In a Class of His Own Ch. 04

Story Info
A roadblock and a road trip.
8.6k words
4.82
42k
24

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,317 Followers

- "Keep your eyes on the road." said Moe.

Did I mention that she was competitive? She spent only a few minutes touching my face before she went straight for my ... nipples. That was an education for me. I had no idea that my own nipples could be so sensitive. Her hand under my shirt was also a test of my concentration.

But she wasn't content with that. Moe undid my jeans, and then pulled the zipper down.

- "Lift your hips." she ordered. She went one better than I had. Not only did she pull my jeans down, but she took my underwear with them.

Then she did her level best to torture me. She ran her fingernails up and down my shaft, and across the sensitive head, causing it to twitch and jerk.

- "Look at that - it's like it has a mind of its own." she said. "Oh - that's right: it does."

She stroked it a few times, and then she put her fingers in her mouth.

- "Oh, come on." I said.

- "Payback is a bitch, ain't it?"

She smeared the head of my cock with her saliva, via her fingers. She ran a fingernail across it. This went beyond teasing - it was sadistic. Fortunately for me, we were approaching the city limits. I shuddered to think of what she could have done with another hour.

- "Remind me never to take a road trip with you." I said. "Unless you're driving."

- "Next time I drive anywhere with you, I'm wearing a suit of armour." she said. "Take the Springhill exit."

- "What?" That wasn't the way to my apartment.

- "My place. Unless you have to work tonight?" she said.

I drove straight to her place. We unloaded her stuff from the car, and maintained a semblance of decency until we were inside. Then it quickly got ridiculous.

We were kissing just inside the door, tripping over her bags and shoes. She had her hand down the front of my pants, while I was trying to get her shorts completely off. In the end, I just picked her up, and carried her into the kitchen.

- "Bedroom?" I asked. "Unless you want me to eat you on the kitchen table."

- "Shower. Shower first." she said.

- "I don't care."

- "I do."

You can call me over-optimistic, but I had two more condoms in my bag, along with my swimsuit and towel, and a change of clothes. After my experience with Nina, I would prefer to appear over-confident, than to be unprepared.

It was a strange moment to be thinking of Nina. But it was also weird to be strolling through Moe's apartment for the first time, waiting for her to come out of the shower so that I could go down on her. I listened to the water running; it was a surprisingly erotic sound.

When the shower stopped, I wandered into her bedroom. Her bathroom door was open. I watched her dry her legs, and the her wet hair. How I ever doubted it? Moe had a fantastic body. She saw me looking, and turned her head.

- "Aren't you getting a shower?" she asked.

- "Yes."

- "And you're waiting for an invitation in the mail?"

She didn't look away. I guess it made sense: if I was going to admire her naked body, shouldn't she get the same opportunity? I wasn't ashamed of my body. It was just that ... I wasn't accustomed to nudity. Carol had never been comfortable with it. But Celine had insisted, several times, in Spain. Why not be that guy, instead?

So I dropped my trousers, and let Moe see the whole package. She came out of the bathroom, and gave me a good look as she passed by.

- "All yours." she said. Then she flicked her towel at my naked butt.

When I came out of the shower, she had the towel around her waist. The way she was looking at me, I thought I saw hesitation in her eyes. But I had already decided to treat her like Celine, rather than Carol.

So I put my hands on her hips, and pulled her close, until her breasts were pressed against my chest.

- "I don't know what we're getting into, either, Moe." I said. "But that, we can decide tomorrow. Today, we should just deal with what's immediately in front of us."

Moe smiled. "You mean that thing under your towel that's poking me in the stomach?"

I put my oral skills to good use. Not to torture or tease, but to bring her as much pleasure as I possibly could. She reciprocated, but what Moe really wanted was a joining, the closeness of intercourse. She rode me, cowgirl-style, but that wasn't enough. She actually pulled me on top of her.

It wasn't wild, or frantic, until the very end. I suspected that she was getting close to a second orgasm - and I was definitely on the brink - so I lifted her legs high, placing her feet over my shoulders, and treated her to a fast-paced fucking that left her gasping.

As we lay side by side, recovering, she reached out to take my hand.

- "That was wonderful." she said.

- "You were wonderful."

- "Can you stay? I'll drive you home on my way to work tomorrow." she said.

I couldn't help feeling that I had somehow passed an audition. The uncertain look in Moe's eyes was gone, and she cuddled next to me and fell asleep. But I had seen the hesitation, earlier.

While she slept, I studied her face. She really was quite pretty, but I realized that a large part of her attractiveness was in her eyes. Moe was adept at concealing her excellent body, and she frequently went out with minimal makeup and messy hair. But her vitality, the spark that made her special, was in her eyes, and she couldn't hide that.

At some point, I must have dozed off, too. When we woke, she ordered a pizza, and made a few quick phone calls - her mother, and her sister. When she hung up, we had an awkward moment of silence.

- "I never expected ... what you did in the car." she said.

- "It wasn't planned."

- "No, but ... holy shit. You didn't learn that stuff from Carol."

- "No." I didn't want to talk about Carol anymore.

- "So ... one of those girls in Europe?"

- "Not really." I said. "Celine was a generous, inventive lover - but she wasn't a tease. Not her style. And Karen was probably as you suggested - borderline submissive."

- "What about the first one?" asked Moe.

- "Nina?" I was strangely reluctant to discuss Nina. "We never actually ..."

- "So wait a minute - are you saying ... that stuff in my car - that was all you?"

- "And you." I pointed out.

- "No." said Moe. "I was just along for the ride. That evil teasing ... that was all you."

- "The backseat was all you."

- "I dunno." she said. "I would never have guessed ... that you had it in you. Okay, I'm impressed. Don't let it go to your head, though."

- "I won't." Of course I did.

- "But this had to have come from the trip. Dumb as she was, Carol would never have let you go if you fucked her like that."

- "If credit is due, then most of it is yours." I said. "You're the one who suggested that I should be more confident."

- "Well ... it might have been my idea - but I'm reaping the benefits now, for sure. I think I'm getting the better of this deal." she said.

- "No. Not even close. Moe - you're incredible. You could have any guy you want."

- "That's nice of you to say. It's probably true," she joked, "but it's still nice to hear."

The pizza arrived, and while we ate I asked her about the Carsons, and her apparent rivalries. She told me stories, which led to more story telling. She laughed hard enough to drop a piece of mushroom on the upper slope of her breast. I insisted that she let me lick it off.

That led to more foolishness, and to me eating her pussy at her kitchen table. Moe was an appreciative, responsive subject. She was also physically demonstrative, as she grabbed me by the hair and one ear, and pulled my face closer. She came, loudly.

She went to her knees, and took me in her mouth. What she really wanted, though, she made clear a few moments later, when she turned herself around, and stretched herself out across her kitchen table. Moe swept the near-empty pizza box onto the floor, and pressed her naked tits on to the glass table top. She presented her ass and her gaping pussy to me.

I ran to her bedroom, and grabbed my last condom.

Moe had one hand on her ass cheek, pulling it aside to offer me a clear target for my erection. I had never fucked someone across a kitchen table - and I still can't see a glass top table without thinking of Moe.

We recuperated, afterwards, in her bed.

- "You make me crazy." she said.

- "I could say the same thing about you."

I was all out of condoms, but that didn't stop me from going down on her one more time. She couldn't believe it.

- "Don't you ever stop?" she asked.

- "Moe." I said, completely serious. "If you had you in bed - would you stop?"

- "That makes no sense." she said.

- "It does to me."

***

I got Moe's work number from her sister, and called her after lunch.

- "Jesus!" she said. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

- "I just wanted to see how you're doing." I said.

- "I'm dying. How do you think I'm doing?"

- "I was just wondering ... are you free Thursday evening?"

- "Thursday? So you're giving me three more days to recover?" she said.

- "I have to work Tuesday and Wednesday nights." I said. "But ... I suppose I could always take you out for dinner tonight, after you get off work."

- "Chris - I have to sleep, at some point." she said.

- "Is that a yes, or a no?"

There was a brief silence, on the other end of the line.

- "I get off at 5:00"

***

I was living the life of Riley. My job was excellent: hard work, but for good pay, and with a decent boss. My best buddy Steve worked with me, and he was my roommate, too. I was putting money aside for school, but I had plenty of cash in my pocket, and never felt like there was anything I really wanted that I couldn't afford. Ok, maybe a car - but Steve and Moe both had cars, so it wasn't a big issue.

My girlfriend was awesome. For some reason, I never used that term around her ... but it didn't matter. We did all sorts of things: bowling, movies, camping and canoeing, the pub (of course), the pool hall, again (I got smoked, again), we went to see live bands ... and sometimes we just rented movies and stayed in.

We had sex at her place - a lot - and at my place - once. We also fucked in a tent, in a rainstorm, by the side of a lake, in her car, and - at her instigation - in the washroom of an upscale restaurant. (If you were our waitress on that occasion, I apologize for letting you think that we had done a dine & dash).

I couldn't get enough of her, and Moe seemed to feel the same. I became such a regular customer at the local pharmacy that the clerk recognized me. He suggested that I could save money if I bought condoms in bulk, 144 at a time. Gross.

The sex we had was ... fantastic. Amazing. Yes, Moe was like my first serious girlfriend. I had started to consider Carol as an aberration, an unholy blight. And I've told you about the incredible sexual encounters I had in Europe. But that's what they were - encounters. Incredible, and intoxicating - while they lasted. There was always a sense of urgency, because we knew that our time together would end.

But I could have a wild night with Moe - and then say: "Want to get a movie, make some popcorn tomorrow night ...?"

I simply couldn't tire of looking at her. It amazed me, in one sense - how could I not have noticed, on the plane, on the way to London, that she was so incredibly beautiful? How had I missed the fact that she was hiding this unbelievable body?

- "What are you looking at?" she said - more than once.

- "You."

- "You're creeping me out, a bit."

I began to recognize her sexual preferences. Moe had no objection to oral sex; she never asked me to go down on her - maybe she knew that I would anyway, at the drop of a hat. She wasn't a big fan of blowjobs, though: if I brought her off orally, she would use her mouth to get me wet, and then climb aboard.

She definitely liked cowgirl. But she had several variations, to make it very interesting for me. She would lean forward, with those lovely peaches dangling just above my lips, as if daring me to catch a nipple with my teeth. She would also lean back, or slide, or pump up and down. I couldn't get tired of that.

Moe would also let me lift her legs, and place her feet next to my ears, as I plowed into her. That was a finishing move I was particularly fond of, because it was guaranteed to bring me off in under a minute - or two, if I'd had a lot to drink.

But I think that Moe's favourite was missionary - with a twist. She liked to lift her knees, and hold them high - and wide - with her hands. It provided an interesting angle for deep penetration, with face-to-face intimacy. I could kiss her, or fondle her breasts, or even slide my hand underneath and tickle her anus with my finger.

To be quite honest, I enjoyed all of the time we spent together. I could look at her face, with her disorderly hair, and be completely happy knowing she was with me. And when she was naked, straddling me, those magnificent breasts swinging to and fro ... how could I not feel like a Lord of Creation?

Of course, it wasn't perfect. There were some awkward moments.

The first time we went out with her sister, Ellen, and her boyfriend, Glen couldn't resist: he offered me a high five. I tried to turn it into a hug, but it was weird. Glen pushed me back, and started doing mock bows, in a 'I am not worthy' move. Moe was not impressed.

- "If you don't sit down, doofus, I'm gonna kick your balls up into your ribcage." she said.

I think that I also made her uncomfortable with my staring. I just couldn't believe that such an incredible girl was with me.

There was one Friday night, when we met at my local pub after work. Moe had a little too much to drink. I didn't want her driving home like that, but I also had to work the next morning. I parked her car near my apartment, and brought her back to my place.

Bob Marley would have been proud, because we shook my single bed. I left her alone, when she passed out, and went to sleep on our ratty second-hand couch. I left her a note, the next morning, and went off to work.

I wasn't entirely stupid. I knew that our age difference was a big deal for her, so I didn't ask her to mingle with some of my more juvenile friends. Moe also didn't invite me to hang out with many of her friends.

But when Lacey Carson invited us back to the cottage, Moe accepted. We drove up on Friday afternoon. Moe surprised me. She pulled into the scenic campground where we had first had sex, in the backseat of her car.

She stopped in exactly the same spot.

- "Back seat." she ordered.

She attacked me - that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Afterwards, as she drove us back on to the highway, she said: "That was just to take the edge off. I don't want you starting your nonsense again, while I'm driving."

Then she grinned. "Save some for the cottage."

Lacey and Pat were great hosts. We swam, and sunned, barbecued, and played countless games of euchre, as well as games of charades, password, and team Monopoly (I wasn't even aware that such a thing existed).

Moe and I won almost all of the games. We also had fantastic sex - including one time under the deck (because she wanted to know where I was when I overheard her and Lacey talking about Rich).

The girls wanted some time together, of course, so I spent some time with Pat, Lacey's boyfriend. He was a boat enthusiast, a hockey fan, and a broker for an investment firm. I was nice to him - of course - for Moe's sake. But we didn't have a lot in common. It was a bit weird, when he asked what I did for a living. I should've just said 'Nothing'. One thing was painfully obvious: Pat and I weren't going to be lifelong friends.

Moe made me drive, on the way back. She didn't touch me, or tease me, all the way back. But when we were approaching the scenic campground, she said: "Take the next right."

***

Steve and I were having a pint after work, at our local.

- "She's that hot?" he said.

- "Un-believable." I said.

He was genuinely happy for me. Steve had suffered with me, through the Carol years. He never tired of hearing stories about Europe; I think, in a way, he was living vicariously through me. We had no secrets.

That's why he brought up the subject that had been at the back of my mind.

- "Have you told her about Chicago?" he asked.

- "Not yet." It was only the middle of August - the end of September seemed far away.

- "What are you going to tell Moe? For that matter, what are you going to tell Nina?"

- "The truth." I said.

- "Which is what, exactly?"

Good point. I had neatly compartmentalized Nina. She was my pen-pal. I wrote to her every month, with updates on what I was doing, and what I was thinking. I could fill two or three pages, easily, because I just imagined talking to her. Her replies were a bit shorter, but she never failed to answer.

Steve knew me. I was postponing. No, I hadn't told Nina about Moe. The reverse situation was a bit weird. Moe knew about Nina, the whole story from the Cliffs of Moher to Windermere. And I hadn't seen Nina since then.

But I had dreamed about her. Nina was the perfect girl. There had never been an unkind word, or an unpleasant thought between us. She could do no wrong, because we hadn't spent any time together since our idyll in Britain.

I had fantasized about Nina, about making love with her the next time I saw her. That day was a little over a month away.

Thus far, I had simply kept Moe and Nina apart, in my head. Moe was reality, the focus of my day to day existence. I thought about Moe while I was at work, and planned what we do when we got together.

So why did I still think of Nina? And what was I going to do about Chicago, in September? Steve was a straight arrow. He wasn't going to stand for any stupidity, and he wouldn't let me deceive Nina, or Moe.

He was right. I just had to figure it out. I would tell Moe the truth, first. I was going to Chicago, to see Nina. But nothing was going to happen.

Moe and I had a quiet night planned for Friday. We were 'just' going to watch a movie. It would be a perfect opportunity to get this whole thing off my chest.

She met me at the door. I kissed her, and held her tight. She stiffened a bit when I ran my hand across her ass.

- "Rough day at work?" I asked.

- "What? Uh ... kind of." she said. She seemed a bit distracted.

- "Hey, before we start the movie, can we talk for a bit?" I said. "There's something I wanted to tell you."

She looked startled. "Oh? Yeah, that's good. I have something ... too. I mean, there's something I have to tell you."

I sat down on her couch. "Ok? Who first?" To be honest, I was still trying to organize my thoughts. I wanted to tell the truth, but without saying something stupid that could lead to hurt feelings.

- "Maybe I should go first." said Moe. She sat down next to me. She had her knees together, and her hands in her lap. When she lifted her head to look at me, I finally realized what was about to happen.

"Chris, I can't ... I can't do this anymore."

I felt so bad for her. I know, it sounds stupid. I was about to get dumped. And I hadn't seen it coming. I would lose the best girlfriend I had ever had.

But all I could think about, at that moment, was how difficult this must be for her. Carol had broken with me quickly, and economically. She did it in public, so that I wouldn't make a scene, and she did it callously - almost cruelly - to leave no room whatsoever for doubt.

But Moe was struggling. She was trying to let me down easy.

- "You're a great guy, Chris. You're fun ... and funny. Thoughtful. And ... so damn intense. And I'm not. I'm not like that."

She looked like she was going to cry. I wanted to put my arm around her, to comfort her, but that didn't seem appropriate, under the circumstances. So I patted the back of her hand.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,317 Followers