In a Car Park

Story Info
Busty blond meets a rapist in a car park.
1k words
52.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Julia woke up, the first thing she felt was pain. Her right arm ached like hell, her mouth was dry and to make things worse, she needed to go to the loo.

Slowly she turned around, moving her casted arm in slow motion. She looked at the alarm clock. It showed 02:41.

She switched on the light and slowly went, only covered with her slip, to the bathroom. After she relieved herself, she went to the kitchen, pressing her casted arm against her belly. AH, the cool cast felt good on her skin.

In the kitchen, she got a bottle of water from the fridge, opened it with some effort and poured some of it in a glass. She was wide-awake now. She sat down at the kitchen table, put her casted arm on it and looked at the cast.

It was a classical white plaster cast that started at her armpit and went down to the tips of her fingers, leaving her thumb out.

Six weeks at least she would have to wear this heavy cast. Biggest problem was that she was right-handed and a bit clumsy with her left hand. It dawned to her that the next weeks would be difficult and unpleasant.

She took the cigarette packet to have a smoke before going back to bed.

She groaned when she realized that the packet was empty.

Where should she get cigarettes in the middle of the night?

Suddenly she remembered that she had some in her car.

She didn't like to go to the car park at night, but it seemed there was no choice. She wanted to smoke, she needed it, badly.

She went to her bedroom, wandering what to wear. After some consideration, she put on a long, white T-Shirt.

That must do - nobody will see it anyway.

She slipped into a pair of blue plastic flip-flops, took her keys and went to the lift.

***

On her way down she thought about her day. She wished she could have stayed in bed. Everything went wrong. First, the alarm didn't go off, than her boss didn't like her report and scolded her vehemently and threatened to sack her if she didn't improve her performance. On her way home, she fell down the steps and landed awkwardly on her arm. In the hospital she had to wait a long time to get her arm x-rayed, and then she had to wait for a doctor.

When she thought about the doctor, she started to smile. He was very handsome, sympathetic and charming. While he applied the plaster cast, he looked at her big boobs out of the corner of his eyes. She thought she even had noticed a bulge under his coat.

What a shame that the nurse was around all the time.

***

Finally, the lift reached the car park. Slowly she walked to her car, opened the door and got a pack of cigarettes from the glove box. With some effort, she opened the pack and lit a cigarette.

She sighted with relief after the first pull. She was so absorbed with her cigarette that she didn't notice the man behind her. When she finished her cigarette, she dropped it on the floor and closed the door. When she was going to lock it, she heard a noise behind her.

He put a hand over her mouth and pressed a knife against her throat.

"Keep silent if you want to live." His voice was hoarse and had a strong foreign accent.

She was frozen with fear but managed to nod.

"Good girl." he said with a grin.

He took his hand from her mouth and stroked her long, curly blond hair.

"So my little slut. Nobody will disturb us here and I will have plenty fun with you."

She went pale when she realized what he wanted from her.

"Now put your arms on the roof."

After she had complied, he put the knife away and pulled the T-Shirt over her head.

"What nice tits you have." he said and started to knead her big and fleshy breasts.

"Ou...please."

When he squeezed her nibbles tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Cry as much as you want. Nobody will hear it."

He laughed.

After a while he had played enough with her tits and decided to have some more fun.

"Turn around, slowly"

When she turned around, she saw him for the first time. He was a bit taller than her and was unkempt.

"On your knees, bitch!"

She shuddered when she felt the rough and cold concrete on her knees.

"Get my cock out and suck it!"

Horrified she looked at him.

"No, I can't ... , I ... can't do it."

"You fucking stupid cow." he shouted at her and slapped her twice. Hard.

"Auuuu."

She sobbed heavily, her cheeks glaring red.

"You stupid fucking bitch. I give a shit what you can or what you want. You will do what I will tell you or you will regret it. Do you understand?"

"Y..es."

"OK, now get my cock out and open your fucking mouth."

With trembling fingers, she opened his zipper, pulled his underpants down and got his cock out. The abhorrence was written on her face when she had his smelly cock in her hand.

"Lick it."

With utter disgust, she licked his dirty, smelly cock until it was stiff.

"OK, now get up. Time to fill your fucking cunt."

When she stood there with trembling legs he bent down to pull her panties down.

Big mistake.

***

She knew it would hurt, hurt as hell.

Better than being raped.

She lifted her casted arm and hit him with all her strength on the head.

"Aaa."

The last she noticed was a huge pain in her arm and then she blacked out.

***

When she woke up, she was lying in a bed. A nurse was sitting beside her bed, holding her hand.

"Where am I?"

"In a hospital. You are safe now," she said.

Her voice was warm and friendly.

Suddenly her memories came back. Her visit to the car park, this guy...

"How did I get here?"

"Your neighbour came home from a party and found you in the car park. He called an ambulance and the police."

"O Lord, bless him."

"You did a very good job. This piece of shit got severe head injuries and it's possible that he will end up in a mental institution. The police thinks that he raped at least four women."

With this good news, she fell asleep.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Taken" by Surprise She is taken by a stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Date Rape Me Busty gal gets her ass used on the first date... and loves it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
(Un)welcomed Intruder Never sleep with your window open...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Uncle Fucks Drunk Niece Uncle takes advantage of drunken virgin niece.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories