Impulses Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim again meets with Green eyes.
2.5k words
4.49
7.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make your order to go, my sweet."

Kim gasped! That whiskey voice so close to her ear sent shivers down her spine. She was suddenly aware of her nipples and a tightening just below her navel. Instantly, she was moist between her thighs.

Frustrated yet again by her controlling husband, Kim had decided to have a tea at her new hangout. She hoped to change her now sullen mood by reminiscing about the first time she was there. Upon entering, her eyes went straight to the window stool she'd been sitting at. She was wearing a different dress but her underwear were the same... She wasn't wearing any..

Green eyes was here! Right behind her in line!!

His fingertips lightly grazing her bare shoulder and down to her elbow which he gently cupped in his big warm hand.

"It's a lovely day for being outside. Let's take a stroll through the little park across the street yes?"

Hypnotized by those deep green eyes and intoxicated by his scent, Kim agreed. And was rewarded with that smile of his. She felt every nerve in her body tingling with excitement at his nearness and anticipation over what he could have in mind for her this time..

Heading along a sun drenched path with tea in hand, Kim quietly walked beside Green eyes as he led her to a path that branched off into a more treed area. Her face in blush as he complimented her loveliness and her fantastic performance from last week.

"How beautiful you were in your orgasm. You gave in to it completely! So exciting to see your juices flow from you as you splashed the window, cumming for your audience. Cumming for me. Those gentlemen seem to appear disappointed when they stop in for their coffees and find you're not at your window seat." He had led Kim to a sun dappled bench under the trees. There was a matching bench mostly in the shade right across the path from the one he seated her at. He then seated himself on the shady one.

"Today, my sweet, I wish to be your audience. I wish for you to do as I ask. No hesitation. Will you obey?" Green eyes looks straight into Kim.

Kim looks nervously left and right, wondering how busy this path is at midafternoon.. 'What if someone comes along?!' She thinks. Half of her is fearful of being discovered, half of her is getting soaked by the very thought.

Kim nods her consent, looking directly back at Green eyes.

"Wonderful!"

From Green eyes view, this sultry angel was a vision in her little spaghetti strap sun dress and strappy heeled sandals. Sensual, yet innocent. His favorite. He saw the nervousness in her eyes clouded over by selfish desire. Her willingness to please and obey was driven by her need for release. She was intoxicating.

"Ah my sweet! You look so alluring! Basking in the sun as you are. Feel how warm your skin is. Caress your arms love. Your neck. Raise your pretty face to the sun and feel it's kiss upon your cheek. Tell me how it feels."

Kim did as she was told and it was quite nice feeling her warm skin under her own hands.

"Silky warm and smooth. I feel so nice."

"I thought so as well in the cafe. How do you think it would feel with the sun on your breasts my sweet? Lower your straps and let your top fall so your breasts can enjoy the warmth of the sun and your hands."

Kim bit her lower lip as a thrill of fear and excitement went through her. She did not hesitate, but her eyes darted one way and the other along the empty path, then back to Green eyes. Hands gliding up her arms to her shoulders, Kim catches the straps and slowly pushes them down to her elbows. Her top catching on her hardened nipples, stopping the top from falling. Caressing her chest just above the top, Kim pushes it off her nipples and staring at her watcher, lovingly cups her sensitive breasts in each hand. Fingers lightly playing with her erect nipples. Unconsciously, she's clenching her thighs together and wriggling on her bench. Her pussy getting jealous of the attention up above.

"...And then he had the nerve to tell me he was going to be late for our dinner date..."

Kim froze. The voice was coming their way!! Another voice made a comment to the first voice! Two people just around the corner...

Scrambling like mad, she just managed to cover up! Trying not to look guilty, Kim glanced at Green eyes, he was grinning...He was enjoying this! Amazingly her crotch was throbbing now.

A couple of young ladies walked past, only sparing a nod in greeting to them both which they returned.

Kim looked back at Green eyes waiting for him to suggest a more secluded place. He looked back at her expectantly. Glancing at her top and then back to her eyes.

"You don't expect...?" Kim realized he did expect her to continue.

Looking up the path, now empty, Kim resumes with her top down. Trying hard to get back to how it felt before the interruption, she again feels the warm sun on her freed breasts.

"Good girl. It feels wonderful doesn't it? There's something about being in the fresh air that invigorates the senses." Taking in this lady's perky, full breasts being pleasured by her own hands and the thrill of the near discovery combine to stiffen his member. The strain in his pants heightening his enjoyment. "Pull up your skirt to your lovely hips my sweet. Let me drink in the view of your luscious pussy. Then continue with playing with your nipples. Enjoy yourself for me. Look what you've already done to me."

Kim again obeys, but with a little more of the initial nervousness. Up and down the path she looks, no one is there. Skirt above her hips, she notices the sensation of the powerful sun on her mound. Moving to the edge of the seat, noticing his crotch and the hardon straining against the material, Kim leans back to expose more of her muff to the sun and to Green eyes, revealing the slick moistness oozing from her crease. His eyes are glued to her shiny pussy.

Tugging and twisting her nipples brings his eyes back to hers. Her hips slowly humping the sunshine's rays. Kim spreads her thighs wider. Her wet lips pulling apart a little, exposing the tender, lubricated flesh to the sunlight. It almost feels like a physical touch on the very tip of her swollen clitoris.

Green eyes cannot believe the gift he's been given in this wanton woman. Her manicured little hands cupping and playing with those beautiful tits. Nipples standing proud. The pretty dress piled around her waist. Thighs spread wide as possible, giving him a direct view of her cunt. Clit and labia peeking through those swollen pussy lips.

"So beautiful.. Don't you love the way you feel right now, my sweet?

The warm sun. The ever present threat of discovery. Your grateful audience. It is all combined to make you more aware. More aroused. Feel your lovely strong thighs. Caress all around your hungry mound, my love. Tease yourself. Beg me to let you show me your arousal. Beg me to let you open your lips and show me how wet you are for me. For anyone wandering past." His whiskey voice growing rougher as his own desire mounts.

Kim is more than willing by this time to obey. She's writhing on the bench. Her pelvis begging silently for attention. Hands massaging her inner thighs and around her sex. Eyes staring straight into his. She has a desperate need to touch herself.

'Crack. Crunch crunch' twigs and leaves crumbled under approaching feet catch them both off guard.

Again Kim madly tries to cover up. She nearly succeeds, getting her top up but as the male jogger comes into view, Kim only manages to pull the skirt of her dress partially down and knees together. 'Oh god! He saw!' She thinks to herself.

Even Green eyes has been taken by surprise as he quickly places his hands in the lap of his crossed legs. Not that the jogger's attention was on him anyhow..

Jogger rounds the corner of his usual path and first sees a well-dressed man with such an intense look on his face as he looks directly across the path. Wondering what's causing such a look, his gaze follows the guy's. What he sees makes him lose pace and he slows

Markedly.

'Holy damn! What have we here?!?' He thinks to himself as he slowly trots by the hot chick. She totally looks embarrassed. He catches her movements as she's yanking on her skirt. 'Holy fuck! She's giving that guy a show!' He grins as he goes past her.

"Afternoon." He smirks. Then he's gone.

Kim wants to die! Green eyes is smiling.

"Don't fret my sweet. You will definitely be on his mind as he fondles himself in the shower later. Please carry on as before, beautiful. Imagine your jogger thinking of you as he takes himself in his own hands. He will cum with your image in mind. He will imagine he is here, beside me. You would like that, yes?"

Kim has resumed. The near miss turns her on when she realizes Green eyes is right. Imagining the two of them watching her increases her need of release. She wants badly to show this stranger her pleasure. Kim leans back. One hand is now stroking her mound between wide open legs. The other deliciously torturing her nipples. The sensations coursing through her feverish body.

"Please? I need to masturbate. Let me fuck myself please?" Kim begs as she helplessly grinds up against her palm. "Let me show you how I can fuck myself for you? I have even practiced how to cum like I did last week. I thought of you and the watchers as I learned." Kim's eyes expressing to Green eyes her desperation. Her cunt was drooling it's pleas as well. He found his mouth watering imagining how she tasted. 'Next time' he thinks to himself.

