In a Far Far Away Place Pt. 02

Story Info
POV of the wife after an online stranger recognized her.
8.3k words
4.47
24.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like an involuntary movement as my finger pressed down on the send button. It may have been my husband's continuous encouragement, or my new found curiosity that drove me to send it. I was initially frozen with fear as the shadowy figure we just met on a dating site admitted to knowing us. I had no clue who he was, but he surely knew us. My husband's fetish on having other men flirt with me was chipping away at my moral restraint, but I wasn't planning on playing this erotic game so close to home. I had considered many times what it would be like having the comforts of another man, but my fears kept me placid until now.

The image of the man previously on my screen was buff and sculpted. He had to be someone far younger then myself, and very possibly someone my husband taught in school recently. This accidental confession included a catalog of my most explicit pictures that were now in the hands of a person that lived in our small town, and was now capable of doing untold damage to our reputations. The feelings of danger were mixing with my feeling of erotic intoxication. My thoughts went back and forth, but even as my husband was told to write him and beg for his discretion my need for clarification took over.

I went to the bathroom as he wrote an email to the shadowed figure, and ran the shower. As I showered he was to plead for his understanding, and to explain what had happened was only part of a married couple's erotic adventure. After undressing and turning on the shower I sat on a stool; I felt dizzy with the anxiety filling my mind. I thought to cry, but instead found myself reaching for my phone. I check my mail so often that it was the first thing I seen on my screen as I slide the unlocking bar. I still remembered his email address from earlier, and without deliberation it was the first thing I added to the new message I started. I wrote several opening sentences, and each time I deleted my pleas for discretion. My pleas started with me asking for him to delete my pictures, but then later attempts changed to him keeping them discrete for himself. I considered writing how I was mad that he didn't initially tell us where he lived, but then realized we were also lying about our home town's location.

As I sat trying to type words that would stick to the screen of my phone I began to day dream. The man my husband led me to bare all was everything I secretly denied myself. He was young, muscled, and very dangerous. I always wanted to protect my husband from the scrutiny of our guilty pleasures, but images of how I might be affecting him dominated my mind. I wanted this problem to all go away, but it was now out of my control. The appeal of this unknown figure being the beautifully dangerous man I was encouraged to fantasy about was growing in my mind.

The uncertainty of not knowing what he truly thought of me, and what he might do to our reputations was a heavy burden. I rejected dozens of suggestions that my husband made to create a relationship similar to this, but I never felt this fever before. The thoughts of him damaging our marriage, and how I might look desirable were battling figures of my conscience. It was then that my finger finally lowered onto the send button. I might have thought it was a mistake, but my urges to follow through on my growing fantasy might have taken over. I feared what encouraging contact would do, but I had to know what he was thinking. I forced myself to ask him, "Do you secretly still want to be with a married woman knowing it's me?"

The guilt and suspense of what I helped maintain sent a rushing of blood to my head, and my female parts. I should have had much more control after already climaxing twice, but the provoking thoughts of what I was doing drove my hand to touch myself. I read my email to him one last time before placing the phone down and stepping into the shower. I had one hand on the wall, and one leg up on the side of the tub. I removed the shower head and placed it so it was coursing towards my pleasure zones. The thoughts of him stroking himself to my pictures, and wanting me for himself pushed all other thoughts from my mind. I felt my breast as I let out a low moan originating from the feeling building between my legs. "What if he wants me," I whispered.

"BEEP"

My phone just received an email. I quickly returned the shower head to its position, and raced to get my phone. I placed one foot from the shower, and kept one hand holding onto the rod. My heart raced with anticipation on how he responded to my question, and I felt fear thinking that it might have been possible that my husband could hear the sounds of my solo activities with my incoming mail. I picked the phone up while dripping on the floor, and with a wet hand I navigated to my most recent message.

"Yes. It's no secret I want to be with you, and I like that your married. I want to see you," the letter wrote. I read the email several times, and each time wanting it to say more than it did.

As old fears disappeared, new fears arrived. "He does want me. What will he do if I turn him down," I gasped. I knew I was overtaken with urges only discussed in fantasy, but I could not stop myself. I wanted to know who he was, but feared leading him on while he was in possession of so many of my private pictures. I didn't want to meet him alone, but I had to see who he was. I quickly thought of a solution and wrote without a second thought.

"Come to my business tomorrow afternoon around 1pm. My husband will be there and all of the other workers will be gone for the afternoon. Please do not tell my husband I invited you, or that you're the guy that met us online. I would like to meet you safely with no pressure," I wrote. As I sent my second deceptive email I again felt nothing but the satisfaction of being desired. I stepped back into the shower, and this time I used my fingers to massage my aching loins. My thoughts returned to meeting this man, and my new found desirability. The safety of having my husband being there will protect me and my virtue, because I knew it was best not to tempt the fates. As I began to cum an imaginary body replaced my fingers, and it was my voice calling it forward. "Take me, oh please take me now," I whispered with each climaxing pulse.

I finished in the shower and dried off; I then went to the bedroom wrapped in a towel. My husband was already lying in bed waiting for me with his night light on, and his ipad in his hand. "I sent him the email requesting him to be respectful," he said with a reassuring tone.

I dropped my towel and slide into bed beside him, and then looked at this ipad screen. He had the email he had sent to the mysterious man on his screen. It asked for us all to be adults, and for him to honor our discretion. It was asking for him to delete the pictures sent, and for him to understand this was all part of a fantasy we liked to play. The email was in contrast to what I just wrote, and I feared how the two different messages would cause him to react.

Then my husband scrolled down his screen and revealed his response. I felt a tightening in my chest as I started to read his response. "Your secrets and fantasies are safe with me, and I hope you can trust me enough to play with those fantasies again. I will not contact you again unless you contact me first. I would like to keep Rachel's pictures, but they are for my eyes only," he wrote.

"It's done," my husband remarked. "All we can do is trust that this person enjoyed the show we gave him enough to keep things on the down low. I am sure he isn't interested in being the creep that confesses to lurking on dating sites anyway," he said with a laugh.

"Well you got part of your wish. There is a guy in our community that finally shares part of our intimacy, and I hope you still find it hot," I asked in a correcting tone.

"Kind of," he answered with a pause. "I like the idea of someone sharing in our play as long as it's still primarily about us, and so that it doesn't become public knowledge. I work in a school, and it would be a disaster having your pictures spread around," he said fading off.

His answer regarding the part about it being, "primarily about us" kept ringing in my ears. I already screwed up and contacted him alone. I encouraged him to meet us so that I alone would know who he was. I had the option to tell my husband what I did, but instead I sank into my pillow and waited to fall asleep.

The following day I was up and dressed before my husband even got out of bed. I knew I would see him this afternoon during his extended Friday afternoon lunch break. Alternatively I had a business to run that was three generations old, and required long hours and dedication.

I arrived at work and greeted the usual faces. We operated an agricultural feed store, and most of my employees were from a farming background. As I received each employee's morning greeting I looked them in the eye. For the first time I realized that most of my employees could have been the mysterious man. Their jobs were physical, and most of them were younger and fit. It was possible that it could have been anyone of them, but thankfully none of them looked at me any different than the day before.

I remained alert to any change in character among the people around me for rest of the morning, and made attempts to see if anyone was whispering or looking at me behind my back. The reality of not knowing who this person was in such a small community weighed heavy on me, but I couldn't help trying to transpose the body I seen the night before on several of my employees. I eventually concluded that it wasn't likely it was any of them, but I smirked when I reprimanded myself for not previously noticing how attractive my employees were.

The morning flew by quickly with the rush of clients trying to get served before our Friday operating hours ended. We always shut down early on Friday afternoons leaving only me to close the administration part of the business. As the last of our employees were leaving work I requested that he leave the door open because I was expecting my husband to drop in for a late lunch. I also secretly wanted the door left open for a possible guest.

