In a Class of His Own Ch. 10

Story Info
Scoring on the rebound.
8.3k words
4.77
32.9k
23

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,300 Followers

While I drove away from Steve and Sarah, and towards my job, I had three simple thoughts running through my mind.

Moe was married. Nina would probably never be. Sarah was off limits.

It was mildly depressing, of course. I was unable to have a relationship with any of the three women I was most attracted to. It was also mildly surprising to me that I now included Sarah on that short list. Maybe that was just because we had spent a lot of time together this past week. In a short while, the temporary infatuation would wear off.

So I hoped. But as I thought about Sarah, I realized that my attraction was based on her remarkable similarity to the other two loves of my life. She had Moe's spunk and powerful personality, and Nina's kindness and sensitivity. Sarah also resembled Nina physically in several respects.

Sometimes, my life has felt like a string of weird coincidences. I had borrowed a few of Steve's mixed tapes for the drive home, just to have something new to listen to. So what song came on as I was thinking of Sarah? Frampton - All I Want to be is by Your Side. I could picture her singing it - and then blushing when she saw me.

The last few weeks of August went by in a blur. I wrote a long letter to Nina, letting her know about Steve's engagement. Then I prepped for my class.

I got a phone call, about a week before the new term began. It was Anna.

- "You were away for a while." she said.

- "Yeah. Back home. My friend Steve got engaged."

- "Good for him." she said, in a tone that sounded suspiciously like 'I could care less'.

- "How was your summer?" I asked. "How's your Mom, and Nonna?"

- "That's it?" she said. "That's what you want to know?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that.

"You don't want to ask how I am, after our breakup?" she continued. "Isn't there something else you'd like to say?" I could hear the bitterness in her voice.

- "I'm sorry, Anna, about the way it happened. I could have handled that much better."

- "And?"

- "And ... I hope that we can still be friends, and colleagues." I guessed. I had no idea what she expected me to say.

- "Aaargh!" she said - or something like that - just before she slammed down the phone.

On a more positive note, I got a short letter from Sarah. She thanked me - unnecessarily - for helping Steve with the painting and moving. But she had also included a photo that Steve had taken while we were at his new apartment. Sarah was photogenic, even if I wasn't. She was smiling, with her arm on my shoulder and a roller in the other hand, while I held a paintbrush. There was paint smeared across my forehead.

It was impossible not to notice how happy we looked. Or the way Sarah looked, with her bright eyes. She was turned, half profile to the camera, and one boob was sticking out quite noticeably. Damn - she was stacked. I looked at that photo for a long time.

I wrote her a long, rambling reply, trying to let Sarah how much I liked and appreciated her - without encouraging her to believe that there could be anything between us.

On the very first day of school, I could tell that the only people happy to see me back were Antonia, our students, and maybe Nelson.

Anna came by my class at the end of the day. She closed the door behind her. I waited for her to say something, but she just glared at me.

- "Well?" she said.

- "Well what?" I asked, as politely as I could.

- "I'm going to give you one more chance." she said. "But that's it. What do you want to say to me?"

At that point, I finally got it. Anna expected me to come crawling back to her, begging forgiveness. She couldn't even begin to imagine that she was in the wrong.

- "Ah." I said. "Anna - when you came to my place, you had a chance to meet Nina - who's a wonderful person, by the way. Instead, you insulted her - and me - and stormed off. I can understand if I hurt your feelings, or your pride. But there's no reason for you to take it out on other people."

Anna didn't stay to hear the end of my last sentence. She left - and slammed the door so hard, I think everyone in the building heard it.

Antonia certainly did. She came over to see if I was OK. She passed Hurricane Anna, going the other way, so she had some idea what was going on.

- "Anything you want to talk about?" she said.

Antonia was my partner, and my friend. She knew how hard I worked, and understood me better than anyone else at Pinecrest. So I told her everything. From beginning to end.

- "Shit." she said. "Too bad you didn't fuck her - pardon my French. If I've ever seen someone who needed to get laid, it's that girl. Or maybe Louise."

"This is not going to win you any friends, though, Chris." she said.

That was a prophetic comment. Anna became fast friends with Suzanne, who I had stopped seeing after two dates. They formed a sort of 'I Hate Chris' club. Louise was slightly miffed at me, too, since I had dated Suzanne, Chantal, and Anna - but not her.

Ed was pissed off at me, since I had scored with Chantal, where he couldn't. The Principal and vice-Principal didn't have the whole story, but after the disaster with Eva last year, they weren't too keen on anybody or anything which 'brought the reputation of the school into disrepute'.

Basically, my classes went well. I got along great with the kids, and with my partner. Everything else was mostly negative. After two years of working my ass off, I could finally afford to have a social life - except that I couldn't.

There were three women I could have clung to, or maybe even have had a long-distance relationship with - except that I couldn't.

The only person at work who liked me was engaged to be married. I was on my own, and none too happy about it. I spent a good bit of time on my own, and it didn't do me a lot of good. I watched too much TV, and played Sid Meier's 'Pirates' on the computer I had bought.

On Saturday nights, though, I went to one of the local watering holes, hoping that lightning would strike, or that a girl would somehow see me sitting there, looking thoughtful and sensitive - and decide that I was the perfect guy for her.

In late September, I was playing my part, nursing my third beer, when I heard a female voice ask: "Is this seat taken?"

- "Help yourself." I said, even as I turned to look at who she was.

- "What a pleasant surprise." she said.

- "Oh - Hi, Mrs Amaral." I said. It was the mother of Marianne, a girl I had taught in my second year. Mrs Amaral had shown up for Parent-Teacher interviews, dressed rather ... provocatively.

She looked ... about the same, tonight. Her dress wasn't too risque, but it did show a bit of cleavage. Her fingernails were painted a bright red, to go with her lipstick. She also had enough eye makeup and mascara on to sink a ship.

It was none of my business, of course. Marianne had confided in me, and revealed that her father had deserted the family years ago. Her mother was entitled to whatever pursuits she liked, I suppose.

- "Nice to run into you here." she said. "But please - call me Liz."

I asked about her daughters. Marianne was nervous, worried about the transition to high school. She wasn't too keen about being in Ed's class for the rest of this year, either.

- "She really misses you, and your class." said Liz. "And Claudia is so looking forward to having you next year."

- "Thank you." I said. "That's nice to hear."

- "You deserve it." said Mrs Amaral - Liz. "Can I buy you a beer - to show my appreciation?"

Yes, it would have been more professional to say no, and call it a night. I probably shouldn't have been there in the first place. But I was lonely, and stupid, so I accepted her offer.

We chatted, and eventually I bought another round, to thank her for the drink she had bought me. Liz wasn't hard to talk to. She seemed interested in everything about me. I tried not to give away too much, but somehow she already knew that Anna and I had broken up.

- "You don't understand, Chris." she said. "The girls talk about you all the time. You're like a celebrity - as big as Madonna, in their lives."

I'm not sure why I did it, but I catalogued Mrs Amaral's behaviour. Moe could have used her as a demonstration model in her class on signals. Liz exhibited almost all of them: she laughed at almost everything I said, maintained eye contact, flipped her auburn hair back, toyed with her necklace, adjusted her dress twenty times, and smiled at me.

Liz offered to buy another round, but I declined. I'd had more than enough.

- "You're right." she said. "We should have a coffee, instead. But the coffee here is awful. How about I make you a decent cup at my place? I'm just around the corner."

- "Ahh - that's probably ... not a good idea. What would Marianne say?"

- "The girls are sleeping over at a friend's." she said. "I wouldn't be here if they were at home."

That made it pretty plain. I didn't need to be a graduate of Moe's course on female signalling to get the hint. Liz was inviting me for more than a coffee. Well, lonely and stupid had a little argument with careful, inside my head.

- "That sounds very nice." I said. "Can I get a lift with you? I'll walk back and pick up my car later."

- "Good idea." she said.

Even as I got into her car, I was pretty sure that it wasn't such a good idea. But was it so wrong, to go with an impulse, for once?

Liz put the coffee on, and then offered me a tour of her modest two-bedroom bungalow. "The girls still share a bedroom," she said, "but they're already starting to fight. I'll have to get a new place soon."

"And this is my room." That was where the tour ended.

She stepped close, and kissed me. My arms went around her. Liz did most of the undressing, for both of us, but I helped. She seemed very happy, as she removed my shirt and ran her hands over my chest.

- "Mmmm ... very nice." she said.

