In Ancient Alexandria Ch. 07

Story Info
Lady Kiya tells a story.
6.1k words
4.89
35.7k
10
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers

Bee's lord, Tiberius, owns a fleet of ships that bring wine to Alexandria. Some days ago, one of his captains got caught in a storm. The ship was driven aground west of here. The ship's cargo was scattered along the shore. Tiberius has had to go and sort out the mess. Before he left, Tiberius asked me to go to his house while he is away. He has a young slave girl that he plans to use to train other pleasure slaves. Tiberius finds her intelligent and obedient, but she does not yet have the all the skills required for her new responsibilities. I gladly agreed to assist her.

I ride to the home of Tiberius in the late morning. His guards know me from previous visits. As arranged, they conduct me to his punishment chamber. The kitchen slaves bring me food and wine. As I eat, I tell them to send me the girl they call Bee. When she arrives, she pauses at the door and waits for me to call her in.

"Come to me, child. Let me take a look at you. You are the lovely Bee that Tiberius seems to think so highly of?"

"Yes, my lady." The naked girl keeps her eyes cast down. Her shoulders are trembling.

"Why do you quake? Do you have a fever?"

"No, my lady"

"What is the matter then? Speak plainly."

"My lady, I am afraid."

"Of what, girl?"

"Of you, my lady.

"Little Bee, do you know who I am?"

"My lady, I was told that you are the Lady Kiya. Every slave in Alexandria knows of you."

"Do they now? Tell me more," I am actually rather amused. I enjoy hearing about what horrors I am supposed to have committed.

"Yes, my lady. I heard the cooks whispering that She-Who-Can-Devour-A-Man-In-One-Night was coming to visit our house. Some of the male slaves wanted to run away and hide until you had left."

"Girl, there are men who have faced death many times on the battlefield who would not have dared to speak so frankly to me. Your innocence is your salvation. You have no guile. I shall enjoy our time together.

"Your lord and I have known each other for many years. He asked me to come here to give you some assistance while you are training this new slave boy.

"In the beginning, I shall be giving you strict instructions that you must follow exactly. As you become more skilled in the art of training a man, I shall allow you more freedom.

"Can you do that, darling Bee?

"I want you to look at me when I speak to you. I like to see your eyes when you answer."

The girl raises her head and meets my gaze. I give her a smile to help her relax.

"My lady, I will do my best."

"Very well, my child. Shall we begin? Go and fetch the boy."

She bows and leaves the chamber. In a few moments, she returns with the new slave walking behind her. He is also naked. Tiberius does not allow his pleasure slaves to wear clothing. I look them over carefully. The girl is very fair and slender. She has small breasts that bounce a bit when she walks. She may be about twenty-five years old. The boy is just a little younger. He is tall and well-muscled. Like the girl, all the hair below his neck has been removed. It is easier to keep slaves clean that way.

I tell them to stand still while I walk behind them. I wait there to see which one will be the first to grow nervous and look around. I have found this to be an excellent exercise when I meet new slaves.

It is the boy who eventually looks over his shoulder.

"I did not tell you to move, my pretty boy. I shall give you a light punishment now so that you will learn the importance of doing exactly what I say and nothing more."

I direct him to stand underneath one of the ceiling rings. I tie his wrists behind him. Then I take a thong and tie it around his cock just below its head. I tie the thong to a rope that passes through the ring above us. At my command Bee slowly pulls on the rope's other end. The slave's cock is drawn upwards. When the boy has to stand on the balls of his feet to ease the pain, I have Bee secure the rope.

"Girl, take another thong and tie it around his testicles. Pull the knot snug so they will not slip free. Now attach the free end to that clay jug and adjust the cord so that the jug hangs just above the floor. I want you to pour water into the jug until I tell you to stop."

Bee takes a pitcher and begins to fill the jug. As it grows heavier, the pull on the boy's scrotum increases. I have her pause for a moment.

"You have a choice here, my willful child. If you put your heels down, the pull on your balls will be eased. However, your cock will pay a price for that. Do whatever you think is best."

I blindfold him and we watch as he strains and sweats. Several times, he starts to let his heels down. Each time the sharp pain of his phallus makes him rise up again. I tell Bee to add more water to the jug.

"Do you think that you will be able to obey me now, my boy? Answer me when I ask you a question."

His voice is hardly more than a whisper, "Yes, my lady. Gods above, please release me. My phallus is going to be torn from my body."

"I do not believe I told you to beg. Bee, does this slave have a name?"

"Not yet, my lady. My lord gave me leave to name him. Would my lady care to hear my choice?"

"Certainly, girl."

"My lady, since the boy seems to not listen very well, I would like to call him Donkey."

I laugh at that and nod my agreement to her.

"Very well, Donkey. You have a name. To make sure that you remember this lesson, Bee is going to whip you now. You should do your best to stand still. You may scream if you wish. Do not beg. You may be doing that later.

"Bee, get a switch from that jar. Come over here. Has your lord ever used a switch on your tender little bottom, girl?"

"Yes, my lady."

"How did it feel, child?"

"My lady, it burned like fire. I thought I would die from the pain."

"Well, you are going to switch this ignorant boy's ass now. Take the switch and strike the palm of your hand.

"Do it harder than that!

"Again!

"You should be getting an idea of how hard you can hit this slave without breaking the switch or his skin. Stand beside him there and strike whenever you are ready, my pet."

The girl draws back her arm and gives the boy a stinging blow. He cries out in his agony. I let Bee take three practice strokes and then I have her count each blow out loud. Donkey's body jerks every time the switch strikes him. Each jerk compounds the torment of his cock and balls. I allow her to give him twenty-one strokes before I am satisfied.

"You endured that well, my darling boy. Hold still while I give you some slack on the rope holding your cock."

Donkey whimpers and groans as I release the cords stretching him and untie his wrists.

"Boy, go over to those rings set in the floor. Lie down on your back and spread your arms and legs. Your lessons have only begun."

He moves quickly to obey.

"That is much better, Donkey. Hold still while the girl ties you."

Bee loops ropes around his wrists and ankles. He is secured on his back with his arms and legs widely spread. I place a pillow under his head to cushion the girl's knees.

"Little Bee, I want you to kneel down and allow this boy to give you pleasure with his mouth. You will have to give him directions on how you want him to lick you."

The girl blushes. She then moves over the boy's face. Slowly she lowers herself. Bee shifts to and fro while she gets in place. I can see the boy's head moving up, trying to reach her. He is clumsy at first.

"Donkey, have you never had your tongue in a woman's pussy before?

"Do not thrash around as if you were a hedgehog chasing a beetle. Gently explore my yoni. Use the tip of your tongue to caress me. Put your lips around the little nub there and suck very softly.

"Oh, that is good, Donkey.

"Keep doing that."

"Very good, Bee. Donkey, you may be capable of learning after all. Do not stop if you want your balls to remain attached to your body."

His skills do improve eventually. After he licks Bee to a climax, I have her go to the bath chamber and bring back two of the female slaves that work there. While the first girl sits on Donkey's face, I take a light scourge and begin to whip his thighs.

"Donkey, you will listen closely to me if you value your hide. It is important you know that every woman is different. The way you licked Bee will not please all other women. As a pleasure slave, you must be able to change the way you approach each person. Experiment with the woman who is now resting her pussy on your face. If you do not please her and she frowns, I will direct my strokes higher. If you do not improve, I will strike you harder. Do you understand me, my toy?"

I hear a muffled sound from Donkey. The girl rocks back and forth on him. At first, she smiles. Soon she begins to look bored.

"Boy, I think you are not trying hard enough!"

I start whipping his cock and balls. The girl laughs and says his screams tickle her pussy. His efforts become frenzied. Very quickly, the girl is moaning and gasping. I make my strokes lighter and move them down onto his legs. She releases her pleasure. I set the scourge aside. We let him rest for a moment.

When the second girl takes her place, I have Bee put some olive oil on her hands and massage Donkey's phallus. I want him to connect the act of licking a woman with pleasure for himself. His cock gets hard immediately. Bee keeps him just at the edge of climax until he finishes the second girl. I command her to release his cock and leave him frustrated.

I tell the two girls to go back to the house and send one of the off-duty guards to me. Donkey begins to protest. I place my foot on his throat and press down. His mouth snaps shut.

"My boy, you will speak when I give you permission. Until that time, the only use of your mouth will be to give pleasure. If there is a pussy in front of you, you will lick it. If there is a cock in front of you, you will suck it. Do you hear me?"

He nods.

The guard enters. I have him release Donkey from the floor and then tie the slave onto the flogging horse.

While the guard watches, I take a jar of oil, lubricate one finger and begin playing with Donkey's anus. He moans and tries to pull away from my probing. When the boy's ass is loose enough, I have the guard oil a small ivory anal plug and insert it into Donkey. The guard moves roughly, quickly. The slave's head flies up and he yells.

"Donkey, you must learn to accept what is given to you without making a fuss. For your outburst, Bee is going to give you six stripes on your ass with the cane. You must be silent after each stroke. If you cry out, the stroke will be repeated."

I feel my nipples growing erect as I watch the naked girl take the cane and stand beside the bound slave. Without warning, she lands a sharp blow. I watch how Bee's lovely breasts move when she strikes. Her nipples are hard also. The boy grimaces, but not a sound escapes from his mouth.

She places four more stripes on his rear. They are so close together that the palm of my hand would cover them all. For the sixth stripe, I tell her to angle her arm so the cane strikes across the marks from the previous blows. That is too much for the boy to bear. He screams.

"Oh, you were so close to the finish. And then you ruined it all, poor Donkey. I am sure Bee's arm is tired. I am going to allow the guard to give you the last stripe. Be silent if you want this to end, dear boy."

I move to crouch down in front of Donkey. I hold his face in my hands and tell him to be brave. This close, I know he can smell the amrita that is flowing from my yoni. The cane makes a sharp crack when it hits him. Every muscle in his body goes rigid, but he is silent. I surprise the slave by kissing him. Then I rise.

"Boy, I am going to teach you about pleasing men now. Pay close attention.

"Guard, remove your loincloth and stand here. This slave is going to learn more of the art of cock sucking. You will help me teach him."

When the guard is naked, I have him turn so that Donkey is looking at his side. I tell Bee to kneel before the guard. She begins to toy with his cock.

"Watch carefully, boy. When a man comes to you, you will be gentle as you play with his cock. When you feel it starting to get hard, you will know that your efforts are pleasing. You may use one hand on the cock and the other hand to very softly caress the scrotum. Once the phallus is erect, you will begin to suck."

The guard starts to sweat as Bee's lips tickle his cock's head. After a lingering kiss and a quick lick, she lets his cock go deeper into her mouth. From the corner of my eye, I can see Donkey watching her. She holds the guard's hips and slowly pulls him forward, burying his phallus in her mouth. Bee sighs and moans while she sucks. Her head bobs slowly up and down. After a few moments, I take her hair in my hand, pull her head back and allow the cock to slip out.

"And now it is your turn, Donkey."

I have the guard stand before the trembling slave. With one hand I grab Donkey's hair and hold him still. With the other hand, I gently hold the guard's rigid phallus. I bring the cock's head to Donkey's lips and order him to lick. He shudders and then his tongue comes out.

"You are doing very well, boy. Keep licking until the man is ready to begin fucking your mouth.

"Open wide now."

I guide the cock into the slave's mouth. I tell the guard that Donkey is only now learning to suck cocks and that he should not be too rough with him. The guard nods and starts slowly pushing his phallus forward. The slave cannot escape. His lips stretch as the hard cock goes in.

"Breathe through your nose, Donkey. Do not faint.

"I am going to allow this brave guard to spill his seed in your mouth. You will swallow everything. Dire punishment awaits you if you fail to obey me."

The guard grabs the slave's ears as he thrusts his cock between the boy's lips. I move to stand behind the flogging horse. Gently, I circle Donkey's soft cock with my fingers. It begins to grow hard as I manipulate it.

"Oh, Donkey, judging by your cock, I would believe that you are enjoying yourself. Here you are, tied hand and foot, a plug in your ass and a hard cock in your mouth and your own cock is getting as hard as a post. That is wonderful. Tiberius was right, you will become an excellent cock sucker. I am glad that you will be happy."

I continue to massage the boy's phallus. I slow my strokes to keep him hard without letting him release. I watch the guard carefully. When I see that he is about to reach his climax, I warn Donkey to be ready. The guard's hips shake as his seed flows into the boy's mouth.

"Swallow, little boy. Do not let a drop escape you."

I hear Donkey gulping and almost choking. The guard slowly pulls himself free. I tell the exhausted man to leave us. As he dresses, I give Donkey a drink of water. I leave him tied to the flogging horse.

As Donkey gasps for breath, I have Bee get the ivory cock from its chest and stand in front of the bound slave as I strap it on her. I see tears start to leak from his eyes.

"Did you think you would escape getting fucked this day, my boy? That was a foolish hope. When he returns, your lord is going to be fucking you with his own beautiful phallus. For you to be able to give him the maximum amount of pleasure, you have to be trained. You have to learn how to relax when he is pushing his cock through your anus. You have to learn when to tighten your muscles to massage his cock while you are being fucked.

"This ivory cock will stay hard all day. Bee can fuck you as for long as I wish."

When she has the cock tied in place, I have her stand in front of the weeping boy. I raise his chin with my hand.

"To show me that you accept your fate as a pleasure slave, you will now kiss the cock that is about to penetrate your ass."

Donkey gets control of himself for a moment, purses his lips and plants a kiss on the head of Bee's phallus.

"That was very well done, boy. She shall be as gentle with you as she can."

The girl moves behind the flogging horse. With my left hand, I spread the boy's ass. I take hold of the base of the ivory plug and slowly pull it out. I keep Donkey's cheeks open while I put some more oil in him. He is going to get a lengthy fucking today. I oil the girl's phallus. Bee steps up close to the bound slave.

"Do try to stay relaxed, boy. Bee is going to press the head of her cock against your anus now. I want you to take a deep breath, relax and let her slip just inside you. Oh, that was good. Her cock's head is lodged in your ass now. Darling girl, move back just a bit and allow it to slip out. Very good, Donkey. Now, Bee, go back in.

"Stay still, boy, or I shall have to interrupt your training with another whipping. We are going to keep doing this for a while. Do not hold your breath."

As the slave girl thrusts and withdraws, the base of the ivory cock rubs against her yoni. I can smell her amrita. This is most entertaining. She leans forward to plunge deeper into the boy. The ivory cock is only penetrating the length of my smallest finger. On each stroke, Bee pulls nearly all the way out. I look down to watch Donkey's anus stretching. I think Tiberius will greatly enjoy fucking this slave.

"You are doing a good job of staying quiet, my sweet boy. I will give you a boon here. Until I tell you to stop, you have my permission to speak. You may choose to beg me to end this fucking. You may decide to only moan and groan to try to earn my sympathy. Do whatever you think is best."

Pridefully, the boy remains silent. I nod at Bee. She shoves her cock into him until her hips are touching his ass cheeks. He breaks then and cries out.

"My lady, Stop, please stop. You unman me. You are killing me."

"The girl is not killing you, Donkey. Your lot in life is to be a pleasure slave owned by Tiberius. We are only preparing you for his enjoyment. Your ass may be uncomfortable now, but you will be fucked today and the next day and the day after that until you are accustomed to having a hard cock in you. The sooner you get used to this, the sooner your pain will end. Bee, tell him what the life of a slave is like."

"Yes, my lady. My lord has taken his pleasure in my mouth, my pussy and my ass many times. I have learned that this is a service to him. I have learned to find my own pleasure in that service."

She holds his hips and fucks him with long slow strokes as I speak again.

"Nor do I unman you. If I wanted to do that, I would simply have your cock cut off. You may be called upon to be the toy of a lady some day. Your cock will be useful then."

"Please stop, please, please, please..."

"Keep fucking him, Bee. You are boring me, foolish Donkey. I would have you be silent again."

The boy continues to babble. I walk to a chest to retrieve the wooden gag that I had crafted as a present to Tiberius years ago..

"I gave you a chance, dull boy. You will be quiet now. Open your mouth."

I slip the wooden cock between his lips and tie it in place.

"Bee, put some more oil on your beautiful cock and keep fucking this slave.

"Do this for me, my clever girl. Put your pretty little hands on the boy's shoulders. Drag your nails down his back.

"Oh, you can press harder than that! Do not break his skin, but leave tracks."

Donkey had started to relax just a bit. Every muscle in his body tenses now that Bee is drawing lines on him. I can hear him whining behind the gag.

The sight of the beautiful girl with her ivory cock is most exciting. Bee is fucking the boy as if she were a beast gone mad during the rut.

"Very good, girl. Keep doing that. Run your nails over his arms and thighs. Anyplace you can reach is your playground."

The girl's face breaks into a smile as she starts to enjoy this new game. I am becoming somewhat warm and slip out of my robe. Now naked except for my jewelery, I move behind Bee and slip my arms around her waist. I press my body against her sweating back and follow her movements as she fucks the boy. I like the rhythm. I find myself starting to feel a hunger to sample Bee's skills for myself.

jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers
12