In a Class of His Own Ch. 13

Story Info
Conclusion - School's Out.
5k words
4.84
34.8k
71

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,278 Followers

For those who enjoy a honeymoon ending ... and thank you, as ever, for your supportive comments and constructive criticism.

*****

June was an incredibly busy month: final report cards, packing, and driving home on the weekends to see Sarah. I couldn't bear not seeing her. It was astonishing, really - I couldn't tell where this outpouring of passion had come from. No complaints, though.

Sarah came down to see me one weekend, to spare me the drive. Well, it saved me ten hours on the highway. Of course, I got absolutely nothing done that weekend.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I learned a great deal about my girlfriend. My lover. I already knew that Sarah was smart, and kind, as well as lovely. But there was no way I could have known that her libido was a match for mine.

She got a tour of Pinecrest (half an hour), and saw the school where I had had my very first class. She liked the way I had set up the room. Sarah also met Antonia and Martin, when we went out for dinner and a few drinks. The women got along extremely well, despite the ten year difference in their ages.

Otherwise, Sarah spent the weekend undressing me - and herself - and making love to me in every corner of my apartment: on the couch, on the floor, in the kitchen (standing), on my tiny balcony, at night, and in my shower. Once or twice, we even did it in my bed.

Except for that one night when her parents were away - the first time we slept together - we had never had this much privacy, or this much time. We took full advantage of it.

I got to watch her sleep, and to truly admire her lovely features at my leisure. I was surprised to wake up on Sunday morning, to find Sarah watching me while I slept.

- "Morning." she said, softly.

- "Morning." I said. "Was I snoring? Or drooling?"

- "No. But you talk in your sleep."

Uh-oh. "What did I say?"

- "You said my name." she whispered. "I think I'm in love."

The weekend came to an end all too soon, but our parting was only for a short time.

I packed up the last of my things, and said farewell to Antonia. She and Liz were the only two adults in Pinecrest that I would miss. But Antonia had been a godsend, in terms of helping me get through my rookie year. I thanked her for the hundredth time.

- "Pay it forward, Chris." she said. "That's all you have to do. We're going to miss you - the kids and me."

- "I'll miss all of you, too."

The drive home felt strange. It was something I'd done dozens of times, but this particular trip was very different. For one thing, I was driving a cube van with most everything I owned in it. And for another ... Sarah was waiting for me.

Steve and Kim also helped me move in. There wasn't all that much, to tell the truth. Rookie teachers don't make enough money to splurge on fancy cars or fine furniture. Much of what I had was bargain-basement, or second-hand. A lot of it I gave away before moving home.

I had lived pretty frugally in Pinecrest. In the next few years, I could look forward to finally buying some decent stuff - especially with my girlfriend's advice. I know what I like, but Sarah had excellent taste.

After pizza and a few beers, Steve and Kim went on their way. Sarah and I christened the new apartment.

- "I plan to make love with you in every single room." she said. "Including that closet."

- "Tonight?" I said. "I don't know - I have a lot of unpacking to do tomorrow."

That earned me a punch on the arm.

And then the wildest sex I've ever had in a closet - empty or not.

***

I had two days to begin unpacking, and to make my apartment barely habitable before Steve's stag. Sarah was a big help, in many ways, but she also insisted that we christen three more spots: the kitchen, the bathroom, and - most exciting of all, the bookshelves.

It was still a marvel to me, at that point, that her sex drive was very nearly the equal of mine. Apparently, women hit their sexual peak around 30 - if the experts are to be believed. Sarah was obviously well off the bell curve.

The stag turned out to be a great success. A few of the guys were a little put off, at first, to have the women along. It put a damper on burps, farts, and crude jokes. It was also a clear indication that - as advertised - there weren't going to be any strippers or hookers.

On the plus side, there were eight attractive women matching us drink for drink. The ladies were also keen to explore the male psyche: what did we like, what turned us on, what were we looking for in a bride, or even in a one night stand ... Two of Steve's friends got lucky that night - and I'm not including myself.

I also discovered something amazing about Sarah. Truthfully, I already knew this, but it was fascinating to see it displayed.

She didn't need me.

I mean that in the most positive sense. I didn't have to hold her hand, or finish her sentences. I noticed it in the third pub we hit. Once inside the door, Sarah went right, while I went left. I was trying to make sure that I spoke to all of Kim's friends, and to all of Steve's buddies - especially the guys he worked with that I didn't know very well.

At the same time, Sarah was getting to know Steve's male friends, and Kim's girlfriends.

We crossed paths about fifteen minutes later, as we worked the room, in opposite directions.

- "Fancy meeting you here." she said. Then she grabbed my head, and planted a wet kiss on my lips.

- "Oh, geez." I said. "Please tell me that you're coming home with me."

- "I have nowhere else to be." she said. "That I'd rather be ..."

I know that it's unwise to compare your current girlfriend to your ex - or exes. I did it anyway.

Sarah resembled Nina, in terms of physique. She was considerably shorter, but she had the same dark hair, brown eyes, and full breasts. She was also kind, and considerate, as Nina was. But Sarah had Moe's confidence and independence.

Sarah could have a good time without me - and yet I was the lucky bastard she wanted to go home with.

When we finally boarded the bus, to take everyone back to Steve's apartment, Sarah sidled in next to me, and planted a wet kiss on my cheek.

- "You were so sweet." she said. "To Kim's friends. They were all talking about how wonderful you were."

- "Well, I might have put a crimp in your love life." I said. "All of Steve's friends wanted to know if you were single. I told them that you most definitely were not. Hope that's OK with you."

I got wet, sloppy kisses from Kim, and Steve. Both the bride and groom went to bed tired and drunk - but happy.

Sarah and I zipped two sleeping bags together, to create a double for ourselves. We were both inebriated. Maybe not quite 'Too Drunk to Fuck', as the Dead Kennedys might have put it - but close. Besides, there were a dozen other drunks scattered around Steve's apartment.

Two heavy snorers, one reveller with bad gas, and another in the bathroom loudly vomiting ... not exactly conducive to a romantic evening. Sarah and I just held each other, tangled up in our double sleeping bag.

The wedding was fairly traditional, to please Kim's family. Steve's parents wouldn't have cared if they were married in a hockey rink by an Estonian guru. But it didn't really matter. The bride and groom were so radiant, so plainly happy, that it made all of their guests feel wonderful.

I had Steve dressed, at the church on time, with the ring. He wasn't exactly nervous ... more like paralytic. He kept thanking everyone he met. Steve didn't settle down until Kim arrived. Then he was just awestruck.

Kim looked wonderful. The bridesmaids were in satiny blue dresses, with their hair done up, and far too much makeup. Except for Sarah. Well, she might have had too much lipstick, and enough eye makeup to make Alice Cooper jealous. When a group of women decide that their makeup has to match, the results can sometimes be a bit scary.

But it would have been a crime to put Sarah's beautiful long hair into a massive pile atop her head. It was curled, but spilled over her shoulders - as it should have. The dresses were loose, but whatever they were wearing underneath most certainly was not. All of the bridesmaids must have been wearing corsets.

In Sarah's case, that flattened her already flat stomach, accentuated her flaring hips, and pushed her already spectacular breasts together, and thrust them upwards. The overall effect was certainly eye-catching.

It didn't help that most of Kim's friends, including the maid of honour, were ... how shall I put this? A bit plain. Sarah stood out like a penguin in a crowd of pigeons.

I don't remember much of the church ceremony. I was just praying that it would go off without any major bloopers. My prayers were answered, and the ceremony was concluded without any serious glitches.

Steve and Kim were blessed with excellent weather - bright sunshine, without the sweltering heat - and we spent a relatively painless hour and a half taking the compulsory photographs at the botanical gardens.

- "You look incredible." I told Sarah.

- "Thanks. Too much makeup, though, I think. You look great." she said.

The reception was held in a downtown hotel, with maybe 120 people in attendance. The bar was open, and everyone seemed to be in a good mood.

It was a busy night, for me, playing the part of Master of Ceremonies. I did my best to keep the speeches short, and the embarrassment to a minimum. It was supposed to be a celebration - not a roast.

Kim's Dad was a bit long-winded, but I suppose it's forgivable in the bride's father. Steve thanked everyone for coming, and then invited both sets of parents to dance the second song with them.

Then he broke with tradition, and grabbed the microphone again.

- "Kim and I would like to dedicate this third song to the two people who helped to bring us together. We might not be here if it wasn't for these two. Sarah - Chris ... this one is for you."

The song they played was ... 'All I Want To Be Is By Your Side'.

I held the most beautiful girl in the room in my arms, and slow danced with her.

- "Who did you tell?" I asked.

- "I might have said something to Kim." she said, blushing.

The bride and groom joined us after a minute. Then they switched partners with us.

- "Thank you, Chris." said Kim. "For all you've done for us. And probably will do, in future."

- "You're one of my favourite people, Kim." I told her. "You make my best friend so happy."

We switched partners once more, and Steve danced the last few bars with me.

- "Can't you let me lead, for once?" he said. "It's my wedding day."

The party was a good one, if I do say so myself. I wanted Sarah, naked, in bed - but we were both conscientious. Steve and Kim were relying on us, so we took care of business.

I danced with her Mom - no hardship, there. Then I danced with all of the bridesmaids. The wine and beer flowed freely, but nobody got stupid.

We helped Kim and Steve make their escape. A few hours later, two of Sarah's more reliable cousins took over the task of shepherding their drunken relatives, and getting them safely to their rooms.

That let Sarah and me get safely to our room.

- "My feet are killing me!" she said.

I pointed at her tightly compressed boobs. "I don't how you were able to breathe in that thing."

- "Shallow breaths." she said. "But you could be nice and help me get out of it."

- "Nice? I've been wanting to get you out of that dress all day."

I unzipped her, to reveal a corset straight out of a French Maid fantasy.

"Wow."

- "I know." she said. "Looks great. Hurts like hell after a couple of hours. Help me?"

- "As you wish."

Sarah asked if we could skip the oral, and proceed directly to the main event.

- "I don't feel very ... fresh. Besides, I'd like to be asleep in fifteen minutes - but I want to make love first. Think you can manage?"

I did my best.

***

I worked my ass off for most of July - before our trip. I had to prepare for the classes I would be teaching in September, and I had an apartment to furnish. It would have been easier to spread that work over two months, but Sarah had her heart set on going to Europe, and so did I.

Sarah helped me find furniture for the apartment, and framed several of my favourite prints and posters. She managed to do this while leaving most of my days free, so that I could do schoolwork.

And in the evening, she would remind me to eat, or cook for me - yeah, she had learned a great deal from her mom.

But Sarah also had an imagination that was all her own. One night, she fed me, and then let me keep working, while she got cozy on my new couch, and read a book.

- "It's almost 9:00." she pointed out. "How much longer do you want to work?"

- "I'm sorry, Sarah." I said. "I lost track of time. Another half hour?"

- "Sounds good." she said.

I lost track of where she went, while I finished up. When I was done, she was no longer on the couch. I stretched, and cracked my knuckles.

- "Sarah?"

- "In here."

I followed her voice - into the bedroom.

Sarah was kneeling on my bed, wearing only a black corset and a thong.

- "You've been working so hard." she said. "I thought you deserved a treat."

***

On the principle of 'All work and no play makes Chris a dull boy', I let Sarah talk me into going out on weekends. I met a number of her friends, many of whom I really liked. One of them had a cottage, and we spent a memorable night there.

Memorable, because, I discovered that Sarah's friends thought as highly of her as I did. Every one of her girlfriends seemed to feel that they 'owed' her, because of something she had done for them. I was warned, several times, to be good to her - or else.

Memorable, too, because I got to see Sarah in a bikini.

It may sound odd - especially because I had seen Sarah in all of her naked glory. But a beautiful woman, partially clothed, is even more attractive - and more alluring - than she is stark naked. That's just my opinion.

When Steve and Kim came back from their honeymoon - a week in Cuba - we double dated with them. There was no pretense, no competition. Just four people who liked each other, and had a good time together.

Sarah's Mom was ecstatic that we were finally together. Her Dad was OK with me; I don't know if any guy would ever be 'good enough' for his daughter. Or maybe Steve was right - he would have been happier if Sarah had gone into a nunnery.

But his wife was thrilled for both of us. It was obvious enough that Sarah's mom loved her daughter, but she was also kinder to me than any of my own blood relatives. We went over for dinner several times, played cards, and took them out to a stage play at the theatre.

- "You're so nice to my parents." said Sarah. "I love that about you."

