In Ancient Alexandria Ch. 03

Story Info
Diversions and games.
2.6k words
4.54
31.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers

Reading scrolls

As the servants leave bearing away the empty plates after my noon meal, I see Bee standing by the door. I call her in and we walk into the punishment chamber.

"Bee, how many days have you been coming to this room?"

"My lord, today is the eighth day."

"What is the first thing we have done each of those days?"

"My lord, you direct me to bend across that stool. Then you oil your finger and work it into my anus. When you feel that I am ready, you place an ivory plug in my ass."

"Very good, Bee. We are going to do something different today. You are going to plug yourself. I never get to watch your face while I am tending to your ass. It will be an enjoyable change for me.

"You will find the jar of olive oil and the plug there on the floor. Lay down over the stool. Get a good coating of oil on your finger. Now, take a deep breath and keep breathing. At first, barely touch the tip of your finger to your anus. Let it linger there a moment and then slide it just inside. Take your time. Relax. When you feel ready, slide it deeper and then withdraw it slowly. Oh, Bee, you could not imagine how your face moves around while you are playing with your ass. Your eyebrows are going up and down. Your pretty little mouth gets all twisted to the side. Keep breathing. Slow down. Let your anus relax as your finger goes in and out."

The slave girl continues to massage her own ass as I watch. Soon, I direct her to use two fingers. I can see beads of sweat starting to form on her brow as she works. She is breathing slowly and deeply. I can hear a faint moan as she drops her head.

"I believe you are ready for the plug now. Be gentle with yourself, Bee."

Her hand is trembling as she picks up the plug and dips it into the oil. I command her to look at me while she penetrates herself. Her eyes are bright with passion as she thrusts the plug part way into her ass and then withdraws it. After she has done that several times, I tell her to finish her job. She takes a deep breath and pushes the plug in until her anus tightens on the plug's narrow neck.

"That was a most interesting display, Bee.

"I am afraid I have set myself a boring task for today, but you are going to entertain me while I work. Come over here to the couch. The scrolls on this table are the texts of some speeches that were given in the senate recently. My friends in Rome have told me I should read them, but I find that very tedious.

"Kneel down here on the floor while I remove my tunic and settle on the couch. I shall tell you what I want you to do. While I read, you are going to use your talented mouth and soft hands to pleasure my cock. I shall position my leg here so you can easily play with my testicles. I should not have to tell you to be gentle now. Your job is to keep my phallus hard without taking me into a climax. I heard the bell of the water clock just a moment ago. If you manage to keep my cock happy until that bell rings again, I shall be very pleased with you. Set that cup of water on the floor, you may need to take a sip now and then. Are you ready, little Bee? Let us begin."

The naked girl leans forward and softly kisses the head of my cock as I pick up the first scroll and start to read. The fingers of her right hand encircle my phallus and she milks me as my cock grows fatter and harder. Soon, her tongue darts out to lick all around my cock. She has sucked me often enough that she knows exactly what I like. As I try to concentrate on the written words, I feel her lightly caressing my scrotum. Her head moves closer as she draws me into her mouth. Bee's lips slide all the way down my cock. She slowly pulls back until only my cock's head is inside her mouth. Her tongue is doing a dance as her hand continues to stroke my phallus. I have to think only of the scroll now. It would be very pleasant to simply take her hair in my hand and fuck her mouth until I climaxed. That is not what I have planned.

As I set the first scroll aside, I see Bee lean back for a moment and take a drink of water. I pick up another scroll as I feel her warm mouth capture my cock again. I lose track of time as the words swim on the page. She is keeping me right on a knife's edge of stimulation. Any more sensation and I would be filling her mouth with my seed. Eventually, from across the chamber, I hear the tiny bell of the water clock.

"Bee, the time is up. You were marvelous. I have never known a more skillful cock sucker. I shall give you two rewards. Your first reward is bringing me to a climax. After that, I will give you the second reward."

Bee takes one finger and touches a point just behind my scrotum. As she applies pressure, she begins to bob her head up and down, each time swallowing my entire cock to its root and then tickling my cock head with her lips as she pulls back. Very soon, I put one hand on the back of her head, push my cock into her throat and spray my seed into her. She gulps loudly once. And then again. My hand releases her as she lets my phallus slip from her mouth. As she moves back, she plants a tender kiss on my cock's head. I fall back flat onto the couch and let myself start breathing normally again. Soon, I sit up.

"Very good, Bee. How do you feel? Are you ready for your next reward?"

"My lord, I thank you for the gift of your seed. I adore and worship your phallus. I am ready for whatever you have in mind for me."

"Little Bee, I hope you are ready. Stand up now. Sit down on the edge of that table. Push those scrolls away. I will not be giving them any more attention for a while. Now, lay back. That is good. Take your hands and hold your knees up in the air. Keep them wide apart. I have been smelling the wonderful scent of your pussy since you started sucking my cock. Now I am thirsty and want to drink you down. Stay still now."

I hear the girl gasp as I lean in and use the tip of my tongue to lick up and down her yoni. I explore the top edge of her pussy and find the tiny button that is the seat of her pleasure. While tickling that nub with my tongue, I penetrate her with a finger. Her pussy is soaking wet. I dip down and push my tongue as far into her as I can reach. Bee's back arches and her legs tremble.

"Do not get too excited so quickly, girl. I have much to do here. This is very pleasant and I plan to take my time."

I play the girl like a flute, taking her to the point of climax and then backing off several times. Finally, I plunge ahead to finish her. She becomes so overwrought that she wraps her thighs around my head and crushes my face into her pussy. She screams as I take her over the edge. Soon, her legs relax and cradle my head as I gently lick her. Suddenly, she realizes that she got out of position. Her hands seize her legs and quickly pull them back up.

"Bee, do not worry about that. I wanted you to enjoy yourself. You did that in abundance. It would be wicked to punish you for forgetting your manners at such a time. Hand me that cup of wine. Now just rest there a moment until you come back into yourself. When you think you can walk, remove the plug from your ass and go back to the house. Your lessons are over for the day."

The naked girl bows deeply to me before she turns to leave. I watch her ass as she walks away. Then, with a sigh, I pick up another scroll and start to read.

The whipping post

The next day, as I am finishing my noontime cup of wine I see Bee standing outside the door to my work chamber. I call the naked girl in. She sits at the foot of my couch and waits with her eyes directed to the floor. She will learn some new sensations before this day is done.

"Come with me into the punishment room, Bee. Stand by the whipping post. Face it. Now wrap your arms around it as if it were your lover. Hold still while I tie your arms in place."

The post is smooth wood. It is thicker than a large man's body. Bee's arms cannot reach all the way around it. I take a rope and bind her wrists. The rope is looped over a hook set in the post so that she will not be able to slide her arms downward.

"Now spread your thighs and grip the post with your knees. Imagine you are riding a giant's cock, little Bee."

I fasten a cord to each leg and draw them tightly around the post. The girl is in an awkward position. It will start to get uncomfortable before long. I tuck her hair in front of her shoulder. Her naked back and ass are on display now.

For a moment, I consider which implement to use on her. I select a braided whip. It is about twice the length of my arm. The whip is well oiled and flexible. It ends in a sharply pointed lash. I move directly behind the girl. With no warning, I swing the whip forward and crack it in the air just beside Bee's ear. She screams and lunges against her bindings. It appears that she is doing her best to tear the whipping post out of the floor.

"Bee, you must be perfectly still now. The difference between having the whip kiss you and having it flay you is a matter of the thickness of your little finger. If you jump again, I could make a mistake and damage that beautiful skin of yours. Your ass is entirely too fine to be marked with scars. I am going to trust you to obey me now. Can you do that, Bee?"

"My lord, I beg you, choose another tool. I can take the flogger or the cane or the strap. I am afraid that I will be weak and move at the wrong time. I have watched slaves being whipped to death. Please do not do this."

"This is going to be a trial for you, Bee. I want you to close your eyes now. Keep breathing. Do not let yourself move. I value your skin very highly. I will take good care of it. Stand fast now."

The sweating girl takes a deep breath and hugs the post tightly. I crack the whip again in the air beside her head. This time she is immobile.

"You learn quickly, girl. This will be over before you know it."

I stand back and swing the whip again. This time, the lash lightly stings the girl's ass cheek. She cries out. The muscles in her leg tremble, but she stands still. I move around and strike the girl's shoulders, back and ass. Sweat is streaming down her body. I continue until I have counted 40 strokes.

"Oh, that was wonderful, little Bee. I am done with the whip for now. Here, I will let you down for a moment to rest yourself. Go fetch some water for us. We still have much to do today."

The girl has to sit on the floor for a moment before she can get her legs under her and make them work properly.

After we have both had a drink, I tell her to stand with her back to the post. I tie her arms and legs so that she is fixed in place. Her feet are widely spread. I blindfold Bee. I am starting to feel warm, so I remove my tunic. The sight of the naked girl bound to the post is very attractive. For a moment, I stand and slowly stroke my phallus as I enjoy the view.

I pick up an iron dagger with my right hand and step in close to the girl. With the fingertips of my left hand, I start to explore the contours of Bee's body. I stroke her breasts, pinch her nipples, caress her flanks, dip a finger into her pussy. After the girl begins to moan, I hold the cold blade of the dagger flat against her chest between her breasts. She gasps and goes rigid.

"I am going to see how you like the play of the knife, little Bee. Do keep breathing, but do not move."

I take the dagger's point and trace a pattern of lines all around Bee's torso. I never press hard enough to break her skin, but she feels the blade scraping against her. A faint red line of irritated skin marks the passage of the dagger. She starts to gasp for breath. I pause for a moment. Bee relaxes. I resume the dagger's trip all around her. I move down across her belly and down the outside of one leg. The blade comes back up the inside of Bee's leg and grazes her yoni as it continues its journey. Up and down and all around. Sweat is again pouring from the girl. I watch her closely to make sure she does not faint.

Eventually, I am satisfied and set the dagger aside. I take some olive oil in my hands and gently massage it into Bee's skin. As she relaxes, my hands seek out her breasts and pussy. Soon, she is trembling with passion and my phallus is rigid. I bend my knees and place my cock's head at the mouth of her pussy. When I straighten my legs, I penetrate her yoni. The ropes binding her to the post keep her from moving at all. I fuck her hard. I hold her head between my hands and kiss her. I push my tongue into her mouth and it mirrors the thrusts of my phallus into her pussy. I can feel her hard nipples crushed against my chest as I lean into her. I am impatient and decide to finish quickly.

I fuck her faster and faster. Suddenly, my body tenses and I shoot my seed into her. She is trying to move against me, trying to hold my cock in her pussy as I slowly go soft. Poor Bee looks so sad when I slip out of her that I raise my hand and start to tickle her yoni. She quivers and strains until my hand is covered by her amrita. Bee climaxes with a soft cry and sags in her bonds.

Carefully, I untie her and let her curl up on the floor. I give her a gentle pat on her bottom.

"Bee, you have pleased me greatly today. When you are able, go back to the house. Take a long bath and tell my body slaves to give you a massage. Your work is done for this day."

jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers