Impromptu Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two aren't engaged, are you?" Claire asked hesitantly. The question snapped Julia's attention back.

"No," she blurted out. "Why?"

"I didn't think you were, but I just wanted to check." Claire gave an apologetic smile. "I thought I heard Alison refer to you as her future sister-in-law, so I thought I'd ask."

Julia made a mental note to talk to Alison about that; she was starting to get paranoid with all the people thinking she and Ben were getting married.

As the afternoon wore on Julia joined Ben in relieving his dad from the cooking duties. He introduced her to people as they went by, and by the time they left Julia was well acquainted with the rest of the bridal party and several members of both families. They said their goodbyes, grabbed Julia's shoes so she could practice walking in them, and headed back to the car.

"That Kim, she seems like a peach," Julia said as the car pulled out of the driveway. Ben groaned in response, and she couldn't keep from giggling.

"When we were little our parents would talk about how great it would be if the two of us got together. She really took it to heart and is still convinced we're meant for each other."

She couldn't resist a sarcastic reply. "Aw, how romantic. Look, I completely understand if you want me to back off. Really, who am I to stand in the way of true love?"

He gave her a sideways glare. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Very much."

He sighed. "Alison usually runs interference for me, I'll have to find someone else to do it if I'm gonna make it through the weekend."

"Don't sign me up, she already hates me enough as it is."

"Normally I would say it's all in your head, but this time I think you're right. She's already told me you're too short for me," he said. "Anything you do will be used against you at some point by the way."

"Whatever you say," she replied, "Benji."

They arrived back at the hotel and started getting ready for their respective evenings. Ben was gearing up for Christian's bachelor party; he was wearing the same black suit he had worn to their office Christmas party, which had been Julia's favorite ever since. Paired with a crisp white shirt, she couldn't help noticing how handsome he looked.

Meanwhile, Claire had organized a group of Alison's friends to go out to dinner and drinks, and Julia had promised to come along with them. She slipped into a delicate green dress and pulled her hair back, then freshened her makeup before she slid on a pair of heels.

Ben raised his eyebrows when he saw her. "Wow, you look great."

"I was just thinking the same about you," she replied. "So, what's on the agenda for tonight? Strippers? Hookers? Drunken debauchery?"

"Yes to the first and third, TBD on the hookers," he said as he adjusted the cuffs on his shirt.

Julia shook her head and smiled. "Have fun, just be careful."

"Don't worry, I always use condoms with hookers," he said with a grin.

She rolled her eyes and heaved an overly-exasperated sigh. He gave her an innocent look. "Oh, you didn't mean that kind of careful, did you?"

"Yeah yeah, just remember what you're coming home to," she said, giving him a playful shove.

"And what am I coming home to?" he asked, his arms circling her waist.

She fixed him with a sultry look before pulling him in for a deep kiss. Her body pressed against his as she backed him against the wall, her tongue probing his mouth while her fingers gripped his hair. She couldn't ignore the huge grin on his face as she sank to her knees in front of him, and while she stripped him from the waist down she wondered if this had been his plan for the evening all along.

He groaned as she started to slowly brush her soft lips along his shaft, squeezing her hand around him as she did. She managed to wipe the smile off his face as she kissed every inch of his stiffening cock, then moved on to pressing her tongue to his skin. Julia ran her tongue up and down his shaft, lightly grazing her teeth against him as his breath quickened.

She rubbed her tongue against his head and started working her fingers up and down his shaft. She flicked her tongue all over his cock, then switched to longer licks over his entire length. She glanced up to see him leaning heavily against the wall with his head tipped back, the smile back on his face.

She squeezed his stiff member as her tongue circled his skin, building her pace from soft and gentle to firm and fast. She looked up and saw him watching her intently, and she held his gaze as she wrapped her lips around his cock.

She heard his sharp intake of breath, and couldn't help smiling: no matter how many times she did this, she was still able to take his breath away. She paused before starting to take his entire length in her mouth, watching as his eyes opened wide.

He writhed beneath her as she pushed him deeper and deeper into her mouth, her fingers firmly encircling him. When his cock hit the back of her throat she paused before she kept going, pushing him further in until her lips were down to the base of his shaft. He did his best to grip the wall for support, but she could feel his knees starting to go weak. She slipped his cock out of her mouth just long enough to steer him to the bed, then resumed her position with his stiff member shoved deep into her mouth.

She pulled her head back, squeezing her lips around him as she did. She slowly moved her head up and down, her lips gripping all along his length. She tightened her lips as she moved him in and out, pressing her tongue hard against him.

Julia began picking up speed, pulling him in and out while he moaned in pleasure. She heard his breath quicken and felt his body tense, and kept her mouth moving at a fast pace. She used her fingers to add even more pressure, and his hands went to the back of her head as her lips moved faster up and down his cock.

She used every trick she could think of from every magazine she had ever read, and he groaned in approval. She could feel his body tensing and his breath becoming more ragged, and she knew he wouldn't last much longer. No sooner did she think that then he let out one final moan as he came, the hot liquid squirting past Julia's lips and into her throat.

He was still dazed as she helped him pull his clothes back on. "That," she said, "is what you're coming home to." He responded by wrapping his arms around her, then softly pressing his lips to hers.

There was a pounding on the door, and they laughed as a chorus of male voices called for Ben to hurry up.

"If I'm not back by noon tomorrow, you might want to form a search party." He grabbed his jacket, gave her a quick kiss and opened the door to a triumphant exclamation from the rest of the group.

Julia met up with Claire in the lobby, and together they made their way to a nearby restaurant. They easily spotted Alison and were introduced to a handful of her friends, and all settled down to a relatively quiet dinner.

After they finished eating they made their way to a bar across the street, and a collective cheer erupted as soon as they entered the building. Alison rushed forward to meet another group of her friends, and their party instantly doubled in size.

The rest of the evening got off to a pleasant start. Julia struck up conversations with several different people, who were all friendly and easy to talk to. For some reason everyone already knew who Julia was and had heard a lot about her, and she began to wonder what Alison had been saying about her.

While talking to one of Alison's coworkers, Julia's ears pricked up at the sound of her name. She turned to see Kim carrying on a very animated, albeit one-sided, conversation.

"She's only been dating him for a few months! I don't know why she's here tonight, much less why she's in the wedding." Kim's shrill voice cut through the blaring music, and Julia wondered how many people had heard the comment.

She debated about how she should react, and considered her options: she could confront Kim now, or wait until they were in a more private setting and try talking to her then. She decided not to make a scene and to talk to Kim the next day, though she was already dreading that conversation.

The bartender announced they would be closing soon, and the group started to gather their belongings. Several people were moving on to another bar that stayed open later, but Julia decided to call it a night. She made her way back to the empty hotel room and crawled into bed, falling asleep with her arms wrapped around a pillow.

Julia woke up at seven the next morning to an empty bed. Feeling groggy and disoriented, it took her a moment to remember where she was. Once she realized Ben hadn't made it back she had vague intentions of calling to check on him, but fell back to sleep before making her mind up.

An hour later she awoke to the alarm clock, and was amused to see that Ben had returned. He was lying face down across the foot of the bed, still fully dressed and snoring softly. She crept out from beneath the covers to get a closer look at him, and was relieved to see he seemed to be all in one piece.

Careful not to wake him, she pulled off his shoes and put them by the foot of the bed, then slipped his lopsided glasses the rest of the way off and laid them on the bedside table. She momentarily wondered why there was a glistening patch of bright purple in his hair, then turned on the coffee maker and slipped into the bathroom for a shower.

She had just finished rinsing the shampoo from her hair when she heard the bathroom door open. "Mind if I steal the shower?" Ben asked as he began taking his clothes off.

"Just can't wait another minute to wash away the shame?" Julia yelled over the noise of the water.

"Worse, I told Christian I'd pick his parents up at the airport so I have to leave in five minutes to make it on time." Julia heard the sink running, followed by the sound of Ben brushing his teeth. "And I've already stolen your coffee."

