In a Bind

Story Info
A designer drug leads siblings into a compromising position.
2.1k words
4.25
95.5k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spit this one out pretty quickly, like the last few. Same style you should expect of me, with absurd premises, but this one's fairly short. Hope you enjoy.

*****

In A Bind

"I am so sorry about this, sis," said Jack, still struggling against the tape. "This is fucking crazy."

Beyond crazy, I thought.

Ten minutes ago, four men had burst into my brother's dorm room. We attended the same university, but shared separate dorms. Nevertheless, I found myself visiting Jack often, as we were close siblings, only a year apart.

The surprise visitors held us at gunpoint and ransacked the place, looking for something. Jack refused to tell me what it was they were looking for. I never suspected him of being into drugs or anything dirty, yet here we were.

The problem was, in a power tripping move by one of the masked men, he made Jack and me strip down while pointing his gun at us. Then, he made us lay on the floor and flipped us crotch to face, in the 69 position. It wasn't a sexual position I favored with a willing partner, much less my brother. I was slightly shorter than Jack, tall for a woman, but still a bit shorter. Due to our heights and the placement of our bodies, I now had Jack's huge, meaty cock hanging directly in front of me

The man with the gun and another burly guy wrapped us using duct tape. They even wrapped it around my head, burying my face against Jack's member and getting my hair stuck to the tape everywhere. It was frustrating and I could feel Jack's pulse against my cheek. If I so much as whispered, I knew my lips would brush against his shaft.

I had no idea Jack had such an impressive penis. I'd never even thought about it before, but now I knew it was easily six or seven inches limp. What was more impressive is how thick it was. Not so thick as it wouldn't squeeze into any orifice, but it would certainly be very filling.

"I'm so sorry about this, Bev," Jack cried. "I didn't mean for anything like this to ever happen."

"It's okay," I whispered back, doing my best not to stimulate the thing on me. Regardless of my words, I was angry for being in this predicament. I just didn't want to get into a shouting match right now with Jack's dick on my face.

"Those guys are assholes," said Jack. "They didn't have to do this. This is not cool."

For some time, Jack and I lay there in that awkward position, before the men finally came back in the room.

"You know why we came, Jack. We'll be back and you better have some next time."

"I told you. I'm not doing it anymore. I couldn't even get it if I wanted." Jack sounded desperate. I knew my brother well, and for some reason I picked up that what he was saying was a lie.

"We'll see," said the man who had stripped us. I couldn't see him with my brother's junk right in front of me, but I recognized his rough, gravelly voice. It was the one who had been holding the gun. I then heard them walk away, leaving us there as they closed the door behind them.

"What was that really all about?" I managed to ask, without moving my lips too much.

"Jennifer, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Don't worry. I'm not peddling heroine or anything. Look, we should try to get out of this."

"Tell me," I said, louder. "What have you been up to?" I could feel his member beginning to pulsate a bit faster and stiffen against my cheek. He was reacting to me brushing up against him as we spoke. I was glad he'd had enough headroom when they tied us as to not have his head buried in my pussy, yet I know he was close enough to clearly see it. Thankfully, I bathed and shaved this morning, and it appeared he had done the same.

"This is so embarrassing, Jen. Please don't hold this against me."

I could only guess he was referring to his ever-stiffening rod against my face.

"Just tell me what this is about and I'll shut up," I said, as I felt his shaft now fully against my lips. It almost impaired my speech. "Just tell me what is going on."

By the time my brother settled down and began to explain things, his cock was fully erect against my cheeks, lips and chin. If it were anyone else, I'd probably be tempted to lick the shaft, as it was such a beautiful, healthy specimen. I'd never been near anything quite like it and wished I could move my head back a bit, to get a better view.

"Jennifer, I found Dr. Hitachi's formula. My professor, the Pulitzer winner, remember? The one who won for his work in cardiovascular surgery. He's actually a chemist, too, and rumor had it he had developed a pill that could enhance sexual performance."

I groaned. Viagra and Cialis already existed. Why more? I wanted to ask, but dared not speak for fear of getting my lips all over my brother's hard dick. This tape was really binding me against his long shaft. The head of his penis reached past my chin and was aimed towards my considerable tits.

It appeared Jack was reading my mind. "It's not like Viagra," he said. "Well, it kind of is. It'll definitely get you hard when one gets stimulated in any way... but that's not what makes this pill so special."

There was a lengthy pause.

"It allows men to have multiple orgasms. Like four or five, each time as large a load as the last. It essentially instantly produces sperm at an accelerated rate after each... uh, climax... at least for a while. Anyway, I stole the formula. I replicated it and tried it out myself. It works, Jen. Oh boy, does it work." His voice trailed off, before continuing, "It even makes stimulation of the penis much more sensitive. It's quite easy to cum and cum again. Anyway, I started selling it. I can only guess those guys that broke in here think I have a stash lying around and don't realize I make it only as needed, keeping very little stock on hand. The formula I have memorized, but a backup is hidden. They'll never find it."

Now I really wanted to ask questions, but Jack was still talking.

"I've been selling to six or eight people for a hundred bucks a pill... and uh... I've also been taking it. The thing is I need to tell you something. We have to get out of this bind. You see, once erect, we discovered that no matter what - even without being physically stimulated in any way - after some time, an orgasm will always occur. And then another. And another. Like I said, usually four or five before things get back to normal."

Wait. Did I just hear that right? This time, I couldn't contain myself and spoke up, not caring that his dick rubbed all against my lips. "You mean? If you're on that stuff and you get hard, you will definitely orgasm, even if you don't want to?"

"Yes, Jen, that's exactly what I am saying. You can stay hard for a couple hours on this, but after an hour or so, no matter how hard you try, it cannot be stopped. If you get an erection, it is going to happen."

"Shew," I exclaimed. "So we got like thirty minutes to get out of this, huh? I guess they figured you would be on this stuff and that's why they did this to us?"

"Yeah, sis. I'm sorry. I bet they're laughing their butts off."

"Fuck 'em," I said. "Let's figure this out." As I spoke, I could feel the blood rushing through his shaft getting warmer and faster. All my talk was exciting him in some way. "You are gonna last for a while, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you gotta stop talking. My cock is sensitive, Jen. That's also part of it. I can't help it when it's touched. It's gonna get hard and you uh... moving your lips on it..."

... was getting me wet, I was thinking, which I am sure he could clearly see. I felt damp down there and was sure I'd felt the stream of some juice running down my inner thigh. I couldn't help myself and found myself talking, an excuse to excite him.

"Okay, Jack. I'll stop talking if I have to, but that's only going to make figuring out how to get out of this mess all the more difficult." I spoke loudly and firmly. It took exaggerated movements of my jaws and lips to mouth the words, anyway, as I was so tightly bound to him, but I savored the touch of his shaft against me. I hoped he didn't notice.

"I mean it, Jennifer. You have to stop."

"You want me to stop moving?" I asked, as I squirmed even harder.

"Well, yes that, but stop talking. If you don't stop talking I'm gonna... oh... no... no, no, no, no , no!"

I felt his shaft suddenly beat faster, nearly twice faster. It swelled against me and I so wished I could move my face to get closer to the head of his cock. Instead, I felt a hot, gushing liquid erupt through it, hitting me on my tits and my stomach, as I was forced to kick away from the sudden surprise of it all. Cum continued to pump out, dripping down to my neck and shoulder.

Without any other stimulation, I found myself succumbing to a heavy orgasm myself. I clenched as hard as I could, but I felt the juices squirt from me and I was apologizing through every bit of it.

"Oh, no, me, too!" I screamed. "I am so sorry. jack, I am so sorry. Please... I didn't mean..."

"Jennifer, it's all over my face."

I so wished I could see, but I was just buried against that sloppy, wet cock, which wasn't any less hard now than before Jack climaxed.

"I'm sorry, Jack. I don't know why I did that. Can that pill you take in any way have some affect on me, too?"

"Uh, I doubt it," said Jack. "Pretty sure you're just some kind of a slut or something."

"How fucking dare you!" I screamed, My lips were all over his skin and I could taste remnants of cum. "You take that back!" But as I said it, I knew it was true. I wanted that cock inside me. At least in my mouth. I pulled hard against the tape and felt some of it tear.

"Jennifer, you're going to get hurt doing that."

"You're an asshole," I said. "I'm soaking wet, I have your cum sticking all over me, and you're judging me!" I made sure my lips were all over his cock as I spoke. I continued to move them up and down his shaft after I was finished talking, too.

"Oh my god, sis, you have to stop!"

"You're the pervert," I said. "How am I to know you didn't set this whole thing up?"

I yanked harder on the tape, allowing it to pull away just a bit more, allowing me to drop down enough to finally get the head of Jack's dick on my lower lip.

"Swear to me you didn't set this whole thing up, Jack!" I screamed.

"No! I swear!" Just as he said it, I felt his cock stiffen more and instantly a rush of fluid hit my chin. I had to push harder, to get my mouth down there.

He was still cumming when I managed to open and take the head of his cock inside, feeling his juice pour over my tongue. The liquid rushed down my throat and I swallowed, determined to take in as much as possible. I was cumming again, too, as his sweet nectar continued to fill my mouth. I normally wouldn't drink as much water in one go as I did with his sperm, yet the thought of my brother's seed filling me up sent shivers through my pussy, and I forced myself to swallow ever drop. I came yet again.

After a lengthy and silent pause, Jack said, "We have to get out of this quickly or that's going to happen again."

"It's okay," I said. "I'm in no rush."