In a Bottle... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - -

Alan trudged into the living room of his apartment feeling like nothing more than a bag of skin holding together a pile of tinder. Standing in the middle of the room were four women waiting for him. They were all dressed in street clothes just in case Alan didn't return and they had to make a fast break to escape the magi. They all exchanged looks of concern when they saw his bandaged shoulder but remained mute. For some reason, Alan's mind picked up on the fact that they were all standing abreast from tallest to shortest: Lucky, Misty, Magik, and Carmella. It seemed like a very orderly thing that only they would do unintentionally. He smiled in spite of the weary feeling in his joints.

Without conscious direction, Alan made his way over to Lucky and gingerly gave her a hug. The pain wasn't bothering him hardly at all now. Rather, it was simply that all of the recent events had finally caught up with him.

"It's good to be home," he said, exhausted. He ran his fingers through her soft blond hair while she wrapped her arms around him and returned the gesture. All of the other genies crowded around him for one big group hug. Alan grabbed Misty and Magik--one arm around each--and pulled them in close. "I'm glad you're all safe," he said.

"Which is more than we can say for you," Carmella said inspecting the bullet hole in his shirt from behind as she rubbed her hands along his neck, down his spine, and back up again, massaging the muscles.

"Where did you have to go for an entire Saturday?" Misty asked, her head nestled into the crook of his neck. She couldn't keep the concern from her voice.

"You said it would be dangerous. I should have insisted on coming with you," Magik added quietly.

"You knew where he was this whole time?" Misty said turning on Magik.

"Magik," Alan shook his head and released them from his embrace, "I couldn't have taken you with me. And no, Misty, I didn't tell her where I was going either. I went to find the magi. We had to, uh, settle our differences. Obviously it didn't go so well."

"Master," Lucky began, but Alan was too glad to see everyone to start arguing just yet.

He came up to her and kissed her hard on the mouth before she could finish her sentence. While she was still surprised he gathered up her hands behind her back and used his body to herd her back up against the wall, pinning her arms down. She took in a sharp breath through her nose and kissed him back. He reached up with both hands and assaulted her breasts, kneading the fleshy mounds through her clothes as his mouth opened wide, kissing her deeply. He broke away suddenly to look her in the eye and gauge her reaction. Passion danced just behind the veil of her gaze.

"Meet me in my bedroom?" he grinned.

She nodded, one hand idly stroking her breast where his hand had just been. She turned and skipped off around the corner on the balls of her feet.

"I need to go relax for a little bit. I'll come talk to you guys later, I promise." He held is arms out to the sides to show them that he had nothing to hide as he backed away down the hall. "I'm fine. Really."

Alan had been stressed out about his looming encounter with the magi ever since he had called up Dirty Dan. The fight for his life culminating with the chance to see a genie being melded had left him drained. He just needed a chance to forget about everything for an hour or two.

Alan followed Lucky around the corner to his bedroom and found her waiting for him just inside. Without any words, Alan stripped off her shirt and dove face first into her cleavage--her voluptuous breasts yielding pleasantly to his cheeks. Her skin was as soft and light as a breath of air, smooth as marble, with just the tiniest little hairs tickling him. He took in a deep breath, his nose buried between her ample breasts. She smelled of vanilla and almonds, mixed with that rich earthy aroma that comes from light perspiration. He let his breath out slowly, enjoying the scent of a woman.

He shook his face back and forth vigorously, causing her breasts to jiggle against his face. She smiled down at him and decided she enjoyed his game, so she began to twist from side to side, her breasts slapping him in the face.

"Mmmmm," Alan moaned his appreciation.

He opened his mouth to try and catch one of her pendulous breasts. After several misses, he managed to snare one of her nipples and suck it into his mouth.

"Oh, master," she gasped. Her hand slipped beneath the waistband of his boxers and found his already stiffening member. "I do believe we have a problem."

Alan started to tug his shirt off while Lucky undid his pants, but then suddenly remembered the oculus hanging from his neck and changed his mind. She finished with his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. She yanked his boxers down and pushed him backwards until he felt the bed behind him and sat down.