It wasn't later than 12:30, and I was alone in my office and organizing my desk. I was preparing the paper work for coming orders, and accounts needing servicing when the phone rang. I answered the phone with our typical business greeting and waited for a response.

"Hey honey, I can't make it to lunch with you today. I am judge in the science fair, and I'll be busy all afternoon," he said and then pausing.

It was my husband and his news was not part of my plan. "Today, why today," I shot back. "I don't have a lunch with me, and you always come on Friday," I pleaded.

"Sorry dear I can't make it today, but I'll make it up to you with dinner tonight," he said possibly confused at my earlier urgent tones.

I realized that he had a job to do, and it was futile to push for him to meet me at work without sounding even more suspicious. My thoughts were so focused between him not coming into the office, and the possible chance of the unknown man arriving I didn't hear the chimes on the front door ring as it opened. As the door closed and they again chimed I realized someone just entered the store. I answered from my office in a loud voice, "We are closed." My husband heard me call out, and hung up as customary when I am busy with a client. I looked at the clock carefully this time and seen that it was only 12:20, and felt relieved that it was likely to early for the stranger to appear.

I stood from my desk and went into the small store front to meet the visitor. It was Sam; he was an occasional employee and good friend of my younger brother. He was standing with his back to the door, and looked like he might have been thinking of turning around and leaving. "Hey Sam, we don't have anything extra at the moment, but can I still count on you this summer to help out as usual," I said relieved it wasn't a stranger.

"That's too bad I was looking for something extra to keep me busy, and yes please count me in this summer," he answered.

"So what have you been up to this year with your girlfriend and my brother gone to college," I asked while scheming. If I keep him in the store with me I won't be alone if the stranger arrives. I knew Sam for years, and his relationship with my brother makes him almost family.

He was always shy around me and only after my invitation for conversation did he step farther from the door and answer, "It's been a boring year actually, and I am no longer with my now ex-girlfriend. I can't wait to leave for college, but until then I guess I am a single guy." Then he looked around and then paused, "Is everyone gone home already?"

"Yes, you know the Friday schedule around here. It's just me around for the afternoon before I close up," I answered while immediately rethinking my response. "How do you feel about doing a favor before you go? I'll pay you cash if you help me complete some needed filing," I pleaded.

He smiled at his fortune and answered, "Sure!"

I left the door unlocked because I didn't want to offend the stranger if he arrived, and I still wanted to see who he was. I was also relieved that I now had the company of a familiar face with me, although I was now stuck with the problem of actually finding something for him to file. My office was already as organized as I wanted it, and I really had nothing for him to do.

He removed his coat and placed it on the front counter. He then moved towards my office, but then gestured that he would be with me in a minute as he stepped into the bathroom. Again I followed my first instincts and resumed my plan to keep my guardian with me, but busy. After seeing him disappear into the bathroom I quickly entered my office and opened several tall filling cabinets. I reached inside and lifted the stacks of folders and placed them on the floor in as many small carefully placed piles as I could. In less than two minutes I managed to totally put all my files into disarray.

I only had time to take a seat in my chair before he stepped into the door way of my office. He looked in with wide eyed disbelief. "Oh my god Rachel, this is the worst shape I ever seen your office," he said touching a small stack of files with his foot.

With clenched teeth I only shrugged and smiled back at him. We then continued to sort the mess I just created. Time flew by as we reorganized the folders, and placed them back in the cabinets. I kept a close eye on the time, and one ear always focused on the door. We barely spoke as we worked, which was odd for even Sam with his mild case of shyness. I was distracted in either case with my inner thoughts and visions of who might next walk through the door.

