his ear, I could barely contain myself.

Suddenly, he stopped fingering me. He placed his pussy-juice covered hand on my knee, and glared at me. "You better not cum yet, baby. I know you might cum fast with Carson, but never with me. Understood?"

I nodded my head and bit my lip, for once, actually growing eager to cum. I didn't want to be eager. But my body was reacting so intensely to Wes -- reminding me of what it had once been like with Carson -- that my thoughts had turned off. I realized that I had successfully blocked them for the first time since my imprisonment. And I wasn't going to let anything stop me from enjoying this raw, sensual experience. Except maybe my guilt afterwards. But who cared about the future when it looked so bleak anyway? When the future truly didn't seem to exist? When the NOW was the only thing that mattered? And what was happening now was enjoyment... pleasure... unwanted, yet much-missed sensations, coursing throughout my body. Making me quiver with a renewed excitement.

"Okay. Fuck me then," I told Wes and meant it.

"Not yet, baby. I want you to blow me first." He was standing now and thrusted his cock toward my lips. I latched on with no further persistence from Wes. I began sucking as if my life depended on it. I took hold of Wes' huge dick and licked along his shaft and planted a kiss on his tip, before taking his whole 9 inches to the back of my throat. I hadn't deep throated anyone aside from Carson, and I had enjoyed it enough at first, but Wes was a whole other story. Deep-throating him wasn't forceful or painful. He didn't grab my head and face-fuck me until I couldn't breathe. He only tugged my hair a little and humped my mouth just enough so his balls slapped lightly against my chin. And he groaned loudly just as he was about to cum. Usually, I'd try to pull away, but not this time. Strangely enough, I wanted to give Wes a grade-A blow job. I wanted to impress him. But I wasn't thinking clearly. In fact, I wasn't thinking at all. Only my body wanted all those things. Because in the end, it knew that if I gave him a memorable blow job, he'd give me a reward too -- the orgasm that my body craved.

He shot his load into the back of my mouth, but quickly slid his cock out from between my lips, and emptied the rest of his seed onto my face. Cum fell across my forehead and dripped into my hair and eyes.

With his sleeve, Wes wiped his cum off my face. As he cleared my eyes, I watched him in quiet awe. He wore a satisfied smile and there was "lightness" in his eyes. Maybe Wes wasn't so bad after all. Maybe a second chance was all that he needed...

From behind Wes and I, there was slow clapping. Turning around, Carson stood there, erect dick out of his pants.

"Excellent performance you two. All of your moaning made me incredibly horny. Wes, I think it's time for you to go."

Wes looked from me to Carson. "I haven't fucked her yet."

Carson grinned. "Good. Then her pussy will still be quite tight."

"I thought that'd I'd be able to..."

"Wes, my man," Carson said in a slightly frustrated voice. "Do you not see my cock?"

"No, I see it," Wes said.

"And do you not see that beautiful, soaking wet woman sitting on my couch?"

"No, I see her too."

"Well, everything should be perfectly clear. Get the fuck out of my house."

Wes didn't react negatively to Carson's foul attitude. He simply got dressed, grabbed his belongings, and told me goodbye. His smile was soft, which I couldn't help but to appreciate. I wasn't so sure if my body or my mind was in control anymore, but part of me hoped that it was my mind -- if even only a little. Because if that were the case, then perhaps I wouldn't feel guilt later on. And perhaps Wes would be a nice substitute... or break... from Carson.

After Wes left, Carson's dick had become somewhat soft again. He told me to blow him like I had Wes. I did the best I could with my current mindset. My thoughts had now soured, and all I could think about was how much I hated Carson for ruining my moment with Wes, and how much I wanted the son of a bitch dead.

I sucked Carson's dick, letting my tongue explore his shaft. I fondled his balls just the way he liked it. And I even deep-throated him. Carson couldn't tell that I was no longer into it. He was in too much ecstasy. After five minutes of sucking him off, I asked Carson kindly if he could fuck me. This time, needless to say, I didn't mean it.

Carson threw my legs apart and positioned his cock at the opening of my pussy. His cock, slippery from my saliva, entered easily. There was no build-up to Carson's fucking. He immediately rammed himself into my pussy, and I felt myself tear. I let out a cry, and my captor took it for a cry of pleasure rather than pain.

"You like being fucked like a whore, huh, Maddy, love? Cuz that's what you are now. You wanted to fuck our new friend, Wes, didn't you? You enjoyed blowing the bastard too, right? Isn't that right, Maddy? You fucking slut. You like whoring around, don't you? You like being finger fucked by an almost complete stranger? You want more friends? You want more? Tell me that's what you want."

"No," I protested, my mind spinning out of control. Carson's heavy thrusting was putting me over the edge. I hadn't orgasmed with Wes, and didn't want to with Carson, but it at that point, I didn't think I could control it any longer.

"Tell Me." THRUST. "That's What." THRUST. "You Want." THRUST.

"Yessssss! YESSS!! That's what I want!! Oh my! YESS!" I screamed, my voice flooding the living room. My body, betraying every one of my thoughts, quaked with an obscenely powerful orgasm. Pussy juices spilled from me and covered Carson's dick. And clearly, the couch would be stained with cum and the smell of sex, but neither Carson nor I cared.

Carson kissed me hard and said, "More friends, huh?"