Impromptu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was derisive of that idea, seeing no need for it. Fiona was a little more cautious.

"Susan, do you really expect Trevor to play fair? I think we could easily find ourselves in a position where an opt out would be a good idea, even if it did mean a spanking."

I shook my head in sorrow. "Fiona, that is so unfair. I think I'll make you my opposite number so that I can get to spank you if required."

"Actually, Trevor," said Susan, "I have to admit she's got a point. We'll include the opt out. I assume that it applies to the men as well?"

"It does. If we reach that stage, I'm sure I'll suffer my beating in manly silence. Mike will probably squeal like a little girl, but we can't all be as calm and controlled as me."

The game proceeded, and it wasn't long before various articles of clothing were scattered to the winds. Then Fiona drew a penalty asking her to kiss her opponent's penis. She looked at the card, trying to remember if she'd seen it in the penalties when she had looked at them earlier. She showed it to Susan who giggled.

"I remember seeing that," she said. "The men have got one similar."

Fiona sighed and came around the table to me. I turned to face her and she knelt down. I'd already lost most of my clothes to various penalties, so it was the work of a moment to pull my undies aside and expose my penis. Perhaps I should say my erection, because it certainly was when it leapt out at poor Fiona.

Fiona gave me a smile and bent over to kiss me. Kiss me hell. The evil bitch took me into her mouth and grated her teeth across the head of my cock. It took a lot of effort to stay still until she'd finished 'kissing' me.

She returned triumphantly to her side of the table, knowing that she'd scored.

It was sheer luck that eventually Fiona finished up with the card that I wanted her to get. There was no way for me to control that, but for once I struck lucky. By this stage, the only item of clothing between the four of us was a pair of underpants, and I wasn't wearing them.

Fiona looked at the card and I could see her go a little pale. She showed the card to Susan who looked a little startled and then she gave me a patented female look. She now knew I'd snuck a couple of extra cards in.

Fiona flicked the card at me, a hostile look on her face. Checking it out, it was a simple clothing removal instruction, with a rider. If the player had no clothes to remove, she was supposed to permit her opposite number (me) to insert the head of his penis inside her.

I blandly looked at Fiona.

"If you care to bend over the table, I'll do my part," I told her.

"We agreed no sex," snapped Fiona.

"Not quite," I corrected her. "We agreed not to seduce or ravish you. This doesn't fall into either of those categories. For a start, I'm not fully entering you, just the head, and I'm sure Susan is willing to act as a judge and tell you if I'm cheating, although you could probably tell without her help.

Second, it's not a seduction or rape. It's just following the rules of the game, which is permitted.

Third, knowing this sort of card was around, I set up the opt out. If you want to opt out you'll still have to bend over the table so I can spank you."

I smiled and waited for Fiona to make up her mind. She looked across at Susan who shrugged.

"Technically, he's correct. This situation isn't covered by our agreement. Basically you'll have to bend over the table and then decide whether to get a spanking or to just let him slip his head into your pussy. I'm glad it's your choice, not mine."

Fiona slowly stood up and leaned over the table. I could see her swallow as she looked at my erection, but she seemed to have finally made up her mind.

"Alright," she said. "But just the head, remember that."

I nodded solemnly and moved around behind her. I lightly scratched her pussy and she shuddered.

"Don't do that," she gasped. "Just hurry up and do what you have to do."

Now I eased her lips apart and pushed forward until my head was firmly inside her. I let her lips close over me and then I stood there, waiting.

Fiona waited for a few moments then gasped.

"OK. Penalty paid. Take it out now."

"Not yet," I told her. "Didn't the card say I had to hold it here for a full minute?"

"No," Fiona gasped. "Take it out."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm positive it said something like that."

I was now leaning a little harder against Fiona, and my cock was slowly sinking deeper into her. She was tight, but wet and hot, and not really trying to put up any resistance.

"It's, it's been a minute by now," Fiona gasped, knowing that more than my head was in her and more was coming, but unable to summon the will to tell me to stop.

"A minute's quite a long time when you're trying to estimate it," I told her. "I don't think it's gone yet. Maybe we should ask Susan or Mike to time it?"

And I was slipping deeper, and still not meeting any resistance from Fiona. I was now about half way in, and she felt wonderful.

Apparently I'd gone in just that little bit too far. Fiona snapped.

"Oh, god, fuck you, you bastard," she wailed, at the same time driving her pussy hard against me. "Stop stuffing around and fuck me properly, damn you."

Susan laughed as I started thrusting hard into Fiona. I saw her fishing through the penalty card until she came to one she liked. She flicked it across to Mike.

"Oh, dear. It looks as though I've drawn a bad penalty, Mike. How do you want me to pay it?"

Fiona noticed Mike preparing to take Susan, and she groaned again.

"You're both a pair of bastards. I hope you realise that," she gasped. "And why are you moving so slowly? Put some effort into it, damn you."

So I did. My hands reached around to hold her breasts, and I squeezed them in time to the pounding my cock was delivering to her pussy. Not that her pussy was resisting in any way. It was lifting itself to eagerly meet my thrusts, Fiona's cute little bottom bouncing up and down in a very stimulating style.

"God," Fiona gasped. "I knew this was going to happen as soon as you pulled down my panties and spanked my bum. I just knew it."

"I wish you'd told me earlier," I grumbled. "It would have saved me a lot of time and scheming."

"Screw that. You want it, you have to work for it, and right now you're not working hard enough. I'm still able to think."

Challenged, I went to work in earnest, absolutely ravishing her body, determined that before I was finished she wouldn't know what day it was.

I took a lot of enjoyment out of the next few minutes, hearing Fiona's voice stop talking, start gasping and change to excited little squeals as I continued to plunder her, finally finishing up with a scream as she came. I could feel her shuddering as I spilled my seed into her, slowly coming down from her climax, her body still trying to milk those last few drops from me.

Glancing over at Mike and Susan, I noticed that Mike was still sitting while Susan was straddling him and bouncing up and down in fine style. Leaving them I took a slightly dazed Fiona through to the bathroom, where we had a quick shower. I then had some fun patting her dry. Returning to the games room we heard Susan giving voice. Fiona giggled and nudged me and then we were in the games room.

Susan was slumped on top of Mike who was slumped in the chair. They both seemed to be breathing very hard. Fiona and I gathered up our clothes and started to dress.

"Hey, Mike." I called. "The shower is just down the hall," I told him, when he managed to look at me. "Why don't you take Susan down there and rinse her off before she gets dressed."

Mike blinked a couple of times as the suggestion slowly sank in. Then he slowly stood up and headed for the bathroom, still wearing Susan like a trophy.

I deemed it wise to gather up the Sexual Pursuit game and return it to me parent's room. When I got back to the games room, Mike and Susan were dressing and Fiona had put on a DVD and was sitting slumped on the couch, watching it. I sat next to her and she snuggled up next to me, and shortly after that Mike and Susan took up the other end of the couch.

When the parents arrived home about half an hour later we were all just watching the DVD. Well, Mike and I were watching it. The girls seemed to be asleep. Too much excitement, I guess.

12