It wasn't long before it was 1pm and I still hadn't had any additional visitors. As the time kept ticking, and the files kept finding their original positions in the cabinet I was getting anxious. After asking Sam what time it was he replied that it was after 1pm. I then asked him for the exact time, and he told me it was 1:14pm. I told the man to arrive around 1pm, but that approximate time was disappearing. I was now starting to feel a bit infatuated with the idea of him arriving, and only an image of his face could put an end to my curiosity. "Could it be that he changed his mind about meeting me," I thought to myself with a growing feeling of rejection.

I sat down and let Sam work alone at the remaining files. I pulled my cell phone from my desk drawer and searched my email folders for unread mail. "He never replied," I thought as I seen my empty inbox. I never considered that he never actually agreed to meet me at my office today. I felt foolish thinking that I could assume whoever he was would drop everything and meet me the following day at my whim. I forced the images of him with women half my age out of my mind, and read his last message to me that asked for us to meet. I kept a careful eye to keep my phone concealed so that my screen was for me alone.

I should of felt relieved that I never had to meet this stranger today without my husband, but still had the aching need to know who he was. With my back to the wall, and my phone cradled in my hand I started to type. "I am here in the office, and you didn't come to see me," I wrote. I then deleted what I wrote thinking it would make me sound to desperate. I could feel my face becoming flushed, and I couldn't do anything with my phone in my hand that didn't make me feel like I looked guilty.

I told Sam that I would be right back, and left the room for the privacy of the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and returned to the keys on my phone. With a large pause between beginning to end I wrote the following, "Will I be seeing you today...I'll be alone between 2pm and 4pm." I quickly sent the message before I could reconsider. I had to know if he would answer.

I waited and it wasn't long before my phone rang with incoming mail. "I am busy working at the moment lol, but I am sure I could be encouraged to do something else," it wrote.

I was already deep over my head with this person, and now he was playing hard to get. It had me frustrated, but wanting resolution more than ever. "Fuck it," I murmured to myself. I dropped the straps of my dress over my shoulders and let my apprehension drop with the garment. I was now standing in the locked bathroom wearing only my favorite lingerie set. I smiled looking into the mirror; I always liked how this bra and thong set looked on my figure, and I knew it was no mistake that I wore it today. I fixed my hair with a wave of my hand, and raised my phone to take a selfie in the mirror. I took several pictures, but later found that the best picture was me looking over my shoulder while showing my cheeky thong. I never planned to go this far to know who this person was, but sending him erotic selfie wouldn't deter me now.

As I attached the picture to another message I thought of how I should attempt to playfully seduce him into telling me who he was. If I really wanted him to reveal himself I had to grab his attention. With a teasing statement I wrote, "You will never see this in person if you don't come to say hello." I then sent the message and waited.

The picture sent was the first of its kind. I never sent an erotic selfie to a man other than my husband before. I loved this dangerous game I was creating with this local stranger, and the fear of rejection was becoming its only adversary. I was already over my head and reasoned to myself that it would be safest at this point if I actually found out who he was. I was still standing in front of the mirror wearing nothing but my lingerie when it occurred to me that my desire to meet this man had started to turn me on. I didn't know what would happen if he arrived and looked as dreamy as I envisioned, but the fantasy of what I wanted was intoxicating.

I removed my bra and thong, and placed them on the back of the toilet. I returned to standing in front of the mirror with phone in hand. Again I took several pictures of me, but this time naked. The first pictures were of me posing like before, but after a dozen pictures I started taking a few with my other hand pleasuring myself. My sex drive was now on fire in a very inappropriate place, and I was enthralled with giving in to my exhibition to this man. I tried not to want the things I imagined could happen if he arrived, but only the plopping sound coming from behind me could return me to my senses.

I turned and looked back towards the toilet. Both my bra and thong feel from there resting places and slide into the toilet. "Fuck", I whispered. This turn of events instantly killed my mood and any chance of wanting to finish what I started. I looked back at my phone and seen that I still hadn't had a response and gave up. "If he arrives so be it, and if this adds to the humiliation started last night then I only have my husband to blame for putting these thoughts in my head," I thought.