In Appreciation of Thickness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a fun weekend," I said. "I'm supposed to pick Amy up tomorrow afternoon. We'll probably just grab a bite to eat, hit a movie and then come back here. She's leaving for her parent's house in Des Moines late Saturday morning. Looks I'll be bachen' it for a couple of weeks after that."

"Bummer," Greg replied. "You'll definitely be horned up by the time she gets back," he laughed.

"That's for sure," I said. "Well, I'm going to run out and get a bite to eat. I'm starving and we don't have shit to eat here. If I don't see you when I get back, have a safe trip."

"Ok, thanks," he said. "See you later."

I had only been gone about 15 minutes when my phone rang. It was Greg.

"Hey, what's up dude," I said. "You miss me already?" I laughed.

"Yeah, right," he said. "Hey, I was kinda thinking about your situation after you left and thought I'd float something by you. Now, you're probably going to tell me to go to hell, but hear me out for a second..."

"Go on," I said. "You're probably right, but go ahead. I'm listening."

"Well, there's a good chance I'm going to see Tony today at work..."

I laughed... "And what, you want to hook us up? You're such a perv," I said.

"Hey, I tell you what. I'll just give him your number. If he calls you, anything that happens after that is strictly between the two of you. I'll never ask and you never have to say a word. And knowing Tony, he wouldn't either. I just thought I'd float that out there. Who knows? You might finally be able to..."

"To what?" I asked, chuckling slightly. "To what?"

"Well, you know what I mean," Greg said.

"Hey, you do what you want," I said. "Meanwhile, I'm going to finish my burger and beer. And, by the way, don't forget you owe me a bottle of tequila and a six-pack."

"Whatever," he said. "I'll talk to you later."

I sat there for a while thinking about Greg's offer. What if anything ever did come of it? I wondered if I would have the nerve to go through with anything like that. But in exactly two days, I would have my answer.

My Friday date night with Amy didn't exactly go as planned. It turned out she was on her period and wasn't feeling up to having sex - any sex! I even hinted several times that I since I wouldn't be seeing her for two weeks that we should at least do something, hoping she would take the bait and at least offer up a blow job. Hell, I would have settled for a hand job at that point, but she was clearly not in the mood. She did spend the night, which was nice, but she even slept in pajamas - something she'd never done before. To say I was extremely frustrated and disappointed would have been a huge understatement.

She actually left early the next morning, which meant I would have the house totally to myself for the next three days. Hmmmmmmm. I was tempted to just turn on the computer, pull up some porn and jerk off, but instead, I took a shower, got dressed and headed out to one of the bars near the house. On my way there, I stopped and picked up another bottle of tequila and a 12-pack for later.

I had just settled into a booth and ordered a round of appetizers and a beer when my phone rang. Thinking it might be Amy, I checked. Nope, it was a number I didn't recognize. A couple of minutes later, I heard the tone indicating I had a voicemail. Man, I sure hoped it wasn't someone from work wanting to know if I could come in to cover a shift. I was really looking forward to the down time. Just in case though, I decided I'd better check the message.

"Umm, hi Will?" an unfamiliar voice said. "Hey, this is Tony. I work with Greg. He gave me this number and said he thought you might have some free time today to...umm, meet. Hey, if you're interested, give me a call back or shoot me a text. I'm totally clear this afternoon. So, umm, let me know. Later."

I felt a flush flow through my body. That sonofabitch, I thought. He really did it. He fucking gave the guy my number. I was kind of in shock. I looked at my watch. It was only a quarter past noon. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Good news?" I heard a voice ask.

It was my waitress. She was obviously responding to the perplexed expression on my face.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," I said.

"Well, then you should be celebrating," she responded. "Here's your order. Can I get you a shot or anything? Right now they're half-price until 2," she said.

"Um, ok," I said. "In that case, bring me a double shot of tequila and another beer."

"Wow! Ok, you got it stud," she said smiling.

I quickly downed the beer I had been nursing and dug into my order of hot wings. I had almost finished the entire order by the time the waitress returned.

"You want anything else to eat?" she asked.

"No thanks," I said. "In fact, would you bring me the check?"

"Oh? Ok. Leaving so soon?" she said in somewhat of a pouty, joking tone. "Ok, I'll be right back."

As she made her way back to the bar, to run my tab, I couldn't help but notice her absolutely perfect ass. "Well, I guess I'm not that gay afterall," I thought to myself. Then I downed my double-shot and pulled out my phone.

First things first, I thought. No matter what, I didn't want any surprises from Amy, Greg, work or anyone else. In order to get a fix on everyone's location, I sent out my first round of texts. First to Amy, then Greg, then one to Gloria, who was our evening supervisor, letting her know that I was out of town and that I wouldn't be available in case there was a last-minute shift-change. It only took a few seconds before the responses started rolling in. Amy let me know that she was making one final stop for gas, and that she would be at her parent's house in about an hour. Gloria's response was that everything was covered, not to worry, but she thanked me for checking-in. It took a while for Greg to respond, but he did and told me to enjoy my weekend. I wasn't sure what to make of his response, but at that point, I didn't really care. All I knew was that I was two shots and two beers into it, and horny as hell. Now the question was, how to respond to Tony.

I decided texting was the safest way to go at that point. I listened to his message again, just to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I hadn't. I could definitely tell he was older. His voice was fairly deep, but not intimidating or menacing in any way. With him being a trucker, I was somewhat concerned about any STDs he may have picked up in his travels, as well as hygiene. I couldn't imagine doing anything if either of those would be an issue, so I decided to address that as early-on as I could.

As I was formulating a response to Tony, the waitress brought me the check. I was very surprised to see that the total was less than $12, so I gave her a $20 and great big thank you. I had waited tables for a short while too, so I understood that one way to boost tips was to conveniently leave a few things off the bill. She smiled and told me to have a nice day. I checked my watch. It was now 1 p.m.

My first message went something like: "Hey Tony. I got your message. I'll be free too until later this evening. Text me back and let me know what you have in mind."

Almost immediately, he responded: "Cool. Wasn't sure if you'd listened to my message or not. I'm still kind of tied up here at home, but should be available around 3 if that works for you. Let's meet up and see what happens from there. I'm on the eastside and will need to meet or come to you if that's ok. Let me know..."

At that point my heart was racing. I quickly sent back a message letting him know that he could come by my place - that I would have the house to myself. Then immediately followed that up by sending him my address.

"Got it," he wrote. "I'll give you a call once I get on the road. I have a pretty good idea of where you live. It won't take long for me to get there. I'll call you once I'm on my way."

Now my mind was racing. I still had two hours to kill and I had no idea as to what I should be doing, if anything to prepare. I decided to send him one more message.

"Is there anything in particular I should expect? Sorry, I'm new to this."

He wrote back: "LOL. No worries. I'll call you in a few."

I immediately left the pub and climbed into my car. I was almost back to my apartment when the phone rang. It was him.

"Hi Will, Tony," he said. "Hey, I only have a couple of minutes to talk, but I wanted to catch you if I could. Is this a good time?"

"Yeah, yeah," I said nervously.

"Ok, just so you know, I'm pretty laid-back. I'm really looking for oral - getting. I'm not into any fem stuff - by that I mean I'm not into kissing or a lot of body contact. If you are looking for anal, I would be a top if it comes to that, but I don't do that very often."

"Wow, ok," I said, trying to process what Tony was saying. "Like I said, I've never done anything like this before, so, to be totally honest, I'm not sure how far I'm willing to go with anything. Don't worry about the kissing stuff. I don't think I could do that either."

"No problem," Tony said. "I understand. How about if we just get together and see how it goes. But call or text me if you change your mind. Ok?"

"Ok," I said. "Is 3 o'clock still good?"

"Yep. I'll let you know when I'm on my way." Then he hung up.

"Well, now what?" I thought. I still wasn't sure what to expect. Just to be on the safe side, I made a quick stop at one of the drug stores that I rarely ever went to. Even though I was a little uneasy about it, I bought a box of condoms and a bottle of lube. It was kind of funny, because I had no idea what size or type of condoms to get - or what type of lube to buy either. I just went with middle of the road brands and sizes in the hopes that, if he was serious about taking this further than a simple blow job, he would bring his own supplies.

When I got home, I put the beer in the fridge and quickly checked the house over. I got out a few towels and laid them on the bed, just in case. I wasn't sure where to put the lube or condoms so I just left them on the nightstand beside my bed. Everything was all set. Now all I had to do was wait.

I still had an hour to kill, so I decided to jump into the shower. It would be the second of three that I took that day. I lathered up and rinsed twice, paying careful attention to cleaning my cock and balls and rear. I even went so far as put two soapy fingers up my ass to make sure everything was squeaky clean. I had fingered my own ass many times, and had even used various items as dildos, including an actual vibrator that I bought at a local novelty store one time, but I had no idea what it would be like to get fucked by an actual cock. All I knew was that I was getting super worked up just thinking about it. By the time I got out of the shower and dried off, my cock was rock hard in anticipation. It was all I could do to keep from jerking off, but I knew if I did, I would never go through with the actual meeting.

Instead, I slid on a loose-fitting pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen and opened a beer. Just to steady my nerves a bit more, I cracked open the bottle of tequila and took a big gulp straight from the bottle, which I chased with several gulps of beer. I turned on the t.v. and tried to figure out what to watch. I didn't have access to any porn channels, so I opted for a baseball game. "There, that's pretty vanilla," I thought.

At three sharp, my phone rang.

"Hey Will, I'm on my way," Tony said. "I should be there in about 15 minutes. Do I need to stop and get anything?" he asked.

"No, I think we're good," I said. "I've got some beer and tequila here, and I think there's a bottle of vodka in the freezer if you drink that?"

"Well, I appreciate that," he said. " But I was thinking about anything else?"

"No, I think I've got that covered too," I said. "Just come on in when you get here. The door will be open," I said.

"Ok, I'll see you in a few."

At that point I realized there was no turning back. This was it. I was both anxious and excited. Now where should I be when he comes in the door. The bedroom? No, too sleazy. The couch? Hmmmm. Maybe in the kitchen. Yeah, I'll be in the kitchen when he comes in.

A few minutes later I heard a knock and saw the door knob turn. From the kitchen counter, I saw Tony lean inside. "Hello, anyone home?" he said.

"Yeah, I'm in here in the kitchen," I called back. "Come on in. I'm just getting a beer. You want one?"

"Sure," he said, stepping into the living room. "Nice place. It kind of reminds me of one of my first apartments," he said.

"Go ahead and have a seat," I said. "I'll be there in just a second."

When I walked into the living room, I was pleasantly surprised. He didn't look anything like I'd pictured. I was expecting to find an older, maybe heavy-set guy. Instead, Tony was at least 6 ft., fairly lean and obviously took excellent care of his body. He was wearing a pair of khaki cargo pants, t-shirt and tennis shoes.

"Go ahead and have a seat," I said, as I handed him his beer.

"Thanks," he said, taking a seat in one of the chairs next to the futon. "So, Greg tells me you guys are roommates. You guys are like a couple or anything, right?" he asked.

"Oh no," I laughed. "We just live together to share expenses. He has his own life - girlfriends and all - and I have mine. No, we've never done anything in that way, and never would."

"Ok, I didn't think so, but I thought I'd ask," he said.

"So, Greg told me that you used to be a long-haul driver?"

"Yep. I did that for several years right after I got out of the Army. It was about the only job I could get at the time. It got old quick though - especially after I got married and the kids came along," he explained. "No, I like the job I have now. I get to wake up in my own bed every morning, and weekends and I have most holidays off. I like it. What about you? What do you do?"

"Right now I'm still in school - I've got two semesters to go. In terms of work, I'm a stocker/checker at a grocery store," I said.

"So what are your plans after you graduate?"

"I'm getting my degree in chemical engineering," I said. "So, I'm hoping to land a job with an engineering company or maybe one of the big oil companies - something I can make some real money at," I said.

"Well, good luck with that," he said. "How about today? What are you thinking about? I'm just going to put this out there so we don't have any awkward moments, so what I really came here for is a good blowjob. I thought we'd start there and see how things went. I'm pretty horny, so I don't know how long I will last. But if we get started soon, I should be able to rally and go again. Does that sound like something you're up for?"

"Uh, sure," I said. "Yeah, that sounds about right. It's just I've never done anything like this before. But I'm down for whatever."

Taking that as the queue to get started, Tony stood and began kicking off his shoes. "Another thing I should warn you about is that, and don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to brag here, but I've been told that I have an unusually thick cock. So, I don't know what you were expecting..."

"Um, I guess I had no idea what to expect," I said, eying his crotch as he began to unbutton his pants.

To close the space between us, I walked over and stood directly in front of him. I instinctively knelt down and placed my face in front of his crotch as he began to unzip like I'd seen women and other guys do in porn videos.

I helped by gripping the sides of his pants and pulling them down. To my complete amazement, I was met by one of the largest and certainly thickest cocks I'd ever seen in my life. It rivaled anything I had ever seen in a porn video. Tony wasn't exaggerating. Even in its semi-hard state, it was almost as big around as a beer can, with a perfect helmet-shaped head that tapered almost to a point at the end. In terms of length, he had to be 8 inches or more. "Holy shit," I thought. All I could think about was how the hell am I going to suck that!

"Wow," I said, kind of clearing my throat. "You weren't kidding. Can I touch it?" I asked.

"I wish you would," he said. "The suspense is killing me."

Steadying myself by placing my left hand on his thigh, I reached up and encircled his shaft with my right hand. He was so thick, I could barely get my hand around it. Equally impressive were his balls. Each one was easily the size of both of mine put together. I remember thinking that each one probably held a half-pint of cum. In addition to being enormously large, he was extremely well-groomed. It was obvious from the smell that he was freshly showered. His ball sack was completely shaven and his pubic hair was closely trimmed - all of which made him look even larger.

I stroked him a couple of times, then I couldn't wait a second longer. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and placed it over the head of his cock. He moaned and shifted slightly so as to improve my access to his now rock hard dick. The head of his cock felt warm and velvety on my tongue.

I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying the whole experience. I remember removing my hand from his cock and, using only my mouth, beginning to push his member closer to the back of my throat with each stroke. I was using every bit of my concentration not to gag as I inched toward my goal of reaching the base of this enormous piece of meat.

After about five solid minutes, Tony tapped me on the back of the head and motioned that he wanted to sit down. I raised off long enough for him to get comfortable in the chair, then I crawled over and hungrily resumed trying to devour his cock. He began slowly fucking my mouth.

I could sense he was getting close, but I didn't want him to cum so soon. I eased off his cock and began sucking his balls, taking each one into my mouth and swirling it with my tongue.

"Damn, that feels good," he said. "That's it, suck my balls. You know you want that cum."

His words only fueled my desire to feel him explode in my mouth. I returned my attention to his cock, this time forcing him deeper and deeper until my nose was firmly pressed into his pubic hair. I faintly remember the feeling of his hands as he gripped the sides of my head, feeding me every saliva-drenched inch as he began thrusting his hips in a fucking motion.

"Oh, shit, I'm coming," he groaned. A split second later, I was rewarded with tremendous ribbon of cum as his first hot, thick load spewed into my mouth. Like a starved person, I quickly gulped as much as I could just as the second, third, then fourth massive spurts filled my mouth to overflow. It was literally like trying to drink from a garden hose that had been turned on at full-blast. Not really knowing what to expect taste-wise, I really enjoyed it. It was definitely salty, but also a bit sweet. Not at all bitter like I'd read or heard about.

I continued to suck and lick him until his spasms subsided. Then I began a slow, gentle tongue swirl around his cock until he grew soft and too sensitive. As I lifted my head from his lap, I noticed there was a sizeable wet stain down the entire front of my t-shirt. I had expected there would be a lot of cum, but I had no idea there would be that much.

"Wow, Will. For someone who's never sucked cock before, that was good," Tony said, still trying to catch his breath.

All I could think of to say at that moment was, "Thanks."

After pausing for a minute, I said, "Wow. This may be awkward to say, but you have a great cock! Shit, it's got to be at least twice if not three times as thick as mine. I bet your wife really loves it."

Tony just laughed, "You'd think so wouldn't you. To be honest, I think she's getting kind of tired of having to take care of it."

"Well, all I can say is she probably doesn't know how good she has it," I said laughingly. I still had the taste - even the sensation of his cock - in my mouth. I reached for our beers, and handed his to him. I offered a quick toast.