In a Class of His Own Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,335 Followers

I had to slow her down. That meant leaning my body into hers, and pressing her against the wall. I took her hands - securely, but not roughly - and stretched them over her head. I had her pinned to the wall, completely exposed to my gaze.

- "You are so sexy." I breathed, into her ear. Then I kissed that ear, and down her neck. When I trailed kisses across her chin and cheek, to the corner of her mouth, she gasped. Karen turned her head, and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

While she kissed me, Karen was humping her crotch on my leg. I pulled my face away, and smiled at her. When she tried to lean forward and kiss me, I pulled further away. But I kept both of her wrists pinned to the wall with my left hand.

With my right hand, I slowly drew my fingers across her collarbone, to the top button of her shirt. I undid it.

Karen shivered, but she relaxed a bit, seeing what I intended. She leaned back against the wall. I didn't need to continue to hold her wrists, but I kept my hand there - for aesthetic purposes.

I undid the second button, and the third. I already knew that she had nice B-cup breasts, but it was wonderful to see them pushed up towards me by her support bra. I had a good, long look, and then raised my eyes to look straight into hers. She moaned.

Karen enjoyed being admired, and knowing that she was attractive. So I feasted my eyes on her, and let her know that I was doing it.

- "You have lovely breasts." I whispered.

I undid all of the buttons on her shirt. Then I needed both hands. When I released her wrists, Karen didn't move them; she kept her arms over her head as I undid her bra.

She let me turn her, and direct her movements. Very quickly, I had her topless, and her arms back above her head, pressed to the wall.

Her breasts weren't big, but they spread gracefully. She had wonderfully nipples, with crinkly, bumpy areolae. My cock stirred at the sight of her.

- "Your nipples are amazing." I told her. She shivered again.

I blew on them, and then ran my tongue around the bumpy edges. She moaned, and started trying to hump my leg again.

- "I want to see the rest of you." I said.

Off came the skirt. She was wearing tiny black panties underneath. I peeled them down her legs, and over her heels as she lifted her feet for me. The whole time, she kept her arms over her head, as if I had stapled them there.

Karen had an amazing, slender body, with high breasts, and a trim ass. She had trimmed her luxurious bush. I wanted to go down on her - as I had always done with Carol. But I doubted that I would last long enough.

- "You have an incredible body, Karen." I told her. "I intend to explore all of it. I'm going to lick your pussy - I'm going to eat you out. But I can't wait - and I don't think you can, either. So I'm going to fuck you first - and then eat you."

For a moment, there, I couldn't believe that I had actually said that. Was it the drinks talking? But I guess it sounded natural, and like I meant it. Karen moaned - she obviously believed me.

She was trembling as I picked her up, and carried her to her bed. With one hand, I pulled back the covers, and then I deposited her on it. She watched, open-mouthed, as I quickly stripped off my clothes. She seemed fascinated, too, when I tore open a condom wrapper, and slipped it over my erection.

I was hard as a rock. Karen had a spectacular body, and had been teasing me all day. She was sopping wet, I discovered, as I rubbed the tip of my cock between her lips. But she was also quite tight, and it took a few tries to get the head of my cock firmly lodged inside her.

It also took several shallow strokes to get the length of my shaft inside her. Karen wrapped her legs around me, and pushed back - and then I sank all the way in, to the balls.

I paused, and smiled at her.

- "You're incredible." I said.

It was the right thing to say. Karen grinned, and then tried to impale herself even more deeply on my rod. I wasn't going to last long - that was a given. A full day of arousal had me near the peak already. But I tried to give her my best, a steady diet of long, deep thrusts. She matched my rhythm, keeping pace. It didn't take long before I groaned as my nuts exploded, and I unloaded several weeks worth of semen into the rubber.

She was still panting when I withdrew, and slid down her body. When my tongue found her lower lips, I thought that she was going to leap off the bed. She spasmed - almost like a convulsion. But she lay back, after that, and let me kiss and lick and tongue her pussy.

I was not the world's most experienced lover - far from it. But I was pretty sure that Karen wasn't, either. And if there was one thing I had a lot of practice at, it was eating pussy.

I brought her to a thunderous orgasm - she wet the sheets pretty thoroughly. She held on to me, afterwards, so tightly that I couldn't breathe. I disengaged from her, gently, and slid out of bed.

- "What?" she said. "Where - where are you going?"

I kissed her. "To my room. To get another condom."

Karen grinned at me, shyly.

***

Over breakfast the next morning, she made a suggestion.

- "I'm going on to Rhodes tomorrow - why don't you come, too?" Karen was smiling as she said it, with one finger on her lower lip. It wasn't very subtle - but it was still effective.

It wasn't that tough a decision. My schedule was already in tatters. If I wanted to see Istanbul, I would have to skip Ephesus and Troy. I definitely wasn't going to make it to Crete. That's one problem with this kind of trip - you can't see everything.

But Karen was making it pretty plain that I would be seeing her again - naked. She had been clinging to me all morning, holding my hand, or keeping contact with my arm.

I was young, and especially horny. After the dysfunctional years with Carol, I felt reborn. I had re-discovered romance with Nina, and fantastic sex with Celine. Now I had the opportunity for more - recreational sex with Karen.

I wasn't in love with her, and she didn't fascinate me as Celine had. I could even admit to myself that if we lived in the same town, I probably wouldn't want to date her. Not exclusively, anyway. That's not a knock on Karen, either.

She was hot, and she was fun. Sex with her had been great. She was more passive, and let me take the lead. Karen was responsive, and enthusiastic. She had a great body, and I was eager to see it again.

There would be another trip to the Aegean, and to Turkey, I told myself. So I changed my plans again, and went to Rhodes with her.

Great decision. Rhodes town was beautiful. The hotel she had booked was cool, and clean, and just a short walk from the center of town. We made the trip to Lindos, and its acropolis. It was crowded, but I could see why.

Karen got a little more beach time, too. But she was more than willing to accommodate me, whenever I got the urge - which was very frequently. Seeing her in her bikini made me want to fuck her. Seeing her change clothes made we want to fuck her. Most of our first day in Rhodes, Karen spent on her back, with me plowing her furrow.

Even in Lindos ... believe me, if there hadn't been so many tourists around, I would've been looking for a place to do it with her. Karen enjoyed my attentions - she took it as a compliment that I wanted to hump her, or go down on her, virtually all of the time.

- "If you ever make it to San Diego," she said, "you'd better book twice as long as you need. Because I don't think we'd leave my apartment for days at a time."

I really enjoyed Rhodes. Yeah, for the obvious reason - but I also liked the place. And I was quite sad to leave it, and to leave Karen. We had sex three times, my last night.

But then it was time to fly to Athens, and from there - home. The trip of a lifetime - hopefully only the first of many - was over.

*****

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,335 Followers