In Any Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,168 Followers

"I love you too, Lois," Supergirl said as she reached out and took Lois' hand in her own. "I think that I fell in love with you that first day in Perry's office. It's just taken me this long to be able to admit it."

"No ghosts of Lana?" Lois asked, remembering their conversation of earlier.

"I will always love Lana as part of my past," Supergirl said as she took hold of Lois' other hand, "but I love you as part of my present, and hopefully - our future."

The kiss they shared was long in coming but no less satisfying than if it had not been interrupted hours before. They held each other close, the press of their bodies against each other producing a warmth that equaled that of the regenerator.

"I think maybe we should take this somewhere a bit more private," the girl in blue suggested, as she heard a muted conversation out in the hall.

"They took my clothes," Lois pointed out. "I guess they figured that was the only way to keep me here."

"Oh I'm sure we can work around that," Supergirl replied as she kissed her again.

-=-=-=-

When the ward nurse, whose conversation out in the hall had heralded her impending arrival, opened the door to Lois' room and stepped inside, she was presented with a mystery. The room was quite empty, and the only evidence that it had ever been in use was the soiled bandage in the wastebasket and the crumpled hospital gown tossed on the bed. If she had happened to glance out the still open window, the fifty-six year old might have discovered the answers to her unspoken questions in the form of a pair of figures already fading in the distance.

Wrapped tightly in the red cape that protected her modesty, Lois watched the city race by below her with indifferent eyes. Normally, the tapestry would have impressed anyone, but it paled beside the warmth and strength she felt in the arms of the woman so effortlessly carrying her.

Much to Lois' surprise, the flight turned out to be much shorter than she expected, ending in quite familiar surroundings - the balcony of her own high-rise apartment. Still tightly holding the cape around her, she watched as Supergirl used a burst of her heat vision to expand the metal of the door lock, just enough to allow her to open it from the outside.

"You said you needed clothes," she said to Lois.

"I guess I did," Lois replied as she stepped past the girl in red and blue into her apartment. "But I somehow thought we might've been going to your place."

"I think you might've found that a little disappointing," Supergirl responded as she looked around the apartment, which she had of course seen from a distance but had never been in. "I live in a small studio apartment over in Queensland Park, just across the river. You can even see it from your balcony, well, I can at least."

"You're kidding," Lois said in surprise.

"Where did you think I lived," her guest laughed, "in some kind of fortress carved out of a jungle or maybe the Arctic? Although now that I think of it, having a place like that to get away from it all might not be a bad idea."

"I just thought that Supergirl..." Lois said.

"Supergirl might be able to turn coal into diamonds," she laughed, "but Laura Kent has to at least look like she's living on what a reporter makes, at least one without a bookcase full of awards to her credit."

"I guess so," Lois said as she stopped in the middle of her living room. "You know, I was going to change, but as I think about it, it does seem a waste of time, doesn't it? After all, it's not where you are that matters as much as who you're with."

With that, she dropped the cape to the floor.

-=-=-=-

With slow, deliberate steps, Lois walked over to Laura and, bringing her hands to the side of her face, kissed her once more. This time there was no rush, no sense of urgency, just the desire to share with her love the passion that she felt filling her.

Laura returned the kiss with equal fervor, her tongue rolling over Lois' as it explored the deepness of her mouth. She brought her hand up to cup Lois' breasts, even as she felt first her belt, then the zipper of her skirt being undone.

"I'm glad to see that you designed this to be easily removed," Lois grinned as the bright red skirt came loose and fell to the floor, her hands already moving to the clamp down between Laura's legs that held the one piece top tight against her body. Once that was undone as well, it was easy to take hold of the upper garment and slide it up and over her head.

"No underwear," Lois laughed, "wouldn't the more upstanding citizens of Metropolis be shocked."

'Fuck the citizens of Metropolis," Laura laughed back.

"I'd much rather you just concentrate on this citizen," Lois smiled as she kissed Laura once more.

Without breaking the kiss, Laura again lifted Lois in her arms and turned in the direction of the rear bedroom. Lois started to point out which of the two rear rooms was the bedroom and was surprised when Laura said she knew. The how of that was quickly tossed aside in anticipation of much more important things.

Laying Lois out across the bed, Laura quickly joined her, their bodies pressing tightly, one against the other. She started to ease Lois onto her back, but Lois instead took hold of both her shoulders and held her back.

"No," she said, "you just lay back and relax."

Laura nodded and let herself be overpowered, sinking back into the softness of the mattress beneath her.

Her mouth again seeking out Laura's, Lois let her hands run up and down the woman beneath her, enjoying both the softness of her skin and the warmth it produced. Bright pink nipples atop firm rounded breasts cried for attention as her fingers, then her lips, glided across them. A soft sigh spilled from Laura's lips as Lois' mouth closed around her left nipple, her tongue caressing the tip to a new hardness before her lips wrapped around them as well.

She couldn't believe how soft Laura's breasts actually were, especially in view of the fact that she had seen bullets bounce off them numerous times. At the very least, she had thought they would've felt at least as hard as some fake mounds did. But that was another thought that only lasted as long as it took to think it, as even more enticing delights awaited her.

Laura arched her back and let out an even louder moan as Lois' tongue continued to flicker across both her breasts, followed by her hands as she squeezed the soft flesh from beneath. Lifting herself up just a bit, Laura brought her own mouth to within reach of Lois' larger mounds, pressing her face between them before giving equal attention to both left and right.

Both were now kneeing on the bed, sharing kisses and the softness of each other's breasts, hands running up and down their backs, tracing a line down across the roundness of their asses. They held each other tight, breast against breast, nipple against nipple, rubbing their bodies and savoring the sensations each movement produced.

Lois reached down and cupped the lightly haired mound between Laura's legs, her thumb quickly finding its way to the younger woman's clit and pressing softly against it, her remaining fingers parting the folds and slipping inside.

"Oh yes," Laura moaned softly as Lois began to rub back and forth.

This went on for nearly a minute, then Lois withdrew her hand and, raising it to her face, slipped her fingers inside her mouth. A murmur of satisfaction brought a smile to both.

Lois then eased Laura back once more onto the bed, kissing her way down her body. She started at the nape of her neck and then downward, skipping over the treasure between her legs to continue down the length of her long legs before reversing direction. Once more, she bypassed the temptations between Laura's legs, preferring to once more focus her attention on the fullness of her breasts.

As she did, one hand again came to rest against her mouth, repeating the earlier ministrations while the other slipped beneath to grasp the equal fullness of her ass. Each new motion added to the cumulative delights racing across Laura's body.

Lois again brought her mouth downward, duplicating her path on Laura's other leg, lavishing soft kisses across it before again moving upward. She pulled Laura's body lower on the bed, even as her own rose up to meet it. Another series of long, soft kisses followed, Laura's hand running across Lois' back as the longer haired woman again suckled at her breasts.

Following an imaginary line down the valley between Laura's breasts, across her stomach and over her waistline, Lois finally reached the source of her womanhood. She slipped her arms up under Laura's legs, reaching upward until her hands met Laura's and their fingers interlocked. Bringing her head down between Laura's legs, Lois extended her tongue and ran it across the entire length of Laura's sex, repeating the action several time, much to Laura's delight, until finally guiding her probing appendage deep within.

Laura gazed down with joy, her eyes meeting Lois's as her head continued to rise and then disappear between her legs. Each time sending a wave of indescribable pleasure across her quivering form, waves that were building upon themselves and growing stronger with each repetition.

Laura was now stretched back on the bed, her eyes closed as she let herself be carried away on the waves of ecstasy. Low and not so low moans of encouragement filled the air, urging Lois to drive her tongue and mouth both harder and faster.

"Oh fuck yes!" Laura called out, a particularly fierce surge of gratification causing her body to convulse.

Lois responded by reaching up with a free hand and closing it around one of Laura's sweat covered breasts, her fingers quickly closing around its nipple and adding to the rising passions. Laura followed suit by closing her own hand around Lois's and the other against her still bare mound. Together their bodies rocked back and forth, the intensity of their joining building to a crescendo.

Slipping her hand from beneath Laura's, Lois brought it down between her legs and slipped as many fingers as she could inside her, joining their motions to that of her tongue. That proved to be the final push as, only moments later, Laura's body exploded in orgasmic fury.

"Oooooh yesss!!" she cried out as she grabbed the sheets beneath her and balled them up in her fists.

Holding onto her just as tightly, Lois continued to propel her fingers and tongue deep inside Laura, driving the force of her orgasm until it finally began to subside.

No sooner had it begun to fade than Laura moved to return those delights that she had just been given. She told Lois to turn around, and in moments, Laura found herself just inches from Lois' damp mound. Lois continued to gently caress Laura's mound with her fingers, even as the girl underneath reached up with her own hand to probe Lois's.

Laura slipped two, then three fingers inside Lois, sliding them across the sugar walls within with much the same effect that Lois' actions had produced inside of her. Then, with a burst of speed and strength, she lifted Lois and whirled her onto her back, allowing the shorthaired girl to take a more dominant position.

Her hand quickly returned to its task, sliding in and out with ever- increasing speed, each repetition producing the expected results. Laura's head dropped down to Lois' breasts, her mouth and tongue working their way across their bounty. Never one to lay passive, Lois reached down with one hand and added to Laura's ministrations with her own.

"I'm going to come!" Lois said, much to her own surprise, only minutes later.

"Not yet," Laura cried out, not wanting her to climax until she tried something she had long thought about. She kissed Lois hard, then flipped her over once more so that now she was bent over on all fours.

Extending two fingers, Laura once more slipped them inside Lois, pressing them in and out a few times, just enough to keep up the excitement while tempering the onrushing results. Lois felt the difference, but was still enjoying herself too much to complain. Laura seemed to have something in mind, and she couldn't wait until she found out what it was.

The answer came but a heartbeat later, much to Lois' delight and surprise. Laura's fingers, buried deep inside of her, had actually begun to vibrate. It was a little trick she used when pleasing herself but, seeing she had never been intimate with someone who knew the truth about her, had never had the opportunity to try on someone else. She was greatly pleased to see that Lois enjoyed it as much as she did.

The tiny oscillations around her fingers continued to build as Laura increased the frequency of her vibrations. She and Lois had again shifted positions so that Lois was now kneeling upright with Laura tight behind her, one hand massaging her breasts, the other still buried inside her.

"Oh God, fuck me!" Lois cried out as her body gyrated back and forth. "Fuck me harder, it feels so good!"

Laura abruptly released Lois, letting her fall forward onto the bed, then she pressed her down against the pillows with one hand while the other again picked up where it had left off. Lois continued to rock back and forth, slamming her body back to meet Laura's forward thrusts. Once more Laura brought Lois to the edge, driving her wild with anticipation, only to pull her back from the precipice at the last moment.

In a final position shift, Laura effortlessly lifted Lois' lower body and buried her face between her thights. Nimble fingers parted the way as a tongue that could only be seen as a blur buried itself far inside of Lois' pussy. With the vibration trick having worked so well with her fingers, Laura saw no reason not to try to duplicate the results with her tongue.

The effect, she discovered, was both immediate and quite explosive. Lois' body quivered and quaked in a manner she had never experienced before. Sweat ran down her face and across her breasts as wave after wave of orgasmic euphoria washed across her body. At one point she feared she might very well black out, at another, that her heart might burst under the strain. If so, it would be worth it, she concluded what tiny bit of conscious thought remained.

But her heart didn't stop, nor did she black out. Her only after effect turning out to be a fear that her ride through the fields of Elysium might never be repeated.

"Are you okay?" Lois finally heard Laura ask though a slowly diminishing fog.

"I'm okay," Lois said, still just a little out of breath.

"I was afraid for a moment that I went a little too far," Laura said, a touch of concern in her voice. "I've never actually used my powers during sex before, at least not with someone else."

"Then that was definitely their loss," Lois said, finally regaining full control of her breathing.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Laura said, "because I know I did."

"I can't imagine that what I did for you came anywhere close to what you did for me," Lois said, wiping a damp strand of hair from her eyes.

"Don't sell yourself short," Laura grinned, "and you didn't even need power tools to do it." she added.

"Oh God, I did say that, didn't I?" Lois said, remembering the dinner conversation that now seemed so long ago.

"That's okay, I forgave you almost as soon as you said it," Laura smiled. "In fact, when I thought about it afterwards, I actually thought it was kind of funny. Just think of the money I could make from product endorsements."

"Good enough to get Supergirl off!" Lois said, matching her smile as she suggested copy for an imagined advertisement.

"Of course they might want their money back if they discovered that all that was needed to do that was the touch of the woman she loved," Laura said, her voice becoming once more serious.

"I do love you," Lois said, taking one of Laura's hands in hers.

"And I you," Laura replied, taking hold of the other.

They met once more in a kiss, as a love that was meant to be, in any reality, once more became true.

END

*****

While this story is indeed my own, I want to acknowledge it was partially inspired by "The Never Ending Fight" by Les Bonner, which I had the good fortune to read over a dozen years ago. I long ago lost his email address, but if you ever come across this Les, thank you once again for sharing your marvelous work.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,168 Followers