- "It's easy." I said. "I love your Mom. I want to name our first three children after her - even the boys."

- "You don't want children." she said. "But I get your point."

Sarah understood me. I wanted to be a damn good teacher. If my experience with Liz Amaral's daughters had taught me anything, it was that I could be an older brother, or an uncle, to my students. Whatever paternal instincts I had could easily find fulfilment through the connections I made with my students.

Sarah had a similar ethic. She worked for Big Brothers - Big Sisters, and volunteered with MSF (Medecins Sans Frontieres - Doctors Without Borders). My lover would probably never get rich, but she would be happy and fulfilled, and I could be proud of the work that she did.

There were a few awkward moments. Sarah was very willing to experiment. One night, she surprised me with a black leather ensemble. It was ... unusual. I wasn't turned on, and Sarah realized it right away. We had a good laugh about it, afterwards.

***

We landed in Frankfurt, at the very beginning of August. If I had expected Sarah to sit back and let me 'take care' of things, I was quickly disabused of that notion. She wanted to know how things worked, including German train schedules, restaurant menus, and our English-German phrasebook.

It was definitely not a case of me 'showing' her around. Sarah was a full partner in every decision. She threw herself into everything we did with complete enthousiasm. Each day we saw wondrous sights, and enjoyed each other's company.

Every morning, I woke up with a smile on my face.

- "I could get used to this." I said.

- "Staying in hotels?" she asked. "Or being second in line for the bathroom?"

- "Waking up next to you."

- "That's a good answer." she said.

Every night, she made love to me. Sarah could be romantic, tender and unhurried. She could also be passionate, and on more than one occasion, she did her level best to fuck my brains out.

At the end of our first week, she got her period. Her flow was unusually heavy, she told me. She wouldn't let me touch her 'down below'. But she wasn't about to let a single evening go by without us having sex. She treated me to a fabulous blowjob.

It wasn't a question of bringing me to orgasm as quickly as possible - Sarah made love to me, orally. She brought me to the brink several times, and pulled back, just so that she could more time licking and sucking my cock.

She paid special attention to my balls, taking each one into her mouth and rolling them around gently. It was exquisite, and agonizing, at the same time.

- "You're killing me here." I said.

- "Somebody wants to come?" she asked, smiling wickedly.

- "You know I do."

With that, she took as much of my length into her mouth as she could. I thought that I could feel the head of my cock tickling the back of her throat. That was enough to set me off, and I exploded in her mouth.

- "That was amazing." I told her, as we cuddled, afterwards.

She let me caress her upper body, and her ass. Sometime later, though, she squirmed against me.

- "Who's poking me in the butt?" she asked. "Is that you?"

I was erect again. "Sorry." I said, moving away.

- "Where are you going?" she said.

Sarah went down on me again. Then she got creative. She lay on the bed, with her head near the edge, and had me stand me on the floor in front of her. Our respective heights were perfect for this position: my dick was right at eye level for her. Sarah promptly engulfed me in her mouth again.

I couldn't help it. I started leaning forward, and then back, tightening my ass cheeks to slide my cock another half inch further into her mouth. Soon I was see-sawing back and forth - gently, and carefully.

Sarah took my cock out of her mouth.

- "You can do that a little ... deeper. I don't mind." she said. "Just don't go crazy."

She was inviting me to gently fuck her face. I can't think of too many offers more intoxicating than that. I came much quicker the second time. Sarah felt it coming, and reached up with one hand to grab hold of my ass, and pull me closer. I fired another load into her mouth, and she swallowed it all.

- "Mmm." she said. "Lucky boy. Two blowjobs in one night."

- "I'll get even." I told her.

- "I sure hope so."

The following night, Sarah was still a bit squeamish about her flow.

- "I'm still spotting." she said. "But how about if we try this?"

She stacked the pillows, and lay back against them. Then she invited me to sit astride her stomach. She took my erection into her mouth, just to get me good and wet. Then she invited me to fuck her tits.

- "I - I've never ... done anything like that." I said.

- "Good." she said. "I'm glad to be your first, then."

Wow.

***

We went to Cologne, and then down the Rhine, mostly on the east bank. Then we headed off to Heidelberg, which we both really liked. But our next stop became one of our favourites: Rothenburg ob der tauber.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,278 Followers
12