Julia considered what condition Ben was in and whether driving to meet someone's parents was the best idea. "I can pick them up for you if you're not up to it."

"I appreciate the offer, but I can manage. I had the least to drink of anyone last night, I'm not even hung over," he said after he finished rinsing his mouth out. "And don't you have to be somewhere this morning?"

Julia shuddered to think what would happen if she dared to interrupt Alison's plans for the day. "Right, I'll do your hair and you do the rest?" Ben climbed into the shower next to her, giving her a quick kiss before reaching for the soap. "What's that in your hair, anyway?" she asked.

Ben rubbed his hand on the back of his head, stared at the purple smudge it left behind and shrugged. "I don't think I wanna know."

Julia grabbed the shampoo and worked up a lather between her hands, her eyes trailing along his body. He had a few faint bruises on his shoulder, but otherwise he didn't seem to suffer any damage on his night out.

Her eyes stopped when they landed on something strange on Ben's arm. It looked like he had several layers of plastic wrapped around his bicep, and when she looked closer she could see something on the skin underneath.

"Is that a tattoo?" she asked, trying to make out what it was.

He looked down at his arm and froze, as if noticing the plastic for the first time. Panic and confusion briefly crossed his face, then immediately vanished with a smile. "Ah, now I remember."

Julia started washing Ben's hair as he explained. "Christian's brother and best man, who is only two years younger than us, gave everyone a lot of grief about how old we all are and how we wouldn't be able to keep up with him. Then he passed out pretty early in the night, so we got our revenge."

He told the story of taking Adam to the tattoo parlor where he worked, and getting his buddies to give them all fake tattoos. When Adam woke up that morning (or afternoon, more realistically) he would have what appeared to be a real tattoo and vague memories of getting it done. Then if he asked anyone else if they had gotten one too, they could all reveal their matching arms.

"We also made sure to put a receipt in his wallet to make him think he spent an obscene amount of money getting it done," Ben said. "We're just curious how long it'll take him to figure it out."

"Won't he know it's not real if it's not sore?" Julia asked. She had just about gotten Ben's hair clean, but he hadn't made it easy for her.

"That's the arm he landed on when he fell out of the taxi, hopefully he'll mistake a nasty bruise for tattoo pain."

"And whose idea was this?"

He avoided her gaze. "It was really a group effort."

"I see. So if anyone asks me how I feel about your new tattoo I should say how nice it is that you all did something together?"

"That's the spirit," he said with a grin.

Between the two of them they got Ben clean in record time, and before he moved to step out of the shower he leaned down for one more kiss. Without thinking they parted their lips, their tongues rubbing together as the hot water was still cascading over their slippery skin.

"When was the last time you were on a flight that got in on schedule?" he asked when they finally parted.

"Never."

"Good," he said with a devious smile, "that means we have a few minutes to spare."

He kissed her again, one hand holding her face while the other pulled her tight against him. She could already feel his cock stirring between them, and she had a feeling the wetness she felt between her legs was not from the water. She wrapped her arms around him, running her hands over the muscles of his back.

With their lips still firmly together Ben cupped her breasts in his hands, gently pinching her nipples between his fingers. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers danced across her skin, her heart pounding in her chest. Julia reached between them and grabbed his stiff cock, squeezing her hand up and down his shaft as hot water continued to pour over their bodies.

Julia was so focused on their hands that she was caught completely by surprise when Ben lifted her up off the floor. His arms encircled her body and held her close to him, and she wrapped her legs around his waist to keep herself steady. After finding a surprisingly comfortable position, they both let out a sigh as he guided his cock into her waiting pussy.

Each of his movements was met with an appreciative whimper, and she clung to his neck to keep upright. Ben held on to her waist as he thrust his cock in and out of her, their bodies pressed tightly together under the running water. He leaned her against the shower wall for more support, and the cool tile sent new sensations across her body.

His thrusts came harder and faster, his breath heavy in her ear. She closed her eyes as she felt an orgasm building, her pulse racing and her breath quick. Every sound they made echoed against the tile, and Julia bit her lip to keep from making too much noise. The sound of their wet bodies slapping together was already making her wonder if anyone on the other side of the wall could hear them.

