Impromptu Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had wanted to take her time, but it wasn't long before impatience and longing took over. Julia had his shirt off in a flash, and her own was soon to follow. She ran her fingers down his chest, dragging her nails against his skin.

Ben leaned up and gently kissed her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers as he did. She responded with an appreciative moan that made him double his efforts. She could feel the wetness between her legs growing, and loved how his body felt beneath her.

With one hand he managed to get her skirt off, and before she knew it Julia was straddling his face. She gripped the sheets as his tongue traced her skin, letting out a sigh each time he grazed her clitoris.

He slipped a finger into her wet pussy, moving it in and out in rhythm to his tongue on her clit. He continued until her gasps and moans grew more insistent, then shoved his tongue deep inside of her. This sent her over the edge and she held the back of his head as her first orgasm washed over her.

She made quick work of his pants and boxers and added them to the pile of clothes on the floor. His cock was already completely hard, but she gave it a few strokes as she climbed back on top of him. She lowered herself onto his stiff member, watching his eyes shut and a smile cross his lips as she did.

She leaned forward to kiss him, grinding her hips against in the process. His hands went to her waist as she slowly rocked back and forth. He moved a hand between them and rubbed his thumb in small circles around her clit, his eyes never leaving her face. She began using her knees to raise and lower her body, making short, quick thrusts.

As she moved faster on his cock she could feel an orgasm building, and she tightened her pussy around him. Her muscles clamped down around his cock as she came, and he seemed to enjoy the sensation. She didn't have time to catch her breath before he drove her over the edge again.

He pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist so her body was flush against his. He waited until she was breathing normally and her heart had stopped racing before giving her a deep, passionate kiss. From then on they took a much more relaxed pace, paying close attention to each other's bodies.

Ben rolled Julia onto her back, spreading her legs wide apart. He entered her slowly, filling every inch of her as he pushed his hips forward. He raised her leg over his shoulder, whispering how much he had missed her while kissing her neck.

She closed her eyes as he moved faster, moaning when his hand again found her clit. She felt her body tense as she got close to another orgasm, and he thrust deep inside of her until she came. She struggled to catch her breath as he moved faster, his cock pounding in and out of her wet pussy. His hands were all over her body, responding to her moans as they grew louder.

They were both out of breath and exhausted when a final push brought Ben over the edge. Hearts racing, they lay in a tangled heap on the bed with the sheets twisted around them.

Once they recovered, Ben laid his head on Julia's shoulder. "How's the hand?" he asked, putting his glasses back on to examine her fingers.

"Not too bad, I think those boxing classes paid off," she replied with a grin.

They lay together in silence for a few minutes before he asked, "Think you'll still have a job on Monday?"

"Guess I could be charged with assault, but then again he could be for sexual harassment." She considered this before continuing. "Look at it this way: if he fires me he'll have to give a reason, which means he'll have to tell everyone he got beaten up by a girl." She giggled.

"I don't think his ego could take that, especially right after getting fired and dumped."

"Is that what happened?" Julia had never asked for any details about why Mark was back, but she had never expected that.

"That's what I heard. Lost his fancy new job, so his girlfriend dumped him and he came crawling back here. Lucky for him his old job was available." It seemed to be a struggle for Ben to stay neutral on the subject.

"That explains it. I was wondering why he was suddenly interested in me, guess I was just a rebound to stroke his ego." She was relieved, and hoped this meant Mark would leave her alone.

"Or maybe he genuinely likes you."

Suddenly she felt sorry for Mark. He had been at his most vulnerable and she had embarrassed him even more. She remembered how her own fear of rejection had kept her quiet about her feelings, and how devastated he must be if he had feelings for her. "I should apologize," she said, getting up from the bed to find her phone.

"No you shouldn't," Ben replied. "He needed to be unapologetically punched in the face, and if you apologize then I have to punch him."

She hesitated, but the look on Ben's face changed her mind. She didn't resist when he pulled her back into bed, where they stayed for the rest of the weekend.

On Monday morning, Julia and Ben made their way to the office as usual. When the elevator got to their floor they gave each other a kiss, and then walked into the office hand in hand. Marilynn was the first to greet them as they came through the door.

"What's this, even more exciting news for the office?" she said, looking proudly at the couple. When they asked what she meant, she continued in a hushed voice. "Apparently Mark got mugged on the way home from work on Friday. A group of guys beat him up and took his wallet, just look at his face!"

They looked behind her into Mark's office, and sure enough there he sat with a black eye. Mark looked up and stared at the two of them holding hands. He and Ben eyed each other closely, but when he turned his glance to Julia he quickly looked back at his computer.

Marilynn gave them a confused look, sensing there was more to the story than she knew. She waited for a response, but her phone started ringing before she got one. She left with a shrug, and a look that said she would get to the bottom of this.

Ben gave Julia a kiss on the cheek, then settled in at his desk. Julia stepped into her own cubicle and sat down, crossing her fingers for a normal and uneventful day of work.

*

Special thanks to CWatson for all the editing and advice.