Improvised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a beautiful penis!" she said, and Joe groaned more as she finally took him into her hot, wet mouth. Emily loved the feeling of cock in her mouth. She rolled her tongue over the tip while she struggled to get it deeper. Meanwhile, Kylie had embraced her from behind, cupping her big, soft boobies and nuzzling her neck.

"Fuck, I love threesomes," Emily thought.

Joe was in heaven. As the blonde bobbed on the first three inches of his dick, she stroked him with a twisting motion, and it felt great.

"Nnngh, yeah, keep sucking that cock," he said, and put his hand on Kylie's shoulder. She looked up at him and smiled, broke the embrace and moved in beside Emily. The blonde looked over and grinned. She pulled back and let the brunette take over.

Despite being two years younger, Kylie had skills her best friend lacked. She gave Joe a quick look, made sure he was nice and slick, and went to work. The beautiful girl let the big rod slide into her mouth, deeper than Emily had, then pulled back. *slurp* She did it again. *slurp* And again.

"Oh yeah," Joe said, putting his hand on her head. She smiled.

"Ready?" she asked, to his light confusion. With ease she descended on his long cock, letting it go deeper and deeper until her nose touched his tummy. Her tongue pressed up against his thick meat, all she could do was bob slightly on it.

"Holy FUCK!" Joe grunted.

She slid off and gasped for air, while Emily was giggling.

"Good girl!"

She did it again, actually enjoying the feeling of a long and thick cock down her throat. The words "gag reflex" did not exist in her vocabulary, and she had learned to breathe through her nose a long time ago. Joe groaned deeply and couldn't help himself from pushing his cock even deeper. She felt tears running down her face as he began to face fuck her, and held on to his hips. Despite multiple orgasms, she felt her pussy getting wet again. "Jeez, calm down, girl," she thought to herself.

Eventually, Joe let go and pulled out again. Mostly for show, she gasped for air, eyeliner running down her pretty face. She took a good look at his cock, all covered in saliva, and was ready to swallow it again, when Joe took a step back.

"Follow me," he said and lay down on the bed. The two women crawled up to him and kissed his cock together.

"Oh, fuck yeah! That's it!" he exclaimed as the two babes began to blow him as a team.

Joe considered asking about lube, but swiftly dismissed the idea. Too much prep for anal, and he had to admit he was exhausted from earlier. Better to lay back and get a tag-team blowjob! Kylie and Emily looked so hot with his dick in between them, and they were very enthusiastic about it. He felt like a king. As the blonde bobbed on the head, the brunette licked the shaft and balls. When the brunette's lips slid upwards, the blonde made room for her friend, and they shared a wet kiss over the tip. He was rock hard, and had to groan deeply as the two swapped his dick back and forth between their hungry mouths.

Kylie felt her pussy ache again, but kept going. However, when they had been blowing him for what felt like ten minutes, she finally gave in and whispered to Emily to give her space. The slim, beautiful girl grabbed his cock and mounted the older man with ease.

"Fuuuck!" he groaned, caught by surprise by her sudden change of envelopement. Kylie moaned as the aching emptiness was replaced by a deep sense of fulfillment and completion. Without any conscious decision, she put her hands on his strong chest and began to ride him.

"God, it feels so big," she moaned, and it really did, but most of all, her clit was super sensitive and every time she ground her hips on his pelvic bone, her pussy gave her a deep sense of pleasure.

Joe loved surprises. He decided to let her take charge for a change, and only used his hands to guide her as she rode him slowly. Her pussy got wetter and wetter, and she felt incredible on his dick. Eventually he couldn't help himself and began to fuck her back, pushing up when she sank down.

"Oh god!" she moaned, "oh god, oh god!"

Her increasingly frequent moans, the feeling of her burning hot, wet pussy gliding snugly over his swollen head, and the spectacular view of the brunette riding him, finally got him over the edge.

"Fuuuck!" he groaned. "I'm going to cum soon!"

"Wait for me!" she gasped desperately, "I'm nearly there!"

He felt his balls loading up the torpedoes, and tried to focus on something else, but when he looked to the side, he saw Emily sitting on the bed with her legs apart, the busty blonde playing with herself while she watched.

"Fuck, here it comes!" he groaned, and Kylie gasped, riding him even harder.

"Ah, ah, ah, oh yes!" she moaned, "come inside my pussy!"

Thick cum cascaded from his big dick, deep inside the young woman. The final release felt so good, and he almost growled as he came. Just seconds later, Kylie got off too, grinding hard against his body and shuddering.

"Ah! Ah! AHHH!" she cried.

When she slid off, the huge load flowed out of her and landed on his balls. Emily reacted fast, lapping up his hot cum with a wicked smile. Kylie reached down and scooped up the remaining sperm from her pussy and tasted it.

"You girls are amazing," he said. Emily giggled and began to suck his cock.

"Nnngh! Fuck!" he groaned, so sensitive now, and the girls laughed.

"Just cleaning up your mess," Emily said and licked his cock clean.

When he came out from the bathroom, showered and dressed, a nude Emily got out of bed and handed him a note.

"We would love to have you back on the show next season," she said and winked.

"Sure!" he replied with a grin. "It's rare I get to work with such talented people."

Kylie approached him too, and the two girls simultaneously kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodbye, Joe!" they said, and closed the door behind him as he left.

Back in the rental, Joe picked up his notebook and found the last page. He read the note from the girls, and copied their phone numbers to his notebook, just below Riley, Jessica, Anna, Lauren, Isabelle... He added the name of the town and a few notes about the girls. Finally he gave them a score. He thought about it for a little while, then wrote it down. Eighty... no, ninety... two. Happy with the result, he crumbled the note together and threw it out in the snow.

Starting the car, Joe punched in the address to the hotel on the satnav, and put the car in gear. For Joe, it was another day on the road.