In Beautiful Dreams

Story Info
18 year-old Connor is having problems coping with his crush.
1.3k words
3.46
14.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always heard that being 18 was fun. All the girls, parties and sex you could imagine, but not for me. My school years were spent cooked up indoors with my nose in a book. I didn't care for sports or exercise, mainly because I was never good and always got complaints when I tried. I adored reading though, as well as the ladies. I say ladies when in reality there is only one for me: Sarah.

Sarah was slim and athletic, as well as clever. She was vibrant and bubbly and was always up for a laugh. Her skin was always tanned and her smile could light up a room and talking to her always made me happy, even in the darkest of times. All the boys wanted her. I first knew that I liked her in our History class two years ago and my feelings have only grown. I don't stand a chance though. She knows how I feel and doesn't like me in that way, which I can tell you, breaks my heart.

I chat to her as much as possible. One time I managed 12 days in a row. However, this would have to stop. School was over for the summer and I was about to jet off to the Sunshine State. I said my goodbyes to my family and friends and especially Sarah and left jolly old England for 4 weeks. Of course I would have Internet but I wanted to relax and not panic over whether or not we could end up together (this obviously didn't happen and we ended up chatting a lot and, as I guessed, this did end in panic). As we chatted, the sense of love grew and I felt that it was about to happen so I set off and bought a cheapish necklace that she would like without her knowledge.

4 weeks later and I was on the return flight, my gift packed safely away and awaiting its rightful owner. The suspense killed me. Does she actually like me? Will she like the gift? What will she say? These were all questions racing through my mind and none of them were answerable. It was all right though. We would soon land and be back in sweet old Blighty, were hopefully future Mrs. Connor Bluntt would be standing, waiting for me.

I raced to find her and give her the present and that was when I saw her. Standing with all her friends. I knew that it was now or never. I rushed over and stuttered "Hi Sarah. I, erm, brought you this back from Florida". I handed her the black paper bag. She opened it and her eyes glistened. Her mouth wide open. "Wow" she said, "it's beautiful".

"Not as much as you though and its nothing much. I couldn't afford what you actually deserve but I thought I'd get you something to make you feel special and wanted."

"Well I certainly do now Connor!" She softly said before leaning over to kiss me on the cheek.

And that was it. I had to have her. I would spend my life alone if I didn't. That night I sat and thought about the kiss and her face when she opened the bag and started to grow. My flaccid 5 soon grew to its whopping 10-inch size. I knew I had to wank over the wonderful thought. As I started, there was a knock on my door. I quickly covered myself up with a towel. I ran downstairs (with an obvious lump standing out) to answer the door. I opened it up and to my surprise there she stood. I dropped the towel revealing all. "Wow!"

"I came around to give you something that I should've earlier Connor." Sarah walked in, paying no attention to my hard on and began to snog me. I placed my hands on her perky arse as she fondled around with my penis. I stopped and asked if we should take it upstairs and she was more than happy. I held her hand as we walked to my room and when we got there, I began to undress her. She took down her bra and revealed her quite large tits. I began to suck her neck and worked my way down her body. First to her breast, then her nipples, to her belly, next to the waist, then her thigh. I began to lick her thigh to tickle her while my hand tickled her other one and slowly made its way up towards her fanny. Very slowly, just to tease her. When I got there, I began to stroke the lips to arouse her before inserting one finger.

I kept going for a while and even put another finger in, but when I could see she was excited, I stopped and sat up and started to dart my tongue in and out, flicking the clitoris each time, something she told me not every man could do to which I replied "I'm not every man." After a minute or two, she began to scream and squirm before juices erupted into my mouth. She sat up, sweating and panting, and told me it was my turn. I stood up and she fell to her knees and began to stoke my balls. She leant forward and began to lick the head as if to get revenge for me teasing her before. I fondled with her breasts and pinched her nipples to give her a bit of pleasure too. She slowly wrapped her lips around the end and began a motion and with every few pulses, a little bit more of my cock disappeared until she reached the base and began choking and spluttering.

The squelching noise managed to make me harder and I knew that I would cum soon if it carried on and I really wanted to see what my dick felt like in that warm, wet pussy. Sarah stood up and I picked her up and dropped her onto my bed. I began to cover her and I asked whether I should put a condom on or not. She assured me that it was fine as she was on the pill and she liked the risk. I kissed her as I inserted her. She moaned into my mouth. She too was a virgin and she said that she heard the first time is very painful for a woman, especially when it's a large one. I started slow and only put in a bit at a time as to not hurt her too much but I soon found a rhythm and the speed began.

Thump. Thump. Thump. You could have probably heard it for miles, especially mixed with Sarah's moans of pleasure. All 10 inches of my cock were thrusting into her and I could feel it coming. But before I could go, Sarah squealed "I'M GONNA CUM!" as she orgasmed and squirted her juices all over my bed. Her eyes met in the middle as her mouth opened wide with a smile. I saw my chance. I pulled out and quickly jerked so I could cum. Bang. It fired out like a torpedo and flew across our bodies and straight onto her face and mouth. She looked at me and laughed. "What am I supposed to do with this?" she gargled. I shrugged while laughing. Then she stared into my eyes, closed her mouth and... GULP. She swallowed my seed and then licked her lips getting the remaining droplets on her face. I was shell-shocked. I couldn't have been more surprised.

But that wasn't true. A bigger surprise came a minute later when my alarm began to ring. It was all a dream. I couldn't believe it. The best thing ever to happen to me and it was all a dream. I got up and began to run a bath with a boner from that amazing dream. Sitting waiting for it to run, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly covered myself up with a towel and ran downstairs. I opened the door and who should be stood there?