She slowly dropped to her knees in front of him--her hot breath tickling his skin as she teased him on the way down--and settled her breasts into his lap. The weight of her against his cock was unbelievably delicious. She sat there for a long moment looking up at him, their eyes locked while Alan squirmed and his dick twitched, before she finally began move. She bounced her breasts on him, her flesh rippling in little waves.

"Oh, Lucky..." Alan said. "That feels amazing."

After a minute of her stroking him, their skin began to get a bit sticky with sweat and pulled a little each time she slid against him. He must have gotten a pained look on his face from the chaffing because she stopped to alleviate his discomfort. She paused only for a moment to drop her head into his lap and eagerly pull his cock into her mouth. She deepthroated him a couple of times to get his entire length slick with her saliva before she released him and resumed sliding her boobs along his length.

Alan could only enjoy himself as he panted his pleasure. His hand naturally came to rest upon her head--which she mistook as a cue for something else--and she lowered her face back down to her cleavage to roll her slippery tongue around the head of his cock each time it poked out, still stroking him between her breasts.

"Stop, stop," he urged her after a second, feeling himself getting close to the edge. "Not like this. I want to try something."

Alan lay back on the bed and pulled her up from her knees to lay beside him. They kissed for a moment, their tongues playing against one another, and then Alan tugged on her hips to urge her onto her hands and knees. He turned her around so she was facing away but still straddling him and she pressed herself back onto his face, covering his nose with her pussy.

He used his lips to nip lightly at her labia while she ground down against him, searching for pleasure. Eventually he worked his way down to her clitoris and sucked it into his mouth where he alternated pulling on it and lashing his tongue against the little nub.

When Lucky began to whine and really wiggle her hips, Alan pushed her hips forward so she had to scoot down the bed a little. With her still on all fours, he leaned down and pressed against the back of her neck so she would relax down onto her elbows.

"Stick your ass in the air, I've always wanted to try and hotdog a girl," he said.

She obliged his request, smiling at him as she wagged her butt back and forth high in the air like a dog in heat. Alan, still laying on his back between her legs, placed his cock against her exposed pussy. He rubbed it back and forth before pushing it against her, watching as her slippery engorged lips tried to wrap themselves around him. He lifted his hips in the air, sliding up and down against her lips and sensitive clit. Lucky bucked down hard, trying to force him into her hole, but he pulled away just enough so that his cockhead skipped past her entrance and wedged between her butt cheeks.

They did this a few times, sliding up and down without ever getting to the point of penetration. Alan lay on his back and enjoyed watching as he slid his length all along her open sex as it dribbled and leaked down his shaft. It wasn't long until Alan was again at the point of no return. He couldn't handle the erotic sight of her sliding against him like that any more. He gripped her thighs with both hands and thrust upwards one final time as his cum shot up into the air in long arcs, landing on his shirt, all over her back, and the last weak spurts finally dribbling down the crack of her ass.

"Thank you. You have no idea how bad I needed that. My mind has been on overdrive lately, and this," he leaned over and kissed her once more, "was a great stress reliever."

"Anytime," she smiled. "What are friends for?"

- - -

Alan had barely gotten his boxers back on when Misty came knocking at his door. She didn't wait for an answer, merely cracked the door and glanced inside to be sure that Lucky had left him alone.

She glided across the room, slipped into his bed as light as a whisper, and slowly straddled him, placing her face directly above his so she could look into his eyes. For a long while she remained like that, gazing into his soul. If it had been anyone else it would have made him uncomfortable being watched for so long with that level of intensity, but he felt comfortable with Misty in a way that seemed to transcend feelings. She broke her gaze to inspect his shoulder, tracing the edges of the gauze bandages beneath his shirt with her fingers.

"Master," she breathed, "you could have died. Why did you feel the need to do this alone?"

Alan reached up with his good arm and encircled her, reflecting her intense gaze right back with one of his own. He trailed his fingers through her hair and down her back as he tried to make up his mind whether he was ready to tell her everything or wait a little longer.

"Misty," he began, "I know you are upset with me. But as much as you care about my safety, I care even more about yours. I couldn't bring you with me knowing there would be such dangerous people there. Not after Carmella..."

"But why go at all?" she interjected before he could fixate on that tragedy. "When we went to the beach there were no magi there. Would it not be simpler to find a new place to reside? I am not particularly attached to this place. Without you it would hold no significance."

Misty had the most beautiful eyes. He hadn't really seen her worked up about anything before. He had seen her sad many times, he had watched her laugh, and, on occasion, had seen her mischievous side but right now her eyes glowed like lava with the intensity of her emotions. He had to be straightforward with her. The time for sheltering was over.

"Remember when we were driving home from our vacation at the beach and I asked you something," he said.

Her eyes flashed at him and he knew she understood exactly what he was referring to. Misty was nothing if not extremely intelligent. One of her eyebrows rose in a silent question. Alan nodded at her.

"Yeah. I didn't want to say anything then, but you were right."

"You met one of the masters," she said. It was no longer a question. More of an accusation.

"Yours, actually," he confirmed. "And it asked me to help it--well, not just the Master Genie technically so much as helping all genies--it asked me to stop the magi."

"All by yourself," she said, again without any hint of a questioning tone.

"Not..." He reached his hand under his shirt and pulled on the chain, revealing his hidden artifact. "...entirely."

Misty tried to take in a sharp breath which instead caught in her throat. She glanced quickly from the oculus, to Alan, and back again.

"You are telling the truth," she said. Tears welled up in her eyes and she fell against him, crushing her lips against his in a frantic kiss. He kissed her back as she ran her hands up under his shirt to grab his back and held him tight. When their lips finally separated she was breathing harder but kept speaking.

"In that case you need to be even more careful," she pleaded. "If the magi are dangerous enough to warrant the creation of an oculus, and you were tasked with taking them on alone, you will need our protection."

"I'm sorry that I was evasive with you before. I didn't know how to handle the situation at first, but in the end I knew that ending the magi was my purpose this whole time. I told you that I was done letting you protect me... I wouldn't be a very good hero if I just let them-" Alan looked away abruptly as he remembered his first conversation with Kaelac. "Do you even know what the magi are doing with the genies that they capture? I can't risk that happening to you."

"No. What have you found?" she asked.

Alan looked back into her eyes, trying to see if she was just prodding to figure out what he knew or if she actually didn't know. He couldn't tell.

"You really don't know?" he replied, his eyes narrowing in skepticism. "Misty, they sever the link to your master genie. They don't keep captives, they don't make slaves, they don't even care about killing genies. They steal your magic by draining your link, leaving nothing behind but a hollow shell."

Her eyes widened and he could tell then that she hadn't known after all.

"That's awful. A djinn's existence is magic. Without it we..." she trailed off and sat back onto his lap, some of the fire leaving her eyes.

"I know," he nodded. "Kaelac told me. It is a fate worse than death."

"Kaelac?" she glanced back down at him.

"The Master Genie. It has a much longer name, but I can't remember it properly. Misty, I can't let that happen to you. I still have nightmares of Carmella's death, but at least it was quick. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if one of my genies were to get captured by those sadistic monsters," he swallowed hard. "There are more magi out there. Even with the hours of training, I wasn't prepared for them all. I have to go back and stop the rest."

Alan could see her considering his words. He wasn't going to back down from the fight now that he had committed to putting a stop to the magi draining genies. Without saying anything, she seemed to reach a conclusion.

"You really are a unique master," she said softly. She leaned forward again, her breasts pressing against his chest as she got her face right next to his. "And not just because you were the one to free me from my containment chamber. I can tell that you genuinely value our lives--all life for that matter. You are more than my master, more than any master has ever been. You are special to me."

Her fingers traced invisible lines around the edges of his ribs as she spoke. She put her cheek against his and whispered in his ear.

"I would die for you, Alan."

He felt his skin get clammy and begin to prickle. No one had ever said anything like that to him before and meant it. He almost thanked her--almost told her that that meant more to him than her saying she loved him--but he couldn't let her get away with saying that.

"Don't you even start talking like that. I-" he frowned. "Wait, what did you just call me?"

She shifted in his lap as his body instinctively responded to her touch and the intimacy of her words.

"Again?" she chided him sarcastically, ignoring his question. "I thought Lucky already took care of that for you." She ran a finger through one of the wet spots on his T-shirt to punctuate her remark.

"Well, you are awfully close," he intoned with a slight thrust of his hips to emphasize their contact. "It's hard not to, uh, get hard."

"You need to learn how to control this thing," she said, pressing her rear end down and pinning his erection between his stomach and her butt cheeks. That mischievous twinkle was back in her eyes.

While maintaining eye contact Misty licked her lips to wet them and sighed at him. He knew she was teasing him, but the effect was still very sexy. She reached underneath of her hair and undid the tie to her halter top, letting gravity slowly pull the strings down her neck to reveal the swell of her bosom. It wasn't enough to pull much of her top down, however, and kept her nipples hidden from view. She rocked back and forth gently, using her weight to bring him to full hardness. He loved the feel of her curves pressing tightly against him. It was both sensual and romantic at the same time.

Her hands snuck under his shirt again and began to slip it off--exposing his belly while her fingernails tickled his sides. She lowered her head and ran her tongue in small circles around his belly button to build the anticipation before continuing down to the elastic band of his boxers. She left a wake of saliva and goosebumps where her tongue went.

When her tongue could go no farther, she nipped at the barrier with her teeth and let it snap back against his skin. She looked up at him with her face hovering inches above his groin.

"Would you like me to help you out, or should I leave so you can handle business on your own, master?" Misty said, poorly hiding a grin, her voice rife with teasing.

She began wrapping her fingers around his boxers to pull them down when he grabbed her wrists and stopped her. With a hand on her chest he pushed her away from his crotch and back into a sitting position.

"Say it again," he said in a hoarse voice while looking directly into her eyes.

A look of confusion crossed her face and her smile faltered a bit.

"Should I help you with-"

"No," he interrupted, "what you called me before."

Her demure smile returned and she crawled back up his body, getting her face right next to his again. She kissed him. A slow, deliberate kiss that lingered after her lips left his skin.

"Thank you for everything. Your compassion. Your perseverance. Your loyalty." She reached down with her left hand and rested it on top of the bulge in his underwear. As she spoke she slowly curled her fingers around his girth, her thumb absently stroking back and forth across his sensitive underside.

"You are special to me," she said with a squeeze. "Alan."

"No one has ever made my name sound so personal before. So intimate," he whispered. "Thank you, Misty, for coming back to me. Even after you were free. I love you. You are special to me too."

Misty laid her forehead against his and kissed him tenderly on the nose. She finished taking her shirt off the rest of the way, freeing her breasts. Alan watched appreciatively until she began tugging his shirt off over his head, obscuring his view. She tossed it on the floor and turned back around, seeing his blisters for the first time.

"Mas... Alan," she said, pausing to look him in the eye as she caught herself. "You need to be careful with that oculus. It has a great deal of power and is obviously affecting your body."

She had a point. He still didn't understand what the oculus was, how it had burned him, or its full potential. He lifted the chain over his head and set it beside his bed on the end table.

"There. I'll be careful," Alan said. "Now, would you stop worrying so much?"

He grabbed Misty by the shoulders and flipped her over on the bed so he was above her in a position of control. He kissed her for several minutes while she fumbled around at the task of pulling his boxers off using nothing more than touch to guide her.

Alan decided to reciprocate and settled for fondling her earlobe with his tongue while he focused on unbuttoning her pants. Once they were open, she wiggled her hips to help as he shucked them off along with her panties. They joined the pile of discarded clothes on the ground.

He slid his cock slowly along the inside of her thigh, teasing them both as he steadily made his way towards her waiting pussy. Just before he reached his destination, Alan stopped and began stroking back down her other leg, making her shiver with anticipation. He repeated this process twice more, gazing lovingly into her fiery, crimson eyes. Finally he nestled the head of his penis against her lips, right where her cute little stripe of public hair ended, and began to probe very lightly with his tip. Misty groaned and lifted her ass up off the bed, rubbing herself against his hardness. After a few agonizing moments, her lips got wet enough that they split open and he slid easily inside, juice dribbling from her opening like a ripe nectarine. Her wetness welcomed him inside and her silky smooth walls slowly pulsated, coaxing him in deeper.