In Bed With My Soulmate

Story Info
Her first sexual encounter with her soulmate.
1k words
3.99
62.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been asked, numerous times, to write this story. Unlike my preceding stories, this story is 100% true. So, this is a little new for me, laying this out for the world to see....

I was going to college in Alaska, and a coworker was helping me with my homework, as a tutor. Yea, I know, totally cliché, right? Anyways, he'd help with my homework, and then we'd sit around and talk about work and other stuff. He'd kissed me once before this night, and I just blew it off as nothing really. We talked for a while, and then fell silent.

He leaned in to kiss me, and I kissed him back, just as thoroughly. Kissing him set my body on fire. Every cell in my body was screaming to take this man to bed with me. I pulled away from him, a bit dazed from his kiss. I took a deep breath, nervous as a schoolgirl, though I was 25. He saw my nervousness, took my hand and led me upstairs.

By the time the door shut in the bedroom, I had my confidence back. The room was dark, but I could see well enough. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, and breathed him in. He was tall, over 6 feet, and broad across the back. I ran my hands across his chest and stomach, and pulled his shirt up over his head.

He turned to face me, lifted me up to meet his kiss, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We fell onto the bed, tongues doing battle. He was pulling at my clothes, and my hands were busy getting him naked as fast as I could. Our skins met, not joined yet, and I could feel my soul reaching out for this man, feeling whole and complete. My head rolled back, eyes closed as he took me.

He kissed me deeply, tasted my neck and breasts as he thrust in and out of me. My mind went blank, I couldn't draw a coherent thought. I hadn't known him long, but he made love to me like he'd been doing it for years. We fit together so well, every touch came easily and without hesitation.

I rolled him onto his back, and pulled him further onto the bed with me. Straddling his body, I leaned down to his ear and asked if I could ride him. In answer, he grabbed my hips and pushed them down onto his cock, taking me again. I sat up straight, and rode him, letting him feel every bit of my pussy around his cock. I enjoyed that ride, swiveling my hips like with a hula hoop. I watched him lay back, eyes closed in pleasure, his hands still on my hips, rocking with my movements.

Suddenly he started thrusting harder and faster, moaning in pleasure. 'Oh God baby!' he was moaning. 'Fuck me baby, I'm about to cum!' I dug my hands into his chest and held on for the ride. He reached up to the back of my head, and drew me down for a deep kiss as his cum shot into me.

I slid off of him, and he asked me if I'd cum or not. I explained that I don't get off easily, though I enjoy sex very much. He rolled me onto my back, separating my legs. 'Can I eat you, baby?' he asked.

I answered, 'of course!' In the moonlight, I could see his head at my pussy, powerful shoulders draped over my hips. God, he's beautiful, I can still see it as though it was yesterday. He ate me, hungrily, using his tongue and fingers to bring me to orgasm twice. I lay there when he was done, my body feeling like it was barely being held together by my skin. Everything he did made me feel like that.

'How about a blow job, baby?' he asked. I hestitated, knowing that I wasn't very experienced with blowjobs.

'I'm a bit self-conscious about doing them.' I explained. He kissed me again, as I slid myself down the length of his body, to his half-hard cock. 'Are you sure you want one from me?' I asked.

'God yes, baby!' he exclaimed. So I took his whole length in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his cock. I licked the underside of his cock, to the base, getting shivers from him. I sucked his balls, one at a time, until he was gasping for breath, then took his cock, to the base, into my throat. Long licks up his cock, and swirls with my tongue had him bucking against me. He buried his hands in my hair, and urged me faster. My eyes started to water as I licked his balls while I had his cock crammed as far down my throat as I could go.

'Oh fuck baby, oh fuck baby' was all I heard him say as his cock shot hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all, loving the taste of him. I even licked him clean after he'd stopped cumming.

He pulled me up to him, and kissed me deeply, despite the cum still in my mouth. 'You have no reason to be self-conscious! That was awesome, baby!' he said.

We'd been going at sex rough, not the romantic kind that accompanies most first times. He asked me if I wanted him to make love to me, and I said no. He rolled me back to my back, and wrapped my legs around his waist, taking me. He fucked me hard, thrusting into me so hard my bones were sore. He used my body for his own pleasure, turning me own even more. He slapped my ass, causing me to cry out in pleasure. Reaching between us, he thumbed my clit until I was screaming his name and begging for more. I came on his cock, and felt him shoot into me, a third time.

Body totally spent, emotions going crazy for what I felt for this man, I lay back down on the mattress exhausted, and appetite sated. 'I'd better go.' He whispered, kissing me. He got up, dressed and left me there in the bed. I couldn't have gotten up if the world depended on it. 'Get some sleep baby, I'll see you in a few hours.' He said. He leaned down to kiss me again, and then was gone.