Impulse Buy

Story Info
A wealthy woman buys a younger love slave.
941 words
3.94
69.7k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopaholic. That's what they called her. If she wanted it she had to buy it. She wanted to own it. She never stole, she never took. She wanted to own completely, so no one could ever take it away from her again. Luckily for her she came from old money and could buy anything she wanted. What she wanted was fine furs, a coat of which she wore at all times, and fine leather, which she wore as gloves and a very revealing corset, she always wore one. It made the sight of her large body, massive breasts and flaming red hair even more striking.

That's what she was wearing when she left the mall that night. She was loading bags into the back seat of her convertible when she heard someone shout.

"Whoa! Watch out!"

She turned as a boy fell right into her arms. He was a small fella, skinny with long hair and a boyish face.

"Thanks," he said sheepishly.

"Don't mention it, Cutie."

"Can you sit me down now?"

"Now why would I ever do that?"

She teased the cute boy by squishing him up against her breasts. His face turned bright red. God she loved the sight of that.

"What are you doing out here so late? Shouldn't you be home?"

"I left home. Making my way across country to California. I'm going to go pro."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty."

"Too bad."

"Why's that?"

"I don't date anyone under 21."

"My birthday's tomorrow."

"Really?"

She reached into his pants and pulled out his wallet to check his ID. He wasn't lying. That did it. That familiar feeling was back in full force. She wanted him.

"Do you have money to get all the way to California from here?"

"Well... no... but I'll find a way..."

"I can give you the money."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I want to buy something from you."

"What?"

"One year."

"I don't understand."

"I want to buy one year of your life. From your twenty-first to your twenty-second birthday you will belong to me. I can do whatever I want to with you. You live with me and never leave my side."

"But I have plans."

"A half a million dollars will go a long way to those plans."

"Half... half a million?"

"Uh huh."

"And all I have to do is live with you?"

"No, you have to surrender to me and be my slave. What do you say?"

"I'll do it."

"Good."

She carried him behind the car and popped the trunk.

"You're not going to put me in there are you?"

"That's where you put purchases silly."

Before he could argue she dropped him in and slammed the lid shut. She was happy again. She owned him now.

She arrived at her home with a new spring in her step. Taking her time she carried her purchases from the back seat inside. Digging through her closet she pulled out some white cotton rope she'd bought years ago that now lay forgotten. With that it was time to collect her new prized possession. She popped the trunk. The boy sat there blinking up at her.

"Stay still. I've got work to do."

She folded his hands in front of him and pressed his legs together. Then taking the rope she bent in and began looping it around him. She stole his legs from him first. Then his arms. Then his chest. When he was secure she scooped him up and headed inside. She laid him on a bearskin rug in front of a raging fire. She sat down in a winged back chair and watched him.

"Aren't you going to do... anything?" he asked.

"Not yet."

"Why not?"

"You're still twenty for two more hours. So we wait."

"And then?"

"And then there's nothing keeping me from you."

12:00

The boy watched as the hands of the old clock on the wall overlapped. He was now eighteen. He was now hers. What did that mean? What would she do to him? What did he want her to do to him?

She stood. The boy watched in awe as she shrugged off her fur coat onto the chair. Her clothing was pulled up and over her head tossed aside without another care. So were the shoes she kicked off next. His breath caught in his chest as she stared up at her. Long muscular legs, tight fit waist, big powerful arms, big imposing breasts with nipples so erect it was a miracle they hadn't cut the dress on the way off.

Lost in his admiration of her body he was caught off guard by her sudden speedy movements. The next thing he knew she was upon him. His clothes were ripped off. There was no foreplay, no seduction, no restraint. The time for all that had passed. The mounting and riding of his eager little body was simultaneous. There was no need to think about it. He just went with the raw sexual explosion that had engulfed him. It was no time at all before he came. She however was far from finished and continued long into the night.

By the time the sun rose she had climaxed three explosive times. He lost count how many times he'd come under her. Spent he lay limply on the rug as she scooped him up and carried him upstairs. She ran a hot bath and they bathed together for hours before she carried him off to bed.

As he lay entangled in her powerful limbs he had a thought. This is going to be one hell of a year.