In Darkness They Wait

Story Info
Girl comes home to unexpected visitors.
972 words
69.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alissak
alissak
4 Followers

It was early in the dark of a winter evening when I approached the door to our apartment, keys in hand. The soft sounds of the keys rattle in the lock as I open the door. A faint frown plays on my lips as I open the door to a darkened living room. Puzzled that it looked like my Master wasn't home, I enter and close the door to keep the chill out of the house.

Reach over to turn on the lamp and it clicks, but no light illuminates the near blackness of the familiar room. I wonder if the power had gone out as I sit down my purse and keys, then pull off my winter coat and hang it on a peg by the door. Movements memorized from the year of living in the apartment with him.

It's then I can hear the hushed approach of a tall, masculine figure. I turn and feel a strong hand encompass half of my face. My eyes fly open as I don't recognize the scent of this person, heart racing as I fear that I walked into the apartment when a burglar was paying an unexpected visit. I twist and try to cry out, feeling the stranger's fingers dig into my shoulder. A moment of blinding pain, yanked by my hair and am wrestled to the floor. Panic rising in my throat, heart racing as I feel rough, unfamiliar hands run up my skirt.

Although I twist and fight, the stranger is too strong and I find myself pinned to the living room floor in the dark with this large figure pressed between my thighs. The intruder's calloused fingers dig into my skin, probing up along my hip and sex. A sob escapes me as he fingers find nothing between him and my bared sex. I cry out in shock and pain as two fingers are crudely shoved into my sex.

I hear the low, dark chuckle of the man who pins me to the floor as I cry out against his hand at the rough handling. Tears fill my eyes as I realize how angry Master will be when he finds out what this stranger had done to his pet. I begin to cry, tears mingling with the salty touch of the stranger's hands. The world becomes a haze of pain and intrusion at the rough jabbing of his fingers into me. I close my eyes and cannot quell my trembling. I am barely aware when he moves, hand coming away from my face. I plead brokenly for mercy, to just please stop. But am yanked roughly to my feet and dragged into the bedroom, flung onto the bed. The world fades into a haze of fear and shame as I feel hands on my breasts, a crude harsh bite on my neck. Then feel a man's body press between my thighs, the sudden sharp thrust of a cock deep into me. Whimpering and shaking my head in denial as I feel myself being taken by some faceless hazard. Then my whimpers are smothered by the incessant press of a cock against my lips. The sharp crack of a slap on my cheeks and a growled "open up bitch!" and my mouth is filled with another stranger's cock. Barely able to register that there were two men in the apartment, I feared for my Master's safety if he should come home and find these men using his property, his slave.

Despite the fear and pain of the insistent thrusting of the cock deep in my shaved cunt and the thick cock that fucks my mouth, I feel my body betray me and begin to respond in a welcoming fashion. I writhe against the thrusts, inwardly cursing my whore body for reacting as if I enjoyed what these two intruders were doing to me. Another slap against my face only makes me melt more. I sob as my body betrays my Master, feeling myself arching against the thrusts of the one between my thighs.

The mutual pleasured grunts of the two intruders can barely be heard over the rush of my blood in my ears. Their sounds cannot be heard very well against the soft cries of the slave being raped in her Master's bed. Even as her body betrays her to be the whore her Master had trained her to be. The low growl of the one between my thighs as he cums in me registers for a second as familiar. Then my mouth fills with the seed of the one fucking my mouth. I gag and cough against it even as the one thrusting against my cunt shudders and moans as he finishes cumming in me.

I'm barely aware of the movement, the flicker of lights on. I look up through a haze of tears, feeling waves of disgust. Eyes watery from tears, seeing my Master's face smiling quite wickedly down at me. The brush of a damp cloth over my mouth, wiping away the other man's cum from my mouth.

"Such a good slut," his warm voice rumbles as he chuckles.

I blink as I look up and see the other man hovering near by, smirking as he holds his cock. I recognize him as one of Master's friends. I blink yet again and look my Master, breaking into tears as I wrap my arms around him. Tears of relief that it had been Master who had been behind the raping of his slave, I hold onto him and eventually manage to relax.

It took me a couple weeks after that to have the courage to enter the apartment in the dark early eve of winter. Even though Master and his friend had been the intruders, the fear remained that next time I might not be as lucky.

alissak
alissak
4 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced: Babysitter Turned FucktoyĀ 21-year-old babysitter is blackmailed into the Dad's fucktoy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fun on the Class TripĀ Dumb slut gets taught a new type of lesson on the class trip.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot MomĀ Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Held Hostage and Forcibly FuckedĀ Anna is held hostage and forced to do unspeakable things.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Raping The Reluctant Office GirlĀ A flirty girl at the office gets exactly what she wanted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories