In Ancient Alexandria Ch. 06

Story Info
A new role for Bee.
2.9k words
4.67
29.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers

The naked slave girl, Bee, walks to the door of the punishment chamber and waits until I notice her shadow on the floor. I call her in and am amused to see her eyes widen when she realizes that some one is already bound to the flogging horse.

She has spent many afternoons tied on that bench while I found my pleasure in her mouth, or pussy or ass. The walls of this room have heard her cries of pain and joy while she has been whipped and tickled and licked and fucked.

I have plans for this girl. She will called upon to train other pleasure slaves. The process of teaching her to teach is beginning today.

"Come in, Bee. Are you surprised?"

"My lord, I expect to serve your pleasure however you chose to take it."

"You answer well, girl. Take a good look at the new slave I bought yesterday."

The girl walks in a circle around the bench and peers closely at the naked young man resting on his stomach. His arms and legs are tied to the bench's legs. A thick leather band circles his lower back and holds him immobile. She passes by his head and sees the cloth covering his eyes. The young man's mouth is filled by the wooden phallus I've used to gag the girl. The slave girl continues her circuit and looks at the boy's cock and balls hanging at the bench's end.

"Tell me what you see, girl."

"My lord, this is a youth. He cannot be more than 20 winters old. His body is strong. It is not easy to tell what his phallus is like because he is frightened now and it wants to hide."

"Bee, this slave will be trained to give pleasure to my guests, much as you do. As you are called upon to fulfill the desires of both my male and female guests, so will this slave submit to anyone who wishes to use him. His training starts today. You are going to assist me. Fetch the small ivory plug that I have put into your ass so often. It is in the chest behind you. Take the plug and the small jar of oil and stand beside the new slave boy."

Her feet make no sound on the soft rug as she moves to the bench. At my gesture, she places the jar and the ivory plug on the new slave's back. He is startled by the unexpected touch and tenses his body for a second. When he calms down, I speak again to the girl.

"Do you remember the first time I used that plug on you? I oiled one finger and teased your ass until you relaxed and then I slowly slid that finger inside you. You will do that now to this slave. Be gentle. Recall how it felt to you."

The girl dips the index finger of her right hand into the jar and slowly draws it back out. The olive oil thickly coats it. Carefully, she uses her left hand to spread the ass cheeks of the slave boy. He tenses again.

"Keep breathing, boy. The girl is going to make this as easy as possible for you. You may even find you enjoy it eventually. You are doing well, girl. Proceed."

Bee drags her slick finger up and down between the boy's cheeks. Each time, her movement becomes shorter until she is holding her finger still, softly pressing directly against the boy's anus. Her own breathing is becoming somewhat faster as she moves the tip of her finger inside the boy. He inhales sharply. Bee begins to stoke his back. She is cooing some song as if she were a mother trying to entice a babe to sleep. As the boy's breathing becomes more regular, she slides her finger entirely inside and stays motionless for a few heart beats. Moving deliberately, she pulls her finger back until only the tip remains in the boy's anus and then she slides it back inside until the finger is buried. She repeats those motions many times and then looks at me.

"Very good, girl, very good indeed. He is ready for a second finger now."

She pulls her finger free and dips her index and middle fingers into the oil. Her left hand spreads him open again. The slave girl carefully penetrates the boy with both fingers. His legs and back strain as he tries to escape the thrusting fingers, but his bonds hold him tightly. The girl is starting to enjoy herself. I see a smile spread across her face as she twists her fingers deep inside the boy.

"Take your time, Bee. We don't want to injure this new slave. Speak to him, explain what is going to happen to him."

"Yes, my lord. Boy, you must learn to relax. I will keep massaging your ass until it is loose enough for me to insert the small plug my master has given me. Your body belongs to my lord now. He will use it as he wishes. Once your ass is plugged, my lord may decide to amuse himself by flogging you. When your ass has become accustomed to the little plug, he may order me to fill you with a larger plug that is shaped like his beautiful phallus. You will accept this gift. When my lord decides you are ready, he will fuck you. My lord, I think he is ready for the plug now."

"Go ahead, girl. You know what to do."

"Thank you, my lord."

The girl slowly pulls her fingers from the boy's anus. She picks up the small ivory plug and dips it into the oil. Once again, she spreads his cheeks with her left hand and begins to tease the boy's ass with the slick head of the plug. The girl hears him suddenly inhale and hold his breath when the plug's head penetrates him. She commands him to breathe normally and holds her hand still while he regains control of himself. I am very pleased the way Bee is taking control of the boy. She continues to thrust and withdraw the plug by stages. Each time it moves farther into the boy's ass. Eventually she gives it a final push and the ring of his anal muscles tightens around the plug's narrow neck. She steps back from the bound slave and looks at me.

"Excellent, girl. Wipe the oil from your hands. I believe we should warm up the new slave now."

The girl cleans her hands and watches as I pick up a scourge. She looks shocked when I hand the scourge to her, but she knows not to question me.

"It it time you learned to wield a flogger, Bee. You have been on the receiving end often enough. You will now learn what the other half of the process is like. Stand to the side. Swing the scourge to get the feel of it. Aim to strike the slave's ass with only the tips of the scourge's tails."

The girl hesitates and then awkwardly bats at the air.

"That is not bad for a first try, Bee. It will seem more natural when you are actually striking something. I want you to begin with light strokes and gradually get harder and harder. You must not break the skin on this slave's ass."

The slave girl plants her feet wide apart and strikes the boy. The blow is gentle, but he moans and jerks in his bonds. Before he was gagged, he had protested that he was noble born and had never felt a lash.

"Keep going, girl. Give him ten more blows. Make each harder than the last. By the tenth stroke, you should be swinging as hard as you dare. Bee, if I feel you are holding back too much, I will bend you across his back and give you ten strokes to remind you how it is done."

She adjusts her stance and swings the scourge again. I can tell by the sounds of the impact and the boy's moans that she has swung harder. The girl paces her strokes and allows the boy to relax just a bit before each stroke lands. On the last blow, the scourge's tails make a sharp cracking sound when they reach the boy's ass. He screams into his gag and faints.

"I think you have warmed his ass very nicely, girl. Remove the boy's gag and blindfold and wake him up. We have only begun."

Bee unties the gag's straps and gently pulls it from the boy's mouth. She cradles his head with one hand as she pulls the blindfold aside and slaps his face to bring him back. He jerks and begins to say something. Quickly, the girl places her hand over his mouth and cautions him to not speak unless I address him. The girl has learned well.

"You deserve a reward for your quick thinking, Bee. Pull that low stool in front of the boy and sit there. Put your breast against his lips. We shall see what he knows about giving pleasure to a woman. Do not dare to hurt her, boy. If you do, you will pay for it with your head. Kiss and lick and suck. Pay attention to how she reacts. If she wants you to softly use your teeth, she will tell you."

I watch as the slave boy purses his lips and kisses the peak of Bee's left breast. Her nipples became erect while she was flogging the slave and now they grow even harder as the boy's tongue draws circles. She leans forward and presses her nipple into his mouth. Her voice grows husky as she commands him to suck. Her right hand rises to her other breast and her fingers begin to pinch and pull. With a moan, she leans back and moves to place her right breast at the boy's lips. Her eyelids slowly close as her breath catches in her throat.

For the moment, I allow her to become lost in her pleasure. I walk behind the flogging horse and see that the slave boy's cock is becoming engorged. His body is beginning to find pleasure in these new experiences.

It is time to give him the larger plug. I take it from the chest and oil it. I warn the girl to take her breast out of the boy's mouth. I do not want him biting her when he feels this new invasion of his ass. I grab the end of the small plug and draw it back out of the boy's body. Before the ring of his anus can clamp shut again, I insert the cock-shaped head of the larger plug. When just the head is in, I pause to let the boy relax. Bee is stroking his hair and telling him that the pain will last only a short time. When he starts breathing again, I slide the rest of the plug inside his ass. I tap the plug's base with my hand and laugh when the boy tries to jump. Bee returns her breast to his mouth. She hums and sighs as he sucks. For a while, I simply watch as Bee enjoys the boy's efforts. Then it is time to move on.

"Come here, girl. Let us see what this slave's cock looks like when it is fully erect. Kneel down and play with him until he is completely hard."

The slave girl moves to grasp the boy's cock and begins a slow milking motion. Very quickly, his phallus becomes as stiff as a stick.

"Bee, put a little oil on your hand. Don't damage his skin. I want you to keep him hard without letting him spill his seed."

As the girl works, I remove my tunic. She sees my rigid cock and smiles. I step in front of the flogging horse and hold the boy's head between my hands.

"You know how to pleasure a woman's breast. Boy, now you will do the same thing to my phallus. Kiss the tip of my cock's head. Be gentle. That is good. Now lick it. Get the taste in your mouth. You should be getting used to the idea that you will be doing this a lot very soon. You are doing well. Hold your jaw wide open and do not let your teeth touch my cock while I fuck your mouth."

I thrust my cock into the slave's mouth until its head is inside his lips. There are tears in the boy's eyes, but he is softly sucking my phallus and using his tongue to explore me. I hold still a moment to savor the soft caress. I warn the boy to stay relaxed as I flex my hips and bury half of my cock in his mouth. His lips are stretched tight. His nostrils flare as he gasps for breath. His tongue is rubbing the underside of my cock. If I were not careful, I could give him my seed right now. Slowly, I pull back until his lips are circling my cock's head. A little more quickly, I thrust myself back into his mouth. This time, I go all the way in. I keep doing this as I revel in the softness and warmth. I notice that the girl is stroking his cock in the same rhythm I am using to fuck his mouth. His hips are making small thrusting motions. I tell the girl not to let him release and she takes her hands away from the twitching cock.

"You are doing well, boy. You will be a fine cock sucker before I am through with you. This is very pleasant, but we need to get on with your training now."

I pull away from his mouth and walk behind him. My cock bounces as I walk. Bee stands and moves aside. I go to the chest and take out a new piece of equipment. The girl has not seen this before. I am holding an ivory tusk that has been carved to exactly match my cock. A metal ring at the cock's base has four soft leather straps attached to it.

"Hold still, girl. I am going to make you a man for a short while. You are going to be the first one to fuck this new boy."

I have never seen Bee so surprised looking. Her mouth is opening and closing as she wants to ask questions or protest. She knows better than that, but she is struggling to remember her manners. I laugh as I instruct her to hold the ivory cock in place while I fasten the straps around her waist and thighs. I quickly finish and tell her to walk around the room and see if the harness is comfortable. As she moves, she cannot take her gaze off her new member as it dips and bobs in front of her. Her hand seizes the cock and she slowly begins to stroke it as she comes back behind the flogging horse. Her eyes are shining with passion and I catch the warm aroma of her amrita as is begins to flow.

"Move up close behind the boy now. Take some oil and make your new cock nice and slick so that you do not hurt my slave. Boy, keep breathing. This will be much worse for you if you try to resist her."

I reach across and spread the boy's ass as she slowly pulls out the plug and drops it on the rug. I hold the boy open as she presses the tip of the ivory phallus against his anus. The girl takes a deep breath and pushes the cock's head just inside the boy's ass. His legs and back become rigid when all his muscles contract. Bee holds herself still while he becomes accustomed to the new presence in his body. Soon, she looks at me and I nod my head for her to continue. She begins the thrust and withdraw, thrust and withdraw pattern that I have used on her so many times. Each thrust takes her deeper until she has her cock buried in the boy.

I release the boy and stand back to watch as the girl grabs his hips and slowly fucks him. She bends forward and rubs her breasts on his sweating back as she digs her fingers into his shoulders. She twines her fingers in his hair and turns his head to the side so she can kiss him. I see Bee's tongue thrusting into his mouth, matching the action of her cock thrusting into his ass.

She stands upright again and begins to alternate short, quick thrusts with slow, deep penetration. The boy is whimpering, but his cock is as hard as a bone. The friction of base of the ivory phallus rubbing against Bee's pussy is about to tempt her into her release.

"Girl, listen to me now. Do not stop what you are doing. Reach down and circle the boy's cock with your hand. I want you to have him spill his seed as you find your own climax. Can you do that?"

"Yes, my lord," she gasps.

Bee's hand begins to milk the boy's cock as her legs tremble and strain. She is having a difficult time maintaining her rhythm. After a few heart beats, the slave boy shouts as his cock spasms and the girl's hand draws his seed. Every muscle in the girl's body pulls tight as a bowstring as she reaches her climax. With her hand still holding the boy's cock and her ivory phallus still buried in his ass, the girl falls forward and gasps for breath.

I look down and realize that I have been stroking my own cock while I was watching Bee fuck the slave boy. My seed is dripping from my fingers.

jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers