In and Outs

Story Info
Daddy forces his baby girl to do something nasty.
1.3k words
3.43
315.5k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin stepped out of the car, grabbed the suitcase from the back seat and closed the door. Slowly pacing towards the front door of house, a good hundred feet from the garage. This was his favorite part of the day, plenty of time to unwind. This was the first window of opportunity to forget about the long day at work. But it was over… finally. No more phone calls, no more faxes, no in, no more outs… and no more bosses. No bosses… here, in this kingdom, Kevin was the boss. He determined what was to go in… and when it could come out… and his commands were obeyed. Inching its way to top of his pants was his good old friend, never failing to rise to the occasion when duty called. Just having the knowledge of what he had in store for his after work special made the balls squeeze in anticipation.

The door opened and the daily routine of removing his shoes, hanging his coat, and placing the suitcase in the closet unfolded without a second thought. A quick inspection of the living room told him that she had done her chores, but not surprisingly, she was missing. Not that he blamed her. He knew that she loved him and wanted to please him, but lately… she seemed to have a pessimistic view of their after school routine. Always asking why did she have to do this, or why she had to do that… and lately Kevin found the need to get a little tough. Which was probably why she was in the kitchen still doing her homework even though she must have heard the door close.

“Samantha…”

“Yes, Daddy…”

“Come in here…”

Pulling the tie knot loose from around his neck he awaited his beautiful Samantha to round the hallway to enter the living room. She wore her green plaid uniform and white knit stockings… standard wear for good little school girls but for some reason, Samantha was capable of making this outfit a sin. No matter… she’ll pay soon enough. Slowly, Sam walked into the room head slightly bowed, eyes downcast, and hands clasp in front of her as she stood before her father. Her brown hair pulled back into a bun so that more of that soft skin on her face would show… just the way he likes it. Sam’s been coming around lately, what with those full milky breasts busting out of her cotton tee, and of course those shapely hips and thighs… just like her mother. But Samantha would never know because mother ran away with some pimp figuring she’d have enough glass to smoke and enough cock to choke elsewhere.

“Do you have something to say young lady?”

“Good afternoon, Daddy…”

She continued to keep her eyes downcast.

“And what else?”

Slowly, Samantha brought her arms around her father to hug him. Once, long ago, she had enjoyed hugging her father… to show affection. But that all changed when she took notice of Kevin rubbing her breasts and his… thing… on her stomach. Now, the hugs were not about love anymore… they were about her submission to him.

“Are all you chores done?” Kevin asked, still rubbing against his daughter.

“Yes, Daddy…”

“Homework?”

“Yes, Daddy…”

“Good… that’s real good. Well, you know what to do.”

And of course Samantha knew what she had to do… they had been playing this little after school activity for quite some time. But she was always hesitant… maybe he change his mind… he never did, though. Releasing her grasp, she slowly unbuttoned her skirt and it fell without a hitch.

“Shirt, too, missy…”

With that she removed her shirt. Sam shivered slightly with the cool air surrounding her body, and instinctively crossed her arms.

“Don’t get too comfortable… you have work to do young lady…”

“Daddy… please… do I have…”

But her plea died on her lips. One glance at her father made her understand that this was her only form retribution for the house she lived in, the clothes he bought her, and the food he fed her. The argument was a lost cause, the stern look from Kevin would say that much.

“Grab a pillow if you want…”

Samantha did exactly that… no reason to hurt the knees needlessly. Pulling his pants off, Kevin awaited his daughter to kneel before him. Once in position, he held his cock with his right hand and cupped her chin with other… guiding his piece towards her mouth meeting no resistance. Samantha knew what would happen if she resisted as the red marks on her ass would prove. A long string of pre-cum hung from the tip as Kevin pushed the head into the glossy lips and onto the warm wet tongue. Sam’s eyes were closed feebly wishing that this was not happening again and she was surprised to taste the pre-cum.

“Hmmmmm-plah-hmmmmmm- plah-mmmmmmm-hm- hm-hm-plah hm-hm- oh-hm-hm!”

This was Samantha’s pathetic attempt at protest along with her baby girl tears. But Kevin was just getting started. After force stroking his cock in and out of his daughter’s mouth, making sure it was slick enough… he grabbed Sam’s ears and began his heavy skull fucking, and good thing her hair was out of the way… just the way he like it. Sam raised her hands and planted them on Kevin’s thighs. Having no other means to defend herself, she did her best to hold herself up and try to prevent his thing from chocking her. No use. He was building up his rhythm too quickly and was now force fucking the deepest parts of her throat, slapping his balls on her chin. Nothing to do now but to concentrate on breathing… let Daddy have is way, let him cum… oh please, let him cum… please…

In. Out. In. Out. That’s what’s it’s like everyday at work. So what if Sam’s mouth is loaded with her Daddy’s cum. Kevin deserved it. All the hard work he did to support her. Sam needs to be taught to do her share. And with that Kevin grabbed the back of Samantha’s head, tensing his body as he plunged his stiff cock deeper and deeper. Sam fighting and crying but always awaiting the yucky stuff tried desperately to choke down air. Gagging and coughing until she thought she would pass out… finally, it erupted… sperm, cum… gallons upon gallons… or so it seemed. Kevin still held his daughter’s head as he pumped the last of his juices into her perfectly parted lips.

“Swallow… swallow every drop, don’t let me see any of it get on my carpet is that understood?”

And swallow she did, to the last drop. Though she hated this part of the afternoon, it was slowly becoming the sport that she excelled at. She could feel the thingy in her throat slowly turn soft and flaccid and was now finding it easier to breath. Insuring that his daughter had swallowed all of the cum like a good little girl and that she wasn’t going to spit any back up, Kevin finally released Samantha’s head and pulled his well spent cock from her mouth.

“You not done yet, baby girl. You know what to do… so get started.”

Samantha leaned forward, blinking back her tears and placing her tongue on the now limp dick to clean. After all her hard work, this was the insult to injury… but she didn’t care… it was over… finally. No more cocks, no more cum, no more in, no more outs and no more balls. No more balls.

“Don’t forget the balls…”

And with that Samantha cleaned her Daddy’s cock and balls until he was satisfied. Kevin then ordered his daughter to shower and to go to bed.

“But before you go… what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?”

“Thank you, Daddy…”

“You’re welcome.”