Impromptu Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManxLad
ManxLad
28 Followers

'Ok boys, you all heard of a circle jerk?' she announced dramatically, 'I want to see every fist pumping away at those cocks, and I want you to call out just as you are about to come, give me a few moments to appreciate your gift.'

The lads nudged one another and watched Karen as she preened herself and awaited the first moan. She didn't have to wait long.

A lanky lad shuddered, jerking his hips and muttering to himself. Karen turned to face him, reaching out a hand to steady his thigh. He sighed at the touch and a stream of white cum belched from his cock. Karen braced herself and tensed as first one, then two and three strings of hot liquid landed on her face and shoulders. She shrieked with delight and opened her eyes as another lad began to groan.

A ginger lad was staring at Karen's jiggling form. Her pert breasts and arching back, and he watched as she reached up and tickled the underside of his balls, coaxing unnecessarily. A jet of cum landed over her tits, dripping from the nipples to pool in the crease of her lap.

Karen's desires got the better of her and she grasped at two flailing members that drew her attention. The blokes moved forward and she took one of them in her mouth, sucking his rigid rod while yanking at the other. The cock between her lips spasmed, throbbing visibly and Karen swallowed the salty goodness, the spurts feeling wonderful as they pounded her throat and tongue, lapping at the end of his cock as it shrivelled and withdrew from her mouth.

Laughing, she leant back on her heels so that her body, already splattered with jism, lay angled like a ski jump. The three remaining guys hovered over her, grunting and moaning. Karen encouraged them by licking her tongue slowly around the edge of her lips, beckoning them to orgasm with a pout and a glance, and caressed her breast with her hands.

Almost simultaneously the lads clenched and aimed at the reclining girl. Three streams of cum arced towards Karen, splashing against her naked skin, drenching her face and breasts. Groaning, each guy shook the last remains of jism against Karen, who shrieked and laughed and collapsed on the floor, rubbing the palms of her hands on her body.

Michelle clapped, whooping and cheering her friend. The noise roused Elvy and Laura, who had collapsed in each others arms. They crawled over to where Karen lay and congratulated their friend.

The four girls left the room, hand in hand, and padded up the stairs to the large shower room to take a shower together -- but that's another story.

ManxLad
ManxLad
28 Followers
12