"Yes. Show me, my sweet. Give me the gift of seeing your ecstasy. My cock is in pain it's so hard for you right now. Let me watch as you fuck yourself. Hurry before we're interrupted again!"

Kim complied and no sooner than hearing him say 'yes', her hands were both on her pulsing pussy lips, pulling them apart to fully expose the inner petals and clitoris to the sun and her watcher's eyes. Her index and mid finger of her right hand sliding down to her opening where they massaged all around, fully lubing them up. Bringing them back to her engorged clit, Kim starts making circles around her nub. Slapping at it gently makes her twitch and moan. Wanting more than that, Kim's mid and now ring fingers slip down into the entrance of her tight hole and stroke back up to her clit. Hips grinding away with more demanding urgency.

Placing her left hand on the bench behind her for support, Kim pushes her soaking fingers deep inside her wet hole and groans. Eyes half closed but still on her viewer. Pulling them out of herself, she brings her fingers to her mouth and sucks on them.

Green eyes groans as he watches her sucking her fingers. He wants to fuck her so bad. Not yet. The reward is in the waiting.

He achingly watches her push her fingers back inside that beautiful cunt. He takes her all in. Head to the side, hair cascading down her bare arm that supports her. Eyes half closed. Luscious lips parted, he can hear her panting in between little grunts and moans as she continues to fuck herself. Her firm proud tits jutting out. Glorious in the sunshine. Hips rocking to the rhythm of her passion. Her right arm muscles bulging and straining with the effort of her thrusts. He could hear soft wet sounds as her hand works her hungry cunt. Legs stiffening. Hips bucking. He could imagine the tips of her fingers thrusting hard onto her Gspot. Almost feel her clit rubbing hard against his palm. His cock angrily pulsing, demanding it's own release. Her breasts bouncing roughly to her efforts.

Kim's arm was burning but she barely noticed. Her whole body was electrified. Tingling all over. She's so fucking close! The pressure building, almost painful. She fucks her sopping fingers and her sloppy palm makes sucking and squishing sounds as her hips slam her crotch up into it. Her thighs trembling from strain.

"Yes my sweet! That's it. Feel the climax let it take over. You're so fucking hot right now! I love watching you enjoy yourself! Fuck your cunt for me. Make it cum like last time. Make it rain my love!"

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to spay hard for you! Ohhh godd it's soo close!" Kim's head fell back and her whole body stiffened with the explosion that was her intense, gushing orgasm. "Gaaahhhh! Ohfuckyeeeessss!" She couldn't help crying out loud. She had no control over anything at the moment. She pulled her hand upwards, taking her drenched fingers out of her fucked hole. They were followed by a powerful spray of cum juices that wet her inner thighs to her knees and wet about a foot of pathway in front of her. She was arched back. Hips bucking in the air as her hand rubbed off a second orgasm. More spray shot out of her. Whimpering, she collapsed back onto the bench. A crumpled sloppy mess. The sun glowing off her dewy, heaving chest. Legs askew and twitching with the after effects. Kim's dress wrinkled and bunched at her waist. Weak and exhausted, she attempts to raise the straps of the top of her dress.

Her now sticky hands are covered with much larger hands. She looks up into Green eyes' smiling and approving face as he gently guides the straps over her shoulders. His fingers lightly grazing her chest as he straightens the top over her still sensitive breasts.

Gently, he cups her elbows and helps her stand. He smoothes the bottom of her dress over her sensual hips and down along the outside of her thighs. Eye to eye with her again, he takes Kim's hands in his, brings them up to his face and breathes in deeply. Smelling the drying juices of her sex.

"I am intoxicated with your scent my sweet. I shall bathe my face with it if we chance to meet again."

Kim's insides start to stir again as she watches him take her mid finger into his mouth and feels his warm, wet tongue wash it as he sucks rhythmically. Their eyes lock on each other. His other hand cannot resist cupping her cum soaked pussy through her dress. Kim leans into him and moans.

Green eyes caresses her face and gives her temple a lingering kiss. He turns and walks away as she hears once again people coming up the path.