In Control Ch. 2

Story Info
Man loses control of his mistress.
2.1k words
3.96
44.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a tremendous amount of luck at the slots the next morning - unfortunately it was all bad! I managed to sink $500.00 into those damned one-armed bandits and I hadn't even hit the tables yet. Marsha had played her part well - dressed to the nines and hanging on my arm playing the trophy mistress like a pro. She'd stroke my cock through my pants and I'd cop a feel every once in awhile which was all good, but I began to get the feeling that she was like an albatross around my neck so I gave her a couple of hundred bucks and told her to go shopping and presto, she was gone.

I sidled over to a blackjack table and my luck changed instantly. After a few drinks and a whole lot of hands I looked at my watch and realized that I'd been playing for over four hours. Man, time flies when you're winning. I wondered where Marsha could be since I know from personal experience that she can go through a couple of hundred bucks faster than a hot knife through butter. There's something about a lucky streak that gets me horny and I decided that a couple of hours of sucking and fucking with my mistress would be a good way to pass the time until dinner.

I scooped up my chips and cruised through the casino figuring that perhaps she was trying her luck, but she was nowhere to be seen. Now I was starting to get pissed again but I figured maybe she had gone back to the room to fix her make-up or something like that. If she did, I intended to mess it up again by pumping my hard cock in and out of those beautiful full lips and blowing my load over her face. Hey - I just had a fantastic idea - I'd do that and then take her to dinner without letting her clean it off. Yup, that was definitely a plan.

I opened the door, hoping that she'd be there since my cock was straining against my pants and eager to turn my thoughts into reality. As I walked into the room I saw Marsha my beautiful mistress laid out on the bed.

"It's about time you made it back" she purred at me, "I've been waiting for you." She was wearing a tiny red teddy that absolutely blows my mind every time I see her in it. In no time at all I had my clothes off and was on the bed beside her, with the teddy pulled down and my lips sucking her hardening nipples into my mouth. She started moaning and stroking my cock and telling me what a fantastic lover I am. "Hmmmmmmm," I thought to myself, "maybe I need to fuck her up the ass every night, she certainly does seem to be appreciative the next day." It's a tough job but someone has to do it...

I moved my hand down to her soft shaven pussy and found it to be absolutely soaking wet. She is rarely ever dry by this was fucking ridiculous! Everything was going just fine and then suddenly I thought I heard a noise in the bathroom and as I detached myself from Marsha's left nipple and turned to see what the noise was, I was quickly grabbed by two hands and whisked off the bed and onto the floor. Before I knew what was happening I had a gag in my mouth and my arms were handcuffed behind my back, my legs were tied together, and I was tossed into an armchair beside the balcony. All I could think of was that this was some kind of an awful mistake. I had had a bit of luck at the tables but there was no way the mob was after me for the $800.00 measly dollars I'd managed to win. They must have the wrong room.

As my head was trying to get a feel for what was happening, Marsha got off the bed and walked up to me with a huge smile on her face. Usually I like that smile because it means that I'm in for a wild ride but I had the feeling things were different this time around.

"You fucking bastard," she smirked at me. "You think you can tell me who I can screw and who I can't , what the hell gives you the right to decide that?"

"Who the hell died and made you king?" My brain might have been somewhat clouded with alcohol and horniness but I was beginning to get the picture. "And then you think you can fuck me up the ass and I'm just going to lay down and take it? "Well, you've got something coming if that's what you think."

She removed her teddy and slid up against the man who must have been a professional rodeo cowboy based on how fast he had tied and gagged me. He removed his shirt and they embraced and I could see his hands sliding up and down her smooth soft back and then one slid over her waist and started squeezing and massaging her breasts, tweaking her nipples between his fingers. Their tongues intertwined and I could hear them moaning into each other's mouths. She stepped back and unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles and then pulled down his boxers as well. I didn't want to watch but I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. When his boxers dropped his semi hard cock sprang into view and I swear it must have been 7 inches long and it wasn't even close to being fully erect.

Marsha slid down to her knees as her hands slowly and gently massaged his cock to its full length which had to be damn near 10 inches long. She then opened her gorgeous mouth and began to feed his huge cock between her lips. She got about ½ way down and then slid back up, and I could see his cock glistening with her saliva. She kissed the head and then began to lick his balls then she focussed her attention on the spot between his balls and his asshole which is what absolutely drives me wild, and judging from his reactions, he wasn't having such a bad time either. She then moved back to his cock and after a few attempts she had that entire monster cock buried into her throat with her lips pressed up against his pubic hair. Man was she hot. Despite my predicament, I couldn't help get excited again and there I was sitting in the chair, handcuffed, tied and gagged, naked with a raging hard-on watching my mistress deep throat some guy's 10 inch cock. Hadn't this little vacation turned out somewhat differently than I had planned!

Marsha slid the cock out of her mouth and looking in my direction she said to me "Bob, I want you to meet Matt." She then looked up and Matt and said, "Matt, this is Bob." I tried to say something but the gag prevented me from making anything other than a gargled noise. "I met Matt in the casino and when I told him about you, he was very happy to help me out with my plan for revenge," she told me. "He's such a gentleman, unlike you," she added.

"You just stay put for a bit and watch the action," Marsha said to me. "I'll take care of you later," she added which made me think that this might not be so bad after all. "I want you to understand that since you are still screwing your wife, you can't tell me who I can screw. If you leave that bitch, then I'll be all yours, but until then, you don't control me."

With that they moved onto the bed and he mounted her and started to stroking his monster cock in and out of that beautiful pussy. I was hoping that he'd blow his load quickly so that this would be over with, but he was taking his time, and who could blame him. They'd fuck for about 10 minutes or so and then change positions and this must have gone on for a least a couple of hours. Every once in awhile he'd take a quick break and have one of my beers which really pissed me off. By the time he finally shot his load into her she must have come about a dozen times and he was groaning so loud that I was sure that the hotel security would be busting down the door at any time, which would have been just fine with me.

Matt then got off of Marsha, took a swig of Bud and walked over to me, still seated in the chair. Then the bastard took his cock and wiped it on my face. I have to admit, having a guys cock in my face was disgusting but it actually smelled ok - what with Marsha's succulent juices all over it.

"You like that don't you, you little faggot," he laughed at me. I was glad the gag was in mouth but I wasn't prepared for what happened next. Matt grabbed me by my shoulders and dragged me over to the bed where he laid me down on my stomach. "Uh oh," I thought to myself.

"Now for part two of my revenge," came Marsha's sing song voice, "now you're going to find out what it feels like to have some pig force himself into your asshole." She spread my ass cheeks apart and started sliding a finger into my butt. Before I knew it she had a couple of fingers inside me and it hurt like hell. I could also hear some slurping going on behind me and all I could imagine was that my sweet Marsha was sucking Matt's cock again so that she could get it hard enough to fuck me up the ass. I tried to struggle but to no avail. Matt was a large man who didn't appear to take no for an answer.

The slurping stopped and something was pressed against my butthole which I thought had to be Matt's knee because there is no way that it could have possibly been his cock. He started to push it unrelentingly into my ass and the pain was unbelievable. I bit down as hard as possible on the gag and when I felt the head pop inside of me I let out a huge grunt. Matt started to stroke his huge cock in and out of my asshole. I had heard that anal sex was enjoyable after you get used to it and relax a bit and that is what I had always told women as I fucked their asses but I must have never relaxed or anything because the hot, searing pain just never subsided. Matt must have been enjoying the feeling of power because all I could think of was the fact that he had fucked gorgeous Marsha for a couple of hours before coming and this was his second load. I didn't think I could possibly last that long.

He'd kill me before it was over. Suddenly, his thrusts became more vigorous and he grabbed my waist forcefully and plunged his monster cock all the way inside me and I could tell that he was coming at last. When he withdrew his cock from my asshole, it felt like I had just taken the hugest shit of my life and the relief was unbelievable. It reminded me of a story I'd heard years before. The shoe salesman asks the cowboy why he ordered his boots three sizes too small. The cowboy replied, "I get up at 5:00 a.m. and ride the range all day long. I get home at 9 p.m. and I can't walk because I've been on my horse all day, I can't breath because of all the dust and crap I've swallowed all day. The only pleasure I get all day long is when I sit down in front of the fire and take my boots off, so make them three sizes too small." Now I don't recommend having a guy with a 10 inch cock ream your asshole out, but I've got to tell you, the relief when he finally pulls it out is indescribable!

Matt got dressed as I lay on the bed trying to recuperate. He and Marsha had some sort of a conversation, and then I heard Marsha say to him, "No problem, just take whatever chips he has in his pocket, he won't mind." I heard my chips being removed from my pants and then the door closed and it was just me and Marsha in the room. "Well I thought to myself, I have definitely lost control of this little philly" as I waited for whatever she had planned for me next.