In Between the Sheets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh my god!!"

Laughing at him, Jennifer looked in her husband's eyes and giggled with him.

"Yeah, that's what I like...my husband shooting his hot load all over my tits."

At last, she let go of her breasts and allowed his cock to bounce free. John took the chance to grab a hold of his cock and then stroke it to shoot another load at her. Jennifer moved her hands over her tits and felt a hard strike of a wad of his cum over her left nipple. Moaning, she looked at him and grinned while he stroked his cock again to shoot a sticky string of cum over her right boob. She arched her neck back and closed her eyes, moaning at the feeling of his hot load covering her.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it! Cum all over me!"

"Ohhhh, god! Baby, you are the best!"

Giggling at his words, Jennifer opened her eyes. He was drained, she knew it when she felt the final drops of his cum splashing over her tits. Opening her eyes, Jennifer looked down to see he had let go of his cock. She grabbed a hold of it, wrapping her fingers around it, before looking down at her tits. She was soaked in cum, a river of it flowing from between her tits ran down to her stomach while both of her breasts were coated in his seed.

"I'm soaked, honey!"

She laughed, looking back down at her breasts. Jennifer moved his cock towards her mouth and squeezed it for the final last drops, running her tongue over the head before she kissed the head. John took a deep breath before moaning. He had made her into a mess, but he was proud of it. This was his wife, no other woman in his life had ever come close to her. He smiled down at her, the cum on her breasts was shiny from the lights in the room.

"God, that was a lot of fun. I could fuck your tits all day!"

"And my ass, and my pussy...don't you forget, dear husband!"

For once, he just laughed at her calling him that name. It didn't bother him at the moment, seeing her down on her knees with her breasts covered in his seed. Jennifer took a finger and scooped up some of the cum before feeding it to her mouth before speaking.

"I better get cleaned up so we can get some rest. Just know that I love you, John."

"I love you too, Jennifer."

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, just as he had done earlier tonight. It was simple little things like that which Jennifer loved from him. He moved down from the bed to sit down, while she got up and was heading to the bathroom to get herself cleaned up. John watched her naked body rise and then stomp off in the high heels. Their bathroom had marble floor time, while the bedroom was a carpet. Once she arrived in the bathroom, those heels stomped loudly. He called out to her.

"Baby, what was that song you were dancing to? Damn, that was a hot song..."

"Oh, it's called 'Between The Sheets', honey..I thought you'd like."

"I loved it! You rocked the bed with that song!"

"Thank you, John! And soon, we're gonna be right there to go to sleep...in between the sheets."

"Yes, we are my love..."

Smiling to himself, John pulled back the blankets and slid his body into them while he waited on his wife to return. He was going to be sleeping like a king tonight after the pleasure they shared together. Still, he would not be able to get that old song out of his head. He hoped to himself that he would dream it, along with her dance that she performed for him to the sensual lyrics.

THE END