In a Trance Ch. 02

Story Info
He controlled her, but she never remembered.
4.8k words
4.35
59k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers

At the end of the last chapter, Morgan instructed the pretty young woman to hold out her hand. Carla was in a deep hypnotic trance, and felt the cool gel as Morgan squeezed a large dollop of KY TOUCH MASSAGE 2-in-1 Warming Lotion onto her finger tips.

"You don't want a sunburn on your private parts," he told the inhibited young woman.

Carla's hand went between her legs, as she started to work the cream first into her pubic hair, and then into the fold of her pussy.

"Oh, this is very nice," Carla murmured. "I've never felt anything like this before."

"I think you also need some on your chest. The sun is very hot, and your tiny pink nipples are VERY sensitive," Morgan said.

They were in Morgan's office on the campus of a college somewhere in Ohio, but in Carla's mind, she was alone on a secluded beach on a tropical island resort.

Carla worked some of the magic cream onto her nipple.

"Mmmmmm,"

"And some more between your legs."

"It's so warm, so nice ..." as Carla caressed her pussy with more insistence. The innocent Carla had never masturbated before. Her mother had always told her it was a dirty, nasty habit. So the pleasurable sensations were all so new. She stared to squirm, and then to squeeze her legs together. By luck, Carla found her clitoris. It only took a few touches to push her over the edge.

"Oh, my G-d. I can't stop! Ahhhhhhh."

Carla had her first orgasm ever. It was like a revelation sent from heaven.

When she finally stopped trembling, Morgan told his pretty hypnotic subject that evening was approaching, that it was starting to get cool, that she was starting to shiver. She squeezed her legs together and crossed her arms over her spectacular 34-C chest. Her nipples were hard again, this time from cold rather than arousal.

"Time to put on your bikini, Carla," the hypnotist told her. "And then put on your beach cover-ups."

Morgan watched as she dressed, first her bra and panties, the imaginary bikini, followed by her skirt and blouse, the equally imaginary cover-ups. He gave her one more command before waking his subject from the trance.

"Carla, I want you to forget, or dis-remember, everything that happened here today. Now I'm going to count from 1 to 5, and with each number you'll become more and more awake. One - you're starting to come up ...two – you're beginning to stretch ... three - there's a big smile on your face ... four – you're beginning to open your eyes ... five – you're wide awake." As he said the number 5, Carla awoke from the trance.

"How do you feel, Carla?"

"Fine. A little bit strange, but fine. My body feels different. I feel different."

"I think we made real progress today," Morgan told her. "And I want to see you again tomorrow evening, same time, to continue your therapy."

"Yes, Sir."

"And I want you to have this," Morgan said as he handed the pretty young woman the bottle of KY TOUCH MASSAGE 2-in-1 Warming Lotion. It's for your therapy and you'll know exactly what to do with it. I'll see you again tomorrow evening, promptly at 6:00 p.m. And you know I don't tolerate tardiness."

"Yes, Sir. I'll be on time. And thank you, Professor Morgan. I feel very comfortable, knowing that I'm in your capable hands." If she only knew the truth of that statement.

Carla Summers returned promptly at six o'clock the next evening. The young woman was radiant. Her pale skin seemed to glow. The transformation was remarkable.

"How did your evening go, Carla?"

"It was strange, unusual."

"Tell me about it, Carla."

"I'm not sure I can. It's too embarrassing, what I did.

"Would you feel more comfortable if I hypnotize you, and then you can tell me everything."

"Please, Professor Morgan. I think that would be better."

Morgan said the words "shoe-book-elephant," as he touched Carla on the right shoulder. She immediately fell into a deep trance.

"Now, Carla, you were about to tell me of your unusual evening."

"I went right home after our therapy session. I was feeling very calm, very relax, very tranquil."

"Were you at all sleepy," Morgan asked.

"No. In fact I was very wide awake, very energized."

"Did anything unusual happen over dinner?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary happened. But I did have a glass of wine with my meal. I'm not much of a drinker, and I don't ever drink alone."

"And after dinner, what happened?"

"That's when it started getting strange. I had the incredible urge to find my old bikini swim suit, the one I wore when I was a teenager."

"Why was that unusual?"

"Because now I always wear a one piece tank suit, in dark navy blue, to minimize the size of my breasts. That old bikini, when I finally found it, was so tiny."

"Did you try it on?"

"It fit me before my figure filled out, but now it barely covers my breasts, and you can see most of my bottom. But I felt strange, almost sexy, when I put it on."

"And where is that swim suit now, the tiny bikini that barley covers your breasts and bottom?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Carla, you KNOW you have to TELL ME and SHOW ME everything."

"I'm wearing in now, under my clothing, in place of my bra and panties. But I don't know why." There was a long pause. The pretty young woman was clearly embarrassed by her confession.

"Go on, Carla."

"I brought it to work, and when everybody left the office at 5:00 p.m., I went into the ladies' room and changed into the bikini. But for the life of me, I don't understand why."

"Do you want to show me what you look like in your tiny little bikini?"

"It's so small. It barely covers ... covers ... covers my breasts and bottom."

"You mean your tits and ass?"

"I can't say those words," Carla protested.

"Say them," Morgan commended.

"My tits and ass. I feel like such a whore saying those words."

"Now show me. Show me your tits and ass."

."Please, don't make me show you."

"Carla, I want you to relax and go deeper asleep. I'm going to count from 8 to 1, and with each number you'll go down, deeper, deeper than before."

Morgan counted from eight to one, gradually deepening the trance state.

"Carla, your body is very beautiful," the hypnotist told her. "There's no reason to be ashamed of it. Just imagine that you're on the secluded beach, by yourself, just like yesterday."

"I liked yesterday. It felt so, so nice ..."

"Then take off your beach wraps and show me your pretty little bikini."

"I'll mess up my hair."

"You're on the beach, Carla. You can comb your hair before you go back to the hotel."

Carla stood up and pulled the shell blouse over her head. Normally, Carla wore a 34-C bra, and the little yellow bikini top didn't cover much more than her pretty pink nipples.

"Now your skirt wrap."

The pretty young blonde unzipped the back of her skirt and stepped out of it. The bikini bottom wasn't much more then two small yellow triangles, held together with bows on the sides. Carla took a deep breath and her breasts almost jumped out of the bikini top.

"Now, Carla, tell me what happened next last night. You imagined you were back on the beach."

"I had another glass of wine. And for some strange reason, imagined that I was on a beach somewhere. I put a large beach towel on the top of our queen size bed, and imagined that I was getting some sun."

"In your imagination, was anyone else with you on the beach?"

"No, the beach was deserted. But I wished you were there with me, to enjoy the sun."

That's progress, Morgan thought to himself.

"So now you're on a deserted beach, on a tropical island. Did you do anything unusual?

"Do I have to tell you? It's not like me what happened next."

"Yes, Carla, you have to tell me. You have to tell me everything. You have to OBEY my every command."

Carla began her recitation. "First I looked around on the beach, to make sure nobody was there. Then I took off my swim suit, and imagined I was rubbing myself with sun tan lotion.

"Show me how you did that."

Carla went through the motions, taking off first her bikini top, then the tiny bottom. She went though the motions, rubbing her arms and legs.

"Then I applied the special lotion you gave me, to you know, my private parts. It felt so warm and nice."

"You put the lotion on your cunt?"

Carla hesitated. She looked down and blushed. Finally she said "Yes."

"Then tell me."

"I can't say that word."

"Carla, I command you. You must OBEY."

Carla whispered the word "cunt" very softly, "I put the lotion on my hairy cunt."

"And what were you thinking about when you were doing this?"

Again Carla hesitated. She blushed again. "You, Professor Morgan. I was thinking how nice it would be if you were there, on the beach with me. If you were rubbing the special lotion on my ... on my privates ... on my cunt."

"Like this, Carla?"

Morgan squeezed a dollop of the KY TOUCH MASSAGE 2-in-1 Warming Lotion onto his finger tips.

"Open your legs, Carla," Morgan ordered.

He knelt down in front of the pretty blonde and looked directly into her cunt. She had already started to moisten up, and soon he would have her pussy sopping like a lake. Morgan applied some of the lotion to her outer labia, painting both sides from top to bottom. The young blonde moaned in pleasure. The rest he applied directly to the hood of her clitoris.

"That's so nice," Carla murmured. "So nice," as Morgan slowly moved his finger tips over the hood of her clit. "Please don't ever stop," Carla whispered.

Morgan teased her pussy for a while, listening to Carla moan in pleasure. Finally, he pushed back the hood of her clitoris with two fingers. With his other hand, he touched the little shiny pearl as lightly as possible.

"Ahhhhhh! That's incredible. I had no idea."

"And this?" Morgan asked before he leaned forward to use the tip of his tongue on her clit.

"Oh, my G-d, don't ever stop. Please don't ever stop."

Morgan pulled the young woman forward in the chair so that he could squeeze her ass as he kissed her pussy. As he licked and kissed her pussy, he slowly teased the pucker of her asshole. Then he put another dollop of the KY on his finger tips, and proceeded to rim her butt hole. He worked his finger tip into her ass a fraction of an inch as he continued to tongue her clit.

"Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Dear G-d, sweet Jesus. Ahhhhhhhh!"

Carla fought to close her legs, but Morgan wouldn't let her. She started to tremble, and Morgan could feel the tension in her thighs and she strained to close her legs.

"You're killing. Please, dear G-d, you're killing me. I'm cumming! You're killing me! Ahhhhhhh!"

Morgan held her legs open, sucking and biting her clitoris. Carla grabbed his head, mashing his face against her cunt, moaning and whimpering, telling him over and over how much she loved him.

There wasn't much more to do after that. He gave her a few minutes to recover from the shattering orgasm. He suggested that evening was approaching, that it was starting to cool down, that it was time to get dressed and go back to her hotel. Again, he told her she could forget or dis-remember everything that had happened. When she was dressed and sitting properly in the chair, Morgan brought her out of the trance.

"How do you feel, Carla?"

"Very sleepy. I just want to go home and go to bed."

"Then drive very very carefully."

"Yes, Sir."

Morgan went on to tell his pretty subject that he had a faculty meeting the next evening, so he wouldn't be able to see her at six o'clock for their next therapy session.

Carla was clearly disappointed. "Could you come to my house when your meeting is over?" Carla asked. "My husband is still out of town, and I have nothing planned for tomorrow evening," Carla went on to explain.

"I think I could, perhaps sometime around eight?" Morgan was sitting behind his desk, so his pretty hypnotic subject couldn't see his giant hard-on.

"I'll be waiting," Carla said. "Please don't disappoint me."

How could he disappoint her? The thought of Carla naked, sucking his cock or getting it in that tight virgin ass of hers, was enough to keep him on cloud nine for the next 24 hours.

The Psychology Department began promptly at 5:30 and Morgan was distracted from the very beginning, thinking more of Carla and all the things he intended to do her once she was in a trance state, rather than the grant proposal that he was presenting.

The meeting seemed to go on for hours, and was finally over at 7:45. Morgan collected his papers, loaded his brief case, and walked to his car. It took him ten minutes to drive to Carla's house, and he parked half a block away, turned off the engine, and waited. Twenty minutes later, he started the engine of his car, and drove the final half block to Carla's house. He parked at the curb, and walked to her front door.

Morgan was sure Carla was waiting anxiously, peeking from behind the curtains, because the door opened before he had a chance to knock.

"Professor Morgan, are you OK? I was starting to worry that you wouldn't be able to come."

"I wouldn't disappoint you in not cumming this evening," Morgan reassured her, as he turned her around and walked her away from the front door. "Where would you be most comfortable for your therapy session?"

"Professor Morgan, I have to tell you, I did the strangest thing when I came home from work this evening. And I don't understand why."

"Please tell me about it, Carla."

"It's hard to explain, so let me show you."

Carla led Morgan to the family room.

"I lugged all this stuff in from the patio. I know it's still a little bit chilly this time of the year in Ohio, especially in the evening, but I have no idea why I did this."

Morgan surveyed the room in wonder. The center of the room was set up with pool chairs, a chaise lounge, and a beach umbrella on a large air mattress. Carla had covered the mattress with beach towels and the bottle of KY was displayed prominently.

"Your own little Club Med," Morgan joked.

"It's not funny," Carla protested. "And I had the greatest urge to put on that skimpy little bikini before you arrived."

"Well, did you, give into your urge?"

"No, not really. I did something different." Carla blushed as she finished this statement.

"Then let's get started with your therapy. Please sit down."

Morgan went through the "shoe-book-elephant" routine as he tapped Carla on the right shoulder. She immediately went into a deep trance.

"Now Carla, tell me, what did you do if you didn't put on the bikini?"

"I took off my underwear and my bra, and then put back my blouse and skirt."

"And how did your feel with any underwear?"

Carla hesitated for a moment. "Do I really have to tell you?"

"You know you do. It's part of your therapy. You HAVE TO OBEY my every command."

"I felt sexy, and dirty, and free. And I did it for you, Professor Morgan."

"For me?"

"Yes, for you, Professor, because you're helping me to be uninhibited ..." Carla didn't know what else to say.

"Carla, since you set up this room to look like a Club Med beach. I want you to imagine that you are on that beach, in a warm tropical setting. You can hear the waves gently breaking on the sand, the air is warm and the sky is clear and a beautiful shade of blue. You're totally alone on this beautiful beach."

"Can I take off my clothes and work on my sun tan?"

"Of course you can, Carla. Of course you can."

Carla quickly shed her blouse and skirt. She sat facing Morgan in one of the cabana chair, with her legs tightly crossed.

"I did something else, when I came home last night." Carla blushed again.

"What was that, Carla?"

"On the beach, I noticed that some of the women, the women without bikinis, had shaved or trimmed their ... pubic hair. I could never shave, you know, down there, but I just had the greatest urge to trim my hair so it wouldn't be so bushy. I used my husband's old beard trimmer, at the closest setting."

"Do you want to show me?"

Carla opened her legs slowly, and then spread them wide apart. Her naturally blonde pussy hair was trimmed to a very short blonde stubble.

"That's very brave of you, very daring," Morgan praised his pretty subject. . "It's very hot on this beach, Carla," Morgan went on. "The sun reflects off the sand and can give you a wicked burn. I think you need some lotion on your breasts and private parts."

"Don't be such a prude, Professor Morgan. You really mean on my tits and cunt."

"Yes, I think I do." This was the new Carla, and she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning.

Morgan retrieved the bottle of KY TOUCH MASSAGE 2-in-1 Warming Lotion and squeezed a large dollop onto her finger tips. He watched in amazement as she rubbed her already hard, beautiful pink nipples, and then the inner folds of her pussy.

"This is so, so nice. I've got to get another bottle when this one runs out." Carla went on, "Last night I dreamed that you were with me on the Club Med resort. We were on the secluded part of the beach, and we were both naked. Isn't that strange?"

"Not really, Carla. Dreams are a window to our subconscious. They sometimes reflect our secret desires," Morgan told her in a very serious voice. "What were we doing, Carla?"

"We were both naked, and we were kissing."

"Do you want me to take off my clothes, so you can show me exactly what happened in your dream?"

"Yes, please, Professor Morgan."

Morgan quickly took off all this clothing. He already had an erection.

"You're bigger than my husband," Carla giggled, "You know, down there," as she pointed to his cock. Then she said giggled again.

"I think we'd be more comfortable on the mattress," Morgan suggested.

Once they were on the mattress, Morgan proceeded to kiss his subject on the mouth.

"Did I kiss you like this," he asked.

"Yes, only with more tongue, and then your kissed my breasts."

"Like this?"

"Oh, my, yes."

"And then what happened, in your dream?"

"You kissed my pussy. And I felt like you had done that before."

"And then?"

"Then you asked me to kiss your penis, to take it in my mouth and suck it. I couldn't and you were mad at me."

"How did the dream end?"

"I woke up in a sweat. I was touching my private ... in mean my pussy ... my cunt. I felt so dirty, so guilty. I'm so confused."

"What makes you confused?"

"In my dream, I wanted you to force me to kiss your penis, to make me suck you cock, to make me be your slutty girlfriend."

Morgan got up on his knees, and moved closer to Carla's face. His penis looked huge.

"Do I have to, you know, kiss it?"

"It will be easier at first if you pretend you're licking a candy cane. Imagine you're a little girl licking a nice thick candy cane."

Carla smiled at the hypnotist as she leaned over and stuck out her tongue. She licked the shaft of Morgan's cock, over and over. What she lacked in expertise, she made up for in enthusiasm.

"Now take the tip of my cock into your mouth. Just the tip."

"Just the tip?"

"For now."

Carla used her tongue of the tip of his penis, and it wasn't as bad as she though, so she started moving her head up and down on Morgan's thick cock.

"I'm going to guide your head, so you know how to please me? Is that alright, Carla. In your dream, I forced you to suck my cock."

"Please Sir, don't hurt me. I want to make you happy, but please don't hurt me."

"I would never hurt you," Morgan said.

He grasped Carla by the hair, two hands full, and guided her head up and down on his shaft. Faster and faster he moved her pretty face. It only took a few more minutes.

"Do you know what's going to happen?"

Carla nodded her head. Her mouth was stuffed with Morgan's cock, and she knew it wasn't polite to talk with her mouth full.

"And you have to swallow. Can you do this, to make me very happy?"

Again the pretty blonde nodded her head, and not a moment too soon.

Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers
12