Impulsive Ingrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Bill removed his cock Ingrid saw an opportunity for some additional humiliation of her cheating bastard of a husband. She quickly turned and started sucking on Bill's glistening cock. Not to be outdone, Bill turned her ass around and started tonguing his own cum out of her leaking pussy. After some more groaning and expressions of mutual delight, Ingrid dragged her ass up and turned off the camera.

"Ready for another round?" Bill asked with a grin as she turned back from the camera.

"What we did is enough to get our message across," Ingrid sighed.

"Yeah, but it was fun too," Bill retorted, his grin still plastered on his face.

"Certainly was," Ingrid said, forcing a smile. "But I need to get back. Now how do we each get a copy of the digital video you made?"

"My buddy has a DVD burner right here," Bill said, getting up to his feet sporting a still half-hard but now clean dick.

As Ingrid dressed, Bill played around with the disc burner, and made a DVD for Ingrid and one for himself. "Make sure that you delete the original on the camera," Ingrid cautioned.

"Oh, yeah," Bill replied. After ten minutes of fidgeting, Bill and Ingrid concurred that the original no longer existed.

"So what's your plan for showing the DVD to Ben?" Bill asked as he dressed.

"We're going out with my parents Saturday night, and the kids will be at the sitter's house starting about five thirty. I think that I'll show it to him just before we go out," Ingrid replied with a shit-eating grin.

"Wow - that's weird," Bill remarked.

"Well what do you intend to do, idea-man? I sure don't want you tipping your hand before I show Ben," Ingrid replied with crossed arms.

As Bill fastened his belt his wheels were turning in his head. After a lengthy pause he said "Actually there is some evil genius to your plan. The kids are gone, he has to make an excuse if he bails on the evening, you have some place to go even if he cancels out on you...Maybe I'll do the same."

"You and Pam going out Saturday night too?"

"Yes...yes we are, with the kids also shipped out for the night. Now what about your planned birthday trip?" Bill asked.

"I'm telling Ben, when I show him the video, that he's got to cancel it. He's going to have to break it off with Pam and do everything in his power to win back my trust otherwise I'm going off the reservation!"

Bill grinned once again. "Sounds like a plan," he chuckled.

****************

Ingrid got through the next week on just smugness and adrenaline. She was so smug and charged up that she even fucked Ben twice, using him like a human dildo for her own pleasure and not carrying about him. She was a little surprised about how pleased Ben seemed after the two encounters, however. As he cuddled her she smiled inwardly about how her revenge would play out.

Saturday night arrived. Ben got dressed and took the kids over to the overnight sitter's house. When he returned surprisingly Ingrid was already dressed - a good thirty minutes before they had to leave. She had a look on her face that was hard to read.

"Ready to go already?" Ben asked.

"Kinda of," she replied.

"What does that mean?" Ben inquired, quite perplexed.

"Let's have a talk. Sit in the living room, near the TV," she snickered.

Ben was now even more perplexed. As he sat Ingrid paced back and forth.

"Funny how your iPhone app put you at the same hotel as Pam, at the same time, Bennie-boy; that's what put Bill and me on to your cheating ass," she started out.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ben sharply inquired.

"Just shut the fuck up and listen," Ingrid screamed, with a look bordering on hysterical.

Ben folded his arms and decided he needed to just listen for a while and suppress his feelings lest Ingrid go berserk.

Ingrid railed at Ben for the next ten minutes providing almost a closing argument type of presentation about all of her evidence of Ben's and Pam's adultery. Suddenly her frenetic aggravation turned to near-quiet.

"I always regretted not getting revenge on John when he cheated on me. That hasn't been and isn't going to be the case with you, asshole," she said with an eerie calm. She turned on the DVD player with the remote and her fuck fest with Bill played out in living color.

Ben winced and groaned as he watched the video. After Ingrid's fake orgasm he too suddenly fell into a creepy serenity.

When Ingrid turned off the DVD, mustering all the sarcasm that she could, she said "Let's go have dinner with my parents - Dar-Ling; you can think about how you're going to make it up to me so that I don't have a repeat of my time with Bill - or do you want me to have as many fucks with him as you had with Pam?"

Ingrid picked up her purse and headed for the garage. To her surprise, Ben didn't bail on the dinner, but got into the driver's seat and took off. The trip was frosty. Ben didn't say two words, no matter what Ingrid said or asked, until she yelled "This isn't the way to Portifino."

"No, it isn't," Ben softly replied. "Your father called his afternoon and changed the venue for dinner."

Ingrid was pissed when Ben pulled into the parking lot for the Hilton on Grand. "What type of demented fuck are you, Ben?" she snarled. "Taking me to your little infidelity palace?"

Ben opened the passenger's side door for her. "I guarantee you that your parents are in the hotel," he said, suppressing his emotions. "Here - here's the car keys. If they're not there just take off and leave me behind."

"With your little fuck toy?" Ingrid snarled as she snapped the keys out of Ben's hand and stormed toward the hotel entrance. Ben locked the car and followed close behind as he took out his cellphone and made a quick call. When they got into the lobby he ushered Ingrid toward a ballroom in the wing to the right of the front desk, and hustled her along despite her protests of "Where the hell are you taking me?"

When Ben opened the door to Ballroom C and virtually pushed Ingrid inside the dozens of people under the twenty foot long "Happy Fortieth Ingrid and Bill" banner yelled "Surprise" and then started singing "Happy Birthday."

Ingrid was overwhelmed. With lighting speed the thoughts raced through her head "Is this why Ben and Pam were meeting in the hotel? Is this why the hotel charges on the credit cards seemed high for trysts? Is this why Ben was calling Pam so often - only in the last two months? Oh shit!"

Ingrid's parents, siblings, cousins, co-workers, and friends mobbed her. She started crying. They thought it was out of joy. They were wrong - it was out of guilt; overbearing guilt.

The situation was repeated when one of their neighbors got a cellphone call and hushed everyone. "Bill and Pam are coming now," she said. Bill looked as stunned by the crowd yelling "Surprise!" and their rendition of "Happy Birthday" as Ingrid had been.

As the evening wore on and all of Ingrid's and relatives and friends told of the small parts that they had played in helping Pam and Ben get the joint birthday party organized, as the DJ played Bill and Ingrid's favorite dance songs, and as the short slide shows presenting Ingrid's and Bill's lives from their childhood through the births of their children played on a big screen at one end of the ballroom, everyone seemed to be having a good time. No one either noticed, or made a big deal out of, the failure of Pam and Ben to toast their spouses after the slide show ended. Ingrid's dad and Bill's mom each said a few words and the guests toasted and then got back to revelry.

A few gag gifts were opened; lots of wine was consumed; some of the guests wore the flowers adorning the buffet tables in their hair; all in all it looked like a great time. Only some really astute person would have noticed the failure of Ingrid, Ben, Pam and Bill to interact with each other; not even one dance by either guest of honor with his or her spouse, although Pam and Ben did dance a couple of dances but with facial expressions that looked more like scowls than smiles.

The ride back to the Jamison house was even frostier than the ride there had been. A number of times a sobbing Ingrid would start to say "I'm so, so sorry that I jumped to conclusions, darling." Her words were met by Ben's icy stare. Finally after about the tenth refrain he snapped "You couldn't have talked to me about your great sleuth work, could you? You had to be ole impulsive Ingrid and take rash action without thinking things out, and worst of all without communicating. Well screw you and your bastard fuck buddy!"

Ben stormed into the guest room when they arrived home, leaving Ingrid crying in the living room.

Sunday morning Ingrid called her parents to thank them for their part in the surprise party, and to ask them to pick the kids up at the sitter's "So that Ben and I can have a little more celebration time together." Of course what she really needed was some way to get Ben to talk to her, forgive her, tell her what she could do to make things right.

After ignoring her initial entreaties, and after finding out that the kids would not be back until two p. m., Ben finally was willing to listen when Ingrid laid prone on the kitchen floor, hugging his legs and sobbing as he tried to eat some cold cereal for breakfast.

"All right, bitch, talk," he finally ordered as he lifted her off the floor onto a chair and shook her.

"Ben, I'm so sorry," she started out.

"Yeah, you said that last night. However, that didn't make you un-fuck that asshole Bill, did it?" he snapped.

After a few more tears Ingrid regained her composure. "What can I do to make it right?" she asked. "Anything!"

"I don't think that you mean 'anything,'" he retorted.

"Yes I do; I feel so shitty not trusting you, not communicating with you, assuming the worst when you were trying to do a wonderful, kind, loving thing for me. Please, Ben; tell me what I can do?"

"The first thing is never, ever, see, call, or communicate in any way with my former best friend Bill."

"Of course, darling; I promise I never will. Nor Pam; I can't possibly look her in the eye after this."

"The second thing is don't try to even touch me until I have had time to process this. No hugs, kisses, anything; I'll sleep in the guest room until I can come to terms with it."

"OK, darling, as hard as it will be because I love you so much," Ingrid sighed.

"Yeah, right," Ben sarcastically replied, resulting in a wail from Ingrid. When she regained her poise Bill had one more thing.

"As I lay in bed last night, unable to sleep at all thanks to you, I came up with one more thing. It will show you how much you hurt me."

Ingrid looked on expectantly.

"Call up Sally Danner and tell her there's an overnight event that you can't go to and ask if she can take my place."

That cut Ingrid to the quick. Sally Danner was a single acquaintance - not really a friend - of hers that always seemed to be flirting with Ben whenever she came into contact with him. She constantly seemed to be on the make and had the reputation of having ruined more than one marriage.

"Do you intend to have sex with her?" Ingrid apprehensively asked.

"Whatever happens, happens," Ben shot back.

"No, please darling, don't..." Ingrid started to say before she was interrupted by Ben.

"So 'anything' doesn't really mean 'anything' after all, does it?" he spat as he rose from his chair and started to leave.

"Yes, yes, it does," Ingrid pleaded, standing herself and blocking Ben's way - although she was afraid to touch him. "You just tell me when."

"Next Friday night; call her before the kids get home," Ben demanded.