Her back arched as an orgasm washed over her, her body tensing as she muffled a moan. Her pussy clamped down around Ben's cock, which he was driving rapidly in and out of her. The sensation made Ben's thrusting more insistent, and soon he let out a low moan as his own orgasm followed hers.

With shaky arms he lowered her back onto her feet, holding her against him as they caught their breath. As much as she would have liked to keep him naked in her arms all day, she snapped back to reality and reminded him about going to the airport.

Grudgingly, Ben stepped out of the shower and dried himself off, then went into the room to get dressed. Julia followed, turning off the water before wrapping herself in one of the hotel's fluffy bath towels.

"So I'm going to the airport, meeting you back here this afternoon, and then going to the rehearsal this evening," he said. "What are you doing again?"

"Bridesmaids' lunch, then we're all getting our nails done." Julia said. She didn't mention her plan to have a talk with Kim, but still had that on her agenda.

Ben kissed her goodbye and hurried out the door, leaving Julia to get ready for her day. She dried her hair and pulled on her favorite skirt and top, then slipped into a pair of sandals and made her way down to the lobby. When she arrived Claire was already there waiting, and the two of them went outside to meet Alison.

It wasn't long before her car pulled up, with Kim already sitting in the front seat. Julia and Claire climbed into the back, greeted Alison and Kim and headed to a restaurant for lunch.

Throughout the meal Alison kept the conversation flowing, mostly about the wedding. She went over the details of what they were doing the next day, and Julia tried to keep her expression neutral when she found out how early they would start getting ready. She was happy to hear that her hair and makeup would be put in the hands of professionals, and was looking forward to the next day.

The whole time she noticed how quiet Kim was. Julia could have sworn that every time she spoke Kim was giving her a dirty look, but whenever she glanced over Kim looked away. She tried her best to ignore it, but decided to bring it up when she talked to Kim later.

After they finished eating they piled back into Alison's car and headed to the nail salon. "You're gonna love this place," Alison said, looking at Julia in the rearview mirror. "It's huge and has a fully licensed bar, and I've never been in there without some kind of catfight breaking out!"

When they got inside they were whisked away to all different parts of the salon, fitting into the few empty chairs still available. The place was huge and busy, but everything seemed to be running like clockwork. Julia settled back into the chair as someone brought her a mimosa, and she quite happily chatted to the nail technician and kept a lookout for catfights.

By the time Julia's nails were almost dry the crowd had thinned out, and the dull roar atmosphere was replaced with the buzzing of individual conversations. She was just pulling her hands out of the dryer when she heard a familiar voice, and what was becoming a familiar discussion.

"A few months they've been dating, and already it's like she's part of the family. Can you believe that?" Once again Kim's voice carried over all the other noise in a room, but she still continued talking. "I just don't know why she's here."

"The same reason you're here: because I asked her to be," Alison's voice rang out from the other side of the room. All eyes turned to her, then immediately over to Kim. An excitement started to rise among the other customers, and a sick feeling washed over Julia.

Kim immediately tried to backpedal. "Of course! I mean it's your wedding, I was just-" Her voice faltered as Alison approached her.

For a relatively small person, Alison looked incredibly intimidating. She seemed to be ten feet tall as she fixed Kim with a hard look and said simply, "Behave, or go home."

By then the entire salon was watching the exchange, and even complete strangers recoiled at Alison's words. Kim searched for a response before lowering her gaze and muttering an apology. She turned to Julia and mumbled something to her too, then immediately slunk out the front door.

The entire room was still frozen in expectant silence, unsure how the scene would progress. Alison gave them all a big smile before turning to Julia. "Need a drink?" she asked, and linked arms with her as she made her way to the bar. The rest of the salon patrons went back to their own business with a collective grumble of disappointment.

"She's not normally like this," Alison began. "Her boyfriend just broke up with her and she's going through a really rough time, so I think the stress is getting to her. But still, that's no excuse."