Impulses

Story Info
Kim gives in to a crazy impulse in her new fave coffee shop.
1.6k words
4.57
25.2k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was frustrated with her husband. She wanted to do more than just missionary but he refused. He was the 'man' so what he said was law. He was never like this before we got married. All of a sudden she had been subjected to this alpha male bullshit out of nowhere. Now She understood why they moved across the country. Just so She'd have nowhere to go or no one to lean on besides him. Well that wasn't going to stop her from leaving anyhow if he doesn't quit it..

Sitting in the coffee shop on a tall stool at the window facing the patio, she was aware of the guys at the table outside that was in front of her. Two were facing her way and a third had just left.

As they chatted she thought to herself how attractive they were. She wondered how it would be to have them take her and just use her as their fuck toy...

She also thought about how she wasn't wearing underwear under her sundress. How surprised they'd be if she just opened her legs.

Her thoughts were getting her moist between her thighs. God! It'd be so hot to do something like that!

"I can tell what you're thinking." His whiskey voice said quietly into her ear. He was close enough that his breath tickled her neck, causing her to gasp. Goosebumps sprang up all over. The apex of her thighs was suddenly so much more sensitive.. And more moist.

She turned around and looked up.

He was a total stranger!

Deep green eyes knowingly gazed into hers from the masculine face of a man in a well fitting business suit. He was older than she was and exuded a physical sexuality that was impossible not to notice.

"Excuse me...?"

"You're thighs were rubbing together, even now. You were biting your lower lip as you were watching those two gentlemen out there. Your hand was caressing your exposed neck. " He had a hand on the back of her chair and another on the counter in front her. He was so close to her and somehow all she felt was excited. No fear, no alarm of this total ( -ly hot) stranger who was in her personal space...

"You were thinking of sex with either one, or both of them.."

All she could do was stare up at him. He moved in a little closer and his hand moved from the counter to her knee. (!!) " Am I correct?"

Nodding was her only option since her voice failed her.

He added a bit of pressure to the inside of her knee, coaxing her to uncross her legs. They obeyed his command. She was vaguely aware of the guys at their table noticing the movement... Her eyes never leaving his.

"I can't arrange that for you but i can help relieve some of your frustration." His hand was sliding up under the skirt of her dress and up along the inside of her thigh. He had positioned himself to effectively shield his actions with this sweet sexy lady from the rest of the cafe inside but not so the boys outside could miss anything. They were glancing more and more often at what was going on.

It was like he owned her. She just let it happen. The higher he caressed, the more she opened her legs to allow him to go further. Her senses in overdrive, all too aware if what was happening and aware of the men outside now openly watching.

Kim thought she should be feeling violated, but she wanted this. It was entirely exciting and she was still thinking of being called 'frigid' so it was even more than just hot! It was revenge! Her pussy was starting to ooze juices down onto her skirt. His hand inexorably sliding higher up her thigh..

The gentlemen outside sat amazed at what was happening inside. Their conversation forgotten as more and more of her inner thighs were exposed to them. Rolex guy's hand disappearing higher under the chick's dress.

"Pull your skirt up higher my little sweet. Let them see." He said to Kim and she complied with a sigh as his fingertips finally grazed her lips. She spread wider, pussy lips parting slightly as she slid her ass to the edge of the chair and leaned back against the seat back and the man who had her squirming with desire for more.

"No love. Keep your eyes open. Watch them watch you." He whispered in her ear while his hand cupped her mound. She quietly groaned as her muff pushed up into his warm strong hand.

His middle finger teasingly ran up and down the vaginal crease. Kim's outer lips were slick with her lust. Ring and index finger then spread her outer lips apart and his middle finger started lightly tapping on her swollen labia.

"Look at their faces my sweet. You have them enraptured. Can you imagine them taking turns lapping at your sweet moistness?" His finger stroking from Kim's tight opening to the top of her pulsing clitoris.

"Ohhh..." Kim half sobbed under her sighing breath.

"See the effect you are having on them?" Slow stroking circles around and around his finger traced wetly over her sensitive slit.

Through half closed eyes, Kim looked down at the men's crotches. Their pants were getting tighter over their hips. "Make eye contact wit them both. Let them know your desire. "

Kim's hips were now moving of their own accord.

"Look at them and tell them with your eyes how you would love nothing better than their hard cocks penetrating you deeply." His middle finger has slid slowly down into her tight hole as he speaks. Kim whimpers as she stares at each of the men. Her face is flushed and her cunt is trying to fuck his finger and hump shamelessly against his palm.

"Yes, that's it. Show them how you would fuck their cocks." His finger slid out of Kim's greedy hole and was joined by the ring finger as he rubbed and circled and stroked her engorged button. Kim wanted to cry out loud but as lost to her senses as she was, she still knew where she was..

The thought almost enough to make her cum right then!

The boys outside were very hard by now watching Rolex guy masturbate his slut. Fascinated by the sunlight glistening off of that hot cunt and slick ass. Seeing the wetness of the hand doing all that fucking. Her 'come fuck me' glazed eyes looking into theirs. Watching her hips buck faster as the guy's hand worked her pussy. The look of control on the man's amused face. They'd both have pulled out their rigid cocks right then if it had been night time..

"They want you so badly love. They wouldn't hold back either. They would fuck you very hard and fast.." His two fingers slide hard and fast deep into Kim's hot swollen canal. Palm rubbing at her clit. Kim feels his thick long fingers curl up toward her G spot and he begins to earnestly fuck her with his fingers and his whole hand. "Their hard cocks would take your holes regardless of your consent. You are driving them mad with lust right now! Look at them! How they hump the air and rub themselves through their pants!" His fingers hitting her Gspot hard time after time. Her insides tensing. Kim's breath coming in gasps she desperately tries to keep quiet. Eyes blurring as she gets closer to losing it. Hips bucking quite visibly to anyone who might look her way.. Little wet sounds emanating from their corner for anyone to hear..

The highly aroused gentlemen watch Kim's face with intensity. Waiting for it. Their peripheral taking ing everything else as she gets closer to the end of this exquisite performance.

"Their mouths water for the taste of your cum my love. Cum for them. Cum for me..." Whiskey voice in her ear. His other arm has come around Kim's shoulders and his strong hand closes over her throat.

The effect along with his masterful fingers milking her inside and palm relentlessly teasing her whole slit sends Kim over the edge and with her hands on the seat, she pushes her hips up and out towards the men outside. Legs stiffly spread,head against her mystery lover's chest Kim let's out a low long moan as she suddenly explodes! She's squirting a little bit of her orgasmic juices onto the window under the bar! Kim had NEVER squirted! Her clit is clenching in violent spasms as she has the strongest orgasm she's ever had in her life!

Kim's audience remain totally speechless. In awe they watch as she wets the window in front of them. They watch her face go through so many expressions as she rides the sensations that engulf her. Watch her body jolt and twitch with the strength of the orgasm. They watch her collapse back onto her seat and into her man's chest as it leaves her.

"There's a good girl. You performed very well." The green eyed stranger tells her as he brings his sopping hand to her mouth. Kim obediently opens her mouth to suck his fingers clean one by one. "Perhaps if we meet again I shall take you farther sweet angel. Yes. I would rather enjoy taking you farther than this." He caresses her face and gently kisses her temple as Kim pulls herself together. Quite aware of the soaked condition of the seat of her dress. Thankfully, it's a pattern that hopefully hides the fairly large wet spot. She glances outside.

The gentlemen are both nodding their appreciation for the amazing show as they rise and leave to their cars.

Kim realizes she's alone. Green eyes has also left.