After Ingrid composed herself she did call Sally Danner. Sally was a little mystified by the call, but readily agreed.

The next week Ben and Ingrid were wary of each other. They tried to put on a good front for the kids, and since the kids were young they didn't seem to express any unusual angst. On Thursday night Ingrid got up the courage to say to Ben, "Ben, if you do have sex with Sally, I...I...uh, I hope that you'll use a condom."

"Like you and Bill did?" he barked.

"Well...uh...the reason I ask is because Bill did not sleep around but Sally does, and...well...Please don't get something from her."

"Go buy me some, then," he responded. Ingrid went to the drug store and came back with a packet of six condoms.

Ben and Sally left for their overnight at a lodge about thirty miles away, where there actually was an event for Friday night and early Saturday morning. Ben left with the six condoms in a bag. When he returned late Saturday morning he left the bag where Ingrid would be sure to find it - with only two condoms in it. In fact, Ben had not fucked Sally, but had just put the other four in his suitcase.

Initially distraught when Ingrid looked into the bag, her mood brightened when she emptied Ben's suitcase and found the four missing condoms unused in a pocket in Ben's luggage. She broke into a big smile and suppressed sobs of joy. She resolved to make it up to Ben, and never be impulsive again, or fail to communicate.

Just to confirm that she was reading the situation right, and that hopefully Ben had not fucked Sally bareback, Ingrid called Janice. Janice was one of Ingrid's good friends and someone who was also friendly with Sally. Ingrid asked Janice to inquire of Sally's whereabouts Friday and get her to talk. Janice reported back on Sunday.

"Did you know that she was at some overnight event with your husband, Ingrid?" Janice asked when she called Ingrid Sunday.

"Yes. I couldn't make it and asked Sally to go in my place," Ingrid sheepishly replied.

"Not real smart, girl, considering her proclivities. However, you'll be happy and probably surprised to know that despite Sally's efforts, Ben did not have sex with her Friday night and even made her sleep in a different room. She bemoaned that fact to me for ten minutes. She asked me if I thought that she was losing her touch, but then I reminded her that Ben was married and a straight arrow," Janice reported.

Ingrid was so relieved, and promised to redouble her efforts to make it up to Ben.

Wednesday of the next week, Ingrid submissively entered the guest room after the kids were in bed. "Ben; I know that you said no touching until you're ready; but I just wanted you to know that I'm available to do anything you want to please you."

Ben's eyes involuntarily got wide as Ingrid removed her top to put her bountiful tits on display.

"Anything?" he gently inquired.

"Anything," she replied, staring at him.

"A tit fuck and before I shoot my wad, up your ass," he nonchalantly replied.

Ingrid removed her bottoms exposing her recently shaved pussy, produced a tube of lube from somewhere, lay on the guest room queen sized bed, and moaned "I'm yours."

Ben did fuck her tits - but he got so into it that he blew his wad on her chest and chin. Not missing out on an ass fuck, however, after a short rest he had Ingrid suck him hard again, lubed up her asshole, and fucked her gently until she got used to him, and then zealously.

By the next night they were sleeping together again in the master bedroom, and fucking with alacrity.

************************

Thursday of the next week, at the Hilton as Ben slowly removed Pam's bra and started to suck on her puffy nipples she giggled "Don't you ever want to eat at lunch time?"

"The only thing I want to eat now is your pussy," he chuckled. "I'll get a fast food hamburger or chicken sandwich on the way back to my office."

"You know that you're a fricking genius," she cackled.

"I know, generally," Ben replied between mouthfuls, "but why specifically."

"Well your plan to set up a surprise party for Ingrid and Bill at the same hotel where I inadvertently used my credit card instead of cash a few months ago was brilliant," she cooed as she undid Ben's belt.

"Yeah, that was clever, wasn't it," Ben laughed as he started stroking Pam's ass and removing her skirt. "Plus it put us on to how we could slip up, so that from now on we will always leave our iPhones at our offices when we have our little luncheon fuck fests, and will now only use burner phones to call each other," he chortled.

"Tomorrow will be the two year anniversary of when you first laid the wood to me, you know," Pam giggled as she played with Ben's balls. "I never thought that we could pull this off twice a week without getting caught - but I need your cock so badly I had to take the chance."

"We almost did get caught, but we sure won't even come close again. Ingrid is now so trusting and willing to please we could almost fuck in front of her and she wouldn't believe that I was cheating, especially since I didn't fuck that slut Sally when I had the chance to," Ben laughed.

"It's going to be so much easier now that we no longer socialize with Bill and Ingrid around," Pam moaned as she stroked Ben's rock hard cock.

"Yeah, I won't be frustrated by looking up your skirt with them around and wanting to throw you on a table and fuck your brains out," Ben snickered.

"Oh shit!" Pam then moaned as Ben stuck two fingers into her slit. Twenty minutes later she was screaming in ecstasy as he rocketed a full load of cum into her sweet pussy as she squeezed her powerful thighs around his waist and clenched her tight cunt on his cock. "Oh fuck; even after two years it feels better every time," she moaned before she was hit by orgasmic aftershocks.

12