In a World Ch. 02

Story Info
Our naive cock hungry scientist is back.
800 words
3.6
4.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO - FILLED TO THE BRIM

*

We're back! I was so happy to see so many favorites and a comment or two on the last chapter. I hope this one will interest you all as well as the last!

*****

The woman, now clothed in a tattered night dress huffed as she pulled herself up to her feet. Tears still stained her dirty cheeks, but her eyes seemed to have dried quickly. "Our research... In order to survive the next solar storm, we needed to find a perfect specimen.."

The man chuckled, watching her closely now, his mind still wandering to the thought of her bare body and perfect curves. He'd only seen women like her in tattered magazines, the titles half ripped off. 'Play', he recalled, had many women who's bodies were too thin for his liking and the merchant's whores where too ill and nearly starved. A hand went to his head, running along the little bit of stubble he had there. "So, what? You were a scientist before the war?"

She nodded, pale little hands still pulling at the hem of the dress. Her throat bobbed as she swallowed, eyes trying to tear the layers off the stranger. "I was there during the war.. A bunker, I think.. We kept our research going until the generators failed. We never found him.."

Another laugh and he just shook his head at her, "You seem naive.. Not smart like the scientists that were here before."

She frowned at him, arms crossing in front of her chest. "Third generation.. We didn't have enough resources to keep together in the bunker."

"Do you have a name?"

"Do you?" She finally moved across the room to sit in front of him, the table still holding the clothes she refused to put on before.

"Bradley.. At least that is what my mother called me, she found it in an old book.." Bradley looked at her again, head tilted as if he was questioning her motives for getting closer.

"Anne.. It was on my lab coat."

"The one you left in the market?"

"Yes..."

They talked like that for hours, answering each others questions about life in the scientist bunker and life on top of the earth. Bradley laughed at Anne's naive questions about the men and even some about himself. Soon the poor woman fell asleep at the table, arms crossed in front of her and head buried between them.

Bradley stood, moving the chair silently as to not wake her and picked her up in his arms. Her ass was firm in his grasp, making his cock throb in excitement. Still, he carried her to the makeshift bed in the back of the war torn shack and laid her out. Her large breasts seemed to bounce and she'd let out a peaceful moan as she rolled onto her stomach. He stood and watched her sleep, her chest heaving with every breath and his cock twitching at the thought of his calloused hands sliding underneath the ragged dress he'd made her wear, fingers penetrating her tight cunt.

A deep sigh and he left her sleeping, making his way back into the makeshift living area of his home. Bradley slowly stripped off his leather vest and his cotton undershirt, his chest covered in thick black hair. Undoing his belt, he hung it on the back of the chair before sliding off the poorly sewn pants he also wore. His cock sprung free, bouncing for a moment in the still air.

Settling down in the chair, his hand slipped around the base of his cock, stroking it slowly. He tried to keep his moans and grunts to a minimum as to not wake Anne, but his mind was racing at the thought of her large breasts enveloping his thick cock between them. "Fuck," he moaned, not hearing the floor creak as she walked into the doorway.

Anne's eyes widened, her pussy quivering at the sight of Bradley's naked body and hard thick cock. Was he the one she'd been searching for? A hand went up to her mouth, stifling a sharp gasp.

Still he heard her, both hands covering his throbbing cock as if to hide the monster from her. "I thought you were.. Sleeping.."

Eyes still wide she walked closer to him, her own juices slowly dripping down her thigh, making the night gown wet. "I heard a noise.. May I see?"

His brows furrowed and he reluctantly let go of his cock, letting it hit his stomach with a soft 'plop'. Anne knelt down in front of him, taking it in her petite hands, her face going red again. The only thought going through Bradley's mind was her thick lips wrapped around his shaft, his thick cock throbbing in her throat.