She undid my pants, and reached into my underwear.

- "Mmmm ..." she said again - only this time her voice had risen an octave.

I was also pleasantly surprised by the body she revealed. Liz was in her mid to late thirties. She was hippy, and her butt was, quite frankly, a bit big. But she was rounded, and curvy, with generous breasts. Of course they sagged, somewhat - she had borne two children.

Liz was still very attractive, and I didn't have to fake my arousal: my dick was standing at attention. She stroked it, from root to tip. Liz surprised me by dipping her head, and flicking her tongue across my nipple. Then she sucked on it.

She knelt in front of me, and slid her lips over the head of my cock. Liz certainly knew what she was doing. I reached down to squeeze her full breast, and rub my thumb over her nipple. She groaned around a mouthful of cock.

With several drinks inside me, I wasn't about to come immediately. And I didn't want her knees getting sore, kneeling on the carpet.

- "Ladies first." I said, pulling her to her feet. I reversed our positions, having Liz sit on the edge of her bed, while I knelt at her feet.

- "Really?" she said.

I just chuckled, and peeled her panties off. Liz had a fleshy pussy, with thick inner lips which protruded beyond the outer labia. She tasted strong, but not unpleasant.

- "Oh God ... oh God ..." she repeated, like a mantra. She lay back on the bed, but kept raising her head to look at what I was doing - as if she couldn't believe that I was doing it.

She was enjoying it so much that I didn't rush to bring her off. I let it build slowly, so that when her orgasm finally came, it was bigger and more intense.

- "Oh God." she said, again. "It's been so long, since somebody ..." Then she saw me stand up. I was looking for my pants. "What are you doing?"

- "Looking for a condom." I replied.

- "In my night table - top drawer."

Liz had a whole box of condoms. She was certainly well prepared.

When I entered her, in the missionary position, she let out a deep sigh. Liz grabbed my ass, to pull me even deeper. She was very wet, and not especially tight. With the alcohol in my system, I knew it was going to be a long fuck.

I propped myself on my hands, and settled down. I gave her long, deep strokes. Liz brought her hand between us, and started playing with her clit. I bent my head, and took her nipple between my teeth.

After several minutes, Liz began moving her hand faster. I picked up speed, too, thrusting into her faster and faster, if not quite so deep. Liz came again, and I fucked her right through her second orgasm.

- "You're still ...?" she said. I just grinned.

"Do me from behind, then." She flipped over, and presented me her sizeable ass. Her gaping, drooling pussy was a target I couldn't miss. I took a firm grip on her hips, and slid all the way back in, balls deep. It only took a moment for Liz to get comfortable, and then I started driving my cock into her, hard and fast.

She didn't come again, but I eventually did.

- "Oh, we have to do this again." she said, as I lay beside her, recovering.

***

There was no deception, no illusions with Liz. She didn't expect a relationship, or to go out on 'dates'. I was her elder daughter's former teacher, and her younger daughter, Claudia, would be in my class next year.

She was at least ten years older than me, and a hell of a lot smarter. Liz didn't expect to become my girlfriend.

- "I just want to fuck you again." she said.

Music to my ears - and the feeling was mutual.

The following Friday, Liz made dinner for her daughters, then sat them in front of the VCR with two movies and a big bowl of popcorn. Then she hurried over to my place so that I could eat her pussy and then try to fuck her senseless. I loved the ways her boobs jiggled while we fucked. I was also fascinated by her areolae; they were easily the size of beer coasters.

Two weeks later, her daughters were at a birthday party. Liz came over, wearing a short skirt, and no panties. I ate her pussy - she absolutely loved it when I went down on her. Then she rode me while I played with her breasts.

Liz rapidly became a sort of sexual obsession for me. I got hard the moment she walked into my place - and even just from thinking about her. It was simple, uncomplicated, and didn't interfere with my work.

One Saturday, while the girls were at dance practice, she stopped by for a quickie. I bent her over my couch and fucked her from behind, hard and fast.

Liz seemed to enjoy these encounters as much as I did, if not more. In fact, they were usually her idea, when her daughters were being supervised elsewhere.

It was a welcome relief, a way for me to blow off steam, and forget about work, which was becoming increasingly unfriendly. Antonia by stood me, and defended me and my work if any of our colleagues criticized me in her presence. The students - wonderful kids - made each day worthwhile. But the other staff members gave me the cold shoulder, or openly hostile glares. It was more than a pain in the ass. It was downright depressing.

Antonia tried to fit me into her circle of friends. She and Martin were going to a Halloween costume party, and were kind enough to get me an invitation. I resurrected my Gandalf costume, and went with them.

Their friends were nice, and I had a few pleasant conversations. There was one pretty girl there, dressed as a nurse, who looked innocent, and sweet. She was seriously cute, but painfully shy. I didn't get very far with her.

On the plus side, Martin and I were starting to get along better. I had a pretty good time at the party, and thanked them both for bringing me along.

I didn't see much of Liz for a couple of weeks. Anna and Suzanne were being especially snarky at work. Antonia was busy with wedding preparations. I was suffering from a serious case of 'all work and no play'.

- "You need to go out more." said Antonia.

- "What makes you say that?"

- "You look down. Why don't you give Danuta a call?" she suggested.

- "Who?"

- "Martin's cousin." Antonia saw my blank look. "The girl from the Halloween party? The cute one dressed as a nurse?"

- "Oh - her."

- "Yes - her. She thinks you're sweet. Lord knows why - it must have been an off night for you."

- "She was cute." I admitted.

- "You could do a lot worse." said Antonia. "In fact, you have done a lot worse. Give her a call - what have you got to lose?"

Of course, I didn't call her. I didn't need a relationship, I told myself. I was having great sex with Liz, without any of the complications of dating. As for my emotional wellbeing, I had an idea about how to take care of that.

I wrote to Nina. I was going to be tied up over Christmas, with Antonia and Martin's wedding on December 31st. But if Nina didn't mind, I would love to visit her over the March Break. I'd never been to Arizona, etc, etc.

Then I invited her to be my date for Steve and Kim's wedding. 'I hope this is far enough in advance. If you can swing a short holiday, it would be wonderful to have you there.'

I received a reply about three weeks later.

Chris, I would love to have you come down for a visit. The weather alone would be a real treat for you. But I have to let you know up front: your stay would have to be a 'platonic' one.

I met someone, recently. We work together. It's early in the relationship, but I couldn't cheat on him. If you come to visit, that has to be perfectly clear. Nothing 'sexual' is going to happen between us.

I've told Mike all about you - how we met, your letters, and how much you mean to me. He knows that I love you. But he also knows that I'm going to put him first.

Nina wrote a lot more, in the same vein. She did her best to make me feel good.

I'm so happy for Steve - he's one of my favorite people in the whole world. I'm sure that Kim is wonderful, too. I'll find out if I can take a week's holiday, but you know the rules for investment banking aren't the same as in most jobs.

Besides - by the time summer comes around, you may have met someone you'd rather take to the wedding. You don't have to worry about hurting my feelings, if you decide to invite someone else.

I really hope that I haven't hurt your feelings.

I love you - and I always will

Nina

You can't break up with someone if you're not dating - but it sure felt like I'd been dumped. Nina had done it as Moe would have, only sweeter.

Yes, I cried.

Then I played Solsbury Hill, and cried some more.

***

I tried to convince myself that Nina seeing somebody was no big deal. After all, she had had two boyfriends since I met her, who did nothing to change our relationship. Meanwhile, I had been with Moe, and Chantal, and Anna ... I wondered how Nina truly felt about that.

Our special relationship had survived us seeing other people before. Why did this time feel so different? I looked for consolation with Liz - without telling her anything about the reason why.

Liz had a brother half an hour away. She didn't get along with him very well, but her daughters loved their cousins. She arranged a visit for the girls, where she would drop them off Friday night, and pick them up on Sunday.

- "That means I can be at your place Friday night." she told me. "Then you can make me breakfast Saturday morning."

- "I can make you dinner Saturday night, too, if you can stay." I said.

- "Ooh. All day? And all night? Should I bring pyjamas, or a nightie?"

- "Whatever you bring, you won't be wearing it for long." I said.

- "Ooh - promise?"

She arrived carrying a little overnight bag. Less than half an hour later, she was naked, sitting on the arm of my couch. I was standing at the end of the couch, with my cock embedded in her. In this position, I could bend my head to lick and suck on her nipples.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,300 Followers