Impulse Car Viewing

Story Info
Vanessa entertains car salesmen.
1.6k words
3.79
91.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the middle of a clothes shopping trip that Jon suddenly decided that we would go to some car showrooms and have a look at some new cars. Not that Jon was thinking of buying one, it was just to look - and for Jon to show-off my ass. The first one that we went to had a big showroom with lots of cars ranging from small ones to big 4-wheel drive vehicles. Jon told me to leave my coat in his car, which just left me wearing a black tight fit short dress and shoes. One of the salesmen pounced on us as soon as walked through the door, and Jon pretended that we were looking for 2 new cars, one for him, and one for me. His idea was to get the salesman to show us round just about ever car that they had. The salesman was in his late twenties, and not bad looking. He seemed to be paying as much attention to me as he was to Jon.

As the salesman took us to each model and told us all about them we pretended to be interested, and had a good look at them. Jon told me get into each one and see if I though they were comfortable. To start off with, I got in and out in a very lady like manor and kept my legs together, but after the second car Jon whispered to me to start flashing my pussy to the salesman. That was fine by me as I now enjoy letting strangers see my body. I started wondering how many cars I would have to get in and out of before my juices would start to flow and my lips swell up. The third car was very small and only had 2 doors. Jon told me to get in the back to see if there was enough legroom and if it was comfortable.

There was no way that I could get in the back without having to bend over. To make sure that Jon (and me) got what he wanted. I asked the salesman if he would hold the door open for me. As expected, when I bent over and stuck my head into the car the back of my dress rode up exposing most of my ass, and leaving the sales man with a great view of both my ass and my pussy. I wondered if there were still any red marks left from Jon using his belt on me the previous night. That thought soon disappeared when I heard the salesman cough and ask me if I could manage. I stayed half in and half out for a few seconds more, then got right in, turned round and sat down. I looked at Jon then the salesman who had a red face and was staring at my body. My dress hadn't had chance to slide back down to its normal position, and even I could see where my pubic hair used to be. (I'm real glad that I no longer have to shave every day, I don't know how men put up with it.)

The salesman was still transfixed with my crotch as I pulled the front seat back into place. It 'clunked' into place and I said, "Ow!" as it hit my knees. It didn't hurt, but I just wanted to wake the sales man up. "There isn't much leg room in here" I said, "I've got to keep my legs apart to be comfortable." The salesman was quick off the mark, and he leaned in and looked over the back of the front seat to see my pussy staring straight back at him. "Here let me help you" he said, "the seat will slide forward and give you lots more room." "Thank you" I said, "it's not very lady-like having to sit like this."

The salesman was fumbling with the seat catch and taking his time as he stared straight at my pussy. I looked at Jon who was just stood there with a big grin on his face. I could feel the salesman's eyes burning my pussy as tingling in my lower body radiated out from my pussy. My clit was starting to throb just having that stranger really staring at me from so close. The salesman finally managed to move the seat; I pulled my knees together and said, "not bad in here, there's more room than I thought there would be." The salesman excused himself and disappeared leaving Jon and me on our own. I guess that the salesman was going to relieve the bulge that had appeared in the front of his trousers. Jon told me to get out of the car and came round to me and said, "Well done, you've earned a good fucking for that one." We left before the salesman came back and went to another garage. This one didn't have small cars, only big expensive ones and lots of big 4 wheel drive vehicles.

Again a salesman came up to us as soon as we walked in the door. This time it was a middle-aged man, and before he had finished saying 'hello' he was joined by a young woman in a smart 'business' suit. She couldn't have been much older than me, and gave us a nice smile as the older man introduced himself. Jon said that we were looking for a 4-wheel drive vehicle for our family (!) and that it needed to have only 2 side doors because he didn't want the kids to be able to play with thinks that they shouldn't. I ignored Jon's little story and went over to a Range Rover. It looked very nice. The sales people and Jon followed me over and they started talking about all the bits and pieces that it had. I wasn't really listening, but climbed into the driver's seat. It's a lot higher off the ground than a normal car and there was no way that I could get in with any dignity so I just reached up with my left leg and pulled myself up and in. The inevitable happened with my dress and I heard the salesman stop in mid sentence and then continue talking to Jon after a couple of seconds pause. I didn't bother trying to pull my dress down and again I could see my smooth pubes.

I started fiddling with all the knobs and switches and the sales woman came over to me and started telling me what they all did. She was stood next to me with the door open and was leaning over me some of the time to show me how a particular knob worked. Each time she leaned over me or pulled back I could see her eyes look down at my crotch. After a few minutes of details that I wasn't even listening to she stopped talking so I shuffled myself about in the seat. This had the effect of making my dress go a bit higher and my legs opening a couple of inches.

I asked "these seats are quite big and comfortable, do they recline?"

She said, "yes" and pressed a switch at the side of the seat. My back started going down and it wasn't long before I was laid flat. My dress had obviously gone with my body, and the hem was about an inch short of covering my pussy. The sales man and woman were looking straight at my pussy. Jon let them stare at me for quite a few seconds before he asked for a brochure and a price list. The man 'woke up' and said, "yes, I'll get one for you sir" and he left us. The woman was still looking at my pussy so Jon said, "how do you get the seat back upright?" After about 5 seconds the woman said, "Oh, err yes, you just press this button." She leaned into the car and watched my body come upright.

I climbed out, but Jon said, "how easy is it to get into the back seats?" The woman told us that we just had to slide the seat forward and climb in. Jon then said, "Go on Vanessa, have a go, and then tell us if it was easy." So I did. Sliding the seat forward was easy, but it was a real climb to get in, and I had to bend over again. The inevitable happened and my backside and pussy was on full display at about chest height. I'd seen some girls climbing into the back of vehicles like this before, and noticed that they often gave a glimpse of knickers, but I'd forgotten about it until I realised that my pussy was about 2 feet away from the face of this saleswoman.

As I was struggling to get in I saw that the salesman was coming back with the brochure. I bet that he got a good view as well. I don't know if I could have got out going forwards because I didn't try, I decided to get out the same way as I got in so everyone got another eyeful. After that Jon thanked the sales people and we left.

As we were walking towards the door I heard the woman say "well, I haven't had one like that before, quite a little show-off wasn't she?"

I just managed to hear the man reply "You get quite a few like that these days, there seems to be more and more as the years go on" as we walked out of the door. Back in the car Jon and me looked at each other and burst out laughing. Jon said that he had had fun, and that we would definitely have to go round some more garages, but not then, it was getting late, so we headed for home.